All Comments on 'Hannah's Revenge'

by The_British_Master

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and disgusting

what a sad and disgusting piece of trash you are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
troubling

troubling story. Only a deeply disturbed person would write a story such as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
eww

That is just nasty. I don't know what happened to you but I hope you heal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep up your good work

Sad, but quite hot and well written. Dont bother about the negative comments. People are different. Keep on your good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cool!

They should both be covered in shit and then eat shit oatmeal and shit ice cream and shit covered fried chicken and shit milkshakes. Yyyuuuummmmmmoooooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
actually kind of interesting. dont normally read this kind of story but i couldnt stop. ignore the flames. keep writing

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Appalling

How could Hannah not make her lick her armpits too? That was what I was waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

You really have to make another one. Maybe her waking up in Hannah's room doing some nasty shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ASS SOUP

I think you can do way more. And have all of Hannah's friends be involved. Each one more filthier and smellier than the next. Sequels can be made. And I could help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Want more

more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

A really great story. Looking forward to seeing where Hannah takes things from here. Maybe some of Hannah's friends could get involved in her humiliation and some blackmail to keep her reluctant victim firmly under her control. Ignore all the flamers and keep adding chapters. More please!

The_British_MasterThe_British_Masterabout 4 years agoAuthor
Triumphant Return and Shameless Plug

I’d like to announce after several years of hiatus that I’m proudly returning to the world of erotica and continue fan favourite story: Hannah’s Revenge. I’ve already submitted Chapter 5 here, which has more details on my return, and will be visible after Literotica approves it.

While all new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge will be posted on Literotica, and always free of charge; for early access to new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge, along with access to Patreon exclusive new stories and commissioned artworks, consider subscribing to my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/thebritishmaster

Chapters 5 and 6 are already available there for Patrons to view.

But overall, I just wanted to say how much I’ve appreciated your continued support, even during my absence, and hope to pay you all back with some quality erotica now that I’m back.

The_British_MasterThe_British_Masteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Change to Patreon

In attempt to alter the pricing structure to make my Patreon more accessible to fans who wanted to enjoy exclusive early-access to new chapters of my works before anywhere else, alongside Patreon exclusive stories and artworks, I was forced to delete the account and make a new one. Unfortunately, that means the link to follow the old one no longer works and the new one the gave me is slightly less catchy.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I wanted to alter the pricing structure to allow more people easier access to my work, which Patreon didn’t want me doing.

I’m having to make a new comment because Literotica doesn’t let you edit them, but if you check my bio you’ll see that this new link is for my official Patreon and is the best place to go for exclusive stories and artworks, to say nothing of the early releases, like chapter 6 of Hannah’s Revenge which is already there.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34967467

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not sure how 'British' you really are.

For someone claiming to be a 'British Master' from 'Edinburgh' this story comes across as somewhat 'American' - 'Cheerleading squad,' weights in 'pounds' not 'stones'.

Not sure whether considering the subject of the first chapter, it's more 'fetish' than 'Non-consent' but each to their own I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I Like It, 5-Stars,,, Yes!

Hallo T.B.M!

Your character Hannah, is such a sweet girl, I just love her... but if you or anyone else considers this to be the ultimate in revenge, I'll just say you didn't grow-up in Poysdorf Austria, at a girls group-home as I did.

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_British_Master@The_British_Master
For early access to new chapters of Hannah’s Revenge, along with access to exclusive new stories and artworks, consider subscribing to my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34967467

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES