Hannah's Science Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she waited, Hannah remembered the insemination demonstration at which Hannah and her top subordinates, as well as a few VIP visitors, had sat on a viewing stand to watch this robot's prototype lift one of the lab animals into the air and proceed to rail her thoroughly, in a sequence identical to what Hannah had just experienced. They had all applauded and cheered when the robot completed its task, and displayed the woman's vagina, dripping fake semen (no need to waste the real thing on her), to the audience. Hannah remembered the surprisingly satisfied grin on the woman's face when she was returned to her cage in the lab. Now Hannah knew why. It was funny how karma worked.

Well, that's one way to announce yourself to the neighbors, Hannah thought cheerfully, only a little embarrassed at how noisy she had been; the orgasms had improved her mood considerably. She wondered whether any of the local alien aborigines had been watching their sex show from the trees, and if so, what they had made of the strange scene. Had they felt lust at the sight of her genitals? She and her robot would be making contact with them soon enough, and she would find out.

She was not worried about predators hearing the noise and coming to investigate, though she knew there would be several types hunting in this area, and her soft flesh would make a tasty meal. The robot below her was a modified war machine, originally designed for military operations on alien planets, and was more than capable of defending itself and her. Any sane tiger-equivalent that saw the formidable metal monstrosity would probably scream and run away. If not, then the robot could harvest some meat to add to her diet (which reminded her that she had not been fed yet). She wondered what an alien tiger would taste like.

Still upside down with her ass in the air, Hannah also wondered what childbirth without anesthesia would feel like (painful, presumably), and whether giving birth to her first two genetically modified organisms would feel different from giving birth to a human child (not that she had ever done that). The analysts back at the research institute would of course receive video of her body straining and sweating in labor. At least the gestation period would be much shorter, which was one small blessing. Hannah did not have to wonder when she would start lactating; that was already scheduled, and she would experience her first milking soon enough.

12