All Comments on 'Hannah's Secret Ch. 01'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Good story... well done!!! Let's see what happens next...

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Wife is betraying not only her husband and children, but also her sister. That part is not developed. In any event, both Hannah and James can hopefully be punished extremely.

I reserve rating until story finishes.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

4 for a solid set up to the coming crisis seemed right. James and Hannah have no obvious redeeming qualities; to me they are classic narcissists. The weak point in part one is not giving the reader anything to work with regards to her sister’s marriage with James.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well playing pool at a table or pocket pool or whatever, the two of them are sure to get caught soon.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Is this going to a cuck tale, no tag says so, but that means little. I’ll withhold any scoring until the story develops. Such a willing cheater only deserves one outcome to her dalliance outside of marriage, and it’s not a RAAC.

Johnny3018Johnny301810 months ago

can't wait, for chapter 2.

Bargyn1Bargyn110 months ago

Judges are out! A few twists to make part 2 interesting.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

She claims such love for her husband yet very little if any, guilt. It's her sisters husband. I don't like her or James. He is a predator, and she is his willing prey. The act is unforgivable. Surely this ends badly.

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

I will enjoy reading how it all crashes and burns. They deserve it.

maxx308maxx30810 months ago

So far no likeable characters but will wait to see how this goes.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester10 months ago

This tale of deceit and betrayal will not end well.

Orion623Orion62310 months ago

Must Hannah and James constantly wink at each other? Can't they nod, brush shoulders or give a small secretive smile once in a while. All those winks will cause them to develop permanent tics. 3*

des911des91110 months ago

It's an ok start but their antics are a bit of a stretch for two apparently successful marriages. Presumably, they are idiots and it won't end well. Looking forward to part 2.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She gonna get caught and burn, cant wait to sée it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hoping Lisa finds out first and beats the shit out of her sister since it isn't nice for a boy to hit a girl. Jason, however can kick Jame's ass all over the house until he can't walk or talk. Two terrible people who deserve nothing but retribution. Any other ending than BTB horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tale already doomed, going toward the inevitable smart-slut-wife vs idiot-weak-husband path.

The monkey will be a willing or an unwilling cuck ? Next part will tell.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know, this seems to be a rather typical story, shouldn't be long enough to need multiple chapters. Even if you add another 2+ pages to make it essentially a five page story, it could be a single chapter.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

So many stories on here start off good then go to shit. Maybe this one will be the opposite

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The way you wrote this I for some reason definitely hate the wife more than Jason. You begin by writing her as a loving wife with a great family life yet when the sleaze bag brother in law makes a move on her, apparently out of the blue, she takes it right off! As written I would expect her to tell him off, inform her sister, or yell so both husband and sister know what is going on.

I can see (but not like) the BIL going after her but what I can't see is how a sister would do that to her own blood. A stranger? Maybe. A Coworker? Maybe. But I don't see it being a sister she would risk as you have this written. I mean if you said they had a past from college or something, a former boyfriend or lover, whatever.

Since no Cuck listed in the tags I am hoping part 2 or 3 has a divorce or something. No way any RAAC is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait for the divorce chapter.. don't wait tlo long

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I will keep an eye out for the next part. I hate cheaters so I am hoping she gets caught. Like Wargamer, I will withhold ratings for a sign of which direction the author takes it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

You keep interchanging James and Jason.

Then there is the idea that he wouldn’t see or smell the evidence of an affair or the fact that James was in the fucking closet. Closets aren’t that black and her panic at being caught shes’s evident.

Don’t lie to us. This affair is blatant and noticeable to be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Belongs in the gay section. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There are a lot of issues I could point out, but let me focus on a simple one to fix.

Don't give different characters similar names. If you don't want to take my word for it, Google it. You'll find that same advice given out by many in the profession.

A good rule of thumb is to give each character a unique initial as well. You still have to be careful, as Elizabeth and Beth have different initials but would cause more confusion than Beth and Bianca.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"He makes me feel special every day. He takes me out regularly to dinner, dancing, movies, plays, anything to keep me happy. He helps around the house, cooks, cleans, helps take care of the kids and the man stuff. He tries so hard to make me feel loved." - So she has NONE of the usual excuses, except for a need for "adventure." Sp take up fucking skydiving.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh! Form letter. No interest in this point in any of there’s idiots.

FordF150guyFordF150guy10 months ago

A sad glorified beginning of two cheating spouse’s, but isn’t that the way it starts as they only think about themselves. It’s bad enough that it’s with her sister’s husband, but the destruction coming to her family and her parents will be devastating. Let the discovery and consequences begin! Call the fire department because this will not be a controlled burn! Very good writing. 4 or 5 hmmmm? 5 because of the anticipation of what is to come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another femdom-cheating-cuck tale in progress. Going soon to reach the 1 million tales on this theme. Almost always the same plot, a smart slut wife, an idiot whimp cuck husband and in the end some kind of unbelievable RAAC.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

Another wonderful story about a beautiful marriage and a precious family destroyed by infidelity. Welcome to the new normal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

SOS story. Nothing new here. Will see how it ends before scoring.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Dipshits. Jason should have caught them that first time. Then ended his marriage and relationship with his brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story but it is sad that spouse would do that to the spouse, your young children, and sibling. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another cheating-cuck tale, with a smarter slut "loving" wife and an "happy" idiot whimp, and likely cuck, husband. And if the monkey hubby will start to react to the cheating, then a not surprisingly RAAC will be ready, so to make the lovely couple live happily ever after.

RuthMRuthM10 months ago

Great story can’t wait for the next chapter maybe Hannah gets pregnant or James brings another guy to the party. All in all I love female sluts

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the story. When l read adult stories I like the fact that the peaple are fucking. It would be nice if this ends in a positive open relationship of love or possibly the Husband actually gets laid by the sister and makes the lecherous brother in law and the slut wife suffer a lot of bit. In a Cleaver way for being cheap skank,s

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn skanky cunt. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A 1 for making her clueless husband eat her lover's cum. That's the worst thing a wife could do to an innocent husband.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

two very unlikable characters, a cheating man betraying his wife,and a cheating wife making her husband a cuck. Not much of interest or value to either cheater.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

No reason for multiple chapters. Your story is as old as they come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another Martian Slut Ray story. No motive other than lust, lack of morals and ethics, and a selfish arrogant dishonest human being. And people that twisted and deceitful don't hide it very well to anyone who's looking. Guess the husband is a clueless dull witted cuck who married poorly, and is getting what he deserves. Some people are monsters, is that the plot? Fine, what's one more example?

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

We hope this cheating cunt and her asshole lover get the boom lowered on them, but not much in rogers’ writing history points to a satisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars!! Reminds me of my wife's sister and how she flirts with me and how I flirt back. I know we are going to end up having sex. And I am sure sex between in laws happens a lot more than people realize.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was going OK I suppose, as far as a story about betrayal can go. Until Hannah had to turn evil with her thoughts by having her husband Jason clean out James's leftovers. Now Hannah has entered the realm of not just being a cheating wife, but an abusive one as well. Isn't it bad enough when a spouse decides to become an adulterer and destroys the meaning behind the seven plus years of her marriage and dating? But now Hannah has become the incarnation of evil as well. After all of her effusive talk of love for Jason she showed great contempt towards him in an instant.

James is the epitome of a predatory animal. He has disregarded the rights, welfare and feelings of everyone in that family. If this was a real life scenario there is a very high probability that the excreted brown waste matter is going to impact the high speed rotating air mover. And then Jason, Hannah, their kids, Lisa, her kids, six sets of in-laws / grandparents, and the asswipe that initiated the entire fiasco are all going to be covered in sh!t. So chapter one took a turn into dangerous realms. Can't say I can cheer for Hannah, I know I won't cheer for James. Lisa doesn't seem to deserve an oaf like James in her life. And who is going to help out poor old Jason?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another example of an entitled slut story. nothing new here. Can only end bad. Gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I guess the only question now is whether Jason and Lisa hook up after the cheaters get caught, shamed, and thrown out of their houses by their betrayed spouses. At the very least, they should be able to share the same divorce lawyer.

patilliepatillie10 months ago

Great start, sets the hook deep. Dont know why seemingly happy married wives engage in this behavior, but they do, just take a look at any of the infidelity forums. Cant wait to see where you take this. Her having him eat her was nasty though, that cant be explained by lust, she is angry for some reason at hubs and wants to demean and subjugate him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Typical cuckold bullshit story. Please don't posr another shitty Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another femdom-fetish-cuck tale, to add to the the daily 80-90% group. Same soup, smart slut "loving" wife and a whimp idiot cuck husband. And very likely a big RAAC in the ending. It's the protocol.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mfs in the ‘loving wives’ category where wives cheat on husbands when the wife cheats on her husband: 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Like bro we know she’s a pos that’s the selling point of the story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Went from a devoted wife to a total cunt in one page. She is a real winner. Look forward to chapter two.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Now for the screaming the crying the hurt and the pain of being caught. And then, the serving of her for divorce and the pain of her losing it all, especially when her lover no longer wants her because the thrill of fucking a married woman is gone.

Roll on the other chapters

5/5

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

If you can’t finish the damn story DON’T POST IT!!!

You had a decent story started but just plain missed the whole damn point!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous