Hannah's Way Pt. 05

Story Info
Kerrie leads the way forward into a satisfying future.
1.7k words
4.54
6.7k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

Hannah's Way

This is a work of fiction with a healthy amount of facts. Hannah is a real person, and is like no other person I have ever met. The people you will be introduce to along her journey are also real and most of these adventures actually happened. I am fortunate enough to be her mentor, guardian, her lover and her Mistress. Please enjoy the read and leave a comment, even if you don't like it. Everyone who has sex in this story is well over 18.

Part 5 -- Kerrie leads the way.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Part of me felt they were both ready for this but in the back of my mind there was a nagging doubt.

As it happened the doubt was a wasted emotion. First I got an email notification, the heading was 'photos'. Just the two images, both quite large, I will need to teach them about formatting.

There they both were, Kerrie laying back holding her boob with one hand and the other on her forehead. While Hannah was on all fours servicing her new Mistress. The second image was far more graphic. Kerrie had stood up and had Hannah by her hair, and holding her head into her groin.

I was totally amazed. I quickly made a new file. Hidden away under sub files 3 times under each other. Over cautious maybe, but my grandsons sometimes get in here during their school holidays when they stay over. I too had a lot to learn about PC security.

I went back to our chatting page. And sent them a message. "I have received your email. Thank you. I think you two are fully understanding of your positions."

It was quite a while before I got a reply, I knew exactly why.

When Kerrie answered my message some 30 minutes later, she was excited and exhausted. "Oh Bobbi, oh wow. I had no idea it would be anything like this."

"Congratulations Kerrie." I replied. "You seem to have Hannah right where she wants to be, and you are getting some 'satisfaction' along the way." There was a hint of 'I told you so' in my voice.

"Now Kerrie, you will have to fuck her again. This time get Hannah to give you her vibrator, the thin pink one. You are going to fuck her ass. When you do, be gentle but also firm. She has allowed hubby back there so is not a complete novice, understood?"

"Oh yes, I understand. I will be slapping her backside as well. Rather firmly actually."

"Oh why is that?" I enquired

"When she was asked to disrobe me, she stopped and asked, 'REALLY'. I assume you don't ask twice?"

"No I don't! That is indeed a reason to discipline any sub." I stated. "Don't hold back. If she can't sit down afterwards then you have found the right level of discipline. If she can then you will have to increase it." I told her.

"I then asked her to kiss me passionately, she refused to at first, so I slapped her thigh, not hard. But she gave me a little kiss. Not what I was hoping for, but I let it go." She said

"No Kerrie, you made a couple of beginner's errors, babe, a Mistress never asks, but instructs. A slight thigh slap is what you give to a pup when she misbehaves. To a sub you get her to bend over there and then, get her to grab her ankles, wait a short while, let the tension build for her and when you slap her, you leave red marks on her backside. We will have to revisit that after we have finished what I want to do this morning." I hope I had clearly sent a message in that simple statement.

"And Kerrie, don't be put off by tears. I will send you a link for an online BDSM shop I use, they are discrete and inexpensive, but the goods are of good quality. You may find some 'tools' in there that will excite you."

"Thank you Bobbi, I am loving this after all."

It was then that I had to say that timeless classic "I told you so."

"I haven't taken as many photos as I had planned to, I got side tracked." She told me. We both laughed.

"OK then time for the next step. She needs that cute butt of hers seen too. Are you up to it?"

"Of course, anything for you Bobbi." I smiled to myself.

"Can you set up the phone to video mode and position it and her, so I can see what you two are doing"" I asked. She did, and got Hannah on her hands and knees, her backside facing the phone come camera. It was such a cute sight.

I undid my jeans and eased them down, placed a towel on my chair in preparation, then made myself comfortable as the show began.

The phone was linked into Hannah's PC at home so they too could make sure they were positioned right for me. Kerrie had her laptop on the floor next to her, so could message me and see my messages as we proceeded.

Hannah had handed the slim pink vibrator to Kerrie, who applied a healthy coating of lube to it, as well as Hannah's rosebud. I watched as she turned on the vibrator and teased the tight pink rosebud in front of me. She started to work it into Hannah's anus, she moved and Kerrie slapped her rump. There was no sound, unfortunately, but the slap was hard enough for me to see a red hand print.

I had worked my own kitty into a wet cauldron of heat and desire. I placed a leg up onto my desk, it is a shame they couldn't see me in return, I had a finger then two sliding into my core, I pinched a nipple. I was getting so worked up, so excited by these turn of events.

Kerrie was sliding the vibrator in slowly and gently and had Hannah by her hair, pulling her head back as she quickly thrust the pink vibrating machine into her never regions. I am not sure what was said but her backside was slapped again and then again. Both times leaving red hand prints on her rump.

I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm and was typing one handed, correcting every second word.

"Don't let her cum before me." I typed.

Kerrie looked down at her laptop and nodded to the screen. She was saying something but I couldn't make it out and I really didn't care at that point. My fingers were bringing me off quickly now. I laid back in my office armchair and exploded in delight.

I shook. My thumb and fore finger found my button and squeezed it. Pulling at it. The rumbling inside me rolled on. I shook again and again. The feeling of over whelming fulfilment filled my body. I slumped back into my seat.

I looked at the screen and the pink vibrator was buried deep inside of Hannah and Kerrie had repositioned herself to the front and Hannah who was once again servicing her new Mistress.

I smile, giggled almost. This orgasm was indeed a rich and fulfilling one. The towel was soaking wet but it felt good to me. A musky aroma filled my office, not for the first I might add.

I laid back, closed my eyes and slowly rubbed my core, I was coming down slowly. It's at times like these that I miss having someone to cuddle and kiss and just hold and talk with. Something the men or man in my past life just didn't understand.

I closed my eyes for what I thought was a second or two, when I heard a ping on my PC.

Karrie was back and chatting to me. "Did you fall asleep?"

I nodded and replied "yeah, just for a moment."

"I have sent Hannah off to get cleaned up, then to come back here and wait for further instructions." She told me.

I could sense in that brief statement that Kerrie had grown a little into the role of a Mistress.

"That's good, do you have plans for the rest of the day? " I asked.

"Not rock solid ones, no, why?"

"Hannah was telling me how she wanted to be dressed as a street walker and humiliated, in public."

"Oh good lord. I don't know my daughter at all, do I?" Kerrie said with a puzzled look on her face.

"And she doesn't know her mother either!" I said back to her. "We can do this Kerrie, just follow my instructions hon." I told her.

"Is there somewhere close by you can go to, like a public park or something like that?" I enquired.

"Not too sure Bobbi, I'll have to look at a local environs map?" Kerrie said

"OK, you do that and I will talk to Hannah. Do you think she can sit down?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm not sure, but I know it stung my damn hand." Again we both laughed. We were finding a lot of common ground, Kerrie and I.

Hannah returned while Kerrie was busy looking into her lap top. She went to her PC and turned off the video phone.

"Hannah, sweetie, you will have to edit that video before sending it to me. All I want is from the start of you with your backside facing the camera until right up to the point where you made Mistress Kerrie cum again. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress. But I will need some help I think? I'm not sure how to do that."

"OK, my darling, first things first. Download the whole file into your PC and save it as something that won't draw attention to it. Like mum's visit. That way you can play with it without worrying about losing it. Then in one of your video workshops just let the video run until your new Mistress cums in your mouth. Then stop it, file it as #1 or something non sexual and email that to me. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I expect to get that by the end of tomorrow your time."

"Yes Mistress, of course Mistress."

Kerrie came back online and with a broad grin on her face, told me "I have found just the place."

End part 5

Arking
Arking
354 Followers