Hannah's Way Pt. 04

Story Info
Hannah’s mother Kerrie comes to stay.
1.7k words
4.52
9.9k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

Hannah's Way

This is a work of fiction with a healthy amount of facts. Hannah is a real person, and is like no other person I have ever met. The people you will be introduce to along her journey are also real and most of these adventures actually happened. I am fortunate enough to be her mentor, guardian, her lover and her Mistress. Please enjoy the read and leave a comment, even if you don't like it. Everyone who has sex in this story is well over 18.

Part 4 - Hannah's mother Kerrie comes to stay

Right on time the ping on my PC let me know there was a message waiting for me.

It was just before 9pm Central Australian Time [ACT] and true to her word Kerrie came online.

"Good Morning" I said.

"Hi Bobbi, oh wow what a night, I've had!" Kerrie stated.

"Didn't sleep well?" I enquired.

"Oh no I slept like a baby, but the dreams I've had, of my." She explained in detail that she has had the most erotic dreams, she hasn't had such dreams in a long, long while. Kerrie asked if she could confide in me.

"Of course you can sweetie, what is on your mind?"

"My dreams," she said, "Were all about you and Hannah, doing all those lesbian things, you know."

I laughed to myself, and replied, "yes I know all about those lesbian things sweetie, I am one remember."

"Bobbi, I was touching myself nearly all night long."

"Kerrie," I said "I masturbate regularly, it is healthy, even for us oldies, you know, us OWLS."

"OWLS, what do you mean by us OWLS?" She asked

"OWLS, you know us O W L S, Oldies Who Love Sex." I explained.

She laughed, "Well it's been a fair while since I've enjoyed a healthy sex life. My, I hardly even touched myself, well until last night, that is." Kerrie exclaimed. We both laughed.

"Bobbi, I really want to help her, so yes, I think I can manage what you ask. All of it."

"Kerrie you are a gem, truly you are." I told her.

"Oh don't be silly, I will admit I am both nervous and partly excited too."

"And that's quite normal sweetie, now all we have to work out is when. Obviously when hubby and the family aren't around. So Monday am your time, which will be late at night here. I think the kids are off to school around 8am so that's around 11pm here." I told her.

"Yes and Mark will be gone around the same time. So sometime around that 8 o'clock time. That's not too late for you is it?"

"No" I told her and then explained. "Most of my online subs are either in the UK or the US, so being awake and chatting at midnight and much later is par for the course, for me. I do sleep late though."

"I'm not too sure I can wait until Monday, I might have to get some practice in." She told me.

"Oh in what way?" I asked.

"Well" she said, "I might have to get a feel for it, I mean I might want to see her, you know, without any clothes on."

"I'll send her a message to the effect that you are my proxy, so any thing you ask of her is the equivalent of me asking her."

"Kerrie, that gives you great control over her, she will do everything you ask of her. Even if you wanted to feel what it would be like to be licked by another woman. Hannah is there to serve you, to put you before herself, your needs and desires come first"

"Really, would she do all that if I asked her?" she asked of me.

"I'll show you what I mean. What are you wearing right at this very moment?" I asked

"Just a nighty, a pair of panties and a house coat," she replied

"Take your panties off for me please." I instructed

"I will not" She replied most indignantly.

"Kerrie, I am going to get Hannah to come down and feel you up, no more, if you want more, you'll have to ask her for it." I told her

"Hmmmm, OK, I've taken them off and I'm sitting on the sofa in the basement, now what." She asked

"Pull your nighty up to reveal yourself to her, I am going to get her to come to you OK. So make yourself comfortable, what you do next is up to you but don't wake the house up." I told her.

"Oh my, oh my, I'm so nervous."

I brought up Hannah's name from my tab, hit her mobile and sent her a ping. The following message.

"Go to the basement, your new Mistress is waiting for you, follow her instructions, do not keep her waiting." I hit the send button and saw the little red light pop up to tell me it had been sent. The red light went off the moment she read it.

I waited. Wondering who would be the first to reply. 5 minutes went past, then ten and soon a whole 15 minutes and still no response.

Ping, ping, ping, ping four messages arrived almost at the same time.

I opened them in order. Hannah's came in first. "Good Morning Mistress, head bowed, hands behind my back, I am wearing just a plain pair of black cotton panties and a dressing gown. I have been with my other Mistress and done as you instructed. [PS: thank you so much, I was so thrilled and loved every minute of it]"

I then opened Kerrie's "Bobbi, oh my, I had no idea how I would feel. But strangely I feel OK more than OK. She did exactly as you told her to do."

Then her second one. "I am totally amazed by this feeling. I don't feel bad at all. She is very, very good at this." I am I wrong to want more?"

I smiled at the first two messages and wondered what awaited me next.

"Bobbi, I want to do this and a lot more, On Monday we are going to go the whole 9 yards OK?"

I replied to them both with the same message.

"Hannah, from now on when in the basement you will refer to your mum only as Mistress and will do as she says. Kerrie whenever you two are in the basement you are a Mistress and Hannah will obey you as she would me. You will act as my proxy, so between the 3 of us we should ensure both of you and me, end up being totally satisfied. Do you both understand?"

Silence for about 5 minutes. I was worried I might have pushed them a little too hard and too fast.

Then their replies came back. "Yes Mistress, Yes Bobbi."

I was feeling so happy about how this situation had progressed from a how was I going to do it? To OMFG, this is really happening.

They had to excuse themselves as the house was slowing showing signs of life and the two mothers had to put their 'basement' persona's to one side and re-enter their real world

Their Monday morning came around, eventually, it seemed like a lifetime to me, and them. I was chatting away on Lit when then came online.

"Good Morning Mistress, head bowed, hands behind my back. I am wearing a pair of multi coloured yoga pants, and a sports bra, pink. No underwear Mistress."

"Hi Bobbi, do you want me to tell you what I'm wearing too?"

I laughed to myself, thinking that teaching Kerrie will much harder than training Hannah. You see just as some people are naturally submissive there are others who are naturally dominant. From the very brief discussions I have had with Kerrie, I knew she wasn't dominant, but I felt sure I could guide her.

"Kerrie," I said, "Take charge of the situation. What do you want Hannah to do this morning?"

"Well she should get naked first of all, shouldn't she?"

"Then tell her to do so." I knew then that this was going to take a long time. The questions running through my mind were many. Firstly how can I make someone who isn't dominant, into a dominant person? It isn't natural.

I then sent Kerrie a set of instructions.

"Kerrie, today you will get Hannah to do the following for you and me, also you will do the following. You can't have any second thoughts OK?" I stated.

"Firstly, get naked yourself, tell Hannah to undress you. When she is close, feel her body, check to see if she is aroused yet. If you want to insert a finger. Then suck it in front of her face." I knew I was racing things but I also knew that by going slowly, it would give them both an opportunity to stop.

"Keep looking into her eyes. If she looks away, say nothing but keep that stored away. Once you are naked, offer her your boob, Demand that she take it and suckle on it like she once did." Again I felt I was pushing their boundaries.

"Then after a short time, sit on a chair, legs open wide. You shouldn't have to say a word, but if she hesitates, say nothing but store that away also. Then tell her to eat you and to bring you to a climax. She knows her Mistresses will always cum first, she is there to make YOU feel good both sexually and to fulfil her need to serve."

"Kerrie after all that comes the hard part, you are going to fuck her and discipline her!" I waited for my reply.

It didn't take long at all. "This sounds so sensual and erotic, I can't believe I am doing this?"

"You are Kerrie and there will be so much more to come. Are you ready? Oh before you start do you have a phone or camera handy?"

"Hannah has her phone," she replied.

"Good, take as many photos of you both in various stages, as a memento for us all." I exclaimed.

End part 4

Arking
Arking
352 Followers