All Comments on 'Hannah's Way Pt. 09'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am so glad that mistress is looking out for her sub and is making sure that others do not abuse her too much. I like that we finally have a safe word for Hannah to use. A safe word is necessary so that things are not taken too far. The safe word is missing in previous chapters. Hannah's beating with the cane was very intense and was not surprised that there was no safe word discussed beforehand. A punishment beating is different than simply toying with a sub. Mistress is correct about the difference. Still, a safe word is necessary when someone is not that experienced with inflicting pain and can let things go wrong quickly. I am thinking that it is really strange that such a relationship can be carried out long distance but it seems to be proceeding well. I liked that Karrie was able to apply some soothing lotion to help Hannah from her punishment caning. I do wonder when Hannah will not be able to hide her beatings from her husband, and especially from her kids. So far, so good. I like the fact the mistress does not allow Hannah to neglect her family and hope that Hannah will not get lead down a rabbit hole of too deep of humiliation and pain. Well written and appreciated.

ArkingArkingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I appreciate you comments and sentiments. Any long distance relationship is difficult, a Ds one more so when you don't have a proxy helping you.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Another splendid chapter in this excellent saga. Your experience - and expertise - shines though, darling Bobbi xxxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17over 2 years ago

Very well done Bobbi ( smiles ) You have so much to share with others and your loving, gentle ways that leads to exploring owns thoughts are well.. very dynamic.

And of course, not so gentle after that , but always done with class

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done Bobbi. Being a straight male I have read all 9 chapters/segments. What a terrific turn on! Waiting for more to come/cum! Love it!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

As far as I’m concerned, if a submissive has to use their safe word, it went too far. Sorry, but your form of dominance goes too far for me

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Is that the end of the Hannah saga?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hannah's Way Series Info