Hannah's Way Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to the couch and Hannah who was starting to breath normally once again. Kerrie rested the riding crop on her daughter's wet mound, and tapped it just once firmly, Hannah jumped and took a deep breath, and Kerrie then started to tap away again, increasing the tempo and firmness as again Hannah's backside rose to meet the incoming pat, as if she was humping my leg. I could see that Kerrie could master this routine quickly with some practice, and that meant both Marley and Hannah were in for a torrid time in the future.

"Now Hannah, listen to me once again, you know how I dislike repeating myself.

1. Your Mistress always comes first and always cums first.

2. Never disobey your Mistress.

3. Listen to instructions."

I spelt out the instructions slowly for her, all the while Kerrie was patting her button and I could see just how excited she had become, I could sense she was reaching her peak.

"Mistress Kerrie roll her over and use your cane again, just to reinforce everything." I told her in a forceful tone. "Hard this time, Mistress Kerrie, don't hold back."

Kerrie using the tip of the crop got Hannah to roll over and began to dispense a forceful caning, 3 strokes on each area, Hannah's cries were very audible, her pain was real, I waited until the end of the 3rd stroke on her left upper thigh. Then said to Hannah.

"Now do you remember my sweet?"

In between her sobbing and deep intakes, sucking as much air into her lungs that she could. "Yes Mistress. I won't forget ever again."

"Well?" I asked "Tell me what you won't forget ever again?"

"That my Mistress always comes first and always cums first. That I will never disobey my Mistress and to always listen to the instructions my Mistress gives me."

"Good Girl." I told her and got a lovely, loving smile from her. Even though the pain would of been plentiful and the sensations were burnt into her mind.

"Now, as I am not there for you, you will pleasure Mistress Kerrie in my place and then you shall have your release." I told her. With that Kerrie started to unzip her skin tight black, wet look PVC suit, pealing it off. Revealing a sweaty, glistening body. She stood side on to the camera as Hannah got onto her knees and buried her head into Mistress Kerrie's wet mound.

Kerrie was also very ready for her release, as she grabbed Hannah by the hair, holding her face in place, as she threw her head back, moaned loudly, almost screaming "Yes, Oh Yes."

Kerrie kept thrusting her hips forward while hold Hannah's head firmly by the hair, and in no time, she shook and screamed "Oh..............YES YES OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.

She released Hannah's hair and slumped onto the couch. Exhausted. Hannah sat in the middle of the room falling forward almost into a ball. Both of them were a vision of total exhaustion.

I smiled. And waited until one or the other recovered. Hannah moved first.

"Show me your backside Hannah." I instructed. She slowly stood up, very gingerly and turned around for me. The red welts were very visible and would be for some time. I was certain the pain would remain for some time as well. I good reminder for her.

She looked over her should at me, with sad eyes, those beautiful eyes, so full of pain and sorrow.

"I am sorry Mistress for letting you down." She told me. And with that she bent forward, and gently prized her cheeks apart exposing her cute rosebud to me, knowing how full well I desired that cute rump of hers and her pink star. I could see just how still excited she was, the moisture clinging to her sweet lips.

"You are such a tease Hannah, One day I will I will show you in person just how best to tease and be teased."

With that Kerrie moved over to the camera and screen, turned Hannah side on keeping her bent over and started to devour her core from behind. Hannah moaned softly, delighting in her mother's touch. Kerrie grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back onto her face, every so often she would kiss a welt on her rump, making Hannah whimper with a touch of pain to go with her acute pleasure. I could see Hannah building quickly, as she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. Her soft moans becoming louder, her breathing coming shorter, deeper as the tempo of Kerrie's ministration continued. It wasn't too long before, with a shudder and falling forward onto her outstretched hands, she came with a thunderous scream of ooohhhhs and aaarrrrgggggsssss. Kerrie tried to hold her up but was so unbalanced herself, she fell over. She looked at me on the screen, seeing me laughing, and I seeing her face smothered with moisture and the widest smile. She licked her lips.

Hannah lay on the floor panting. I could hear her but no longer see her. Kerrie shuffled over to the couch, still sitting on the floor, she called to Hannah to join her. On all fours Hannah moved and sat next to her second Mistress. Although getting comfortable sitting was going to be a problem for Hannah, she grabbed a cushion off of the couch as she winced with pain as she sat on her backside. Resting her head on her shoulder. Kerrie took her into her arms and cradled her. She kissed her tenderly, then passionately. They sat there facing me legs apart, with me enjoying the view.

It had been four hours since we began, and they both looked exhausted and sated. Fully satisfied with the nights work, for them some sleep. I explained they should get some rest and we can talk later when they wake. I would try to be around for them in their morning.

When we next spoke, it was after midnight in Australia and Saturday morning in New York. Hannah was taking care of her children while Kerrie spoke to me.

Not much had happened after I left them, they shared the same bed, but both were tired and satisfied, although Hannah couldn't get comfortable and slept on her side. I smiled at the thought. Kerrie had rubbed some soothing cream into her thighs and backside after her shower that morning.

"So what are your plans for today Kerrie?" I asked.

"Some shopping and spending time with the grandchildren, Hannah is going to visit with Marley." she said with a smile on her face.

"Has Hannah got a tablet with our chat program on it?" I inquired.

"Not certain of it, but it wouldn't take much to down load it. Would it?" She asked.

"No, can you make sure it is down loaded for her, and get her to take it with her. Then they use Marley's user name to look me up so I can keep tabs on their encounter. OK?" I instructed.

"Did you leave that huge butt plug with Marley?

"Yes she is looking forward to inserting it into Hannah. She loves the idea of it and every time we have spoken about it, she gets well, super excited and mightily aroused."

"I think our Hannah is going to have a week to remember, don't you?" I said with a glint in my eye.

"Yes Mistress." Came the reply.

Several hours later I heard the ping on my PC to notify me of a new message.

Both Hannah and Marley were sitting together, each looking totally delightful.

I welcomed them and came straight to the point. "Hannah have you shared last night's experiences with Marley?" I inquired.

"Yes Mistress, I have, I hope that was alright?" She nervously asked of me.

Smiling at her, I told them it was quite alright. "Marley kissed my marks Mistress and played with my rosebud." I was informed.

"It seems that Marley is rather taken with your hind quarters, isn't that so Marley?"

"Yes it is Mistress" She told me.

"I think I would like to see how she wants to play with you Hannah." I smiled at them both.

"Marley go get your new toy for me and Hannah, on the floor please, arse up in the air and your head down." The two girls giggled like teenagers as they got into position. Marley returned with an 8" long 5" circumference butt plug. Purple in colour, and flexible, soft one might say.

"Marley, I want you to use a lot of lube, on both the toy and on Hannah's pink star, I don't want her damaged or hurt in any way, do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand and I won't hurt or damage her." She told me.

"And Hannah, your safe word is 'purple', so Marley if you hear Hannah use that word you are to stop immediately, understood?"

"Yes Mistress I understand." She replied.

"Then begin, have fun and you both may cum OK?"

In unison they answered "Yes Mistress."

And with those instructions Marley began to use copious amounts of lube on Hannah's rectum, first easing a finger into her then two. Easing the lube into her at the same time. Hannah didn't move or show any signs of discomfort. In fact she closed her eyes and gently eased her backside onto Marley's fingers. After a short while Marley too got into an easy motion, enjoying the sensations on her hand and fingers. She grabbed hold of the butt plug, using the lube already on her hand and fingers she smothered, the long phallic instrument. I nodded my approval as Marley placed the tip at the entrance of Hannah's rosebud, and eased it into her, slowly and gently. I watched as inch by inch it disappeared and I could see that Hannah was feeling the fullness of the sex toy, I also noticed the joy on Marley's face as she worked it into her former school friend.

Soon it was almost fully inserted and Marley then started to move it back and forth. Hannah was both moaning with pleasure and wincing with pain. Soon it looked like Hannah had grown accustomed to her anus being filled with such a large toy, she was smiling and I could see her working her internal muscles to make the toy stay within her.

"Marley" I said, "just start to tap her welts for me, as a reminder of her Mistress."

Marley grinned and gently started to tap the welts on her backside, "Not hard I reminded her, but hard enough to make Hannah aware of what is instore for her in future, if she disobeys."

"Yes my Mistress." Marley answered.

"Now increase the speed of your penetration and tap those welts a little harder for me."

With those instructions the large butt plug was pushed and withdrawn with increased speed as each thrust was met with a sharp tap to a red welt.

Before too much longer I heard the words I was waiting for.

"PURPLE MISTRESS PURPLE PLEASE STOP" Hannah was screaming at me.

Marley stopped immediately, looked at me and I smiled.

"Enough for now."

End Part 09

12