Hansel and Gretel Happy Ever After

Story Info
She don't want anyone, she want to be her brother's slut...
1.5k words
3.94
16.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yinpareha
yinpareha
17 Followers

Hansel, now a grown twenty-three-year-old man and nineteen-year-old Gretel, stood at the edge of the forest, their eyes wide with wonder. The trees, lush and green, seemed to stretch forever, their trunks rustling in the warm summer breeze. The air was sweet with the smell of wildflowers and pine needles, made perfect by the chirping of the birds.

"This is amazing," Grete said. "But we should get going."

As they walk, there was something they couldn't identify, but soon enough, they realized it was a feeling of protection and peace. It seemed like the forest was welcoming them back, offering them its solace after so many years of absence. They haven't been in this forest ever since they killed the witch.

They walked for what seemed like hours, until finally, they reached a clearing in the woods. An abandon house in the center of the clearing with a small pond, surrounded by tall grass and tall trees. There was a certain beauty to the scene that neither of them could deny.

"Can you believe this?" Gretel said softly.

He smiled. "It's like something out of a fairytale."

"I could live here forever."

"Yeah, me too." Hansel's heart raced as he looked into Gretel's eyes. He knew it was wrong to lust after sister, yet he couldn't help the incestuous desire building within him.

Gretel seemed to sense his feeling and stepped closer, placing her hand on his chest. "Big brother, do you want to fuck me?" she whispered.

He looked at her seductive eyes and swallowed. "I thought about it. Dream even."

"Me too," she said, letting go and setting down on the side of the pond. Gretel faced Hansel, her eyes burning with desire. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her hip. "I saw your cock," she whispered. "And it looks a lot more amazing than the men I've had sex with."

Hansel felt himself stiffen at her touch. He moved his hand farther up, grabbed her breasts with one hand and yank a handful of hair with the other. "You have sex with men?"

"Of course," she whispered. "I'm an adult." She glanced briefly down between his legs, then looked back up into his eyes. "But I can't be satisfied with other men anymore, because all I can think of is your cock."

He pulled her closer and responded in a deep whisper, "Are you saying that you want your brother's cock in your pussy?"

Gretel gasped as pleasure coursed through her body at the mere thought of her brother ravishing her. She wants him to take complete control of their pleasure now from this moment forward. In response to his question, she moved closer still and whispered, "Yes."

Hansel could not believe what she was saying. "Are you sure?" He asked, still searching her eyes for any sign of hesitation or doubt.

"Yes, I'm sure. I love the thought of you fucking me, big brother." Gretel smiled seductively as she ran her hands across his chest, fingers entwining with chest hair that had grown back since their childhood days.

He grabbed her hips with a strength reserved only for moments like this, lifting Gretel up off the ground and pressing her against the wall. His body fiercely pinned her to the cold surface as he violated her lips. He wants it to last forever but at the same time felt like it would end too soon if he allowed himself to pull away from her lips even for an instant.

Gretel clutched at Hansel, her lips dancing with his as they explored each other in a passionate embrace. Panting heavily, she pulled away - unable to tear her gaze away from him.

"I-I... I love you," she whispered, her cheeks flushed and eyes burning with need.

Hansel could feel Gretel trembling beneath his touch and he allowed himself a small smile, loving the way her body responded to him. His fingertips brushed across her skin in a tantalizing stroke that made her shiver and moan. His voice was a low rumble when he said, "You are my sin."

"Please," she begged, clinging to him like a lifeline, "Big brother, fuck me hard and take me like the dirty girl I am for wanting you."

"Are you sure? I won't hold back if you truly want it hard."

"Yes," Gretel whimpered, trembling with desire. She wanted nothing more than to give herself to him, her big brother, "Treat me like I'm nothing but your toy, just use me as a vessel for your cock."

His vision filled with unrestrained lust, his sister's words ignited an inferno inside of him. With a feral roar, he ripped himself away from the wall and hurled her to the ground. In a crazed rage, he shed his trousers until they lay beside her in a heap before shredding her blouse, skirt, and panties into ribbons that hung off her body like strips of flesh clawed away by some ravenous beast.

He threw her onto all fours, imprisoning her scalp and chest in his vice-like grip. With a savage intensity, he plunged himself into her tight wet pussy, battering her walls with a relentless force as he snarled: "What do you think? You wanted your brother's cock - now take it! I'm pounding you like an animal in heat!"

Gretel screamed her ecstasy, unable to contain the wild sensations invading her body. Her brother's words pushed her over the edge, unleashing a maelstrom of pleasure that threatened to drown her. Her shallow breaths were replaced with guttural howls as he thrust into her with force and speed. Every sensation was overwhelming as she gave herself over to unadulterated passion. "I love it, big brother! It feels so good knowing you're deep inside me," she whimpered through clenched teeth, begging him to never stop, as waves of pleasure coursed through her veins. His hands grabbed and squeezed her breasts and ass before anchoring them firmly against his body, driving deeper and harder into her depths with each powerful thrust until Gretel was left writhing in bliss.

Hansel moved faster and harder, grunting with each savage thrust as he pounded into his sister's tight pussy. His movements were relentless as he drove himself deeper into Gretel, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Gretel opened her mouth in a silent scream, savoring the intensity that spread through her body. She'd never experienced something like this before, and it almost felt too much to take. "This is wrong... Yet it feels so right," she breathed out, her body writhing with pleasure.

"I know and that's why I'll impregnate you right here," he growled.

"Yes, please, pumped it all inside me, I begged you, mark me, big brother!"

The fire of incest burned brighter with each passing second and Gretel couldn't bring herself to deny it. Her hands frantically grasped at the ground beneath her as her back arched up to meet Hansel's continued thrusts, barely able to take anymore of his punishing force.

Gretel screamed out in passionate ecstasy as her body quaked with the power of her orgasm. Hansel greedily grasped her breast, forcing his fingers deep into the soft flesh while she thrashed and moaned beneath him, her voice slowly becoming hoarse as she begged for it not to end, trying desperately to savor every sensation that pierced through her body.

Hansel pounded into his sister with unrestrained ferocity, the violence of his thrusts only increasing with every second. His animalistic grunts reverberated off the trees around them as he unleashed a long rope of scalding cum deep within her womb, ensuring that she carried his child.

Hansel rolled onto his side and pulled Gretel into an embrace, whispering soothingly in her ear: "You are my little fucktoy from now on."

Gretel smiled contentedly against his chest, happy to know that she belonged solely to him now. "Yes, big brother," she murmured in agreement as they lay there entwined in post-pleasure bliss until they fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms under the open sky.

____________

_________

_____

___

~Writer's notes~

Thanks for reading!

I'd really appreciate knowing what you think of the story after reading this. Was it too rush? Is my writing good?

This is not what I originally wrote. The first one was about 2.5 k words, double as long, more action, more feelings and a bit of romance, but I lost the file! (cries) I was depressed and just wanted to move on, but the story was stuck in my head, at least the basic of the retelling. However, I feel like I couldn't rewrite and recapture the spirit of what I've created the first time. In fact, I hate this one. I feel like it's extremely lacking something. It didn't have the "umph" I felt in the first version when Hansel penetrated his sister for the first time.

Thanks in advance! And please don't forget to give me follow for more stories like this one and more...

Thanks!

- Yin

yinpareha
yinpareha
17 Followers