Hansen Family Chronicles - Jeff

Story Info
Jeff and Heather Break Their Pledge.
3.4k words
3.83
16.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers

TRANSGRESSIONS -JEFF

Jeff and Heather had pledged after they were married. They were not to fuck anyone except each other. They could do anything else. Heather could flirt, tease, and even suck off other cocks. Jeff could play all he wanted except fucking any other woman. Told in two chapters, this is the story of how each gave in, and it all happened on the same weekend.

Jeff was tired and horny. It had been a grueling week and was glad to see Friday evening come. Heather was on one of her business trips and wasn't due home until Sunday.

He was so restless, even Holly, his daughter, was looking good to him.

She was so much like Heather, it was scary.

During the week, she would come home from work and change into something skimpy. She would nestle against him as they watched their latest film.

Last night had been the worst. After dinner, Holly went to her room to change. She came back out in a loose, short dress. The top was very lowcut with most of her cleavage showing.

Jeff's mouth dropped open.

"Is this OK daddy? I just wanted to wear something that was comfortable."

She jumped on the couch and patted a space right beside her and asked, "are you going to join me to watch the movie?"

Jeff gulped at the sight of his nineteen old daughter and tried to keep his cock from becoming erect. He reluctantly sat beside her as the movie started.

Holly escalated the situation by looping her arm through his and pressing her teenaged tits against his arm. Her dress had pulled up, and he could see that her pussy was covered just a small patch.

"Daddy, I am so excited that you are sending Scott and me to St Barnabus. I love you so much." Holly moved even closer, and Jeff could feel all of her nubile body compressed against his.

Jeff's penis started to get hard. He couldn't understand why the sight of his daughter was turning him on so much. He missed Heather so much.

His cock filled out to its full length.

Holly, feeling his erection against her body, was thinking, "I know that daddy wants me, but he won't do anything.

Jeff disengaged himself from Holly and spoke to her.

"Holly, I am exhausted, and I am going to go to bed."

Jeff stood up, stretched, and looked down at Holly.

She looked up and saw the protrusion of his cock in his pants.

She jumped up and flung herself into her Dad's arms and gave him a big hug. She felt his hard dick pressing into her abdomen.

Jeff broke their embrace and walked into his bedroom.

Resisting the urge to jack off, he finally fell asleep.

Holly, feeling frustrated, saw a light in Shawn's room and knocked on his door.

Arriving at his office the next morning, Jeff found a note from Danielle, his assistant. She was giving notice for two weeks.

Jeff felt sad. Dani, as she was called, had been with him for five years.

Very attractive, but conservative.

She kept her figure hidden behind loose slacks and bulky sweaters.

Jeff had teased Dani over the last few years for keeping her true self hidden away. She always replied that Luther, her husband, wanted her that way.

Dani was about twenty-four, and Jeff thought she had been married about five years or so. She very good at her job and Jeff hated losing her.

The notice had said that they were moving for a better job for Luther.

Jeff saw her during the day and ask about Luther's new job. She was evasive and Jeff wondered if there was something else going on.

Jeff had a late afternoon appointment. They meant at the client's office and finished up after Jeff's office was closed.

He returned to his office to pick a few things. He was about ready to walk in and turn on the lights when he heard someone crying softly. It was Dani. She was on the couch, curled up in a ball and sobbing.

Jeff walked in to see what was the matter.

He sat on the sofa beside her and asked, "what's going on, Dani?"

Hearing his voice, Dani turned and flung herself into his arms. Jeff hugged her tightly. He brushed Dani's hair with his fingers to settle her down.

Finally, Dani opened up. "It's Luther. It is our fifth anniversary, and we were supposed to go out for dinner and dancing. He just called me and said he couldn't make it because I was having an affair with someone else. It sounded like he was at a bar and drunk."

"Has he accused you before," asked Jeff.

"Yes, many times. He thinks that it is someone here. He is making me quit because of his jealousy, not because we are moving," Dani sobbed.

Jeff continued to hold Dani close trying to console her.

Dani continued, "I was really looking forward to tonight. I thought we could work things out, but if he is drunk, how can we have a serious conversation."

"I even bought some special clothes. I was trying to surprise him, and now I just don't know."

Jeff thought for a moment and then had an idea. You know Dani, I am free tonight, and Heather is out of town. What do you think of getting all dolled up and have dinner with me. That way, your evening will not be a total loss."

Dani looked at Jeff in shock. She had always found him attractive, but nothing ever happened.

Dani thought about it. "Why not, I like Jeff, and I know he appreciates me."

"OK, let's do it. I will get changed, and we can head out."

After about an hour, Dani re-entered the office. Jeff about fell over in shock. Gone were the loose slacks and bulky sweater. In their place was one of the hottest outfits Jeff had ever seen.

It started with a short leather skirt. Topped with a low cut white halter top, Jeff could see that she had omitted a bra. Her breasts were surging out of the top, and her nipples were bullet points poking against the cloth. She wore hosiery on her legs and a pair of slingback heels.

Dani had a wrap wound around her bare shoulders, and her makeup was expertly applied.

Dani looked at Jeff and asked, "will I do?'

Jeff stumbled over his answer.

"You look absolutely stunning," was his reply.

He thought that Luther was a fool. He couldn't figure out why he wouldn't want to be with Dani tonight.

A wave of perfume washed over Jeff, and he was hooked.

His cock slumbering until now lurched to life. He wondered if there would be something more to this evening then dinner.

When they got into a cab, Dani's skirt pulled up, and Jeff saw her stocking top and a touch of bare thigh for a brief moment. He was happy to know that she wasn't wearing pantyhose.

At dinner, they spoke of many things. Dani was adamant that she had to leave her job. She wanted to work things out with Luther. She also was furious at him for skipping their anniversary night out.

After a few drinks, Dani was feeling light-headed. She was happy that this evening was working out so well. She had always been attracted to Jeff, but with both of them married, nothing ever came of it. If nothing else, it allowed her to dress up and feel that she was a desirable woman. From the way Jeff had looked at her, she knew that he was proud to be seen with her.

After having a few more drinks, Dani began to wonder that this evening might be more than dinner. Once again, Luther had disappointed her.

She decided that she was going to let things with Jeff go wherever they may.

Dani excused herself to visit the restroom. After refreshing her makeup, she adjusted her skirt a bit so that part of her stocking tops were in view.

Returning to the booth where they were seated, Dani slid in right next to Jeff. He could feel her leg touching his. His cock, having gone dormant, sprung back to life. He looked down and saw that Dani's skirt had pulled up.

Catching him looking at her legs, Dani said, "I was going to wear this outfit for Luther, but I am happy that I can wear it for you instead. Smiling at Jeff, she asked,

"Do you like women who wear garter belts to hold up their stockings, Jeff?"

He was shocked by her question. He knew that she had quite a few drinks, but this was the sweet and innocent Dani who sat outside his office and did a very competent job but always seemed so conservative.

He looked down at her skirt again and answered,

"I do, Dani. I have always thought that it added a sensual allure to a woman."

Reaching down, Dani pulled her skirt even higher, revealing her stocking tops, garter belt straps, and clasps that held her nylons up.

She didn't realize that he could see a patch of silk barely covering her pussy.

"Do you think I am sexy?" Dani giggled as she asked the question. She knew that she was being a tease.

Jeff looked at her and said, "you are one of the sexiest women I have ever met. I am proud to be with you."

It was at this moment that Dani knew she wanted Jeff to fuck her.

Jeff was enchanted. With her perfume, youthfulness, and sexy outfit, he knew that he wanted to fuck her.

He just hoped that Heather would forgive him.

What he didn't know was that Heather would have her own transgression.

Dani leaned over and softly asked Jeff if he would like to dance. "Of course," said Jeff. Jeff slipped out of the booth, tried to get his cock straightened out, and held his hand out to Dani.

As she exited the booth, her skirt slid up, giving Jeff a full view of her lingerie. He could see a very skimpy thong. His cock jumped at her display.

As Dani struggled to pull her skirt down, she saw a couple of guys checking her out. As she rearranged herself, she smiled at them and turned to Jeff.

"I hope you didn't mind those other guys looking. It certainly was a thrill for me."

Out on the dance floor, Jeff and Dani moved close together. Her arms around his neck and his hands encircled her waist. Their bodies pressed against each other, and Dani could feel Jeff's hard prick pushing against her.

Jeff moved his hands down to Dani's ass. She didn't' stop him. His fingers kneaded the globes of her ass, and he moved his hips around.

"OMG," thought Dani. "He seems to have a big cock. Certainly bigger then Luther's," she thought. With that thundering in her mind, she pulled his face down and kissed him.

As Dani kissed him, Jeff opened his mouth to receive her tongue. He let her take the lead, and as her tongue withdrew, he followed it with his own.

Finally, they broke apart, and Jeff whispered, 'do you want to go somewhere more private?

For Dani, this was the moment of truth. She looked up at Jeff and said, "I would like that very much."

Jeff continued, "the company has an apartment about 30 miles from here."

Jeff hailed a cab, and they climbed in. Dani snuggled next to him and whispered in his ear, "kiss me like you did in the club."

Jeff kissed her, his hands roaming over her body. He undid her top and cupped her braless breasts. Taking them out, he moved his head down and sucked on her hard nipples.

Dani writhed in delight. Luther never took this much time with her. She hardly noticed Jeff's other hand sliding up her leg, slipping over her stocking tops. His fingers caressed the delicate skin above the nylons.

Dani feeling his touch, opened her legs. Finding the gusset of her panties,

Jeff slipped his fingers underneath her panties and into her moist vagina.

His thumb flicked over her clit, sending waves of pleasure her quivering body.

Almost naked, her body shined in the street lights as the cab moved slowly through the night.

Jeff looked up and saw that the cab driver had adjusted his mirror to watch.

"Dani, do you realize that the cab driver can see you?"

"Let him look, "she said, "tonight I am free, and I don't care who sees me."

Dani unzipped Jeff's pants and took out Jeff's impressive phallus.

Even in the dim light of the cab, Jeff could see Dani's eyes widen. "I had no idea that they came that big," she said.

"Luther always told me that his was about as big as they come. He is about half the size of yours and a lot thinner too. I am not sure that I can handle one like yours."

Jeff was amazed. Dani was so naïve.

He wondered if she knew anything about having her pussy licked.

Seeing that she didn't seem to mind that the cab driver was watching, he whispered in his ear to park somewhere.

"There is no chance that you will get close to her, but you can watch all you want. I just don't want us in an accident. Understood?" said Jeff. The cabbie said yes.

"Hell," he thought, "this was far better than porn."

Jeff sucked on Dani's breasts as his fingers continued to play with her cunt. She whimpered in delight as he lightly pinched her clit.

He penetrated her pussy with another figure.

She stroked his cock up and down, still marveling at its length and thickness.

Jeff's head descended, reaching the lower part of her abdomen just above Dani's vagina. Instinctively she opened her legs further as if she was inviting him.

"He wouldn't, would he?" as her hips bucked up, seeking his wet tongue.

He moved her panties aside, and he licked her up and down.

Dani convulsed with her first orgasm of the evening.

Jeff now set to work to give Dani more pleasure. More small orgasm's wracked her body. She never knew that it could be like this. Yet another spasm almost overwhelmed her.

Dani just laid there, her breasts heaving and her cunt tingling. She looked up and saw the cab driver staring at her. She bucked her hips as to invite him to ravage her.

He didn't as Jeff had warned him. He smiled back at her and asked Jeff if they should continue to their destination. He agreed and off into the night they went.

Dani snuggled up to Jeff and continued to play with his exposed cock.

On a whim, she leaned down and let her tongue curl around the tip of his erection. She looked up at him and asked, "Is this OK?" Jeff just groaned and pushed her head gently down. His cock entered her mouth, and she began to suck it.

"Oh Dani, that feels so good," said Jeff.

Dani thought, "he likes me doing this. Luther always pushed my head away, saying that only whores did that kind of stuff."

Arriving at the apartment building, they straightened out their clothes and exited the cab.

As he paid the cab driver, Jeff tried to give him a tip. The cabbie didn't want to accept, stating that watching them was a great tip. He gave his card to Jeff, asking him to call him when they were ready to return home.

Entering the apartment, Dani scurried into the bathroom.

She refreshed her makeup, and then she removed her blouse, skirt, and panties. Leaving her heels and nylons on, she returned to the bedroom area.

She gasped in delight. Jeff was lying there, totally nude with his proud cock standing straight up from his groin.

"Thought, you might want to suck on it again," was his comment.

Dani didn't say a word. Instead, she jumped on the bed and laid on top of him. Feeling his naked body under hers, she said, "I do. I love the feeling of you in my mouth."

She turned around and started to kiss and lick his erection. She could feel trembling coming from him. She raised her head, opened her mouth wide, and sucked about half of him in.

Dani's tongue was busy as she vacuumed his prick. There was just one problem. She couldn't get the length of his cock into her mouth.

In the meantime, Jeff had buried his head between Dani's lush thighs. His oral appendage lapped in and out of her vagina.

He felt her lift up and talk to him. "Is there a way I can get it all in my mouth?" she asked. "My girlfriends have talked about taking their husband or boyfriend into their throats. Is that something I can do for you?"

"Of course you can, Dani. Just take it easy, and your throat will adjust," replied Jeff.

Dani went down on him again and sucked him deep.

His cockhead entered her gullet, and she felt it sliding down. She started to gag, but she was able to suppress it. Dani felt his hips trying to force more of his cock into her throat.

She was finally able to take all of him, and she felt her nose pushing against his pubic hair.

Dani felt him trembling, and she knew that he could cum at any time. She lifted up again and said, "that was fun, but now I want you to fuck me!"

Jeff asked, "are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I am. Fuck me hard. I want you inside of me."

Jeff mounted Dani, his cock sliding into her wet pussy. He went slowly, allowing her to adjust to his size. Dani moaned as he passed the deepest that Luther had ever gone.

Jeff paused, letting Dani adjust and enjoy the thickness of his rampant organ. Her mouth found his and their tongues met in oral delight.

Jeff started to move his hips, his cock sliding back and forth in Dani's pussy. Faster and faster, he went. She cried out in joy as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. She never knew it could be like this.

Jeff felt his testicles tightening pending release of his semen. As he took a final plunge into Dani's welcoming pussy, he ejaculated everything into her.

As Jeff climaxed, Dani could feel his hot seed flowing into her, and she had one final, massive orgasm.

Dani and Jeff fell apart, not saying anything. After a moment, they cuddled together and fell asleep.

Jeff was having a wild dream. A beautiful young woman was sucking on his penis. Jeff began to wake up, and he could feel a delicate tongue swiping up and down on his prick. He had a moment of panic in his half-awake state, thinking it was his daughter, Holly, sucking on his dick.

As he started to say something, Dani looked up and said, "good morning."

He fell back in relief as Dani sucked his cock back into her mouth. By this time, he had a full erection, and he could feel his looming release. He started to move as to take his cock away, but Dani looked up and said, I want this. Just my way of thanking you for last night." Dani resumed her activities, and soon Jeff spurted into her mouth.

After cleaning up, they talked for a few minutes. Dani started. "Jeff, I think it would be best that I not return to work. It would be real easy for me to fall in love with you and I think that wouldn't be good for either one of us. I'm going to have to go home and try to explain to Luther about last night.

Heather is returning home this afternoon, and I don't know what that means for you.

Jeff sat there and thought for a moment. She was right, of course, so he just said, "I understand, and I will make it right for at the office.

After their conversation, Jeff called a cab, and they got ready to go.

After one last kiss, she stopped and spoke to the driver. Walking around, The driver let her in the front door. As Dani entered, her legs opened, and the driver got a great pussy flash. Dani smiled at him, and the cab drove off.

About six months later, Jeff had arrived at his office. There was a letter waiting for him. It was from Dani. She had divorced Luther and moved to a town across the country from him. She thanked him for all he had done for her, and most important, he had made her a woman that night.

Jeff smiled to himself, relishing the memory.

sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers