Transgressions: Heather

Story Info
A Hansen Family Chronicles Story.
3k words
3.16
16.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers

Due to her position with her company, Heather was required to go on business trips and attend conventions. It was at one of the conventions that Heather broke her pledge to Jeff.

The current convention wrapped up on a Fri evening, and her flight back home wasn't until Sunday.

Arriving back to her room, Heather ordered room service and watched TV. She looked at the clock and thought about going down to the bar for a drink.

She didn't know if there was anyone else there, but she thought she might tease a bit. Throwing off her robe, she slipped on a thong, short skirt and a translucent top. In the right light, her breasts could be seen with her nipples make little bumps in the fabric. The skirt ended about three inches above her knees.

After putting her heels on, Heather appraised herself in the mirror. Unsatisfied with the overall look, Heather added a wrap. "The final touch," she thought. Maybe there will be some appreciative eyes there," she mused.

Arriving at the lounge, Heather saw that there hardly anyone there. A waitress came over, and she ordered a drink.

As she sipped on her drink, Heather's mind drifted back to an experience that she had a couple of years ago. It was here at the same hotel. She had the same schedule on this trip—home on a Sunday, leaving Saturday free.

The meetings wound up Friday afternoon. After sleeping in Sat, Heather decided to go down to the pool and relax. She had brought two swimsuits; a one-piece and a skimpy bikini. Something called a Wicked Weasel. Jeff had bought it for her.

Her one-piece was small. It dipped in the middle down to her waist. Her breasts bulged out of the interior, making for a nice cleavage. Cut high on her hips, about half of her ass was uncovered. Having worn it before, Heather knew it became partially see-thru when wet. Putting on some sandals, she left the room.

When she arrived at the pool, it was virtually empty except for a couple of what looked like college boys. Laying out on a lounger, Heather stretched out and soaked in the rays. She thought of Jeff and was looking forward to going home tomorrow.

A voice interrupted her thoughts,

"Did you mind if we sit here and keep you company?"

Heather looked up and saw the college boys. They both had tight swimsuits on and some nice bulges were in view. However, they looked about Shawn's age, and Heather thought it might be fun to mess with them a bit. She kept on thinking to herself as to why these guys were interested in sitting with her. Maybe she was the only game in town. Teasing them certainly was much better than sitting in the room watching TV.

They chatted for a moment, and Heather discovered that they went to state U and they were on break.

Heather said, "I have a son that is about 23. He has talked about going back to school. Maybe I will point him in this direction."

Both of the boys were a bit shocked. They though Heather was somewhere around thirty. One looked at the other shrugged their shoulders. It looked like they were in the presence of a MILF.

Seth and Carson had noticed her wedding rings, indicating that she was married. They didn't care.

They were thinking about leaving when Heather said, "I'm going to jump into the pool. I will be back in a bit. They watched her as she jumped in the pool. After swimming a couple of laps, she got out and walked back towards the boys. She saw their shocked look on their faces, and she knew that she looked almost naked in that thin suit.

Seth and Carson hardly knew what to say or look. They both had gone hard as she walked toward them.

Heather dried herself off, acting oblivious to their stares. She picked up the sunscreen and asked, 'would you guys like to put some sunscreen on me?"

Both boys almost fought to get the bottle. Heather intervened, stating, "one of you can do my front and the other my back. Then both of you can work on my legs. I have just one rule. If it isn't covered, you can put the lotion there.

Seth went first. He carefully applied lotion to her face, arms, and hands. Moving to her abdominal area, he applied more up to her upper chest and neck area. Paying particular attention to the part of Heather's breasts that were bulging out from the top part of her suit, his hand slipped underneath. His fingers encountered her nipple, and he brushed it. Feeling it get hard, he heard a very soft moan from Heather.

Heather reached her hand up and removed the offending hand, shaking her head no.

Carson did her back from the neck down to her waist. Then he went to work on the exposed part of Heather's ass.. As he massaged the lotion on her, the bottom part of the suit pulled up, giving Heather almost a thong look. Carson didn't mind as he squeezed the rounded globes of her taut bottom.

Heather felt her desire rising as the boys touched her. As Carson finished his task, Heather looked at the boys and said," do my legs now and be good." She hoped that she could keep control of herself.

The lotion was being applied to her legs. Two sets of hands were being very busy. Slick fingers delved in between her luscious thighs. She felt her legs being drawn apart. Now, offending digits were rubbing the crotch of her bathing suit. One slid inside and into her wet pussy. Heather moaned at the touch. She wondered if she dared to suck their cocks. Such young boys. They reminded her of Shawn.

Heather was losing control when she heard a noise from the other side of the pool. A family had come in. Pulling their hands away, she composed herself and stood up. Looking down at the boys, she said that they should not get up right away. She was looking right at their hard cocks outlined by their swimsuits.

"You might want to wait a bit before getting up guys, Heather said.

Seth replied, "thank you Heather, by the way, if you are feeling adventurous, you can sneak into the Jacuzzi after it closes. We might be there.

Heather smiled at them and said she would think about it.

Returning to her room, Heather thought about the happening of the afternoon. She always had played with Jeff around. She had stripped in that club and then sucked Jim Allen off. Was this different? Could she control those two young boys if she went to the Jacuzzi tonight? Her passion and ego won out.

After awakening from a nap, Heather pulled out her bikini and put it on. "Wow, this is really small," she thought. The top barely covered her nipples, and the bottom provided a thin patch of cloth over her pussy and strings everywhere else.

After refreshing her makeup, Heather donned a cover-up and walked to the Jacuzzi. She could hear the boys horsing around, but all activity stopped when she entered the pool area.

"Hi, I bet you guys thought that I wouldn't come here tonight." They just stared as she removed the cover-up exposing her nearly naked body to them. They felt their cocks snap to attention as they stared at her.

"Do you like my swimsuit, or is it too small?" Heather smiled as she asked that question. Seth spoke first. "I think it is just right. You look like a goddess that has just arrived here on earth."

Carson agreed with Seth adding, "not many women could get way wearing a suit like that. You just look amazing. You are a true MILF."

Shawn had told her the meaning of that term. She didn't know what might happen, but she was sure she wasn't going to fuck them no matter the temptation.

"Why don't you climb in here with us and have some wine," said Seth.

Heather settled into the Jacuzzi, enjoying that hot water and bubbles. They chatted and drank a fair amount of wine. After a while, Heather had to go to the bathroom. She could feel their eyes on her as she walked towards the ladies room.

Looking in the mirror, she could see that that bathing suit was transparent. The shape of her breasts were clearly outlined, and her nipples were like two bullets pushing against the top. Her hairless pussy pushed against the bottom, giving her a predominant camel toe. The whole suit was designed as if to offer her body to the first man who was bold enough to take it.

Walking back to the Jacuzzi, all of Heather's womanly features were in view. Seth and Carson were rock hard and hoping that they could fuck her.

Heather sat between the boys. She could feel her legs brushing against theirs, and then she felt Carson's hand digging between her soft thighs, his fingers seeking her hot pussy.

In the meantime, Seth had his hand around Heather's shoulder and then moved it down to cup her tit. Both boys were as close as they could get, tongues licking her neck. With his other hand,

Carson drew Heather's head to his and kissed her deeply with his tongue probing against hers.

She felt a hand loosen the straps on her top, and it fell, exposing her succulent tits to both boys.

Another hand-pulled on the bottom strap, and now she was naked with these two hot college boys. As all this was flashing through her mind, Seth sucked hard one of her tits, and her legs fell open. Carson reacted quickly: his finger pushing into her pussy.

This continued for a couple of minutes, Seth working her breasts over and Carson finger fucking her. Heather was close to letting her passion overtake her. She felt herself being lifted up. Sitting on the edge of the hot tub, Carson immediately started to feast on her cunt. That is all it took. Heather's body rocked with an intense orgasm

In the meantime, Seth had left the water and stood next to Heather's head. He had lost his trunks, and his cock stood proudly against his torso. He said nothing but took Heather's and pulled it gently towards his erection. She opened her mouth and took in his cock. She closed her lips and began to suck as she might suck a soda. He watched as his penis disappeared into her mouth and down her throat.

As she sucked on Seth's cock, she felt the head of Carson's prick trying to push into her. He lifted her head from Seth's cock and said, "no, you can't fuck me! I will suck you off. Now get back down there and give all that tongue.

Carson obeyed. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, occasionally darting it inside of her. His oral digit even pointed into the starburst of Heather's asshole. He probed, trying to get his tongue through her sphincter.

Heather's body was writhing in pleasure. Carson was an expert when it came to pussy eating. It was all most enough for her to relent and to tell him to fuck her. She couldn't. Not with her promise to Jeff.

Still sucking on Seth's cock, she felt his groin tighten up, and he ejaculated a mouthful of cum. Heather's swallowed it all as the offending penis withdrew from her mouth. She licked the last bit of cum from Seth's cock and looked at Conner and said, "your turn."

The next day at home with Jeff's cock buried deep inside of her, Heather told him about her adventure with the two boys. It turned Jeff on, particularly the part where she wouldn't let them fuck her.

"It was tempting, honey. To think of those two cocks, one in my mouth and the other inside my pussy was almost more than I could resist.

Picturing that in his mind, Jeff felt his body tense up. His mind lingered on the image of Heather, sucking on one cock and being fucked by the other one. He came with a shout, and Heather had a big orgasm.

Heather's detachment was interrupted by a deep male voice. "Can I buy you a drink?"

Heather jerked her head around. Standing there was Devin Cook, an acquaintance from the just-finished meetings. He was about 50, very athletic and quite handsome. She noticed his eyes checking out her legs. Heather's skirt had climbed up when she sat down, and she did not realize that most of her legs were exposed.

Heather replied, "sure, Devin, that will be fine. Why don't you sit here next to me and we can talk."

Devin settled into a chair, and they chatted for a bit. Yes, he was married. They had an arrangement that when they were gone, they should take advantage of situations. "What situations are you talking about?" asked Heather.

"That would be me meeting a beautiful woman and seeing what might happen,"said Devin.

"I hope I would qualify. What do you think my situation would be?"

"I just want to see where those beautiful legs end up at."

"I believe that can be arranged," said Heather. She looked around and seeing no one except the bartender, lifted the hem of her dress, and showed Devin the little patch of cloth covering her pussy.

Devin was spellbound. Reaching out, he let his forefinger rub her vulva through the fabric.

Heather could feel shocks of pleasure flowing through her body. She made a quick decision.

Removing Devin's hand, she asked him upstairs to her room.

Stepping into the elevator, Devin wrapped his hands around Heather's chest, cupping her bra-less breasts and squeezing them gently. He whispered in her ear," I just love a woman that is so free and open. No bra, flashing your thighs and showing me your thong. I just wish that more women were like you."

Heather, feeling daring, reached down and slipped her skirt off. She handed her skirt to a shocked Devin, and she commented, "free enough for you?"

"Almost, how about your panties?" Devin had recovered quickly. Heather replied, 'no problem as sipped her thong off, revealing her pussy to him.

Devin's pulled Heather against him, his hands stroking all over her body. The elevator stopped at her floor, and they got off. As they walked towards Heather's room, she could feel her passion growing. She reached behind her and felt Devin's cock.

"He is a big boy," she thought. "I can hardly wait to suck it."

Reaching the room, Heather attacked Devin. Sinking to her knees, she undid his pants and drew his prick out from its confines. As she pulled on his cock, more and more was exposed. She looked up at Devin and said, "Wow! How big is that thing?

"About eleven inches. Think you can handle it?"

"I will try my best," was her reply.

Heather brought Devin's magnificent phallus to her lips. Her head moved up and down its length, kissing as much exposed areas as she could. She could feel his body shaking as his semen built up for discharge.

Reaching the quivering head, Heather laved her tongue around the helmet, washing it with her saliva. Lifting up, she opened her mouth wide and let his prick gain admittance to her oral cavity.

Devin watched in amazement as his cock disappeared into her mouth. She did not seem deterred by his size. Few and far between were women that seem to like the idea of his large penis.

Heather seemed to be one of them.

Heather took more and more of Devin's cock into her gullet. She hardly noticed as it slid into her throat. She started to gag a bit as she took in the last inch. She started to bob her head, letting a small part of his prick slide back and forth against the tightness of her throat.

Heather could feel the tension as Devin started to cum. Pulling her head back, she let him empty his balls just inside her grasping, sucking mouth. She swallowed it all.

She laid there, sweat pouring off of her when she heard Devin speak.

"Heather, no one has ever been able to take all of me like you did. Now let me pleasure you."

Devin spread her legs and dove in. Sucking, licking, his long tongue was pushing into her pussy where no tongue had ever been before. Heather had one orgasm after another and hardly noticed when Devin flipped her over and began an oral assault on her asshole.

Heather was going wild with all his mouthing and was unaware that she was being positioned to be fucked. Bringing his cock to the opening of her slit, he pushed, and three inches of prick slipped in.

Heather did feel that and turned to ask him to take it out when three more inches went in. "Oh, damn, it feels so good, but I promised Jeff."

Devin rocked back and forth as he gave her more of his stiff erection. Still, not all of it was inside of her, and he already had penetrated her further than Jeff ever had. She was rocked with another massive orgasm, and she thought "fuck it" as she took the last bit of cock into her pussy.

Devin's hips twitched back and forth, faster and faster as he fucked this wild wife.

He could feel his nuts tightening, and he knew he was about to cum inside of Heather. His hot semen poured out, giving Heather one final orgasm.

They fell apart and soon fell asleep.

Devin awoke to his cock being stroked. Opening his eyes, he saw Heather rubbing his morning erection back and forth. Bending done, she sucked about half of it into her mouth and sucked for a bit. Releasing his cock, she swung her hips over him, and his cock plunged deep into her body.

Later, as they talked, Heather told Devin that was only the second man she had ever fucked. She loved his size as he hit depths that Jeff never could.

To herself, she was thinking that she could never go back to honoring the agreement with Jeff.

She could only hope he would understand. Strangely, at that moment, Jim Allen's face came into her mind.

sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers