All Comments on 'Hapless adventurers: Prologue'

by ropespace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A someone who's into both D&D and kink, I am *very* interested to see where this story goes.

ropespaceropespacealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you're excited! Check back every week or two for the latest installment. I'd also love to have you get involved in telling the story! Head on over to patreon.com/ropespace to participate in the collaborative storytelling :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very very intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did not read this story. I just had to find one that was allowing comments. I have to comment on the fact that most of the writers on this site seem to be latent, cum sucking faggots. I see about a 20:1 ratio of faggots aching to suck some other guys cum out of his "wife's" pussy to real man reactions of kicking the shit out of a cheap, cheating slut and whoever she's fucking. I don't believe that 18 of my friends would stand for this shit. Either it's just so much easier to write a weak, limp wristed closet homo or most of the writers on this site ARE dick sucking faggots. Where are the men on this site.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars

Really good concept for this site, there seems to be many people into both D&D and kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, seems very promising 😉 Thanks for sharing!

Tess (uk)

To the HOMOPHOBIC DESPERATELY SAD ANON….

WTAF grow the hell up! Your petty juvenile closed minded world view and comment is utterly pathetic. If you come across something you don’t like stop reading it! Everyone has limits and preferences try exercising your judgment before you try and read a story. That’s why the Genres and Tags exist to both advertise the type of story and to act as Trigger Warnings.

Hands up I’ll confess that just like you I’ve been dumb enough to comment on stories that I find unpalatable. It can happen when I’m having a really really bad day but I’m striving to curb that sort of thing because it just doesn’t help anyone.

I’ve no idea if you’re male or female you are very obviously homophobic, so this next comment may be something of a surprise but going on a wild guess that you’re a man not every gay man wants to fuck all men, that gay guy you saw in a bar on on the street is very very unlikely to give you a second look it’s human nature to look at people around us. Every homophobe I’ve ever met has the misguided attitude that a gay man wants and will actively pursue him, ego the size of a bloody blimp. The same applies to homophobic women too, so terrified of their own sexuality and the fear that others might assume that they’re gay too.

FYI the real men are those confident in their own sexuality and do not wander around looking to beat up someone because they have a different sexual preference, orientation, religious beliefs, skin colour or political opinions etc so yeah grow the fuck up. (sorry to everyone else, rant over)

GoMikeyGoMikeyover 2 years ago

Please tell me there is more coming!!!!! I could read 100's of chapters of this story, been playing D&D for more than 30 years with the same group of friends and the kink well how exciting is that ????

ropespaceropespaceover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha! I'm so happy you like it, GoMikey. There is definitely more coming. I've got most of Part 2 finished, should finish posting Part 1 this week and begin Part 2 right after :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userropespace@ropespace
Writer of kinky erotica, as well as fantasy and science fiction. I'm exploring a collective storytelling model where more than one mind has creative input on the narrative. If you like these stories and want to participate in the storytelling with me, or if you just want to co...