Happiest Birthday

Story Info
Imagines Monumental Fucking on Birthday.
1k words
3.94
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

Happiest Birthday

It was a week before I became another year older and I hadn't been this excited in years.  I did not want presents, things you had to buy at the store, I just wanted sex: uninhibited, raw, lusty, shameless, prurient, wild-assed sex that was a throw-the-covers on the floor fucking that I hadn't had in years.  I wanted a no-holds-bared sexual romp that would have me breathing hard and dizzy with pleasure for as long as I could maintain an erection.  I didn't want to have to ask for it, beg, plead, throw myself on the floor and shame myself to get it, but I was pretty sure I would, an on my knees begging session that gave up all semblance of dignity and sexual maturity.  I would beg if I had to

What I wanted for my birthday was something more than I get each year from my insurance company, a card and a wish for a healthy year.  However, since you couldn't buy it, I kept my feelings hidden, as much as any horny old man does.  

The morning of my day came and I was afraid to even get up.  Then my wife came back to bed and wrapped her naked self around me and pulled me close.  She kissed me with a promise in her hot lips and there it was, the heat I was looking for with the passion I'd hoped to find.  She reached for my organ and it was already getting ready for her lovely canal.  We exchanged bodily fluids for a while and our tongues played tag with one another in wet, heavenly eagerness that left us both breathless.  

I entered her in one motion and her hips came up to meet mine.  While moving in and out I reached down and swiped some foamy mixture from off my erection and brought to her mouth.  Without waiting, she literally gobbled it from my fingers and sucked what was left like a candy stick, moaning and sighing at the same time, smiling and cooing.  I offered more and she again was ravenous, licking and sucking with glee, being what I needed and wanted so badly.

I came hard and loud, but we weren't finished and we started again with little wasted time, struggling to get our breath.   She came explosively and her body shook with energy and then started again without pause.  She climbed on top and began cowgirling with an energy I hadn't seen in years.   I put my hand at her pussy cleft and my thumb on her clit and rubbed in circles.  Then when she came again I crawled between her knees and opened her labia with two fingers.  She threw her head back and groaned as I pushed two fingers into her as deep as they would go.  When I hooked them upwards and found the rough little circle, she began to shake as I moved my fingers back and forth across the inner patch.  

Two minutes of that was all she could take and she squirted six or seven inches of fluid into the air from her vagina filled with fingers.  Her watery fluids covered the sheets below her hips and soaked to the mattress.  Her head was back and her teeth clenched, her hand in fists and her eyes tightly closed.   We had fucked for an hour, then she had sucked her foam from my fingers and cried out to the blessed Virgin, holding my head in her hands like a vice, pulling me tight again her pubis and screaming names I can't remember or never really heard.  

Even after she'd come, she pulled me to her and frantically forced my swelling organ back inside of her, humping against me with an energy I had forgotten was possible.  When her breathing returned to close to normal she turned over on her knees and offered her bottom to my tongue, and I obediently kissed and licked and sucked her anus and vagina lips like a man possessed.

After a short time she moved so her mouth was at my waist, then without hesitating she took me between her lips and sucked me in, bobbing her head up and down my shaft, running her tongue along the underside of my penis, slobbering as she pleasured my erect organ, occasionally circling the tip and repeating the maneuver again and again, eagerly bringing me close and then backing off.  After I came and she swallowed devotedly, keeping her mouth over the tip as I climaxed, emptying what I had and swallowing it all as it came.

Again I swiped a finger full of foam from between her pussy lips and offered it to her and once again she scoffed it down and grinned, taking as much as she could and swiping her tongue around her lips as if she was savoring a delicious dessert.  "Ah yes,'" she said satisfied and pleased with herself and happy to bring me so much erotic pleasure

Once again she turned over and offered her open legs and spayed pussy and I entered her easily, her vagina drenched with our lubricants, and I rapidly entered and reentered her open and swollen slit, repeatedly pushing into her as she begged to be fucked "harder and faster", harder and faster.

When I came again I collapsed on top of her, hardly able to breathe, and we stretched together exhausted and satisfied in a naked heap, fighting to catch our breath and letting our hearts return to as close to normal beats per minute as possible.

"Where did she come from?" I asked barely able to speak from the sexual fatigue and absolute carnal ecstasy.

"I don't know," she said, just as spent, just as satisfied, just as indifferent as I was about the why.  "You like her?"  she asked.  I said I did.

As I lay on my back with my eyes closed, fighting to regain my strength, struggling to clear my mind, I looked around and I was alone.  Had I dreamed all that?  Had I just imagined the fantastic sex that had just thrilled me to such a wonderful and powerful orgasm that had left me exhausted and dreamily remembering sex of the past?  Had the woman who showed up and ravaged me wantonly been a figment of my love starved imagination created by my own memories of explosive orgasms and sensational sex of the past? 

"I don't know if I imagined it," I said aloud, "and I don't even care."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers