All Comments on 'Happily Ever After Pt. 05'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I game you a 5 but really hope Sarah is not going to be divorced. They are such sad events, so I hope you have a Happily Ever After ending for our Disney couple.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 3 years ago

Live this story. So glad to get another chapter.

Small detail, you called Matt Steve when he joined Brandi for breakfast and it confused me for a second, but absolutely 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AeneaTAeneaTalmost 3 years ago

So good to see this story continue. I’m truly invested in seeing how this progresses, and I identify with and envy Brandi’s experience so much!

Not to nitpick, but there are a few confusing mixups of character names, especially Steve for Matt prior to the morning hookup, so I’d love to see that corrected! (Also Jordan for Jordie late in the story, but much less disrupting)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 3 years ago

I love this series, every story gets better and better. I love reading about a romantic crossdresser becoming a woman.

fireandlace0533fireandlace0533almost 3 years agoAuthor

I know…. When I read it this morning my panties automatically bunched. I reread that part a half dozen times and have no idea how I missed that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am completely invested in these characters! I am hoping Brandi ends up with Matt forever.

This is the best series I have ever read on this site. It combines all of my favorite things - Disney, feminization, and hot sex with men! I want to be Brandi only about 30 years younger. The only thing that makes me sad is that Brandi missed out on so much of her life living as her genuine self. But you do such a great job of making these people come to life. Love, love, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know from personnal experience that when a couple stops communicating about sex and intimacy then the relationship will begin to fall apart and the void must be filled with something. This story shows that crossdressing helped fill the void that Sarah's husband was experiencing. The Disney trips are not enough. So now sex has come into equation. It appears the couple still cares about each other but things have gotten out of hand. The story can go either way. I hope they realize what they had and have. I would like to see them stay together. I am enjoying the story regardless. I look forward to your ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES