Happily Ever After Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to get that in my mouth." I said looking him while finishing pulling his underwear and shorts off his legs.

I climbed onto the bed and he scooched back grabbing a bunch of pillows and shoving them behind him. I brought my mouth to his and we began to kiss passionately again while my hand reached for his cock, gently fondly it, and then caressing his balls. I moved my mouth first to his neck, then chest, and was running my tongue over his abs.

I heard him moaning and then he said. "Be careful Brandi, no one but me has touched that in a long time. I am not sure how long I am going to be able to last. Your hand feels wonderful on my dick."

I raised up and smiled. "I am glad, I will be careful, please try to hold out long enough for me to have at least a little fun with my mouth." I added a wink at the end.

I moved down to his hard dick. It definitely looked thicker than Steve's up close. I licked the tip, tasting his precum which was flowing freely out of him now. I heard a small groan, then took him into my mouth as deeply as I could without gagging.

"Oh Jesus, your mouth feels so good."

I slowly sucked on him as I pulled my mouth back up his dick, swirling my tongue around the head, then ran my tongue along the veins of his shaft. I was a little disappointed that it was obvious he had showered this morning. He smelt fresh and clean, not the musky manly aroma, that I had been able to enjoy with Steve. As I moved my mouth to his balls, I also realized he wasn't shaven. His pubic hair was sparse but his nuts definitely had some hair on them. I licked each one and then sucked them into my mouth one at a time, while my hand slowly stroked him.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, that feels amazing." He groaned.

I stopped. "I am not going to fuck you today, but I really hope to one day."

I looked into his eyes and he smiled. Holding his eyes in mine I moved my mouth back to his cock and took it back into my mouth. Another groan followed and then his hand was in my hair, almost petting me. I went to work, bobbing up and down, sucking as on him also. One hand stroked the base in time with my mouth movements.

"Jesus fucking God Brandi!"

Hearing him say my name turned me on and I worked his dick even harder. I also realized I would be changing my panties. Thankfully they were keeping everything hidden and in place but precum was also pouring out me making them very wet.

"I am close, I am close. I am going to cum soon." He warned me while removing his hand from my head.

Stopping and looking at him I said. "Cum in my mouth sweetie, I want to know what you taste like."

I moved back onto his dick and resumed stroking, bobbing, and sucking feeling him harden and his balls tightening against him.

"FUCK you are hot, I am cumming, FUCK Me!" He shouted.

The first shot of cum actually hit the back of my throat right before he cried out. It was followed by what seemed like a faucet of cum pouring out him. I couldn't keep up with it, even though I felt like I was gulping it down. I knew it was spilling out of my mouth.

"Oh my God. That was the best blow job I have ever had. Thank you."

I was cleaning him with my tongue as his dick softened, lapping up all the cum that had escaped. While it didn't taste a lot different than Steve's it was a little saltier and thicker. When I finished, I leaned up on my elbow and looked at him.

He smiled at me. "Normally when I look at you, I think beautiful. Right now, though I will go with hot, my cum on your chin looks good."

"Opps." I took my finger and scooped up what I could feel into my mouth. "Better?"

"Not sure if better is right but you got it all." He reached for me indicating he wanted me to move back up to him.

I laid my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me. My other hand gently played with his flaccid penis, gently rubbing it.

"Brandi, that was amazing. Thank you. Are you sure I can't do... something, for you?" He had paused on the word something.

"You are welcome. And no. You already did something for me, you made me feel like a desirable woman. Thank you."

"You are a desirable woman, a very desirable woman."

I felt butterflies run through me and lifted my head to look at him. I wanted to kiss him, but I wasn't sure if that is what he wanted right now with his cum having just been in my mouth and on my lips and chin. He seemed to hesitate but then I felt his hand move behind my head and pull my face to his, his kiss was tentative at first but soon we felt each other's tongues and we kissed each other hard.

When the kiss broke, I said. "I would love to stay here in this bed with you holding me, but I should go. Pretty sure we don't want your sister and kids finding me in your room."

"My kids, especially my daughter, really like you. She would probably love to see you one more time." He smiled. "She calls you that Tinkerbell woman."

"Um, really, that makes me happy, that she likes me. Tinkerbell woman, hmm, fairy woman? I guess that is accurate. I still don't think she would like to see me in her dad's bed. I don't think your sister likes me though and I am sure I don't want her to see me in your bed, looking like I just sucked your dick." I squeezed it one more time and smiled at him.

I kissed him and then rolled to the other side of the bed. I got up and walked to his side of the bed and bent down and picked up his briefs and shorts. I motioned for him to get up and get dressed which he did. I took the opportunity to admire his naked body one more time. There was a sudden awkward silence.

"Matt, this was a fantastic morning! Thank you. It has been wonderful meeting and getting to know you. Thank you for making me feel like a desirable woman. It means so much to me. I hope to hear from you when you get back home. I really hope that I get to see you again."

He smiled. "Thank you. I agree. This is the best morning I have had in a long time. I am not going to message you tomorrow, probably bad form, but I promise you will hear from soon."

He was getting dressed as we talked and when he finished, he pulled me close to him. We started with a long hug that felt like we were trying to pull each other's body into the other one. That lead to a passionate kiss. I knew leaving him was going to be tough, but I really didn't want his family to find me in his room, so I broke away.

"I am leaving. You are going to watch my ass as I walk away and hopefully it is going to make you want more from me." I leaned in and quickly kissed him before turning toward the door and stepping out of his room.

I walked along the path and I was sure I felt his eyes on me. I finally couldn't take it anymore and looked back over my shoulder and saw him in the doorway watching me. I gave him a big smile and wink and kept walking. I was very surprised at my confidence, but I also loved how I was feeling right at that moment.

That wonderful feeling was somewhat short lived. Just as I got out of sight of his room I walked into his sister and kids. His daughter recognized me immediately.

"Hi, you are my dad's friend right. The one who looks like Tinkerbell sometimes?"

"I am and you are Emma aren't you?" The one whose favorite is Cinderella, right?" I responded as I leaned down to be close to face to face with her.

"I am but now Mary Poppins might be my favorite, I just had breakfast with her." She said excitedly.

"Oh, I like Mary Poppins also. She is very nice. Was breakfast good? Was anyone else there?" I asked.

"Yes, Alice from Wonderland and Tigger, and Pooh but Mary Poppins was my favorite."

I looked over to her brother. "Who was your favorite Austin?"

"Tigger." He said quickly.

"He is fun, isn't he?" I replied.

"Yep."

I looked up at Matt's sister. "Good morning. How are you? How was breakfast?"

"I am okay. Breakfast was very good. How are you? I would say it was interesting to run into you here, but I won't insult either of us. I know why you are over this way."

"I love the breakfast there. I told Matt he should have gone. I am okay. And thanks for that." I looked her in the eye as I responded.

"I am sure you more than made up for him missing breakfast." She said that flatly, there wasn't malice in the statement, but it wasn't said with happiness or humor either.

A silence hung in the air for a moment. I wasn't sure how to respond to it. I started to say my good bye when she began to speak again.

"Sorry, look my brother is a special guy. I am not sure what is going on and I want you to know it isn't because of..." She stuttered a second. "It isn't because, you know. I actually admire how brave you are for that. The problem is... well I am sure you can figure out the problem." She looked me in the eye as she spoke, and I could see sincerity in her.

"I know. Please know I am trying to figure all this out myself, but you are right about one thing, your brother is a special guy. I hope you all have safe travels home." I held her eyes as I spoke.

"Thank you. Come on Emma and Austin."

They both said bye to me and jogged ahead of Matt's sister. I waved at all of them and walked back towards my room. I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost ten o'clock. Sarah should be up when I got back. I was debating what I was going to tell Sarah, I knew that I should tell her about what happened with Matt, I just was not sure I wanted her reaction.

"Hey, Good Morning. What have you been doing this morning?" I heard Jordie say loudly she was carrying a cup of coffee and looked to be coming back from the food court.

"Good Morning. Umm, I had some coffee first with your mom, and then with Matt." I am sure I blushed a little.

"Just coffee with Matt?" She smiled broadly at me.

"No, not just coffee." I looked down at me feet.

"Oh wow! Way to go girlfriend. What a great way to start the day! Was it good?" She sincerely and enthusiastically responded.

"Yes. Umm. We didn't do, ah everything... but I very much enjoyed what we did. How are you this morning?" I asked.

"I am great. I am looking forward to today. I think we are going to have a lot of fun." Jordie was very upbeat as she spoke.

"Me too. See you in a bit." I moved off towards my room.

I quietly entered and heard the hair dryer running. Sarah was standing in the dressing area, wearing a towel around her that that was up over her chest, with the curtain partially pulled. I moved over and sat on my bed.

The dryer turned off. "Hey. Where have you been this morning? What have you been doing?"

I wasn't sure if she was genuinely curious or accusatory. I took a deep breath and decided to spill it all.

"I had coffee first with Pat and then Matt. Um, and then Matt and I went back to his room." I stared at my toes as I spoke.

Sarah had moved from the dressing area and sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh, and what did you do in his room? Where were his kids?"

"His kids were at breakfast at Park Faire with his sister. And we... you know..." I responded.

"No, I don't know. That is why I asked. Did you have sex with him?" She looked right at me.

"I gave him a blow job."

"And? That it? Did you enjoy it? Did he enjoy it? Why just a blow job? You are becoming a regular cocksucker, aren't you?" She did smile at the end, so I wasn't sure if she trying to be funny or if it was insult.

"I did enjoy it and I am pretty sure he enjoyed." I ignored the other questions.

"Okay. So now that you are done slutting it up this morning. Let's get ready for your bachelorette party."

She had laughed again as she said it, so I assumed she wasn't being malicious. I watched her open a dresser drawer and pull out some t shirts and lay them on the bed. She picked up the white one, unfolded it and turned to show it to me. In Disney print with big letters, it said Bride across the chest with a set of polka dot Minnie Ears incorporated into the writing. It was V necked but not too deep and had shorter women's cut sleeves.

"Here you go. Obviously, this is for you." She handed it to me. "You have a white bra, right? I can't believe I didn't think of that."

"Thank you. Yes, I have one. It is pretty lacy so that might show a little depending on how thick the material of shirt is and how tight it will be. Think that will be okay?" I asked seriously.

"Yep, as long as it isn't too bad." She replied. "You should wear you Minnie Polka dot tennis skirt and white sneakers with that."

She had turned her back to me and was pulling on a coral-colored shirt. When she turned back to me her shirt read Bride Squad in Disney print. The shirt was tighter than what she usually wore, and her breasts seemed to stand out. She caught me looking at them and actually blushed a little.

"Would it be okay to borrow your Rose Gold Minnie Ears today?" She asked.

"Umm. Sure. I can wear another pair, I guess, pretty much anything will go with a white shirt, right?" I responded. I definitely wasn't going to tell her no but was disappointed she wanted those since they were my favorite.

She laughed; she must have seen my disappointment on face. "Your maid of honor has some ears for you for today. Don't worry you will be stylish. Speaking of stylish, you need to touch up your makeup. Your earlier, uh... activities this morning did a little damage."

I moved over to the dressing area and saw she was right. I re-did my make up. I also took my pony tail out and brushed my hair out. I planned to use the band of the ears to push back my hair. I went to the drawer and pulled my white lace bra. I briefly considered keeping the pink leopard print bra on and letting it show through but decided I was at Disney, plus I didn't want to give any extra ammo to Sarah. My panties were pretty damp, so I grabbed a white lace thong also.

I had just finished changing my bra, panties and shirt and pulled my red polka dot tennis skirt on when there was a knock on the door. Sarah opened it and Pat and Jordie stepped in. Pat was wearing a shirt identical to Sarah and a pair of longer khaki shorts. The cut of the shirt showed plenty of her cleavage and I quickly wondered if that was for Lisa's sake. She had on a pair of regular red and black Minnie Ears.

Jordie was wearing a mint-colored shirt that was cut the same as the rest of us. Her shirt had Maid of Honor written on it in Disney print with the ears incorporated it in. She wore a shorter pair of khaki shorts. Her ears matched her shirt.

"You both look really cute." I said.

"Thanks, you look cute also. I have something to complete your outfit." Jordie handed me the object she was holding behind her back.

I took them from her and smiled then went to the mirror and set them on my head. Looking back at me I saw the white Minnie Ears with a short white veil that draped over the back of my head. I decided that since it would cover most of my hair to put my ponytail back in place. When I finished and turned back to the other in the room I was met with a group of smiles, including from Sarah.

"You look great!" Sarah announced. "Okay girls are we ready to head out?"

We all said yes and left out of the room. On our walk to the bus stop we got lots of smiles, a few thumbs up, and I got some congratulations. I was glad we didn't run into Matt or anyone from his family.

"Lisa and her group are coming also right?" I asked while we waited for the bus.

"Yes, they are meeting us at the front of Epcot. Well not her whole group. Lisa, Nancy and Melissa will be there." Sarah answered.

After a short wait for the bus and a quick ride on the bus, where I received more congratulations, we arrived at Epcot. After going through security and entrance we found Lisa, Nancy, and Melissa waiting for us. Lisa and Nancy had bride squad shirts on that matched Sarah's and Pat's. Melissa's was the same color as Jordie's and said bridesmaid on it.

Not surprisingly it was Lisa who loudly greeted us. "Hello Ladies, ready for an awesome day!"

In unison we responded yes. Lisa moved to me first and gave me a big hug before moving through the others by grabbing their hands and smiling. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she greeted Pat and she definitely took a moment to admire Pat's boobs.

Melissa hugged me tightly next. "I am honestly really excited to be your bridesmaid. This is so much fun. I hope you really enjoy the this weekend!"

I thanked her and then Nancy gave me a quick hug next. You could feel the difference between them. Melissa's was warm and compassionate; Nancy's was tentative and maybe a touch uncomfortable.

"I am actually going to be groomsman tomorrow, so you won't be the only one crossdressing, hope you don't mind?" She leaned back and winked at me.

"Not a bit. Besides I am getting the better side of it. I am getting to wear a beautiful gown. You will get to wear, what pants?" I laughed. "I am really glad you came today we all love you and Melissa!"

"Okay ladies enough gabbing, we actually have Fastpasses for Soaring and I want to do Nemo and see Crush before we head to partying in the World Showcase." Sarah said.

We all fell in behind her as she started walking towards the Land Building where the Soarin ride was located. As people passed our group they smiled and lots of them congratulated me. When we got to the ride there was a wait time listed for 15 minutes. I felt my phone vibrate in pocket and pulled it out.

Hope you have a wonderful time today. I know I had a wonderful start to my day. Matt had added a big smiling emoji to his text.

I was surprised at how I excited I was to get a text from him. I also suddenly realized that I hadn't heard from Steve since Thursday. I wrote a quick response.

Thank you. No way the rest of the day will beat my morning. I added a smiling and winking emoji. It was great to hear from you. Please let me know when you are home safe later.

Right after I hit send. I saw he was responding. I looked up and saw Sarah and Lisa staring at me. I started to put my phone away, but I knew I wouldn't be able to wait to see Matt's response.

I will. I have a favor to ask. Any chance for a selfie today? Want to see how beautiful you look. He finished that with a smiling emoji.

Oh... you are so good at this. How can I say no to a request like that? Will send one later.

I slide my phone back into my pocket. The line had moved forward, I was now standing to next to Sarah.

"Everything okay?" Her eyes drifted down to where my phone was.

"Yes, just a quick wish to have a wonderful day." I responded.

"Oh, from Steve... or Matt?" She asked.

"Matt." I responded quietly while looking around to see if anyone had heard her question.

Lisa had perked up when she heard the name Steve and she moved closer.

"So, who is Matt? Steve has some competition?" She smiled as she said it.

I really wasn't sure how to answer her. The best part of my friendship with Lisa was my honesty with her.

"Matt is a guy I met on this trip. He is really good at flirting." I figured that was a pretty honest answer.

Her hand reached for my arm. "Good for you. A woman likes to be flirted with and paid attention to, told when they look good. God knows Steve isn't good at that." Her eyes rolled at the end.

"We haven't really had a chance to chat. Is everything okay with you and Steve?" I replied. Behind her I could see Sarah's eyes get wide like I was asking a question I shouldn't.

Lisa laughed before saying. "We have a lot of catching up to do. Maybe I will fill you in as we make our way around The World Showcase."

She stepped away from me and moved over closer to Pat. While I was surprised at her answer I smiled as I watched her eyes travel from Pat boobs to her face.

I turned to Sarah. "Umm, did I screw something up?"

"I will let Lisa tell you, if she wants."

Sarah moved over to Pat and Lisa and for a minute I felt like I was alone. Melissa and Jordie must have noticed this and they were soon at my side. I found out that his was Melissa's first time at Epcot which shocked me a little since she lived so close. Jordie had been here before but as a tween so a lot of it was new to her also.