Happily Ever After Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually made it through the que line and rode Soarin. It is difficult to describe the ride. It is a motion simulator that give you the feel of hang gliding over the world. It is one of my favorites at Disney World.

When we finished, we moved to the Seas building and rode the Nemo ride. A ride car moves through a series of videos and other projections with the Finding Nemo characters featured. You also ride past viewing windows for the aquarium that is in the building. It is one of the largest ones in the world. I was surprised that Sarah had arranged to ride with me on the ride.

I felt her put her hand on my thigh and turned to see her pointing as we went by the aquarium window. She pointing to some snorkelers in the aquarium.

"Remember when we did that?" She asked referring to the time we had done the snorkeling adventure here. Disney gives you a tour, sets you up with snorkeling gear, a wet suit, and lets you spend forty-five minutes snorkeling in the aquarium.

"Yes, I think that may have been one my favorite extras we have ever done here." I responded smiling at her.

"It was definitely mine. I liked going horseback riding a lot also but that was definitely the best." She smiled at me and surprisingly left her hand on my thigh.

The memory of that trip, which had been about five years ago now, along with the physical contact of her hand on my thigh stirred a feeling in me. That was the last time we had sex on while on a Disney trip I suddenly remembered. I looked over at her again and smiled, she gave me a quick grin and turned away.

"That trip was probably one of my favorites we have ever had here, for a lot of reasons, not just the snorkeling." I put my hand on top of hers.

The ride came to an end and we stepped off onto the moving walkway.

She turned back to me. "I am betting when this one is done it will be one of your favorites."

She moved to catch up with Lisa and Nancy and directed them over to the waiting area for Turtle Talk with Crush. Melissa and Jordie got out of the ride vehicle behind us and each grabbed one of my arms. They both thought the ride was cute since they were fans of the Finding Nemo movie.

As we waited for the Turtle Talk show to start, I noticed all the others were checking their phones. I moved over to Lisa, who was the only one in our group who didn't have her phone out.

"How are you? I still feel like we haven't really caught up?" I asked.

"I am okay. I am excited to be here for this with you! Are you having a fun? Are you excited?"

"I am having fun. The whole trip has been amazing. Thank you for everything you have done to make it special. You said something earlier about catching me up on things? Is everything alright?" I had taken one of her hands in mine as I asked.

"Things have been better, and things will be better again. Right now, though, they aren't great. But it is great to see you, Sarah, Pat and Jordie." She responded.

I squeezed her hand and pulled her in for a hug. "It is wonderful to see you but what is going on? Why aren't things great?"

"Honestly, family turmoil. First, Trevor and Susan split up and called off their engagement. Trevor blamed Steve and I for that. He said that our open relationship made Susan uncomfortable and that she didn't want to be a part of our family."

"I love your family. You all seem so close why wouldn't anyone want to be a part of that? And didn't she date Nancy at one point? Who is she to judge? That is her lose." I smiled at her and squeezed her hand again.

"Thanks, yes they did date, it was a pretty short time and she told Trevor that is was just a phase, whatever. That was only one part of their problems. Plus, it seems like we aren't that close really. Steve and I have separated." She had been looking at me as she spoke but immediately dropped her eyes to floor as she said it.

This shocked me and it took me a minute to respond. "What... happened?"

She didn't respond immediately, and I added. "I am sorry. Are you okay?"

"I am. Thank you for asking that. Most people just ask the first question." She smiled briefly at me. "And what happened is I realized that we both kept going outside our relationship to get what we wanted and needed. It is longer discussion, probably for a different time, but I am pretty sure I am a lesbian. I think I ended up with Steve because I was scared of what my family would do if they found out I was gay."

Her eyes were wet, and I could tell she was fighting off crying. I pulled her into a hug. "I really am sorry."

"Thanks. You and Sarah are the only people I have told outside of the immediate family."

"How is Steve doing with this?" I asked. "He didn't say anything the other day and hasn't even hinted about it."

"Honestly, I think he is relieved. He pretty much knew it before me, and it gives him even more reason to seek opportunities to get the things he wants. Umm, not sure if you have figured this out but Steve is way more interested in sex than romance. I am not trying to talk bad about him, it is just the truth."

She put her hand on my arm and smiled at me as she spoke about Steve.

"Yes, I have noticed. Honestly, it has caused me some cold feet about tomorrow at times. I know it isn't real and all of that, but it just doesn't feel right suddenly."

"You are always so sweet. I swear you really should have been a girl. Most men don't think like you do, you know that, right? Again, I am wishing you had real boobs and a pussy I could lick." She laughed heartily at that. "Although, I know you would be wishing I had a dick you could suck on."

It was so typical of Lisa, saying exactly what was on her mind. She continued.

"How long have you dreamed of wearing a wedding dress? Do you enjoy the sex with Steve? I know the answer to the second question. So... enjoy the dress and enjoy some dick and realize you get to walk away afterwards and figure out exactly what you want and need with no strings attached."

I had to laugh a little at what she said while at the same time something she had said moments ago was banging around my in my brain. She had realized she and Steve had to go outside their relationship to get what they wanted and needed. How was that different from mine and Sarah's relationship?

There was movement around us and Jordie came to tell us they had opened the doors for Turtle Talk with Crush. We moved in a group and sat on one of the benches. The parents of younger kids were attempting to get their kids to sit on the carpet in the front. Eventually the room settled down and the cast member spoke before Crush came on the screen.

Sarah and I loved this show, and I didn't realize she had sat down next to me when we came in until the show started. I was still running through what Lisa had just told me. I felt Sarah's hand on my thigh giving me quick squeeze as the room filled with laughter at something Crush had said. I turned to her and she looked at me as she, along with everyone else, said "Dude" following Crushes instructions.

She was smiling but quickly widened her eyes and raised an eyebrow when she realized I wasn't following along with the show. She leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "Everything okay?"

"Yes. Just was day dreaming a little." I gave her thigh a quick pat.

"Thinking about how beautiful you will look tomorrow? Or was it about the honeymoon? Or maybe Matt?" She was again quietly speaking into my ear.

I realized I could actually almost feel her lips on my ear and definitely felt the warmness of her breath. I was surprised that it caused a stir in my panties and I felt a warmness spread over my body. I had a sudden desire to kiss her and turned to her, but she had moved her head away from me and was looking at the screen as Dory joined Crush on it.

I turned back to watch the screen but wasn't really watching. Instead, I was thinking about what Lisa had just told me about her and Steve, about why I kept thinking about Sarah in ways I had pretty much given up on the past few years, about what was going on tomorrow, and about what had happened with Matt the past few days.

Crush was telling all the kids that it would be totally awesome if they used the word dude as much as possible the rest of the day and that their parents would love it. Everyone laughed and the show was over. Pat and Jordie had each taken an arm as we got up to leave and we walked out.

"Dude, that was cute and funny, but I liked seeing Crush on the cruise ship better." Pat giggled.

"It was totally awesome Dude, but I agree mom. Jordie giggled also. So, girlfriend, ready to really start your bachelorette party?"

"Yes." I responded and realized that I was. Or maybe I was ready for a drink or three and to get all the thoughts out of my head.

We headed towards the World Show Case. Sarah and I pretty much always started on the UK side and not the Mexico side. Because the Food and Wine Festival was going on there were a number of booths just outside the Lands and Seas Pavilions, so we started there. We were all happy that it was just past noon so we wouldn't feel guilty about starting to drink and getting some of the food samples and calling them lunch.

We all headed to different booths and selected what we wanted before gathering around some small tables. I ended up eating with Nancy and Melissa and we talked about their upcoming wedding plans. They were having a December wedding, so it wasn't far off. Nancy planned to wear a white pants suit and Melissa a traditional wedding dress.

As Melissa and I talked about our dresses Nancy looked at me and spoke. "Jesus, you are such a girl. How have you live as a man for fifty years?"

Melissa's eyes widened, I believe scared I would take offense to Nancy's comment, but I responded. "I have no fucking idea."

We both laughed and Nancy hugged me. This hug being way more genuine than the one we had shared earlier at the entrance.

I held her close and quietly said. "Your mom told me about what is going on with her and your dad. I am really sorry; I am even more sorry if I caused any of that. Truly."

"Thank you. Honestly, I am pretty sure you had nothing to do it with it, except maybe helping them both see that life is short and you do things you want and not settle for things just to keep family happy." Nancy hugged me again and smiled as she let me go.

"Ladies are you ready to move on? The soup in Canada is calling my name." Sarah loudly said.

We moved through Canada and the UK. I got a pear cider and convinced Pat and Lisa to share a fish and chips from the Rose and Crown. As we sat at the table, I watched then looks between them and I was pretty well convinced that Pat would get that amazing orgasm from Lisa that she wanted later.

As we made our way over the bridge and into France, we stopped for a number of pics with the Photopass photographer. A full group pic, me and my maid of honor and bride's maid, Sarah, Pat, Jordie and I, and I requested one with just me and Lisa, and one by myself to send to Matt.

Everyone in the group got a Grand Marnier Orange Slush while we were in the France section and some of us were starting to feel a little tipsy. You could tell the crowd was doing the same thing and we were getting more and more friendly comments and congratulations as people read our shirts. We had a group of young probably early to late twenties men tell us that would love to help us celebrate our bachelorette party. We politely laughed with them as we moved on.

"I bet they would be shocked to find out that about half of us aren't interested in dick and that one of us has a dick." Lisa said a little loudly as we walked on.

Pat's laugh at that could probably be heard through half the park. She had come up to me and took my arm. "Speaking of dick, you have worked through concerns about, tomorrow right? No more cold feet?"

Melissa had stepped up on the other side of me and heard what Pat said. "What? Cold feet? What is that about?"

I gave her the quick run down of what had been in my mind last night and this morning related to Matt and still going through with the wedding to Steve. Along with my realization that for Steve this was pretty much all about sex. Followed by Pat's advice, to just enjoy the chance to wear a wedding dress and enjoy the day.

"Wow, Nancy was right. You are such a girl." She laughed the continued. "And they are right, don't over think it. Think of it is a cosplay or whatever and enjoy being fucked well. Figure out the Matt thing later."

I was a little shocked by her being fucked well comment, but I laughed and realized it was pretty much the same advice Pat and Lisa had given me. We were coming up on Germany now I wanted to get the beer flight from there. It was much more crowded through this section of The World Showcase, so we split up. With Sarah, Lisa, and Pat securing a place to eat and the rest of us going through the food kiosk and picking up beer flights and food for the group.

While we are enjoying our beer and food, I took out my phone found a text saying that my room was ready with the room number at the Grand Floridian. The electronic check in process at Disney World is great. You get to skip the whole check in at the front desk. My Magic Bands would now be my room key there instead of at Port Orleans.

I also saw a notification that I had new photos on my Disney Experience App. I opened them and really liked the pics. I was a little surprised to see how big and genuine our smiles looked in the picture that Sarah and I took together. I also really liked the pic of me, Jordie and Melissa. When I saw the one by myself, I remembered I had promised to send a pic to Matt. I actually thought I looked good in it, so I sent it.

I was surprised that my phone vibrated so quickly after I had sent the picture.

"You look amazing. Thanks for remembering to send me a pic. Not sure I am really happy about what the shirt says or those ears though." He had added a smiling and winking emoji.

I could see the dots of another message being typed, so I waited to respond.

"I hope you all are having a great time. Thanks again for a wonderful start to my day." He added a heart eyed emoji to that text.

I responded. "Thanks. I thought the day started wonderfully also. Honestly... I am still deciding if I am happy with the ears and shirt myself. Mostly because I think the ring on my finger came from the wrong guy."

I had added heart eyed emoji after the comment about how the day started and added a blushing, winking, and smiling emoji at the end. I was a little surprised at how bold I had been with the second statement.

Sarah had come over. "One of your admirer's texting you?"

"Matt. He had requested a pic so I sent him the one on the bridge that the Disney photographer took. I haven't heard anything from Steve since Thursday." I told her.

"This Matt thing... it is a thing isn't it. It isn't just about satisfying curiosities is it?" She raised both eyebrows as she finished her question.

"I don't know if I would call it a thing but it different than Steve that is for sure." I didn't look at her as I said it.

"So, do you still want to do the wedding tomorrow? Even though it is with Steve? Be honest."

"I have thought about it a lot. Do I want to do the wedding dress and all of that? Very much! I am excited about all that. It is the so-called honeymoon part that I am wondering about." I told her honestly.

"Really? What has changed there? Not trying to be funny, or even bitchy, but before you couldn't wait to get some of his dick. Is it because of Matt?"

"I don't know. This is going to sound stupid okay. But a wedding is a big romantic thing, right? With Steve there is nothing romantic about the sex. It is hot, it is fun, it feels amazing... but it isn't about romance." I replied.

"Jesus, you really are a girl aren't you. No joking. Men can separate the romance from the physical pleasure, girls typically struggle with that."

There was a look in her eyes as she had said girl. I couldn't tell if it was compassion, confusion, or maybe even contempt. Fortunately, I was saved from having to respond when Lisa came over and said we need to get moving because everyone was anxious to get to Mexico and have Margaritas.

We all ordered Margaritas and on top of what we had drank before we were starting to get a little giggly. I got a lot of congratulations comments from other visitors when they saw my shirt and ears. I realized that I was enjoying the attention and special feeling of being the bride to be.

I noticed that Sarah had stepped off to the side with her phone in her hand. Watching her it was obvious she was texting and whoever it was making her smile and laugh to herself. When I moved towards her, she saw me and quickly slide her phone in her pocket.

"Are you having fun? Enjoying feeling special?" She asked me her voice sounded a little off.

"Yes, and yes. How about you? Are you having fun?" I asked her.

"I am enjoying seeing you get to experience this. You deserve it." She sounded sincere.

"Who were you texting?" I asked not acknowledging her statement about me.

"Do you really want to know? Last night you weren't happy with my answer to that. I don't want to bunch your panties on your special day."

I couldn't tell if the panties comment was a jab or an attempt to defuse this conversation with humor.

"So, you were texting Eric I guess." I tried to say that flat and without emotion.

"Yes." Was her quick response.

"What is going on there Sarah?" I quickly replied.

"What do you mean? He is just being friendly. He is meeting us later for dinner at Disney Springs and wanted to know where to meet." She looked directly at me as she said it.

"Why is asking you and not his sister Lisa?" I asked.

"Because Lisa told him to since I know Disney Springs better. Are you jealous? This is ridiculous. We have been here for what, five days, and you have blown two different men, and you are jealous of me texting one?" She moved away from me and over to Lisa.

Once again Jordie stepped in and Melissa was with her. "So, we think we need some pics with Donald, then do the ride, have another Margarita and then head over to Grand Floridian. We want to make sure everything is there."

She reached over and took one arm while Melissa took the other and we were soon in line for the meet and great with Donald. He was in his Mexican garb and despite the mood that Sarah had put me in I was smiling and happy as a series of pics were taken of us.

We then went into the building and pretty much walked on the Three Caballeros ride. It is a slow boat ride through the different regions of Mexico and Donald, Panchito, and Jose, the Three Caballeros show up at different points. It is a much do for me because I am Donald fan.

When we finished the rest of the group was sitting in the same spot, we had left them. I noticed that Pat and Lisa were having another Margarita, but that Sarah and Nancy had chosen waters. We all went and ordered another Margarita and rejoined the group.

"Ladies it is after four o'clock. We need to head to the hotel and make everything made it there. I know that Trevor and Eric said it was all there, but I want to make sure since I am the maid of honor and I take my responsibilities seriously." Jordie announced.

"Good idea." Lisa announced. "By the time we get to the front of the park it will be closer to five o'clock and Pat has offered us her room to shower and change before the rest of us go to dinner this evening."

"Nancy can shower and change in my room if that will help make it a little quicker." Sarah quickly added with a big grin.

I noticed as she said that Pat and Lisa exchanged a quick smile and laugh. Pretty sure they were hoping that would give them an opportunity to be alone in Pat's room. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Jordie role her eyes and I heard Melissa giggle. If Pat and Lisa thought, they were being subtle about what looked like was going to be a quick hook up they were mistaken.