Happily Ever After Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all finished our drinks and started to walk to the front of Epcot. It was definitely more crowded this late and since several of us were tipsy we weren't moving fast. We got to the exit and stepped outside. Jordie, Melissa and I were going to take the Monorail to the Grand Floridian, the others would need to take a bus back to Port Orleans.

"Okay. So, all the girls, except Nancy since she is part of the groom's group tomorrow, are meeting at Park Faire for breakfast at 09:30 tomorrow. Then at 10:30 Pat and Jordie will do Brandi's hair and makeup and then Jordie and Melissa will help her get in her dress. It is a short walk to the Wedding Pavilion for the ceremony at 1:00." Sarah laid out the plan for tomorrow.

Everyone said their okay's or got its and then one by one each came over and hugged me. I thanked them for a wonderful day. Sarah was the last one to go and I held her in our embrace longer than the other and pulled her tighter. I noticed Nancy giving Melissa a quick kiss and then leaned into her and said something that made her blush and smile.

"Hey, make sure you enjoy this. You have wanted it forever, remember. I am excited to let you live out this dream." Sarah quietly said into my ear before letting go of me, she turned and started to walk to the bus stop.

I felt some tears developing in my eyes and was glad my sunglasses hide them. Again, Jordie and Melissa grabbed each arm and soon we were walking up the ramp to the Monorail platform to take it to hotel. While my emotions were all over the place, I heard Melissa and Jordie say to each other that this was their first time riding it.

It arrived quickly and we stepped in and were joined by another family of five. The mom said congratulations to me and asked when the wedding was. When I told her tomorrow at the Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion she told me how lucky I was. It had been her dream to be married here but couldn't afford it.

We arrived at the Ticket and Transportation Monorail station and switched trains to a resort one. A quick ride past the Polynesian resort, my favorite resort at Disney World, and we were pulling up at the Grand Floridian. I could tell that Melissa and Jordie were taking it all in and when we entered the huge lobby they exclaimed in unison, wow.

You definitely felt as you walked in that you were entering something completely different than what came to mind when people thought of Disney World. We made our way to the bell stand to let them know that we were here, and that the luggage could be sent to our room. I told them our room number and Jordie interrupted to give a room number for her also.

As walked away I asked her. "I thought there was only one room and we were sharing it?"

"That was the initial plan, we changed it up and now Melissa and I have a room here for just tonight. That way if you wanted to do anything with the bridal party this evening, we could all do it together." Jordie smile at me.

"Plus, honestly, I didn't want to put you to work before your big day and I needed some help getting all this situated in the rooms." She pointed to the loaded down luggage carts that were now in front of us.

I watched Jordie make sure that the right luggage was on the right carts and then give the bellmen direction. Since our rooms were in different locations we made plans to meet in forty five minutes in my room and headed off in different directions.

My room was a one-bedroom suite in the Grand Floridian Villas. It was a large room with a separate kitchen, living room, and master bath that had a tub, and an additional bathroom with a shower in it. It was impressive. Jordie and Melissa were in the main building.

The bellman took my luggage off and I noticed he hung three garment bags up. I knew one was my wedding dress, but I took a peek at the other two. One was the lace coral colored dress I had worn on the cruise. It was probably my favorite dress of all the ones I owned. The other was a sleeveless black dress that would definitely qualify as a LBD. In the bottom of each bag was a pair of heels to go with them.

There was also a small suitcase. I opened it to see the bottom of it had a couple pairs of shorts, two t-shirts, a couple of bras and panties, a bathing suit and cover up, some flip flops and some sandals, along with my toiletry bag. Sarah must have somehow gotten that packed for me. Zipped into the upper compartment as some gorgeous white lingerie and a negligee. Obviously, that was for tomorrow.

Seeing the bathing suit gave me an idea so I texted Jordie- Hey do you all have bathing suits with you? If you do how about a soak in the jacuzzi for our tired legs.

She responded back that they did and that was a wonderful idea. They would meet me at the pool area.

I did a quick check up my make up and then slipped into my bathing suit. It was a one-piece, simple red suit and fit me nicely. Fortunately, the crotch area was pretty tight, and I was able to get everything tucked back and away so it wasn't completely obvious what I was trying to hide. I would just have to be careful getting in an out since the bubbles would hide things also.

When I got to the pool area Jordie and Melissa were waiting for me. They had found a table right next to the jacuzzi and I noticed they had frozen daiquiris in their hands with a third one sitting on the table. Jordie was wearing a pink one piece suit that looked nice on her. Melissa was in a bikini and for the first time I noticed she had some fantastic curves.

We took our drinks and climbed into the jacuzzi. There was a middle-aged couple in it when we got in but they left shortly after we had joined them.

"Thank you both for everything you are doing for me. I know how much effort this is just to let me play pretend." I spoke.

Melissa responded first. "You are welcome. And while I understand what you mean when you say pretend. I don't think that is totally accurate. I think we are helping you understand who you really are, what you want, and what you need in life."

"I agree." Jordie quickly added and then continued. "Today was supposedly a bridal shower but really it was a glorified girl's day out. You were getting to spend the days as one of the girls. You are getting to spend the week as a woman."

"I guess that is true. It was a glorified girl's day out. I guess I was talking more about what tomorrow will be." I said before taking a long sip on the straw of my drink.

"Let's talk about tomorrow also. How long have you wanted to be able to dress in girls' things and experience things girls take for granted?" Melissa asked.

"Pretty much all my life." I said.

"Right, so think of tomorrow as a super glorified prom. The pom and circumstance are a little greater, the dress is a little fancier, etc. but that is what you are doing." She smiled. "And afterwards some guy will climb on you and have sex with you. Pretty much like every girl experienced at prom."

Jordie laughed. "That is the truth. Hell at my prom I don't think we were there for thirty minutes until my date was trying to race off to the hotel room he had gotten for sex, which lasted for about five minutes. Most of the enjoyment in the prom was in picking the dress, getting dressed, doing all the pics with my friends, etc."

"Exactly, and the fact that your date lasted five minutes I think is at least two minutes longer than mine lasted. Pretty sure he was done almost as soon as he started." Melissa added.

Jordie and I both looked surprised at what Melissa said. I am not sure why we never considered that she may had dated or had a sex with a man, but it was a little shocking. She must have seen it in our faces.

"Yes, I went to prom with a boy, and yes I had sex with him. I have had sex with a couple of other men or really boys. I knew I was different in my teens, but I desperately didn't want to be, and I wasn't sure what my family would do if I told them." Melissa's words landed hard.

"Wow, I know that feeling." I responded.

"Not trying to be nosy but did you enjoy the sex with the men?" Jordie asked. "And you can say it is none of my business."

Melissa laughed. "Not really. Well, that isn't completely true. I liked being penetrated I liked a feeling of something inside of me. I just didn't like who was doing it and I didn't like all the other things that they did."

"Interesting. So, do you miss that feeling, the being... ugh penetrated?" Jordie responded.

"Umm. No. Nancy and I have figured that out." Melissa laughed even harder.

I am sure Jordie and I both blushed bright red and we all got quiet after that and for the next fifteen minutes nothing was said. We just enjoyed the feeling of the jacuzzi along with the drinks we just had.

"So, how about this. I don't know how hungry you all are, but I think I could get by with just a snack this evening or a salad. Why don't we go back to our rooms in about thirty minutes and change. Then meet back here and get something from the pool snack bar. Then go over to marina, they say that is the best view from the resort, to watch the fireworks for Happily Ever After from the Magic Kingdom." I suggested.

"Well since it is your special day that is what we are going to do no matter what, but I love that plan." Jordie said.

"Me too!" Added Melissa.

Thirty minutes later we were getting out the hot tub and I had a quick thought. I grabbed my phone and asked Jordie to take a pic of me standing on the edge in my bathing suit. I turned sideway and lifted my leg up to hide my groin area but also get a little better butt profile as she snapped the pic.

"Can I ask who is getting that pic, as if I don't know?" Jordie said as she handed my phone back to me.

"Oh, yea. Are you sending that to Steve to get him a little excited about what is in store for tomorrow?" Melissa asked.

"Umm, no Jordie was right. I am sending that to Matt. Don't judge me please." I said.

"Judge you? Nancy told me as we left them tonight that I did not have a hall pass with my roomie for tonight because she knew without saying that I would definitely be thinking about making a move on her." Melissa laughed.

"Wait What?" Jordie blushed.

"I am just kidding around, well kind of, because you are hot Jordie but seriously everyone is to hung up on judging everyone else on what they do with other consenting adults." Melissa's said.

"Okay, it now seven o'clock so how about back here in an hour?" I said and headed off as I heard see you then from the other two.

I took a quick shower and did a light touch up of my makeup before slipping on the khaki shorts and a plain lavender vee neck women's cut tee shirt. I pulled out my phone and sent the pic to Matt. It was only minutes before he responded.

Wow, you look great. Hope today was fun. I admit that I have been thinking about you more than I should.

I love hearing all of that. I have been thinking about you also. -- I texted back.

I left the room and started to walk back to the pool area. There was a nice breeze this evening and the humidity was very low. It was just beautiful weather. I had the thought that this was the type of Orlando weather that Sarah loved. With that thought I decided to send her a quick text.

Hope you all are having a good evening and have good dinner. Thanks for today. The weather is amazing tonight isn't it. - I wrote.

I kept my phone in my hand because she was usually very quick to respond. In fact, I almost expected to see the dots that indicated that she was typing almost immediately. By the time I got to the pool bar she hadn't responded so I slid my phone into my pocket. I grabbed a table and Jordie and Melissa arrived a few minutes later.

We each ordered a drink and a Caesar salad. The discussion during dinner was light. Melissa shared some of the plans for her wedding, offering that there was some friction with Nancy because she felt like she was having to do everything.

"I know it is kind of cliché because in gay relationships everyone wants to know who the man is and who is the woman of the couple, but I definitely feel like I am the woman." She offered. "Obviously, Nancy isn't some butch lesbian or anything, but she is definitely a tomboy and doesn't seem bothered with any of the details. It sometimes makes me feel insecure that she really wants to get married."

"Are you kidding? That woman adores and loves you. The way she looks at you. I am so jealous. My ex-husband never looked at me like that, ever." Jordan quickly said.

That brought a smile to Melissa's face and she reached for Jordan's hand and squeezed it. "Thank you. I needed to hear that."

We finished our salads and made our way over the marina. We had each gotten a drink to go and we were lucky enough to get chairs so we could sit comfortably and wait for them to start. While it isn't nearly as amazing as watching the show in the park where you can see all the projections on the castle because they pipe the music in with the fireworks it still seems to uplift your spirits. When it was over both Jordie and Melissa thanked me for suggesting that we do this.

I was tired and told them I was heading back to the room and would see them in the morning. Jordie told me they would be at my room at 08:30 because she wanted me to be beautiful all day and was going to start on my makeup before breakfast.

Her exact words were. "A woman needs to be beautiful the whole day she is getting married."

I thanked her and we headed our separate ways. On the walk back to room I thought about a couple things she had said. I loved that she had referred to me as a woman it just did something emotionally to me. The getting married part though wasn't sitting right. I wasn't getting married; I was acting like I was and for some reason it was becoming more and more important to me that everyone understood that.

I also thought about Sarah. I looked at my phone and she still had not responded to my text from earlier. While watching the fireworks had been fun the whole time it felt like something was not right and it struck me then what it was.

I quickly typed out another text to her- It feels really weird being here without you, especially when doing new things, watched the fireworks from marina at the Grand Floridian this evening.

I had thought about adding a comment about missing her but decided not to. Again, I didn't see any indication that she was responding so I put the phone away and continued walking to my room. When I entered the room, it seemed huge and it seemed very empty and lonely.

I pulled off my shorts and took out my forms and removed my bra before pulling the tee shirt back in place. Entering the bathroom to remove my makeup and brush my tee along with a quick pee and I could almost hear the silence of the room.

In the bedroom I pulled back the sheets. I had decided I was going to sleep in my panties and tee shirt. I didn't remember seeing any PJs in my suitcase and I wasn't going to sleep in the negligee. I plugged my phone into the charger and checked again to see if there was a response to my texts from Sarah, there wasn't.

Laying my head on the pillow and pulling the covers over me I tried to decide if I was angry, hurt, disappointed or maybe none of those things because Sarah wasn't responding. I did wonder if she would be alone in her hotel room tonight.

Ut