All Comments on 'Happily Ever After Pt. 06'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories I knew more angst was coming. Hate Steve. The problem is Sarah for years she gave brad nothing, Brandi was born now she gives to Eric?? Ok she knows brad n realizes Brandi will be 24/7 , but needs to be her friend as she gets implants get hrt as she becomes Matt’s princess. And for the family as they progress.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

bit of a train wreck, looking forward to the next chapter

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

Wow... What a roller coaster. I love this story and am so looking forward to your next chapter.

AeneaTAeneaTover 2 years ago

I’ve adored following Brandi’s journey across all your stories. While I’m glad she is finally beginning to face her trans decision in this chapter, the sudden shift in Steve and Eric to condescension was very jarring and seemed out of place for what has been a story so full of love. I look forward to seeing how it resolves!

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Wow, didn't anticipate the dark turn. It is obvious that Brad is heading to being Brandi and quite honestly that her and Sarah's relationship is on the rocks. Steve basically is an asshole who tried to rape Brandi, and showed what he was.

What I will say is that Sarah is a piece of shit. Not for having sex with Eric, whatever they were doing, given that Brandi is stepping out and she and Brandi don't have sex. She is a piece of shit for standing there and letting Brandi get humiliated by Eric, that shows that Sarah is not a good person. Whatever she thinks about Brad becoming Brandi, that was cruel, if she had love for Brandi as a person she would have slapped Eric or told them him off, and the other women weren't much better.

Hopefully this will make Brandi realize what she is, and also to break quite honestly her bond with Sarah who has shown herself to be a passive/aggressive bitch. Brandi deserves to discover who she is with Matt who seems like the genuine thing.

I look forward to this story as it goes on, to see what happens with Brandi. I hope she finds herself and that she gets strong and is able to tell Sarah and some of the 'friends' where to go with themselves; again, no one observes what Eric did and doesn't rip him a new one who is a friend.

To the author, very well written, the emotions this hit in me were strong, which is the sign of good writing, keep it up!

curricdcurricdover 2 years ago

I really like the story. I posted comments under anonymous (because I couldn't remember my password). As a married crossdresser myself I know that I want to be accepted and loved. I imagine Brad wants the same thing. When a person doesn't feel loved emotionally or physically they will fill the void. Brad filled this void with crossdressing and becoming Brandi.

Sarah and Brad/Brandi should have talked about this to "save" their relationship. Now things have gotten out of hand and this story has the potential to develop in a variety of ways. That is up to the author.

Sarah has communicated through her actions and few words. Brad/Brandi has gone along for the ride and is finally realizing not all fantasies come true. Feeling "love" both emotional and physical is important to all of us. People will search for it. Brad/ Brandi found emotional support/love which then led to physical love. Brad/Brandi was willing to have sex with men in order to feel both emotional and then physical love. Brad was not getting this from his wife Sarah. I

I look forward to the next part and how the author continues the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series because the characters just seem so real. It is a wonderful, beautiful, complicated, at times scary mess...just like real life. I feel so very invested in Brandi's story. She seems so real to me. I hoped she would walk down the aisle to find Matt waiting on her. Though the story turned darker than I hoped, I can see it all coming together to help Brandi live as her genuine self. I absolutely love this!

LanaReneeLanaReneeover 2 years ago

i have read over 2,000 stories on Literotica and I must say, this story and Finally a Princess are the best two stories I have ever read here. s a transgenderwoman who transitioned at 62, these stories mimic my own experiences in life and Disney World. The pain, anguish, love and compassion of your stories dredged up so many wonderful and painful memories. Only an excellent writer can provoke thosekindsof responses.

I hope you will write more stories in this series. Thnk you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why tf is Sarah such a selfish piece of human garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well Sarah is trash, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really have enjoyed this story and am patiently waiting for chapter 7. I felt neglected by my wife and it led to another affair with a pre-op tg. I was able to CD with her and now we are FWB. I look forward to any and all of your future stories.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 2 years ago

Please write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 7 sometime soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES