All Comments on 'Happy 10th Anniversary, Darling'

by SKIP69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real slut

Well, the anniversary gift is a GREAT way for Sue to justify all the fucking around she has been doing!

If he wasn't a weirdo himself he could have just thrown both women out.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Anniversary Present?

Maybe but for who? He should have gotten rid of Fran and then "gotten rid of" his wife.

Divorce the slut.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Present?

Yes, a great present---finding out your wife has been fucking around on you forever.

It's easy to see that every man would love to have that presented to him on his 10th anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a very great present

I as a husband would have preferred watching my wife having sex right in front of me on every anniversary with lots of men. I mean I have sex with my wife round the year and just for the change I would like her to watch with other men on the anniversary and I am sure that my wife would love it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no show

If i was the husband i would have yelled my head off and told my wife to get back here and the hell with the present

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TEN, EITHER BO DEREK OR A K.O.

or un-spoken knowledge. TK U MLJ LV NV

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
What a Wife!

As an anniversary present Sue has arranged for Steve to have Fran for the night because Sue wants to fuck Liam that night and later at work. How thoughtful! How sweet!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
to the curb

His wife is giving her anal virginity to someone else ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY!!

She has also been cheating on him.

Even if he wants to be a swinger he should have been part of the decision to "share" with Liam and Fran.

To the attorney in the morning, what a sorry way to spend an anniversary.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
TEN YEARS AFTER

what will the next decade bring TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Hi

Great story. sounds like your wife has amazing fashion sense to go out for dinner, basically unable to cover her cunt. When you walked into the restaurant surely all of the seated guests would have been able to see her labia from their angle. My wife wants to try this and would love to stop and chat to the other couples in the restaurant (maybe they would comment on what they could see to get her to stop) and perhaps let them finger fuck her while she stands there and lets everyone watch.

Later in your evening when you were with Fran in the lounge I am surprised you didn't spread her wide open, fuck her and then let her sit there spreadeagled for the staff to see your cum dripping out of her. That's what my wife would have wanted you to do and she would have happily sucked the waiters cock so that by the time she left she would have had cum dripping from her cunt and more all over her face and tits.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

What a fucked up story! You attempted to disguise a plot which is straight out of the slut wife, cucked hubby play book. I don't reward writers who try to hoodwink me! Secondly, I can't think of anything more erotic than a perfect stranger directing their champagne fueled urine into my mouth. Yep that just reeks of erotic joy....NOT!!!!! His old lady is nothing but a cheating whore and she has cucked hubby well and truly.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
OK read

It appears to be written ok just din't like the story.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
What a sad piss-poor story...

Looks like Steve is an unknowing cuckold husband. She has been cheating (at work) on him for a long time (blow jobs and with Fran) and now Sue WILL be giving Liam her pussy and ass. IF Steve had any balls, he would just leave Fran at the restaurant and tell her to tell Sue to go to hell. Sue can go and live with her lovers since he is going to divorce her cheating ass. NOW that is the kind of ending for a 10 year anniversary. Just put an end to it and save face, maybe sue their company for moralizing of employees by having sex on the job site. Then sue her lovers for alienating dissolution of his marriage. If I could only give negative stars, that would be here.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Even in this late date

The husband allowed this bull divorce is a given from a real man.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore story from a.real piece of shit that everyone should skip.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Cute story. Thanks for writing.

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

What a lot of BS. The husband is an ass.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld3 months ago

Total bullshit. No man wants his wife back after she sets up a night of cheating. I would have left Fran in that lounge. Gone to a big box store and bought enough locks to replace the front and back door and the garage or side door if needed. If I made it home before her, I would expect Fran to call and warn her if I rejected her 'gift'. I would then stuff her clothes into garbage bags and set outside. The next day I would request a meeting with her boss, the head of their HR if any, and their legal counsel. I would start divorce proceedings as irreconcilable differences. Then I would walk away from her forever. After I beat Liam half to death late one night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous