All Comments on 'Happy Annibirthery'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Surprising

I normally enjoy your stories, but while the sex scenes were hot, the plot was kinda empty compared to your others. The lead-up to sex and aftermath were pretty bland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad

This is rewrite of 10000 other stories on here Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sub par

I didn't enjoy this story as it lacks a coherent plot and credible dialogue. It does not have the flow and narration of Flex Appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not your best story but it was still very good. You are by far the best author on any site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kind of funny

All these stories about how black men are so much better, yet you'd be amazed by how many black women I've fucked because their black husbands were too small.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's only a story, but, gosh...

The next morning, Annie had half his cock shoved down her throat when she looked up into his eyes as he lay on their bed. Their eyes locked and her heart burst with her love for him. She trembled in awe of these powerful emotions. Annie showed her love by proceeding to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.

+++++++++++++

Even in stories, don't women characters have a certain "right" to expect male characters to treat them with some minimal respect, before the women have overwhelming emotions of love for those guys... shoving a large cock, black or white, into a woman... who of course is thrown out by both her family and husband for being a common bitch in heat, fucking and having any baby by any sperm that flows into her womb... and having such a woman looking at the guy who shoves his huge dick in her mouth... with intense love?

Of course, the old black guy died in his late 60s, leaving the loving Annie all his millions and she now runs his empire with an iron fist...

+++++++++++++

"One hour and forty-five minutes later, he emerged a broken man. Joe had gone pale and was shaking. His family jumped up in alarm worried about the baby or Annie's safety. The distraught husband just stared at Clancy. Color returned to his face until it was an angry red. His brows furrowed and his lips parted showing his gritted teeth. Clancy calmly set the roses down and stood off the chair just as Joe charged him. Clancy didn't brag about it much, but he had unarmed combat training in the military and was a black belt in both Karate and Tai Kwon Do. He easily grabbed Joe's wrist as the white husband swung a wild jab at Clancy's face. Clancy twisted Joe's arm around his back and slammed Joe against the wall. That was the end of Joe and Annie's marriage."

"Annie was the perfect wife. She served his every need, helped keep the books for his construction company, raised his children, wore cocktail dresses or skimpy bikinis at his pool parties and entertained his guests even servicing them sexually if Clancy desired. Theirs was a strange marriage. It was open, he shared her with Ellison and Lee and occasionally other black friends or businessmen, but as far as she knew, Clancy only ever slept with her."

+++++++++++++

Err... right...LOL

Don't misunderstand: I love inter-racial stories, well written, with believable black and white characters... even if they are scheming.... But most of these characters here are cardboard, with IQs of 65 to 75...

Hell, characters and stories of Black and White don't even have to be believable; they just had to be erotic. THIS STORY is not even erotic; it's just dumb and stupid and meaningless.

It's NOT ABOUT THE AUTHOR: I have read some of his other stories and some were really good, erotic, interesting. But, gain, this is gibberish.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
A little believability next time...

That would help a bit, to be honest. I'm not going to nitpick here, but I think you get the idea. Had to give it 1 Star for stretching out the agony here, and once again shafting the unsuspecting husband at the end. What did he do to deserve that? At least all the other tales like this one are shorter. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Perfect topic: older guy conquers lovely young married lady. The violence is OK, underlines the old guy's superiority.

My all time favourite Stormbringer hero is old mr. Potter in "Your money or your mouth." It's not here, why not?

The older the better. I want more Potteresque heroes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my first comment

I really liked this story. The only thing that bothered me was when the entire crew fucked her, I just thought that bit was distasteful.

cardinalfancardinalfanabout 11 years ago
I Liked It

I've really enjoyed your last couple of stories. The one quibble that I have with this particular one, was the whole crew taking Annie. I thought that was a little out of sync with the story. It's one thing for her to be shared between the 3 brothers, but sharing her with the crew took it too far over the top. Good story overall though. I particularly liked the ending.

Daniel32Daniel32almost 11 years ago
Myth Busting 101

Your fantasies are so contrived that I don't even know where to begin. A good man, regardless of color, being cuckolded by his boss is your idea of a good time? Or maybe it's just the white man being humiliated by his boss and wife fantasy? Reverse racism is still racism, my friend. The "Once you go black, you never go back" myth is just that. A myth. My current girlfriend is proof of that. lulz

Daniel Stratton

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 11 years ago
Another great story

I enjoyed reading this. And as always, you write some of the best sex scenes.

thanks

itshothereitshotherealmost 11 years ago
You are the best...

Please keep writing Stormbringer... I Love your writing style... u r the best... I was so excited just to see that you wrote a new story...

Write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Never stop!

Stormbringer, you continue to write the best IR stories ever. I have no complaints with the gang bang sequence - took things up a notch even more than usual. I have one complaint and that is you don't write a story every week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story!!

I almost don't know what to say, but shortly... The scene with the entire crew was a bit much and strayed from the eventual love theme. It was a bit of a shock to the senses. This coming from a well endowed black man that's had his fair share of white women. However, when all is said and done, I couldn't stop reading this story just like most of your others. The descriptive detail, both emotional and physical is superb and your imagination for plots is something else. I usually wind up siding with the white guys in your stories because I'm not 'that' big an asshole.. haha. Whatever though, after all a story is just a story. I'll definitely keep reading yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another abm

getting back at whitey the only way he can........... behind his computer writing this prison fantasy shit

RaquelWRaquelWabout 10 years ago
complete story!

a really good sexy tale,with beginning,middle and end,

loved the whole story,

carry on like this,its beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not much of a plot.

...Author needs to take a break and try to inhale some creativity. His stories are getting repetitive. After 2 pages you know where he is going....

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvralmost 9 years ago
Black cock rules

I loved this story

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
I liked it

and although I could understand the possible fascination of it to the female, her fascination hinges on a big dick that mesmerizes her, not the guy because of how he is. I can understand using that maybe as an initial draw, but then her desire increasing because of it (regardless of fiction or not), doesn't seem reasonable and especially her then lack of control just because a big dick flops out there. That's the classic criticism against porn, and it's valid. So where it should differ (whether recorded or in writing) is to let it have its wild side but yet still be believable in a few ways readers can accept.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 8 years ago
ohh myy

Don't CUM in me ... IN me ... CUM IN MEEe !

I enjoyed reading it alot

DesertPunkDesertPunkover 8 years ago
Non-Reaslistic?

I understand these are just stories and everyone is entitled to their opinions... I have read a lot of these types of stories; and each one just doesn't feel realistic and end the same way; guy steals girl, girl 'loves' husband, husband has no clue until the end, gets his ass whooped, and girl lives with the one she cheated on, the end... in a typical story I can understand the husband getting his ass whooped if said cheater was trained in fighting... but to think the family wouldn't do anything and sit back and watch their family member get humiliated and his ass whooped is not realistic; and the fact that Joe didn't return with a gun and kill the guy over being angry wasn't even a thing. This isn't even a Cuck story because you can tell between the two main characters that the wife was the submissive and the male was the Dominant... sorry, realism is just a thing for me when it comes to emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jus another

story by a nigga fo niggas. gotta get over on whity erry chance ya git

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

unsurprising

godbless america

land of the diseased

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Horseshit!

How fucking stupid could a wife be?! And why didn't the husband arrange to have the 3 days off?! ~ And a wife forsakes her wedding vows because ovulating makes her horny? This isn't fiction,it's camel dung!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another inmate's fantasy

your stories are popular in prisons across the country

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should hang

The nigger author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of your best

Stormbringer is a master at IR stories and this is one of my faves. Unlike some commenters I love how she did the whole crew - it was a new escalation to her addiction.

What I don't get are the commenters who complain that it's not realistic enough or even more bizarrely, that it indulges in stereotypes or treats women shabbily. These are sex fantasies, not politically correct journal articles. If you want more soft-core erotica, go read some.

janice kjanice kalmost 8 years ago
Impressed

Loved the story Stormbringer.. I really enjoy reading Interracial stories about white women having sex with black men and thought this one is one of your best.. The one thing that was missing is that if I was her, and having so much sex with so many other black guys, I would have wanted to know exactly who the father was to her first child. That was the only thing missing to your very erotic story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lame

just more racist bullshit

BooomerBooomerover 7 years ago
Loved "The Surprise" she had waiting for her in Room 301!

You knew she was going to trip and fall onto the BBC and when she did, I just about spunked my trousers! Great interracial writer and yet another great story by Stormbringer keep up the good work!

Still amazed at the number of readers who decry the genre, yet still find themselves magnetically drawn to the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my fucking gosh

I literally jerked my 9 inches like 9 times straight to this story it was so good i wish a white women would worship my bbc like that

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Luv White Women and Black Cock

One of the best stories I have ever read. Exciting, Erotic, Lustful and sexy as hell!

Keep these stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tiresome

This is the tripe that gives the interracial genre a bad name. The plot is contrived and been done so many times before. Don't bother reading through the whole story just to find out you've wasted an hour of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Poor Joe. I would have been more sympathetic to Annie if Joe had been a douchebag but the guy was a pretty loving husband. Even went so far as to quit his job to be with his wife. The story even screwed with Joe till the very end when he got slammed against the wall by Clancy. Give the man a break, his wife had another man's baby, I would at least given Joe some kind of redemption for being a good husband. In a way, I'm glad Clancy died young of a heart attack.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 6 years ago
2 stars

It was not that the story wasn’t good. Actually I give it 2 stars because you developed your characters and I like them. However Annie’s character acted like a low life and that Joe was pathetic. Character development was good enough that I didn’t want Annie and Joe to break up. Sorry:)

Fabio1972Fabio1972over 5 years ago
This is Lust and Psychological Eroticism Masterpiece...

Just wanted to congratulate with this Author, who is one of the best ones i have ever known!

Loved all characters description: Annie, Joe....and mostly Clency and his brothers!

Mesmerized just from the scratch by Clency Charism and Personality!

Come on criticers free yourself by envy and frustration...Clency personality and charism is too higher with respect to Joe....yes Annie loved Joe but as in real life often happens...well she was seduced by Clency and fell for him!

Like the latin said says: "Ubi major minor cessat".

I cannot understand all your frustration and irritation when a black guy seduces a white married gal! IT IS JUST LIFE!

Joe is a good and loving husband but he lacks too in personality and self esteem....he was predestinated to capitulate....and the Fate has decided that the Man in front of which he had to fall was Black! Here there is no Reversed Racism...here is Fate and Equity!

Clency was taken and hit by Annie, so he decided to court her, scored with her and WON!

Poor Joe LOST and was humiliated in the worse way....those are things which happen in real life!

It just had to go that way...Clency character was too greater with respect to Joe!

This story is enviromented in USA, a country in which everyone has his chance to be successful and Clency just did it!

Loved the fact that Clency and his brothers eventually got Annie pregnant with his child, married her and....gave her other 5 of his babies, so everyone, Joe and all their acquaitances and friends could could see it!!!!!!!

Did not like the fact the Annie Family did not support her!

Loved that Annie took over their Construction Company, run it with the iron fist as a successful business woman!

She got everything Love, Lust, Sons, Great Sex, Wealthy.....for sure she will survive of getting rid og her looser and pathetic ex husband Joe!

CupCakeKidCupCakeKidalmost 5 years ago

After the first few fucks it got repetitive and dull. It's not as good as Flex Appeal or the Seamen one. Without Joe playing a bigger part during the sex it didn't have as much impact. Her worship of the bbc was a bit over the top. The epilogue was nice and detailed.

ceelaaceelaaover 4 years ago
Rivals to Stormbringer

Having enjoyed your IR stories and one of the best in the genre, I wonder whether you could disclose the names of some of your rivals in the same genre whose stories you have enjoyed in the same site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Well written and good ideas. It did get a bit repetitive. Same theme in many stories. Blackman can't find his own wife then steaks one. It seems to be a similar theme in most. Next time try something fresh. Try a story were a white man steals a black wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad management

Have a second chapter where the ex-husband starts his own company and bleeds that company to where it files for bankruptcy.

KBOZ69KBOZ69over 2 years ago

Fantastic series , I can see my wife in her shoes and that makes it all the more exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Till page 8. Didn't care for the disrespect of the crew, felt Clancy should have cut them off HARD! Page 9 and epilogue closed it out well though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband's dick was around 5 inches, and I had been taking from 6 to 8 inches since early age of 14. Nearly seven month after our marriage, my husband had gone to Italy with his technical tean to order for some new machines (he is Asstt. Production Manager). He called me from Italy, that his stay will be extended and he might have to overstay by a fornight. He also told me that one of his old classmate was likely to visit and might stay for 2-3 days, so I need to look after him well. I had to check my kitchen to stock some necessary items, because we had recently shifted to a new flat, and there were very few good stores nearby.

His friend had come from South India, but an elderly relative had accompanied him, who wanted to buy some North Indian sarees for his daughter's marriage after four months. Husband's friend had some small tasks, which he completed in two days; he apologetically requested to escort his relative to a few saree stores, and tht he would be obliged if I could allow his relative to stay for another 2-3 days. Unwillingly, I had to accept his request to llet the dark and ugly old guy (nearly 47 years) to stay for another 2-3 days, while husband's friend left that very afternoon. This South Indian guy mostly wore only a white wrap around at home; he did noot seem to be well educated as well. At night, this ugly guy and was trying to give me company over a cup of black coffee. As I entered with coffee, I told the old man to occupy a chair in the drawing room. I had forgotten that while cleaning some fruits for for juice in the morning. While moving towards a chair, he lost his balance. Though he did not fall, but his traditional underwear could be noticed by me. I was staring angrily at his underwear, while I noticed a good sized black organ inside. It was my turn now to keep him in good humour for more than 3-4 days. At night I wore a sexy lingerie when I went to give him milk, and sat down talking to him to watch his reaction. I invited him to watch an English film with me in the drawing room. The very next morning I opened his bathhroom with a towel (there was already a towel on the hanger. I could not believe my eyes, when I found him masturbating sitting on floor, holding a very thick, black, more than 9 inches cock. A woman knows how to get a man in her bed, and I did that. I deliberately did not take him to more than 2 or 3 saree stores in a day, and that too not really good stores. From that day onwards, we stayed in the same day, and I made him stay with me for eleven days. I made him promise to visit us soon, and I was to bear the expenses of his travel and stay in a non A.C. hotel in our colony. It was catagorically told that I would NEVER visit the hotel, but I will call his mobile whenever it was safe and convenient.

He made eight short trips of 4-5 days, two before daughter's marriage and six after that. I told him about my conception more than 40 days after his last trip, and only I knew it was his seed only inside my womb. After I gave birth to a boy of fair complexion, I made excuses of looking after hubby and son, so no time for privacy for us. Priya

reggmoreggmoabout 2 years ago

What happened to Joe???

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. Yet another Stormbringer masterpiece. I hope you never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot as hell and believable really until the whole work crew fucked her (and discounting that all the black guys had big dicks) but the ending was rubbish, just tossing out the final shreds of realism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story and married woman blacket turned black cock lover ,

luv the fact all the brothers had fucked her bread her and turned into black cock loving whore and impregnated her , Pity stacey died maybe the brothers should have kept servicing her,with black cock

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I put I LOVED this Story cause I been Annie at times in my Life. I been with Mens that Had me alot regularly and then started to Share me first with brothers and then others just like they done with Annie.

I Always knew who I was going have my Babies with just like Annie. Was Pregnant early but chose not to have it. When I finaly started having my Lovers Babies and 2 with some Mens I hardly known I was SOooo Happy. I realy liked being Pregnant. I DO Enjoy being seeded as they put it here. Like Annie when I Do FEEL a Man CUM IN me and Specialy a BLACK Man Lover CUMMED IN me I would pretty much ALWAYS ORGASM On there dicks. I can get email if you want to know more. Just hit me up but Please be Nice and Hopefuly Black and Older then what usualy DO Message me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a piece of crap cucky story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, got wet in my pussy at the whole reading, just keep writing this kind of stories. Well at least Annie came out with being rich from all that fucking, to owning a company. Now she gets to fuck her brother-in-law's and the men in her company ( black ones). Oh by the way did her ex- husband stay on the job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband got a new district manager and invited him over for our annual BBQ/pool party. Oh boy. This man was so attractive. All the women at the party were drooling over him. He didn’t get into a swimsuit but he had on some nice shorts and a tight shirt. Mmm he looked good. After the party I told my husband how some of my friends and some of the other wives were drooling over him. He began teasing me and asking if I was drooling too. He caught at a weak moment, (he was stroking my clit) and I admitted he was hot. For the next few weeks during sex he would bring up his manager and we both seemed to get turned on by it. One night my husband called and said for me to put on something sexy. I assumed we were going to have a hot night playing again, so I had on a sexy corset and stockings. Hubby walked in with his manager behind him. It turns out his manager commented on how pretty I was and my husband told him that I had the hots for him. That night they both gave me so many orgasms. My friends are all jealous that my husband shares me with this sexy black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moja młoda żona uległa staremu adwokatowi pracując u niego jako adeptka po studiach . On 55 letni znakomity adwokat - ona 23 letnia piękna kobieta - - po roku pracy u niego , urodziła ślicznego czarnego chłopca a po 10 latach pracy u starego , 65 letniego adwokata , mamy siódemkę jego dzieci i ósme w drodze . Uwielbiam moją żonę w ciąży z wielkiego , czarnego chuja i jego gorącego , gęstego , treściwego afrykańskiego juksu i chętnie zlizuję go z pipki mojej żony a w szczególności , gdy jest zerżnięta i jest w ciąży .

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

I actualy read most of that lol, i was quite hot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very exciting Annie came out on the better end with all that fucking with those big black cocks. Wish I had some right now. My pussy is wet so I got to use my vibrators.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Exciting even though Joe get Annie out the house she ended up with a lot cause Clancy left her with everything after he died. So she didn't have to worried about nothing and still fuck any black cock she wanted. Did Joe left the company? Please continue to keep writing on this part cause she love black cock.

SaraLynxSaraLynx8 months ago

I don't have much to say but i really enjoyed this story 5stsrs

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Same stupid racist clichés: she's forced but since it's a black cock, she ends up loving it?

DoctimeDoctime7 months ago

This is just a SSS (simple stroke story). Just a horny housewife and multiple humongous black cocks. Ho him!

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe4 months ago

Yea the story made me come a couple of times at the begining, i find it hard to stay with a '9-pager' and ended up skipping some pages in the middle, though but storm bringer has writen some great stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7535 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...