Happy Birthday!

Story Info
She gets the birthday present she was hoping for.
1k words
4.03
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was young, much younger than he was.

He had just turned 65 but he looked 55. His hair was still black and he wasn't in bad shape. He could still cum 3 times a day, but that third one was a struggle.

She had just turned 18. Today, in fact.

She was tall, thin, long hair, big boobs.

He tried not to drool as he looked as her.

She noticed him looking. She smiled. He was good-looking and she figured he would be the best guy to fuck as a birthday present to herself.

She walked toward him, but not to him. As she passed him he smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Good afternoon," he said. "You look very happy," he added.

"I am happy," she said. "Today is my eighteenth birthday and I'm looking for some fun I couldn't have yesterday."

"Well," he said, "you're too young to drink liquor, so what can you do today that you couldn't do yesterday?"

He already knew the answer but he was hoping to get her to say it.

"I've never gone on a date with someone much older than me. I'm hoping today with be my lucky day." she responded.

She took his hand as she spoke. His hand was warm; the skin was rough.

Her hand was warm and soft. So warm, in fact, that the warmth spread to his dick. It twitched. She noticed.

"Why don't you help me with my birthday wish!" she said. With that, she walked off, still holding his hand.

Of course he followed. So did his ever-growing dick.

"Do you live alone?" he asked.

"No, I have roommates. I live at the college. Do you live alone?" she asked.

He did, and he told her so.

"So that's settled. You'll take me to your home and cook me dinner. If I like dinner, I'll stay for you to make dessert."

His dick was pointing straight up, leaking pre-cum. She noticed.

They got back to his house and he immediately started cooking her a meal. She decided to find something more comfortable to wear. She went into his room, looking through his dresser and closet. She put on a tshirt and boxers. They hung on her, except around her boobs.

"I hope you don't mind. I borrowed some of your clothes." she giggled.

He turned to look at her and his eyes bulged out. His dick twitched. She noticed.

She came around to him.

"What are you cooking?" She reached around him to touch the food he was cooking. She missed the food but her hand landed on his fully-erect dick. She giggled.

"Dinner looks large," she said.

He turned off the stove, turned around, wrapped his arms around her. He picked her up off the ground and carried her to his bed.

He undressed what little she was wearing, licking as he went. She was gorgeous fully covered, and she was more gorgeous naked.

She stood up so he could see her all at once. She walked over to him and said "Now it's my turn!"

She slowly took off his shirt. She managed to lightly touch his nipples as she took it off. He dick jumped each time. She noticed.

She sat him down and removed his socks, playing with each toe as she did. He dick jumped each time. She noticed.

She stood him up, unzipped his pants, and slowly pulled them down. As his dick was revealed, she slowly rubbed its length. It grew larger than it had been in years.

Now they were facing each other, completely naked. Her nipples were hard. His dick was pointing right at her face.

He put his lips on hers. He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled him close. She put her hands on his ass and pulled his dick close to her. It was trapped between their stomachs. She put one finger on the tip of his dick and started to rub in circles. She could feel his pleasure as his kissing got stronger. She wouldn't stop. He put one hand on her boob, caressing her nipple. She felt liquid run from her pussy and she increased her kissing.

He moved his other hand to her pussy. He thought he would burn his finger from how hot she was. And wet. She was very wet.

He was also very wet. She was able to move his dick back and forth between their stomachs since he had leaked so much pre-cum.

After perhaps 20 minutes of this foreplay he backed away.

"I'm going to cum before I'm ready if you keep doing that." he told her.

She walked forward, pushed him back on the bed and said "We don't want that. We want you to cum when I want you to cum."

With that, she put her pussy on his dick and sunk down. They both moaned when she did that.

She sat there not moving. She was enjoying him filling her pussy. This man had it all. A big dick. Self control. Knowledge of how to please a woman. She wasn't letting him get away.

He laid there with her on his dick. She was tight, hot, she had lots of control. He could feel her muscles tightening and loosening as she sat there. Ripples of pleasure ran up and down his dick as she did that. He had to control himself. He didn't want to cum just yet. He wasn't letting her get away.

He slowly put his hands on her boobs. They were beautiful. They felt wonderful. She was beautiful and not just because she was naked and sitting on his dick. But those things helped.

She slowly raised herself, feeling his dick slide along her clit as she did that. He felt her squeeze his dick as she rose.

She let herself go back down quickly. He drew in his breath. She moaned. He sensed she was close to cumming. He had lots of control and wanted to be sure she came several times before his first.

Up slowly, down quickly, each time moaning. She kept that up for several minutes and finally she came. Loud moaning, crying, screaming. She really had a great time bouncing up and down on his dick. She collapsed on his chest, smiling.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had!" she told him.

"That was the first best fuck you've had." he told her.

With that, he flipped them over so he was on top.

She looked deep into his eyes as he started to fuck her.