Happy Birthday (750 Words)

Story Info
I Am Only Allowed To Cum On My Birthdays.
771 words
3.48
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024. Below this line are exactly 750 words.

_________________________

My name is Rishi. I am a slave to my beautiful Mistress wife, Garima. She is twenty seven years old. She works in a multinational company. I stays home to do every household chores and serves her when she is at home. My dick is locked in chastity cage and I am only allowed out of chastity once a year which is on my birthday. I am only allowed to cum on my birthday which I had to eat it afterwards. Garima has a boyfriend, Akash and I being her cuckold slave, always have the duty to clean her after Akash filled her holes.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am very excited for having my first and last orgasm of the year. I will be turning thirty tomorrow. Garima usually returns at eight from her office but today was her date with Akash so she will be coming home late.

I was busy in making her favourite dinner, hand washing her panties and cleaning her footwear with my tongue. I was ordered to complete my chores and wait for her exactly from ten o'clock kneeling at the main door. I completed my chores and kneeled at the time commanded by my Mistress.

I waited for around forty five minutes kneeling and heard her car entering in our bungalow so I bowed my heads down and waited for her to enter like a good submissive. She unlocks the door and enter the house and without saying anything she grabbed my leash and made me crawled behind her.

We reached the living room and she took her seat on the couch and I kneeled in front of her.

I kissed her feet and said, "Evening Mistress,"

"Fix me a glass of scotch, ninety ml with ice and water," Garima said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and rose up and ran to the kitchen to get her favourite scotch and pour ninety ml into the glass and added three ice cubes in it followed by her favourite brand mineral water. I served her the glass of scotch and kneeled back bowing down.

While serving her the scotch, I got a chance to have a view at her and she was looking magnificent in her black dress. Her nude make up were icing on the cake. She was wearing key to my chastity as a necklace on her neck which was hanging between her boobs. I can also smell that she was already drunk.

"You know, slave, today, Akash was in very wild mood. First he spanks my ass with his whip followed by choking my throat and then he fucked my hole like a whore, his whore," Garima said.

"That's very lovely to hear, Mistress. I hope you have enjoyed," I said getting very jealous from Akash inside my heart.

"Obviously, I enjoyed slave. He fucked me like a real men," Garima said sipping her drink

Insults made me more horny. My dick tried to get erect in the cage but it's was a pointless effort.

She lifts up her dress and said, "Have your meal, slave,"

I got my mouth to work, attacking her pussy with soft kisses and long licks. She moaned in approval.

I had a taste of Akash's cum. Her moaning gradually increase after my continuous licking. I got my lips and started sucking her pussy. My face was fully covered in her juices and Akash's cum.

"Aaah, don't stop, I am cumming," Garima moaned.

She releases her cum, filling my mouth with her and Akash's cum. My face was fully covered with their cum. I rolled my tongue on my face and licked every drop, I can and took it in my mouth.

"Good job, slave," Garima said.

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"Now, It's time for your present," Garima said touching my chastity key.

I was very excited.

"But" Garima said.

Her "but" broke my excitement.

"Your Mistress will very happy if you skip your orgasm for this year. Do you care for your Mistress's happiness?" Garima said.

"Yes Mistress, My only purpose in life is to make you happy," I said.

"Will you skip your this year orgasm?" Garima asked.

"Yes Mistress, Whatever you want," I said.

"Good boy," Garima said.

I only live to serve Garima and to make her happy. She also have authority to deny my any orgasm so there was no point in challenging her wish.

Finally the clock strikes twelve.

"Happy Birthday, My slave," Garima said.

"Thank You, Mistress," I said.

_________________________