Happy Birthday Bro!

Story Info
Best birthday present, ever!
1k words
4.44
14.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!" I was greeted by my mother, father and older brother as I walked into the living room after only just waking up. The sudden shouting took me by shock as my eyes lit up with presents sitting on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

I made my way over to the family and hugged them as a thank you before wiping the sleep from my eyes.

We spent the afternoon cooking, chatting and relaxing with each other while before it was time for me to head out and meet some friends for a few hours.

When I arrived back at the house, my mother and father seemed to have taken off for the evening, the usually go on date nights once or twice per week to keep the flame alive, today was no different. I assumed my brother would also be out with his group of friends as he doesn't get to see them very often, he was only back from college for a few days, so he'd want to make the most of it.

Walking into the dark house, I flicked the switches on and off on my path to my bedroom where I stripped myself of my clothes and lay on my bed to relax, switching on the television and watching some anime as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke an hour later to soft skin caressing my body, I lay there in a daze, not really realising what was going on as I stirred and pushed into the warm embrace.

"It's time for you're real present..." whispering in my ear was Gary, my older brother.

My eyes shot open as I tried to pull away from him, but he was 4 years older than me with a lot more muscle too. Pulling me back into his body, I felt his hard cock press against my naked ass as he started kissing me on my neck, pulling me in closer until I caved into the lust.

Turning around to face him, our eyes met before he pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. My head was spinning, I felt my heart beat through my chest.

Before long, Gary took my hand and moved it down to his cock, the 9 inch shaft was rock solid, with a slight drop of juice escaping its tip as I gently stroked the skin, making it bounce and pulse in my hand. Getting to my knees, I made my way to the bottom of the bed as Gary sat on the edge, my view of him looking over me with his cock just inches from my face turned me on.

I took the tip of his cock into my mouth, tasting the juices that flowed as I worked my head up and down his thickening shaft, his moans of pleasure started to fill the room. Taking hold of his hairy balls and rubbing them in my hand like a pair of dice, his foreskin remained back only leaving his sensitive pink tip to take all the pleasure as it rubbed against my wet tongue. Standing from the bed, Gary took hold of my curly ginger hair as I looked up at him, his musty sweat glistened against his hard abs before his mouth hung open in awe as he drove his cock down my throat, fucking my face.

My wet, sloppy gagging noises echoed off the walls.

Standing from the floor, I made my way onto the bed on all fours, peeking behind me as Gary watched my ass cheeks spread, revealing my pink, virgin hole as I arched my back. Quickly getting to his knees behind me on the bed, he pulled my ass cheeks further apart before dragging his warm tongue against my hole, the moisture making my hole pucker. His tongue draped over and over until my muscled relaxed and his wetness glided inside, tasting me as his tongue would curl and spin in circular motions inside of me. My ass cheeks turned red from the slaps delivered.

Pushing me onto my back, Gary spread my legs and pushed them over my chest as his cock aligned itself with my loose hole, his pre-cum coated head gently sat at the entrance before saliva left his lips and soaked the hole for entrance. Air left my lungs as his shaft spread my hole wide open until his balls pressed hard against my ass. Grabbing my wrists, Gary held my arms above my head as he leaned in for a passionate kiss, our chests only inches from each other as his hips rocked back and forth. His cock slid deep into my hole and out until only the tip was left inside, and then deeper again.

My face turned a deeper shade of red as I could feel Gary massage my prostate, his cock pressed against it with each thrust into me, the pressure of it was overwhelming until a loud gasp escaped me and I erupted the biggest load of cum I had ever seen, the sprays coating my chest, face as well as Gary's chest. The sensation took moments to settle as Gary's rhythm intensified, the tightening of my hole during climax turned his soft rocking into a loud, wet pounding as he used my legs to hold himself over my body, his hips slammed into my hole harder and harder as his moans became louder. His balls slapped against my ass with each pounding into me until Gary looked down to me, our eyes connecting as he slammed his cock in deeper than it had been before, his shaft thickening and pulsing inside of me as my ass became a pond of his warm seed.

Our sweaty bodies lay limp on the bed as we gained back our breaths after what I would consider the epitome of what sex should be.

Lustful. Hot. Sexy. Epic. Passionate.

After a few minutes of rest, Gary peeled himself from the bed and got himself dressed again before heading for the door.

He looked at me with a cheeky smirk and winked at me, "Happy Birthday Bro!" he said as he closed the door behind him.

To be continued...?

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Do you have an idea or a hot fantasy you'd want turned into a hot story like this?

Let me know!