Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Story Info
Daddy turns a year older, and I'm his gift!
799 words
4.33
8.1k
10
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All subjects are over age 18 *

"Happy birthday, Daddy!"

Today is Daddy's birthday!!

He turns 70, and I'm so excited! He's been so busy with his home repairs and family, that we haven't had time together.

I wanted to surprise him when he shows up to the hotel room, so I bought red candles I lit, and wore a white nightie and red thong panty. My hair was in one ponytail, and my lips matched my panties.

Daddy entered the room on time, as always. The room was dimmed, and I was on the King bed sitting and being patient.. though I was so happy to see him!!

"Good evening, babygirl! Wow, is this my surprise?" Daddy asked.

I nodded yes. I lowered my head, but looked up at his eyes..I love Daddy's eyes!

Daddy stroked my head and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I shivered with joy at his touch, and I know Daddy needed my touch in return.

He stood before me, and I undid his belt, followed by his pants button and zipper.

Daddy slid off his pants, as I began massaging his cock with my hands.

He moaned in my ear and told me to lay down on the bed.

Daddy got completely nude and he took a short, black riding crop from his luggage bag and walked to the bed.

"Close your eyes, baby," he commanded.

And I closed my eyes as I was told.

I felt the crop lightly tap my dangling tits..The left then right one.

"Such big tits for Daddy to enjoy. Such soft, small nipples to tease!" He whispered to me.

It then grazed my big belly down to my large thighs.. tap.. tap struck the crop.

Then Daddy parted my legs with his hands, and the crop struck a little harder against my pussy lips..

"Oh my girl, you're dripping wet for me.. tell me what you are?" Daddy asked me.

As he was striking my body, my skin was very sensitive to his touch and everything felt amazing!

"I'm your slut, Daddy! Your slut to use!" I panted.

I felt his cock beginning to rub against my belly fold and he slid it in under my belly.. I heard a low moan from him as he fucked it for a minute.. then pulled out.

I loved when Daddy used my body, and he could tell I was excited because he saw my smile, and my pointy nipples.

Daddy told me to get on all 4's and I of course followed his orders again.

He whipped my ass cheeks a bit harder now and he got behind me on the bed. Daddy slipped his fingers in my pussy and wasn't surprised how wet I was!

He used my wetness as lube for his cock as he rubbed it between my thighs from behind me.

"God baby I could fuck your folds all night long!" He said.

And I squeezed my thighs tighter around his hard cock!

He put the crop down and tapped my ass cheeks over and over with his bare hand. My ass got very hot, just like Daddy loves, and he slid his cock up to my tight hole, gently poking the outer edges, teasing me, teasing himself!

"I also have a surprise!" Daddy told me.

He inserted a vibrating egg toy in my very wet pussy and turned it on!

"What do you need, Daddy?"

As I said that, his cock was so hard!

" You know what I need, babygirl!"

"Yes Daddy! Please Fuck my ass Daddy!"

With that, his cock thrusted into my asshole, and he fucked it just until he wanted to cum.

"Ohh baby, the vibe feels so good with my cock in your tight ass!"

After a few moments, he pulled out, and Daddy immediately ordered me to open my mouth. I looked in his eyes as I wrapped my lips around his cock, feeling so dirty and nasty, but so aroused as I sucked and licked his cock.

He grabbed my head and pushed my mouth deeper on his cock.. all I heard was him moaning!

"Fuck you're good, baby!! You're going to make Daddy explode soon!"

I sucked faster, but kept the same depth down my throat.

My middle finger massaged his asshole, and as soon as I started to enter my finger deeper..

He moaned and cried out my name!!

We locked eyes, and Daddy cried out,

"Yes babygirl!! Make Daddy cum!!"

He left a hot mess on my tongue!

I never swallow Daddy's cum right away... Daddy looked down at my mouth, and I proudly showed him his cum load!

Then I happily swallowed!

Daddy kissed my forehead, hugged me good, and I was soo happy I gave him a great present!!