All Comments on 'Happy Birthday, Kaylie'

by Slappy101

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Change of events

CON: The span of time between each attack was a bit short. For example when Claude was murdered it was barely 10 paragraphs ( which sounds like a lot but is read fairly quickly) later that kyra's body hit the office window. That being said another thing that I thought was a bit unrealistic ( granted, this is a story, not real life) was Kalie's immense amount of paralysis, which was worsened when she decided saving her boyfriend's murderer would be a waste of her time. From the way this story is written it sounds like it should be a book, which makes the ending a bit abrupt.

PRO: There are no spelling mistakes that I came across. The chain of events is clear and easy to follow. A true feeling of despair is conveyed towards the end of the story.

My personal verdict: (A-D) B-

Slappy101Slappy101almost 13 years agoAuthor
Non-Erotic Section

Thank you for the heads up ;) It was posted int he Non-Erotic Section, which is for stories that... aren't erotic. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not Erotic

I think you posted this in the wrong place. There wasn't any eroticism at all and this site is for erotic literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous