Happy Birthday, Sub-Boy

Story Info
Mistress treats her birthday sub to all kinds of pleasures.
1k words
4.39
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need my sight to know I was already hard.

I couldn't see past the darkness of the blindfold in any way.

The feather slowly trailed down the side of my neck, down my chest, and lower down.

It circled around my navel, tickling the skin.

I involuntarily tried to jerk my body away. But I couldn't move. You made sure of that.

Sprawled out with a limb reaching towards each corner, I lay on the unmade bed: naked, vulnerable, and erect.

You were in no rush with the feather that slowly crept over my waiting body.

The movements were deliberate, teasing... torturing me with my own desire that built inside.

We both knew what I wanted, but you were in no rush to give it to me.

The feather floated past my hips, barely touching the skin as it glided down my shaft.

I gasped audibly. Your laugh echoed throughout the room.

We were still alone. The guests would only arrive later. You were giving me my birthday gift early...

I was still making coffee earlier when you appeared from the room, completely naked except for the big red bow around your neck.

I grabbed your beautiful breasts hungrily, but you pulled away -- grinning.

Not so fast, you said.

You took my hand and led me back to the bedroom as my gaze feasted on your naked behind gracefully moving through the late morning light.

You kissed me deeply before undressing me, discarding my clothes carelessly on the floor.

I grabbed your ass and pushed my growing cock against your belly.

But I wasn't the one in control here.

In a single swift movement, you pushed me onto the bed, grabbed my hands one at a time and secured them in the restraints I didn't see you put up.

I enjoyed the view of your naked body climbing over me as you tied me tightly to the bed's corners.

I didn't resist. Not when you put the blindfold on either. And definitely not when the feather lightly tapped my balls, sending a spark through my whole body.

The world was dark, but my other senses were on high alert. I could feel every light touch.

You unexpectedly licked the tip of my cock.

I shuddered.

Only for a moment. You pulled away.

Go back, please, I begged.

But I wasn't the one calling the shots.

Instead, you went quiet, moved away.

The anticipation was killing me.

I tried to speak.

Shut up! you ordered

A loud groan escaped me as the riding crop made contact with my nipple. Not hard; not yet anyway.

I shut up.

You trailed the leather rod of the small whip down my chest, over my belly, my hips, down to my feet -- careful not to touch me where I want to be touched most.

Not knowing, not being able to see what your next move was... it was making me so hard. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but I couldn't move my arms.

I felt your tender lips close over the same nipple, kissing it gently; sucking it sweetly.

Moments later the crop landed on the same spot -- hard!

I shouted out.

There was nobody else around to hear.

You laughed and kissed it better, leaving a slobbering trail of kisses up my neck, my ear, to my face; only briefly sticking your tongue in my mouth before moving away again.

Quiet.

The crop lightly tapped my big toe, keeping contact as you traced a path up my calve, my thigh, finally my cock. Unhurriedly, you moved up the base to the tip that was now so hard, I felt like bursting...

I knew what was coming next but still, I was not prepared.

Oh god!

A jolt shot through my whole body as the leather made contact; made contact with my erection.

The most intense combination of pain and pleasure!

This time I'm sure the neighbors must have heard my cry.

It stung, a lingering pain that surged through me.

You just laughed.

My skin tingled as you closed your lips around my hard flesh and took all of me into your mouth. You just held me there, easing the pain.

Then you were gone again.

My exposed body lay there yearning to be touched, but unable to do anything about it.

I was completely at your mercy.

The next hit was on my thigh and the soft skin burned sharply from the increased pressure you applied.

I felt the mattress give way as you climbed onto the bed.

You straddled my thigh, rubbing your wet lips on my skin -- up and down; slowly; rubbing your clit against my thigh as you pleasured yourself, softly moaning.

You felt amazing. I told you that.

Your only response was another hit to my chest with the short whip -- this time to the other nipple.

I wanted you so badly, to be inside you... but you were not done with me yet.

Slowly edging my erection, you swallowed me whole. I was so close to coming.

But you would not allow that. Instead, you spat my cock out again.

Don't you dare, you said. You will cum when I say so.

The weight on the bed shifted and I wish I could grab you close but no matter how hard I pulled, the restraints kept me in place.

You took my blindfold off.

The world was blurry for a while as my eyes adjusted.

You were hovering over me, a thigh digging into the bed on either side of my navel.

You lowered your breast over my face and I accepted the offering gratefully; hungrily sucking on the nipple.

Meanwhile, you were playing with your clit, gently rocking your body over my belly as you worked yourself toward a climax with a familiar touch.

It was a beautiful sight.

I could feel how wet you were.

It was driving me mad!

You were so close to my cock but not touching it; I was burning with desire.

Suddenly you grabbed it, shifting around slightly to position me by your ready hole.

Slowly you slid back onto my erection.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as the sensation I'd been waiting for washed over me.

Happy birthday to me.