Happy Birthday to Me

Story Info
Happy birthday princess.
925 words
4.03
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were out for dinner, celebrating my birthday. We're in the lift leaving the restaurant.

"Take off your panties and give them to me" Aaron ordered.

"What here, right now?"

"Yes, now. Quickly take them off" he commanded again.

My hands disappeared under my dress. I hooked my thumb into the waist band of my thong, pulling them down and letting them fell to my ankles. Then taking them off and giving them to Aaron. Making eye contact the entire time.

"Here you go sir" I smirked.

"I do love it when you call me sir." He smiled while putting my panties in his pocket.

Aaron walked towards me. Kissed my neck, his fingers in my pussy. "Don't moan". I bit my lip as an attempt to silence my moans.

I threw my head into Aaron's chest in pleasure. I grabbed his chest, "I'm cumming" I whispered.

"Don't cum! You've got to wait until we get home". My eyes rolled back and I grabbed his hands to stop him.

We leave the restaurant and headed for his car. Aaron drove us home. I didn't want to wait until we got home, I wanted him now. I reached over and undid the zip of his trouser. "Jade what are you?" asking rather surprised.

"I'm not waiting till we get home" I pulled his dick out. I lick the tip of his cock. Aaron let out a small moan. I took circle the tip with my tongue, then ran my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. He shuffled in his seat to get more comfortable. I went to work sucking his cock. Sucking and twisting, slurping and spitting. Letting it hit the back of my throat, chocking on the size. Sucking fast and hard.

Aaron pulled into a side road, poorly lit. Undid mine and his seat belt and pull me on top of him. "Your a naughty little girl, do you know that" he asked smiling.

Aaron ripped my dress down exposing my breast. Taking a nipple into his mouth sucking and flicking it with his tongue. Gently biting and pulling at it with his teeth. He grabbed my throat and chocked me. I loved it when he was rough with me. I leaned back and slowing grinding on Aaron. The angle hitting my G spot. I rubbed my clit as I was close to cumming.

Moaning, "Can I can cum sir?"

Sternly he replied, "No... I said you have to wait until we home". But it was too late.

"OH SHIT! Yes! Oh Yes!"

"You are being so defiant. I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson". Aaron kissed me and then fixed his clothes.

I got back in the passenger sit and put my seat belt in. Aaron continued driving us home. When we arrived home, the car ride was quiet.

"Happy birthday princess. Good night" he kissed me on my head and went to bed. I thought I was gonna be in for a spanking. I had fallen asleep.

I heard a voice, "Jade... Jade... wake up sleepy head."

I woke up restrained. I couldn't see or move.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"I told you to wait until we got home. You didn't listen to me." I felt my body being moved so I was on all 4's. Aaron pulled my hair. "This is what happen when you don't listen to me. COUNT!" he ordered.

Slap "One"

Slap "Two"

Slap slap "Four"

Aaron takes a deep inhale and exhale. His slaps getting hard every time.

Slap "Five"

Slap "SIX"

Slap "SEven"

I winced, slap "EIGHT"

Slap slap "TEN"

He then rubbing and caressed, my now sore arse cheeks. "Why do you challenge me?"

Aaron inserted a finger in my pussy. Working it in and out. "Why do you do this Jade?" He pulled my hair again. I moaned, "Because it's fun".

Aaron then took me from behind. "Let have some fun" he whispered. Aaron pulled me hard and went straight in with fast, deeper strokes. His balls slapped against my pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah."

Aaron's strokes got faster and shorter. I hear a vibration and then felt it in my clit.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh.. Cann-n I cum sir?"

"Yes... cum until you can't anymore"

I let out a moan and squirted. "Oh god!"

I felt something insert in my arsehole. Aaron flipped me onto my back. Grabs the headboard and use it to make his thrust forceful. My pussy still sensitive from cumming. It doesn't take long before I need to cum again.

"Can I cum sir?"

"Yes... you can cum until you can't anymore"

My body started convulsing as I orgasm. Aaron grab the vibrated and put it on my pussy again. Before my second orgasm had finished, I started having a third one.

"Oh god! Yes! Yes!"

Aaron held the vibrator on my clit and leave it there. I could feel the pressure building.

Another orgasm was coming. "I can't... I can't. Please stop." I begged panting.

"You didn't want to listen to when I told you to wait until we go home. Now I'm giving you want you want."

"Oh... I'm sorry sir. Please stop."

I couldn't cope, my body was on a roller-coaster.

I screamed. "Oh god!" The next orgasm came.

"Please sir please" I was struggling for breath.

Aaron turn the vibrator off. "What have we learnt?"

I was sweating. Struggling for words and air.

"I will listen to you, sir."

"Yes you will, I hope you enjoyed your birthday princess,"