Sunday Worship Service

Story Info
My first time worshipping my Sir's cock...
1k words
4.36
8.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers

We're enjoying a lazy afternoon, perhaps cuddling with some TV on in the background, or we're leisurely making out in bed. We are barely clothed, finding ourselves in just our undergarments. Our hands roam over each other's bodies, and my mouth starts to travel down Sir's chin, down his neck, to his chest. Sir waits patiently for a moment as my eyes and mouth explore, then he gently pushes my head further down, causing me to shift and scooch down faster.

"Go on, princess," Sir murmurs.

I find myself at Sir's waist, my heart hammers nervously in my chest. He knows just how inexperienced I am. I want to do well, I want to please Sir, I don't want to make a fool of myself, I don't want to frustrate Sir. I get momentarily lost in my racing thoughts but catch myself, and look up to see Sir watching me.

Sir spreads his legs a little wider and I kneel on the bed between his legs. With slightly shaky hands, I gently work the waistband of Sir's boxers down enough for his cock to be unrestrained by the fabric. I try not to stare but am unsuccessful; my eyes are greedy and I'm excited, I don't want to rush through this.

"Good girl," he whispers.

I swallow, brace my hands on either side of Sir's hips, and lean my head down. I tenderly kiss the tip of Sir's cock before licking from the end down to his base. I feel comforted when Sir's fingers thread through my hair. Encouraged, I lap at Sir's balls and hesitantly suckle on them, first one side then the other. I'm feeling less nervous, but am unsure how long to continue this. My tongue trails back up Sir's length and I suck on the tip of his cock, testing how much I can fit in my mouth before gagging.

I make eye contact with Sir and try to smile, but I fear it's difficult to look alluring with a cock in my mouth. Regardless, Sir smiles back at me and nods imperceptibly. I want to ask Sir what I should do next, I want him to instruct me and direct me, but I don't want my chattering to ruin the moment, either.

I try to take a little bit more of Sir's cock in my mouth but then I gag, tears coming to my eyes. I look back up at Sir and dip my head back down on his cock again, willing myself to go further this time. His scent captivates me, and I want more of him. I gag and retract, licking Sir's length again to catch my breath and to give my throat a moment's break.

I alternate between licking Sir's cock, and swallowing and sucking on as much as I can, humming happily as I work. I like the feeling of Sir's balls in my mouth, so I give them proper attention, too. Sir keeps a hand on my head, and I dutifully follow his guidance when he tugs at my hair, pulling in a certain direction.

I develop a rhythm of sucking in air, going down on his cock until my lungs can't handle any more, and repeating. All of my senses are roused, my mind is taking in everything and nothing at the same time. I'm starting to get tired, but my drive to please my Sir keeps me going.

"Are you enjoying your Sir's cock, princess?" I hesitate, the tip of his cock in my mouth, unsure if he wants a real answer or not. I glance up at his face and make a throaty 'mhmm' noise.

"Are you enjoying being a slut for your Sir?" I nod my head and give another guttural agreement.

"Then kneel on the ground, little slut," Sir commands.

I ease my mouth off his cock and carefully crawl out from between his legs, making my way down to kneel on the floor beside the bed.

Sir stands close to me, pinning my body between his and the bed. His scent washes over me, his firm erection nuzzles against my face.

My heart races and I reach up to grip his thighs as he orders me to open my mouth. I comply and he plunges himself into my hole. I wasn't ready, I don't feel that I have enough oxygen in my lungs, and I start to panic, trying to shake my head, trying to indicate no.

But then he pulls out and I greedily gulp down air. Sir pets my hair and after my panic starts to recede, I look up into his face.

I nod my head, indicating I'm ready.

"That's a good girl, princess," Sir says before closing the gap between us. "Keep that slutty mouth open for Sir."

I obey. His hands fist in my hair as he fucks my mouth. The room is filled with the sounds of Sir's grunts and my moans, occasionally accented with my muffled gagging.

My mind quiets down as I feel a sense of satisfaction to be used in such a way by Sir. My chest tightens as his pace picks up, and I'm overwhelmed with contentment that I'm pleasing my Sir.

One of his hands tightens its grip on my hair, roughly jerking my head forward to take more of him in.

His other hand, I'm quick to discover, plants a series of slaps across my face. I feel tears well up in my eyes, and I want to beg for more but all I can do is moan louder.

Suddenly, my head is jerked back and my mouth is empty.

"Look at me," Sir barks out, and I no sooner lift my eyes to his before his cum spurts across my face. It stripes across my nose, hitting the corner of my mouth, coating my reddened cheek.

He finishes erupting upon my face, then reaches down to smear it around. He slides a semen-covered finger into my mouth and I dutifully suck it clean. ★

jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers