Happy Camper Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets interesting.
1.9k words
4.33
4.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling very guilty the next morning. Sure, the guilt and doubt had begun building in my mind on the way back to camp last night, but it was only in the cold light of day that the possibility of my losing my new job hit me. I felt lousy, not because I hadn't enjoyed that contraband kiss with a camp participant, but because I had. And I wasn't sure I hadn't encouraged her too.

I have to admit that I spent a large part of the day in fear too... that Xiaowei would come right up and accuse me of taking advantage of her. So, I spent the whole day in my office, away from the campers on Day 2 of their camp. I pretended to be shuffling through the files and papers when any of the staff came in to check on me.

Relief for me came with the sunset, but I felt caged up, having spent all day in the cabin that served as my office and my bunk, including getting my meals sent to me. So, I went for a walk. Since the beach was the only part of the site far enough from the camp, I headed there, hoping that the fresh sea air would clear my head as I worked out my next steps.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice call out as I approached that little path branching off to the clearing overlooking the beach, and my heart sank. What did she want to do? Had she worked out a plan to leverage on what happened the previous night?

"Hey!" I responded, determined to not let her see that she was getting to me. "Wassup, Xiaowei?"

"Come over here," she grinned beckoning me further towards the scene of last night's crime. I shrugged, feeling even more trapped than I had been in my cabin. I tried not to let it show, though, and smiled brightly at her as I walked slowly into the clearing. It was brighter tonight -- there were no clouds covering the full moon, and I could clearly see the expression on her face. She looked eager, excited, and I wondered what she had in mind.

"I... uh... sorry about last night," she began, beating me to my apology. "I just... thought I peed myself, so I ran off. But when I got back, I found out it wasn't pee, it was...umm..."

"It came from another place..." I helped her finish her sentence.

"Uh... yeah. How did you..? Oh!" I could see her blush when I tapped my thigh.

"Yeah, it felt like pee, you know? Like a huge flood coming out..." she suddenly paused, as if she had just remembered just who it was she was describing her bodily fluids to. Then she looked up at me, a sparkle in her eyes. Uh oh.

"I wanna do it again," she declared, reaching quickly around my neck with her arms and pulling herself upwards to kiss me on the lips. That darned old instinct kicked in again, my arms wrapping around her to keep her from falling back, while I stepped back with my left foot and let her plant herself onto my right thigh once more.

This time, she didn't hide her intentions... she began rubbing her crotch up hard against my thigh, moaning softly into my mouth. Damn it, I was caught up in her hunger as well, so I ran my fingers across her ear and the back of her neck, knowing that this was something that brought her pleasure.

She thrust her hips harder up against me, drawing her crotch along my thigh as she sought the same release she had found yesterday. Up to that point, I'd forgotten that I'd worn boxers under my shorts that evening, partly because my cock was still reacting to the memory of the previous night such that briefs would have been to constricting, but mostly because I hadn't expected lightning to strike twice. Her urgent kissing and humping of my right thigh quickly made my prick harder than ever, a fact that she eventually discovered after a while when her crotch began pressing hard on it.

"What... is that your key?" She broke the kiss to reach down and press her fingers against my throbbing dick.

I grinned. "Nope. That's no key."

"OH!" She exclaimed, withdrawing her fingers before dropping them back down onto my cock once more. Her fingers squeezed harder. "So, that's your..? I wanna see!"

I suppose I should have come to my senses there and then, but there's something about having your dick stroked by a sweet young thing that kind of stops the brain functioning, you know? I responded with a rather childish request: "Only if you show me yours first!" and regretted it immediately.

Maybe I was hoping the challenge would make her balk and that would be the end of it, but like I said, Xiaowei wasn't one to shy away from a challenge.

"Okay!" She said cheerfully, stepped back into an area where the golden moonlight shone in a bright circle on the floor, making sure to pull me along as well. She had to step up onto a root behind her to do this, which brought her up to eye level with me. In one smooth movement, she slid her hands into the waistband of the shorts under her tee, and pushed both her pants and undergarments down her legs. She tucked her shirt under her arm to ensure I got a good look at her sparsely haired pudenda, the small cleft clearly visible in the moonlight.

"Your turn!" She chirped, as if we were playing a board game. I admit I was gaping, unable to believe the brazenness of the girl. She clucked impatiently and said, "OK, let me help you then!" She reached out and pushed her hands into my shorts and boxers, pulling them down quickly.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed as my erection sprang into sight, pointing right at her. "That's so... big! And hard!" She began pressing her fingers up and down the length of my cock, circling her forefinger and thumb around my glans. "And thick too! How can that fit..?"

I was still in a daze at that point, so I didn't respond. She ignored me and continued examining my dick as if it was a new toy she had found, before she suddenly stopped and looked at me. "You know, since I'm touching yours, you should touch mine too?"

What? The fog in my brain grew thicker, and I felt as if I was in a dream as I reached down to that inviting little slit. She sighed when my fingertips touched the top of her mound, and moaned when they slid in between her soft, slushy lips. She was wet... very wet, so wet that my fore- and middle fingers slipped right to the back, where a much deeper recess awaited. She gasped when my fingers dipped slightly into her vagina and wiggled her hips slightly as if to dislodge them.

I didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so I quickly removed my fingers from her squelching sex. She made it clear that was not her intention at all, growling softly and grabbing at my hand to try to pull it back in. Then she appeared to remember what she had been holding in her hand, and started pulling me forward and pressing my erection down into the space at the top of her thighs, while she grabbed me around the neck to kiss me hard again. Mind you, she didn't put me inside her -- I could feel her thick labia spread across the top of my cock -- but into the space between her thighs and right next to her pussy, which was small and tight enough to give me the feeling that I was inside her vagina.

I didn't have much time to think, never mind react, stumbling forward and letting her slide it all the way in, until my cock head butted against the entrance to her vagina.

"Ooooh, fuck!" She closed her eyes and arched her back with pleasure. "Oh, yes!" She didn't try to push it in however, and began grinding her wet sex up hard against the stem of my cock, using her thighs to hold it tight against her slit. I have to say that even though we weren't fucking then, it felt very good indeed... so much so that it soon became quite obvious that I would cum.

Now, I'm it normally that trigger happy, but I think it was a combination of the previous night's excitement plus the forbidden thrill of seeing this young woman working herself into a frenzy on my erection that probably drove me towards my own climax.

What pushed me over the edge was when she climaxed -- she suddenly stiffened, her thighs clamping hard on my dick, and shuddered violently as if she was having a fit. I felt the familiar tingling begin at the base of my prick and tried to quickly draw it out from between her thighs.

She was still shuddering but she seemed to be aware of what I was doing and tried to grab my dick with her hand to keep me in the place she wanted me to be. My semen began shooting out as her fingers gripped me, the gouts of fluid splashing onto her bare belly and thighs. I could see the thick fluid dripping off her sparse hairs and onto the gusset of her panties down beneath her crotch.

"Ooh! That's hot!" She gasped when she had stopped shivering. "Did you..?"

"Yeah,"I replied. "I came." To be honest I wasn't sure how I felt about it... I might have just impregnated one of my campers after all, and that should have been a bummer. In fact, that was what kept me from emptying my balls onto her belly.

"Wow! So that's what sperm is like!" She reached down to her lower belly to rub at the wetness on her bell, then scooped up some of my cum and brought it up to sniff at it. Then she stuck out her tongue to taste the fluid on her fingertip and made a face. "Eh, takes getting used to!" Instead of being disgusted, however, she stuck her finger into her mouth to taste it again. "Mmm... but I like the way it tastes of you!"

I looked at her and didn't say a word, because I couldn't believe my ears. Was she saying she liked eating my cum?

"I'll bet the girls will be so jealous if they find out I've seen your cock and eaten your cum," she chirped, then giggled when she saw me raise an eyebrow. "Don't you know almost all the girls have a thing for you?"

She giggled some more when she saw that my eyebrow remained raised. "Of course I'm not gonna say anything to anyone... this is too good to share with anyone else!" She then reached down to pull her shorts back up her legs. "But I'm gonna enjoy the feeling of your sperm on my down there all the way back to camp!"

Numbly, I shrugged as I watched her grin and coo when her panties and shorts finally covered her pubis. "Oooh... now it feels cool. And squishy! Nice!" Over the sounds of waves lapping at the beach, I could hear her squelching as she turned and began to walk out of the clearing. "Aren't you coming? Oh yes, I forgot. You already did!" Oh shit. As I pulled up my shorts and boxers, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. It was especially jarring that I might get into trouble even though I hadn't gotten anywhere near, let alone inside her panties.