Happy Camper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl nodded and smiled in commiseration. "I don't envy you," she said. "By the way, you ought to air out your room. It smells a little. Especially your bed." I breathed a silent sigh of relief. Clearly, she did not realise that the room reeked of sex. Or maybe she just didn't recognise the smell. I shrugged and grinned as she turned on her heel and walked out of the room. I followed her out and opened the front door for her. She was well-known as a germaphobe, so that was probably why she decided to exit my cabin quickly after viewing my bed. As she stepped out, I remarked: "What flip flops?" She looked around the small porch in front of my door and shrugged. "That's strange. I thought I saw a pair of them just here." I laughed at her confusion. "Maybe you saw them somewhere else and thought you saw them here," I suggested. She shook her head, looked around once more, then shrugged. "Yeah, maybe..."

I shut the door and quickly went back to the bedroom to look for the missing girl. I couldn't find her in the room or the attached bathroom, much to my dismay. Was the little imp really running round the camp completely naked? And with trails of my semen running down the insides of her legs? As if in answer to my questions, she climbed back in via the window, still nude as she had been when I last saw her. She was holding her slippers in her left hand and giggling as she did so. "Wow... almost got caught," she exclaimed. "But that was fun!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her carefree nature. "What would you have done if you had been caught like that?" She shrugged and laughed. "I guess I could say my clothes got blown off!" I asked if she would have been embarrassed if anyone had seen her naked like that. "Stop! You're giving me ideas," she protested. "Oooh... that makes me... can you do it again now?"

My cock was rising again as the mental image of Xiaowei squatting in the bushes, her luscious buttocks exposed to all and sundry. Of course I could go again... but I decided against it because Cheryl was around and looking for her. "No, that's not a good idea," I responded. "Not while Cheryl is still looking around the camp for you."

"Oh yeah," she made a face. "Forgot about that." As she slipped her tee back on, she mumbled something I didn't quite catch. "What's that?" I asked. She turned around and smiled at me as she gave my cock a tug, making it harder still. "I said, you'd better keep this ready for me tonight," she explained.

Tonight? I opened my mouth to protest about how dangerous that would be, but closed it again when I realised that any objections I would raise would probably fall on deaf ears. Instead, I just smiled, reached for her and kissed her deeply, slipping my tongue into her mouth while my hands stroked her ears and nape.

"Ohhh... that's mmm..." she sighed into my mouth. "Better stop or they'll have to drag me away." She stifled a squeal when I spanked her butt as she climbed out the window again, just in case. "I'll be back!"

12