All Comments on 'Happy Holly Daze'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Devastator325Devastator325over 1 year ago

Very hot and festive, Gretel has always been a favorite of mine, his insistence on resisting despite wanting the affections of pretty girls strikes that perfect balance for me. Kind of an inbetween point between Alrek’s staunch refusal and Larya’s eager acceptance.

Kiss and oral focused fey are sone of my faves, and even has some nice breastfeeding on top as well, here’s hoping to more of these great combos in the future, it has been some time since we saw Kelpies which focus on similar fetishes, albeit with their added flair of the weight enchantment.

lunarflulunarfluover 1 year ago

Love it, I'd love to see more! Maybe gradually add more permanent layers of conditioning the more pretty girls he meets? More weakness for them to exploit!

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 1 year agoAuthor

@Devastator: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy Gretel--he's a lot of fun for me!

@thekeenreader: Aww, thanks! <3

@lunarflu: Ooh, what a fun idea!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely loved it thank you

timytimy9 months ago

OMG this story really got to me! This is the first time I've read one of yours so I really don't know what to compare it to, but I love the pretty girl "drugged" seduction through the kiss and the nursing OMG fantastic thanks

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

To all those who really wanna read Gretel's story in order... I'm pretty sure Evergreen Treats is next.

As for me, my inner lore-lover is wondering if all fauns have milk, or if it's a rare ability, or it's not related to Donna being a faun at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...