Happy Horny Holts Ch. 03

Story Info
Karl has an exciting day with his new stepsisters.
1.2k words
4.16
15.3k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

For over an hour I stared out the window as Priscilla laid on a lounger by the pool in her tiny bikini. My dick swelled each time I saw her smoking with her long cigarette holder. When she rolled over onto her belly, I could see some pubic hair between her butt cheeks! I thought she was amazingly sexy! When I walked out to tell her lunch had arrived, she put her dress on over the bikini before walking in.

We'd just met, but Priscilla was even mean to me while the three of us ate lunch. Leslie and I sat at the kitchen table eating pizza. Priscilla sat directly across from me and licked and ate a banana VERY SLOWLY. I was so fascinated with her tongue and mouth, Leslie finished three slices of pizza to my one. Priscilla leisurely enjoyed a popsicle for dessert as I attempted to eat a second slice. The raging rod in my boxers distracted me so much that I bit my finger. "OW!"

Leslie finally realized what was going on as she finished asking, "Why are you acting so weird? OH!" She got a big smile and her cheeks slowly turned pink.

Priscilla wickedly licked her fingers clean, then said, "I'm gonna go take my clothes off and practice dance moves in my room. Have fun Karl." She hiked up her skirt so I could see her bikini bottoms and most of her butt cheeks as she sashayed toward the stairs.

Lust nearly overwhelmed me. I NEEDED HER! I HAD TO HAVE HER! Nobody had touched my crotch, but I felt I was halfway to cumming!

Leslie said, "I'm a few months older than you, but I think I'll call you my 'BIG brother'" There was a lusty look on her face and I felt her hand on the large bulge in my jeans. She started unzipping me as Dad and Claudette appeared at the top of the stairs. Claudette saw and smiled before she moved her hand away, but Dad didn't seem to notice.

We all sat at the table and Dad gave us a brief rules lecture. He repeated that we weren't supposed to have sex, we weren't supposed to do it anywhere public if we did, only if everybody involved agreed, and to always use condoms. He asked if we understood and we nodded. He said, "Good. Have fun but be safe. I need a nap, then we're going to... um..."

Claudette finished for him, "Then we're going to fuck some more." She slid a hand down the front of Dad's pants as he chuckled nervously. As she walked up the stairs, Dad told me, "I won't need these anymore. Happy birthday." He handed me an envelope.

Priscilla finally took an interest in me. "What did you get?"

I opened the envelope and was astonished. There were usernames and passwords for three of the biggest porno paysites! I closed the envelope and told her and her sister. Priscilla demanded, "I've wanted to see those a long time. Gimme the passwords!"

I was quite surprised that girls liked porn too, at least some girls. I stuffed the envelope into my underwear and said, "I'll give 'em to you if I you have sex with me."

"Eeew! You're a nerd!"

Eventually we agreed that I would give her the passwords if she would watch a porno sitting in my lap with clothes on. After another ten minutes of haggling, we agreed that I could rest my hands on her boobs through her dress, but not play with them.

Leslie brought in a chair from her room, and the three of us watched a casting couch video. The cute college-aged girl on the screen slowly stripped, sucked a guy off, then he fucked her.

With the weight of Priscilla's butt in my lap and her big tits in my hands, I was most of the way there by the time the short porno was over. I took out the envelope and let her get a picture of the passwords with her phone. She quickly ran in her room and locked the door, but I was TERRIBLY aroused.

Again, Leslie put a hand on my crotch. She smiled and said, "Jerk off in my mouth. It's okay." She wasn't the one I really wanted, but at the moment any mouth would do. She swallowed and kept licking and sucking until I moved away.

I was quite relieved. "Thank you! I needed that SO BAD!"

"Any time, I like the taste." She took a condom from her little purse. "You can fuck me too. I really like it."

"I ah... I need a rest. Maybe later."

-

At supper Priscilla teased me mercilessly, licking the ranch dressing off several pieces of lettuce from her salad. To complete the sleazy torture, she licked a carrot and ate it slowly. I had to run to the bathroom and whack out a wad.

We watched a couple of movies after and had to pause each in the middle so she could go outside and smoke. Each time, I stared at her luscious mouth through the window. Leslie had cuddled up to me during the second movie and kept trying to get her hand in the front of my jeans, but I gently guided her hand away each time. When the second movie was over Priscilla walked over to Leslie and played with her hair. She looked in my eyes saying, "Isn't my baby sister so cute and innocent-looking? From the way he stares at 'em, I know he likes my big boobs, not tiny ones like yours."

Leslie complained, "I'm not a baby! They're small, but I have boobs! I'm older than he is!" When her sister walked out of sight, she asked, "Can I take a shower with you?"

I knew Leslie was 18 and an adult woman, but with the images of babies in my mind I told her, "No, I think I'm just going to sleep." I walked to my room alone and shut the door before I undressed and climbed in bed. I kept remembering how hot Priscilla had looked in her bikini by the pool. I quickly got hard rubbing my cock as I remembered her licking things and sucking on her cigarettes. I kept stroking my penis as I thought about her.

I was grunting and close to climax when Leslie climbed in bed with me. "I'll help you, big brother. Please?"

I felt guilty about it but agreed. "Okay."

She took me into her mouth and stroked me as she licked the head of my cock. It didn't take long for me to erupt into her mouth again, fantasizing about her older sister. "Thanks! It tastes so good! I really like sex too. You can put it in me if you want."

I thought about it a moment, but another baby image flashed into my mind. "Let's just go to sleep."

"But I did it a couple times with a guy nearly as big as you. I can do it."

"Thanks, but let's just sleep, okay?" I rolled away from her and laid on my side.

She sighed sadly, then spooned behind me and wrapped her arm around my chest. "Okay."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers