Happy Horny Holts Ch. 04

Story Info
Teasing and strife between Karl and his new stepsisters.
885 words
4.33
9k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

When we got home in the afternoon, Priscilla rapidly strode to the pool and sat on a lounger. After a smoke-free day at college, she pulled out a cigarette and puffed as quickly as she could, not bothering with her usual holder. I saw her smile in relief as I watched through the living room window. Watching her mouth as she sucked inspired a growth in my boxers.

She stripped to her bra and panties and started putting tanning lotion on herself. I was surprised when she waved to me and motioned for me to join her. She handed me the bottle and said, "I can't reach my back." She rolled over as I stared in shock. She had asked me to touch her!

I poured some of the cold lotion in my hand and started smearing it on her shoulders and upper back. She had her eyes closed, so I didn't feel bad about staring at her sexy ass cheeks as I smeared the sunscreen on her back with my oily fingers and palm. I was astounded when she sat up and removed her bra, saying, "Don't want any tan lines." She pulled her panties off and let me stare at her a good five seconds, before she laid on her belly again. "Don't forget to oil up my legs and butt." I was highly aroused at her beauty, and quite surprised she was nude in the back yard!

I resumed with her feet and worked my way up, anticipating how great her ass would feel in my hands. When I finally touched her tight and curvy butt cheeks, she said, "I'll let you lick my pussy, if you want?"

"GAH! I... uh... but people could see!"

She rolled onto her back and spread her knees, exposing her dark pubic hair and wet pink pussy! "Taste it now, or lose it forever."

I practically dived into her appealing pelvis headfirst, thrusting my tongue in as far as possible. Her flavor was even better than I expected. I didn't know what I was doing, but licked and sucked every bit of her I could reach with my lips and tongue.

"Yeah. I like that. Keep going."

My cock was hard as a baseball bat and tented out the crotch of my jeans. I licked and sucked between deep tongue thrusts into her tight slit. As I started rubbing her clit with a finger, she came. "Ummmmm! YUH! YEAH!" Her wonderfully tasty pussy squirted at least a cup of hot fluid into my face.

I stood and started taking off my pants, but she said, "I'm done. You can go now."

"But! But..."

"I owe you a blowjob on Sunday. Keep it in your pants until then."

"But I'm SO HORNY!"

She had a devilish look in her eyes as she said, "Then go screw baby Leslie and play with her flat little tits."

"PLEASE, PRISCILLA!"

Leslie walked near us and said, "I'm a WOMAN! And that's mean, getting him all hot and not taking care of him! I'll help you, big brother." She started to unzip me.

"No, Leslie. Mom and Dad might see us."

"Your dad saw you licking her. He said it was really hot. I don't think he'll care if..."

Priscilla interrupted, "If Karl's a baby fucker?"

Leslie stared at her big sister with hatred I her eyes and held up her middle finger. "Shut up!"

Leslie ran inside and I followed her. She slammed her bedroom door as I saw her start to cry. I felt bad for her, but walked in my room and shut the door. I jerked off to a porn movie on my computer to relieve my extreme tension, then did my homework.

In the dining room after supper, their mother Claudette told us, "Leslie, Priscilla, tonight I need some private time with Karl in his room. Unless he wants me to suck his dick in front of the family? Karl?"

"I... I um...."

"Maybe you could help me out, girls. Would you like to see what Priscilla's mouth feels like, Karl?"

"PLEASE!"

"Eeew, he's a nerd!"

Claudette looked at Leslie, "Or maybe you'd like to taste his cock?"

"I did, Mom, and it's great!"

"I... I..."

Claudette looked at Dad and smiled, then said, "I guess dessert is dick. Strip and sit on the table, Karl."

I saw Dad staring with lust on his face as my soon-to-be stepmother and step-sister licked and sucked me in front of the family. I began to understand the situation better when I noticed Priscilla staring at Dad, instead of the oral tag team two steps away. I pumped my cum into Claudette's mouth saying, "SOOO good! Thank you!"

Claudette looked at Dad and teased, "I bet you've got a world-class boner too! Let's go to bed."

Priscilla offered, "I'll suck him, Mom. He can fuck me too."

Her mother touched her nose with a fingertip and told her, "He's MY fiancée. Mine. You can have fun with Karl."

The three of us walked to our bedrooms, showered alone, then went to sleep. Priscilla badly wanted my father, I'd give nearly anything for sex with her, and Leslie wanted to screw me, too. For the second night in a row, none of us got what we truly desired.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers