Happy Hour Diners Pt. 02: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie, please pass me my drink." I'm shaken out of my dazed state by his voice breaking the silence. I reach across the table as he continues his solo finger assault and hand him his drink. He picks it up with his free hand, takes a few sips before putting it back, his other hand never breaking contact with my cunt.

Almost as if he's suddenly refreshed, he sticks his middle and ring finger inside me. I yelp at the new sensation and nearly lose my balance, leaning forward to rest my hands on his shoulders.

"Feel free to touch me back, baby. Customers are paying for contact. You don't have to wait, it's okay to move and be playful."

My nipples are on fire, straining against my top with no bra on since Mercy, one of the waitresses, told me not to. Richard's face is right infront of my tits, I'm just too shy to shove my chest onto his mouth. But I'm here to learn so I must try...

Carefully, I pull my top off over my head and let myself position my breast right infront of his lips. Moving my torso up and down a little to rub my nipple against his mouth, I see his lips curve into a little smile before he plants a cute little peck directly on it. My vaginal walls clench around his fingers to convey my pleasure at the move.

I finally grab his head and pull it flat against my chest, almost forcing him to suck. He responds with a grunt and obliges happily.

His fingers move back and forth faster than before, making sloshing noises which feel loud in this empty hall. Unable to warn him of my orgasm soon enough, I climax too quickly, my knees buckling, jeans and panties around my ankles while I'm forced to lean against the table with one hand on the surface.

"Get on the table."

I step out of my clothes around my feet and plant my butt on the table facing him with my legs wide open. He pushes me back to lay flat and pulls my hips forward to have my pelvis right at the edge of the table.

Leaning forward, he ducks his head down and starts to lick my juices right away. His tongue goes up and down the whole cleft, his lips grabbing my inner lips every now and then to suck on them. They're too wet to stay in one position so he exerts a little force with his lips to get them together to be sucked on at the same time.

I'm starting to feel another orgasm build up and I think he can too. Only one hand is holding my leg so I'm assuming he is jerking himself off with his free hand.

His tongue darts at my opening and continues its onslaught until I'm moaning continuously, making no attempt to control the volume. I find myself grinding my hips into his mouth with my fingers in his hair, tightly holding him in place against my cunt. It's not long before I explode into his mouth, and hear him moan in relief as he finds his own release.

Grabbing napkins from the holder, he wipes his own hands and then sweetly wipes my pussy dry, tosses the napkins away and grabs the sides of my mound between his thumb and index finger to give it a pinch, which makes me giggle out loud.

I straighten up and he leans his head into my belly, allowing me cradle it. We sit in that position for a while, neither of us feeling the need to say anything and make any move.

To say that I'm absolutely blown away by what sex can be like with someone experienced wouldn't truly capture how I'm feeling right now. I wonder what I'll learn to "put up with" next in my training.

12