Happy Hump Day

Story Info
Dry Humping in Public.
1.3k words
4.36
36.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava somewhat shyly made her way through the busy market, too many people around for her taste, the blazing heat of summer was finally waning to an early autumn warmth, just enough to wear a dress but with a cooler breeze that spoke of autumn fast approaching. She loved autumn and winter, but it would make these type of meets more difficult if she decided she liked them. Today was a test after all, to see if her imagined fantasy was as hot and fun in real life and as hot as it was in the past.

It had taken forever it seemed, to find someone interested in this particular kink as it were. Perhaps because it wasn't as extreme as others, mild enough that she doubted it could even be considered a 'kink' maybe just a particular activity. There were tonnes of doggers who had contacted her, but she was not really into that scene, too risky being a single woman with potentially quite a few strange men who she didn't know. But she got it, her interest shared some similarities.

It started way too many years ago to think about, when sex was still very new, she hadn't yet had it even. When she had caught eyes with a friend of a friend and thought wow, he's handsome. Their eyes locked and she felt really needy, she had long been masturbating so she knew that meant she was turned on. The guy was only visiting from Scotland, a handsome strong tall guy called Nick, she offered to take him around the town when her friend was suddenly called to go into work. They had a stroll around the sights, he was just a little older and more confident. So, when he pulled her by the hand into a quiet little alley she was surprised, even more so when he ducked his head into a little doorway of an abandoned building and deemed it safe. It was more an alcove than a room he pulled her into, it had obviously just been tidied out for construction, the sheet over the door the only privacy.

His kiss was firm, more practiced than those fumbling ones she had before, yet he was just still young too, but obviously more experienced. His large hands on her body were making her shiver and hold back moans. Someone talking on the street made her panic and they walked back to her friend's house with flushed faces.

That night when her friend fell asleep after a busy day, Nick snuck in an hour later. Ava was on a futon near the window and her friend lay fast asleep on her bed on the other side of the room. Nick looked even taller and muscled in just his tight night trousers and a muscle top. His thick blonde hair was tousled and his green eyes seemed to shine with mischief. Ava was shy and unsure as he approached, which changed after they had been making out as quietly as possible. His tongue made her want to moan as it licked a path across her lips until he was licking and nibbling at her neck, she had started to unconsciously thrust her hips up to try to grind herself on his strong thigh. Her sleep leggings were tight enough she could feel everything. He grinned and pressed down his thigh, letting her grind on it, open mouthed and flushed red. She came like that, his fluttering lashes and short breaths making him look ravenous, he turned her over so she lay on the futon ass up. She was lax from her orgasm and when she felt his hard cock through his and her trousers against her ass she loved it. She tilted her hips just so, he dry humped her, moving her as he pleased to hump against her ass and then the wetness that had soaked through the crotch of the leggings. He came once on her back and used a wipe to clean her, before licking at her pussy through her leggings making her sob into her fist to stay quiet. When he pulled out his cock and humped against her leggings, Cumming over them this time, she smiled in satisfaction.

They snuck away to hump each other a few other times over the few days, one time in a café when his hand strayed under the table and under her dress to stroke her through her panties. Another time in an alley by the cinema when it was fast and dirty and she had to walk to the bathrooms with his cum soaking over her panties and dripping down her thighs. When he left, she mourned their shared interest. Partners after him just wanted penetrative sex, they deemed humping 'immature' and not worth their time when they could be just fucking. It seemed an experience that would be rose tinted and left in the past. Until she determined to search for it again.

That was when she met Alex online, he was friendly, sane, very experienced and absolutely non-judgemental. He told her how he had other kinks too, but loved dry humping and anything public related. He had fucked in public, dry humped in public and a multitude of other things. He seemed confident, dominant and experienced enough to lead her through her first foray into public play since her misspent youth.

Ava wore a flowing mint green cotton dress that fell to her ankles, some silky stretch shorts beneath it. Her blonde hair fell in half tied back curls and her cheeks were already blushing when she met the tall dark-haired hurricane that was Alex. He was dynamic and energetic, talking with his hands and good at putting her at ease with his easy confidence. Despite him being a little younger he made her feel the younger one, guiding her through crowds and smiling openly. They had tea, decided they had a good chemistry and both discussed going ahead.

Alex knew the city better than she and he took her preferences into account when the first place he took her was a small park. There were people walking, jogging and chatting on benches, but it was decidedly less busy than the main streets. He led her round a beautiful lake, onto a bench partially nestled into the trees but with a clear view of the main path. She was told to hold up a newspaper as he put on his headphones and they both attempted to look bored to passer-by. His hand strayed onto her lap, stroking her thighs over her dress and slowly stroking her pussy over her clothes. His touches were firm but brief and fleeting. Then he took her on a little train round the park, hand occasionally brushing her nipples as he pointed out the window at sights. He led her to a boathouse when he roughly placed her against the wall, pulled up her dress and pulled out his large cock, humping her shorts as people walked past unaware, they were hidden round a corner. She came sucking on his fingers, his cock hard against her pussy through her shorts (she wore no panties, just the shorts). He came on her thighs and cleaned her up.

The day had been a long series of teasing, under her dress in a restaurant with his clever hands, her hand stroking his cock through his trousers. It ended on a train, busy enough they stood near the doors in a separate little compartment. He was humping her, dress up and rough as he held her hips, she was certain a few people had passed but her cheek against the cool window was too comforting to move. He came all over her shorts and she followed soon after as she grinded on his thigh. He helped her into a taxi and they agreed to meet again. She was still buzzing with pleasure and naughty joy as she got home. Walking straight to her room to fuck her favourite toy and remember the day.