Happy Locktober

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr.Mind walked to the door of the room. He gave a snap of his fingers before the door closed completely.

Alex noticed on the screen the date of the tape recording was 10/1. He was horrified. What on earth did he agree to. Everyday facing the worst tickling, spanking, ball torment, feet...being edged to the brink everyday only to end up locked. And then it all resets...with him only getting more worn out, horny and frustrated.

The tape was shut off and the TV wheeled out.

The man with the headset turned and smiled triumphantly at Alex.

"Now for the final station of the day which is mine. The edging station! As those of you who are regulars know...I have been keeping our friend Alex on edge everyday this whole month for what I like to call "Locktober"" he said with a wink.

"Being that it is the final day, we arranged today to end in a special way. We are finally gonna let Alex cum! But don't worry...this won't really be for his enjoyment, and you'll see what I mean soon..."

The man pulled up a small stool and set it between Alex's legs and proceeded to pull down his shorts. He took the key from around his neck and unlocked Alex's chastity device. Alex saw his name tag just read "Mr.Hands".

Alex's cock imminently sprung up rock hard. A string of pre-cum went from the tip right to the seat of the chair. "Incredible.." said Mr.Hands.

Alex noticed that his dick was being projected onto a big screen above them so the audience had a close up.

Mr.Hands began a slow stroke of his shift.

"Close...close..." Alex said.

"We have to be extra careful...we have a whole month's worth of cum in here" said Mr.Hand.

His hands were so soft and slick.

He began to focus on the head with one hand while slowly stroking the shift with the other. Alex began to squirm in his seat. His cockhead was far to sensitive. When Mr.Hand stopped and very small stream of precum spilled out.

Mr.Hand caught it in his palm.

"Perfect...more lube."

He continued to edge the hard cock. Occasionally focusing just on the head.

"Please let me cum. I want this to be over so bad! I can't go another day without shooting. I can feel it! It's physically impossible!"

Alex heard the audience chuckling as he started to form actual tears in his eyes.

"No can do sir" Mr.Hands replied with a cocky smirk.

The edging proceeded. You could tell just how well Mr.Hands had gotten to know Alex's cock over the month. Sometimes he knew right when to stop before Alex had even opened his mouth to beg to shoot.

The edging went on for exactly an hour. Alex went from more desperate please to shoot to basically speaking gibberish.

"OK Alex. You are free to cum whenever you would like. Those of you in the audience you bought the all access tickets please form a line at the side of the stage" Mr.Hands said calmly.

Alex was confused. Why would a couple dozen audience members be lining up? He saw as they got out of their seats grinning and rubbing their hands together. They looked so excited.

Mr.Hands started very slow and proceeded to pick up the pace stroking the shaft up to the head. He used his other hands to cup the balls and pull them outward. "Ahhhhh! Fuck ahhhh!"

Alex practically passed cum. He erupted into an almost violent orgasm. His cum flew all over Mr.Hands outfit. It looked like he had been sprayed a few times by a bottle of milk. Alex's eyes rolled into the back of his head. His legs shook. It was like he was having an out of body experience or an exorcism. The cum just kept flying and Mr.Hands just kept stroking.

"Absolutely fucking incredible. Just amazing. All of my hard work had definitely payed off. This was very much worth the wait" Mr.Hands said as he continued to stroke the remaining cum that was not starting to slow down to just a few spurts.

The audience erupted into cheering. A standing ovation.

Then....Alex's heart sank.

Mr.Hands pulled out a whistle from his pocket and gave it a blow.

Alex found himself frozen.

"Even if you weren't bound right now you couldn't stop what is about to happen to you right now." He said. "All right boys, remember, 1 minuet each."

The first guy in line sped walk over. He didn't want to waste any of his time. He lubed his hands and began stroking and polishing Alex's cockhead. If Alex could have screamed he would have probably destroyed their eardrums or shattered his vocal cords.

"I know you are just going nuts in there aren't you? I bet you wanna hurt me so bad?" The man said with a devilish smirk and he stared Alex right in the eyes, continuing to polish his knob.

The man moved on and another man very quickly picked up where he left off. They didn't even want him to have a few seconds of a break. The man slowly and repeatedly glided his palm over Alex's cockhead.

"This was so fucking worth it. I am so glad I came" He said.

He moved on and another man stepped in and took his place.

Alex felt like he was gonna pass out but his body wouldn't let him. Not being able to even squirm intensified the experience because it was all his body could focus on.

Alex began to pass because the sensitivity had became to much for him....yet the guy just kept polishing him through it. He chuckled as he rubbed the head through little sprays or pee.

Alex's stomach turned as he saw their were over 20 people eagerly waiting in line.

Eventually it was all over. Alex sat very still in his chair. Tears had streamed down his face but otherwise he looked completely peaceful. You wouldn't think internally his nerves were shot and he had just experienced the overwhelming sensations he had.

Four men who all had "Security" on their shirts lifted his chair and began to walk him back to the house he had woken up in.

Mr.Mind walked in with a freshly cleaned chastity device and locked his dick up. The security exited the room so Mr.Mind could begin his mind wipe induction for the next day.

One of the security walked to the calendar and used a black marker in his pocket to X out the October 31st date. He flipped the calendar to the next month.

"So what is next for him?" One of the other security asked.

"Well this was locktober. Next 'no nut November' then 'denial December' ect. Yoy get the idea right?"

The 2 guards chuckled.

"Damn...I think I might feel just slightly sorry for him."

"Nahh..getting off way easy for what he did...wayyyy easy. Let's be real."

"Well tomorrow is a whole new day for him, and that whole new day will be everyday hahaha. Great work today guys. Let's close up the park. With the popularity that has come from this one inmate...err..attraction, the Justice Park will be able to grow with many more criminals for people to come see."

With that, Locktober was over for Alex. But his new reality in the justice park was just beginning.

How long will he be there? Will he be able to handle all of these torments each day? Was this all a nightmare?

The parks could care less how he felt about it. He agreed to it. All they want to know now is...

Who will be buying tickets to the justice park?

Author note: Hope you all enjoy! This story was inspired by a 'Black Mirror' episode called "White Bear". I put a kinky twist on it though 😉 Thought I would do a darker story for Halloween season. If you read please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! It will make my day 😊

12