Happy Massage Ending

Story Info
An unusual but erotic ending!
857 words
3.57
15.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago I was on a summer trip to Florida for a conference and decided to visit the Keys. The seven mile bridge and Key West were awesome. A lot of walking around led to the discovery of a quaint looking business that advertised massage. I decided to check it out and was greeted by three young women. One was a beautiful brunette with long hair and bright blue eyes.

The women asked if I was interested in a massage. I said maybe and we talked a little bit. I was really attracted to the brunette and learned the massage would cost $100 for an hour. The brunette had an accent and she said her name was Selene. I said I would like a massage if she was the masseuse. She smiled and said I would enjoy it and asked me if I wanted to take a shower first. I was hot and a little sweaty so I said sure.

I went into a back part of the building and took my clothes off and rinsed off in the shower. There were some towels and I wrapped myself only in a small white one. Selene was waiting in an adjacent room and wearing a crop top with cleavage displayed and a bikini bottom. I was instantly aroused seeing her shapely body and pretty face.

She had me lay down on my stomach and she began massaging my neck and shoulders and worked her way down. I found out she was 25 and from Europe and had been performing massages for a few months. I was feeling very relaxed and enjoying our conversation too. She finished my back and then began on my feet and worked her way up. The towel was laying loosely over me and when she neared my butt the towel was jostled which exposed more. I was getting turned on with her hands so close to my penis. She then said it was time to turn over which I did.

She followed the same process as before. She started high and worked her way down to my abs. Then from the feet up my legs. When she massaged my thighs my arousal became obvious as the thin towel rose. She smiled and said I did not have to keep the towel on if it was uncomfortable. I only had to think about it for two seconds so I nodded in agreement. She slowly pulled the towel across and then away exposing my fully erect penis. I spread my legs a little to allow her more access and she massaged my inner thighs. Selene never touched my genitals; she only watched my reaction. She then said the massage was over.

I protested that the time was not up but she insisted it was. She said she could continue for another $50 and said she might even take her top off. She had an incredibly beautiful face, a fantastic body, and I was very horny. Fortunately I had $50 so I said enthusiastically said yes, imagining nasty things to come.

She began massaging again touching my inner thighs. I asked her if she could massage the part she had missed, which was still erect. She said, what do you mean, and played dumb? I said, you know, my dick. She responded that she was not allowed to do that. She then gave me a wry smile and said I could massage myself there. She poured some oil on my circumcised cock tempting me. I was embarrassed and excited at the same time knowing that she had just given me permission to masturbate in front of her.

I was very turned on at this point and could not resist. I gently touched my entire penis and stroked slowly. I then teased the head by rubbing with my whole hand. I made a ring with my thumb and top two forefingers and gently glided into it but increased the tempo. She smiled and cooed and watched intently. She then said a little more oil may make it even more sensitive to the touch. She dribbled it on me almost laughing. I asked her if she was also enjoying this experience and she said yes, keep going. I probed, have you ever had this happen before during a massage? She said, not quite like this.

I was even more excited then. I rubbed my well-oiled penis up, down and all around. I was really getting into it so I wantonly displayed my hard cock to her as she subtly encouraged me with her smile. I felt the stimulation building to a crescendo from being naked and masturbating in front of this sexy blue eyed brunette. Finally I couldn't hold it anymore, and as this beautiful young woman watched, I gritted my teeth, bucked my hips and had a mind-wrenching orgasm, shooting stream after stream onto my stomach.

When I returned to reality Selene gave me a big smile and handed me a towel. She said she really enjoyed the massage and now she had seen it all! By the way, she never did take her top off.