My First Spa Experience

Story Info
My first time at an adult spa.
2.5k words
4.23
23.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the bed in the hotel room, I felt my body trembling. I was waiting for him to finish getting ready so I could have my first spa experience. I was wearing sexy red lingerie and a black 50s style dress, with boots. Whilst I felt sexy, I was still afraid I wouldn't be enough when we got to the spa.

Tonight would be full of firsts; I was determined of that, and I was also determined most wouldn't be lasts. When he'd finally finished getting ready, he looked gorgeous. Jeans highlighting his bum and cock, and a shirt open just enough that you had a sneak-peak at the hairy chest underneath. With all that to look at, I still got lost in his naughty eyes. His eyes were full of both insecurity and mischief; it was a sexy yet safe combination.

As he walked over and sat beside me, you could tell he was nervous that I was uncomfortable. Yet, despite that feeling, we kissed so passionately I wanted to rip his clothes off right there. When it was clear we were both hot (which didn't take long), he got up, took my hand, and we left the hotel.

As we walked the few minutes to the spa, we giggled and talked about the stars in the sky. It was a clear night, and the view was beautiful. Before I knew it, we reached the spa entrance and went inside. We were greeted by a woman who clearly knew him. They chatted and laughed as he introduced me. I was a little shyer than he was but equally curious. They both made me feel at ease as she explained how the night would work.

We walked to the lockers and put our things away. I was unsure about the boots but decided to leave them on for now. We walked through and got a drink. I went for white wine; he had whisky. We walked to a seating area where there were already a few people, and we sat down. We chatted to the various people, a combination of random social chat, chat about the evening, and sex talk. It was curious how naturally the conversation changed and how easy it felt in that environment.

After a while, we got up so he could show me around. So many different options, it was a bit overwhelming. There was, of course, the one-room I'd seen online, which he knew I was particularly interested in. A small space, which consisted of a big mattress, and a massive viewing window.

As we stood outside that empty room, he smiled. It took me a while to notice the smile because I was staring at the room. When I did, I blushed and giggled. That was clearly his cue as he led me up the few stairs and into the room. We sat on the mattress as he watched me curiously staring around the room. He was so close to laughing.

When I eventually had run out of things to stare at, I looked at him. For a moment, doubt-filled my body. Unfortunately, my body wanted to play too much for the doubt to consume me. When I eventually had run out of things to stare at, I looked at him. I looked into his eyes, and moved in and began to kiss him. At that moment, everything felt clear.

As our hands started exploring, I was aware of where we were but equally didn't care. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see people walking past the window, and some would stop and look in. Sometimes I'd catch their eye; it was hot, but it didn't stop me from doing what we were doing. His hands moved to my boots and unzipped them, and I kicked them off and worked on loosening his jeans and shirt.

As his shirt came off, he unzipped my dress. I pulled the dress off and was left in my lingerie, his jeans undone but not yet off. I briefly noticed we now had two men staring through the window, and rather than be embarrassed, I was turned on by the fact they were enjoying the view.

As his jeans came off, he was down to his boxers. Rather than leaning over me, he'd moved us, so he was on his back, and I was leaning over him. I guess it gave a better view to everyone, him included. It didn't take long before I was straddling him, my breasts hanging down as I kissed him, rubbing my thong covered pussy against his boxers. Feeling his stiff cock through the fabric layers.

He reached around my back and unhooked my bra, peeling it from my skin, leaving my breasts free to bounce. As we both helped his boxers off, the only clothing left was my thong. Although before I fully registered how naked we both were, he'd got that off as well.

So here I was naked, with him, in this small room, being watched by a growing number of people through a big window. All of whom watching intently at the display. A favourable view which led me to want to put on a good show. As we fooled around, exploring our naked bodies, I occasionally watched the people watching us. Watching them getting more turned on, watching their smiling faces.

As I started sucking his cock, my eyes stayed open, glancing between him and the audience. It was a spectacular feeling. Not that sucking his cock wasn't usually fun, but this was something more. I couldn't have been any wetter, and if anything, he felt harder than usual. As he gently pulled out, he whispered in my ear to get on all 4s. I eagerly complied. I'd not considered the audience, and he gently moved me to ensure they had a good view.

As he moved around my body, I felt him behind me. As I made eye contact with some of the audience, their smiles were infectious. As his cock pressed against me, it entered with ease. He began thrusting, and my body matched his rhythm. My breasts bouncing around, and my eyes watching the audience. I loved the feel of his hands on my hips and could tell he was enjoying sharing this experience.

After a little, he stopped, pulled out and laid down. I figured that was my queue to get on top and ride him. As I straddled him and helped his cock inside me, I enjoyed having control of the action. My breasts now bouncing in full view of the audience as I lost control and focused on the satisfaction of fucking.

It didn't take long in this position, with his wandering hands, for me to reach orgasm. As the wave hit, I lost all sense of where I was and just gave in to the sensations running through my body. As I rejoined reality, I saw the big grins on the audience's faces and several arms moving in what appeared to be wanking movements.

With his hands on his hips, he guided me off him and onto my back. He lifted my legs so they rested on his body and entered me. He fucked me so hard my whole body was shaking. It was clear he was hot and acting very primal. He had to take me, and I was so desperate to be taken. With each thrust, my breasts smashed into my face as my body moved with such force. His thrusts felt so deep and intense my body was on fire, and I loved it.

His breathing quickened, and I could tell he was lost in the moment. His body getting stiffer and his thrusting more desperate. As it was apparent he was close, he pulled out, held his cock, and cum splashed over my stomach. Some looking through the window wandered off at this point; others stayed glued to the action.

As he laid down next to me, we kissed, enjoying each other after the show. After a little while, we got up; I put my lingerie back on as he put his boxers on, and we went off to explore. I grabbed the dress and boots, but only to put them in the locker; I didn't feel the need to get dressed again.

As we walked around exploring, he ended up chatting with a couple who had been watching us earlier. Whilst I was enjoying the conversation, I wasn't feeling the spark. Probably because behind them, I could see a dungeon setup, and I was more curious about that. I wandered off, leaving them chatting, knowing he would play and not feeling anything but hot at that prospect.

I wandered into the dungeon area and watched as those playing were enjoying the toys. A man and a woman were bound in there, and others were enjoying them. I sat on a seat nearby and watched, curious at what was going on. My mind also wandering to what he was up to was the couple. A man sat down next to me and started chatting. Quizzing me on what was so interesting to me about the view.

I was trying not to obviously watch a woman tied and bent over a chair. She was being spanked by a variety of toys. It was something I'd always been curious about trying but didn't want pain. After a little while, the man convinced me to go into the dungeon area and try it. Nervously I agreed. Within seconds of getting in there, he had me bent over the now empty chair. He had clearly clocked what interested me.

He shacked each ankle to a corner, and my arms over the side, so I was bent entirely over, and if it wasn't for my lingerie, I would have been fully exposed. Whilst a little scared, as I hadn't known this man long, it felt safe given the environment and the number of people around. After I was secure, he knelt in front of me and asked what I wanted to try. I hesitated, and he made suggestions. Sensual spanking, nothing too hard, nothing to mark, trying a variety of toys. I nodded, barely able to speak.

He got up and started running his hands over my body, checking I was ok with what was happening. When he got to the thong, he began to tug and lowered it down to my thighs, leaving my bum and pussy exposed. I could hear others playing with various toys in the dungeon, and from the angle of my head could see lots of legs, but not much else.

His hands explored my bum, and his fingers ran over my pussy. It was undeniable how wet I was. He moved away, and the next thing I felt was a smack on my bum. Rather than pain, I let out a moan. My cheeks went red; it felt so good. It continued for a while, with my moaning and panting increasing. It was undeniable I was enjoying the feeling and attention. Occasionally he'd stop and stroke my pussy to see how wet I'd gotten.

Once it was clear I could take no more, he laughed, untied me and asked who wanted to play next. I got up, a little sore from the angle but sweltering and went back to find my man. After wandering around a few rooms, I stumbled upon him, with the same couple I'd left him with. I watched them exploring each other's bodies and watched him with his cock inside her, enjoying her body. He hadn't noticed me, but I was so hot watching him; it was all I could do not to play with myself.

The other man spotted me and beckoned me over. He laid me down, and we started exploring each other while the other two played. It was clear I was in desperate need of attention. It didn't take long before he began to fuck me. Lost partially in fucking, but very aware of those two fucking next to us, I was in bliss. Watching my man fuck that gorgeous woman as I was getting fucked myself. Nothing could be more fun.

This cock felt so different to his but was satisfying my craving to be filled. As he fucked me without thinking, I reached out to explore the breasts of the woman. Enjoying the sensations as my body was pounded. As the man fucking me reached orgasm, I felt his cock pulse as he came. I watched my man cum inside the woman at almost the same point. As both men pulled out and tossed their condoms in the bin, the woman and I were left gasping on the floor.

Both of us were still hot, both finished with. We leaned into each other and began kissing, our hands exploring before our mouths joined in. My mouth sucking on her breasts, as her hands explored, and then swapping so she could suck on mine. Both of us were very aware our partners were watching, but equally, both were desperate for a final orgasm before we went home.

As our bodies moved, we ended up with our mouths on each other's pussy, licking away, enjoying being between each other's thighs. Feeling our breasts pressing into each other. With every lick, I felt a shiver through my body, enjoying the taste of her alongside. Knowing that only minutes before, he had been inside her. That she was that wet because of him. I wanted her more, knowing how turned on he'd made her.

As we both got hotter, the speed of licking increased, both of us desperate for an orgasm. Both of us knowing what we needed. Our pussys thrusting into each other's mouths, desperate for more, desperate for it not to stop. The heat increasing, occasionally catching the eye of our partners, as they watched on turned on and amused. I could see they weren't the only ones watching the girl on girl action out of the corner of my eye.

Every moan she made vibrated on my body and added to the sensation. Suddenly the heat was getting too intense; I was lost in it; I needed just a little more, so close, so hot, her nipples rubbing against my body. Her body starting to shake. Within seconds of each other, we both reached orgasm, but we didn't stop licking.

Our bodies shaking. We didn't stop until both of us had stopped shaking, and our breathing had slowed down. As we slowly detangled, becoming more aware of how many people were watching. Seeing people wanking themselves and playing watching. Wow! We kissed thank you, and I crawled over to my man, who wrapped his arm around me. He kissed me; I couldn't tell if it was to taste her or because he wanted me. At the moment, I wasn't bothered. I was just happy to have had fun.

As we got up and dressed, we said our goodbyes and headed back to the lockers to get dressed and sorted. Once ready, he took my hand and led me out. Stopping on the way to talk to various people about the night we'd had. As we stepped outside and the cool air hit our bodies, I could not stop smiling. Neither could he. He looked as satisfied as I felt. We walked hand in hand, gazing at the stars back to the hotel. I couldn't wait to hear about his adventures and share mine!