All Comments on 'Happy Mother's Day'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Audial_LustAudial_Lustover 8 years ago
Positives and Negatives

All in all this was a great listen, as usual from you and your content, although it did have its downs along with the ups that made it great.

Positives:: For me I enjoyed the non-consent aspect of this and would personally love to hear more rape scenarios from you. The forced genre has always been a favorite of mine and your voice added to it is a dream come true. If not for this I likely wouldn't have enjoyed the audio as much, or at all, due to the other theme.

Negatives:: Just as I enjoy the rape element of the story I am turned off by the impregnation part. That just doesn't do it for me but, as everyone has their own interests, it may appeal to others so this is just my opinion on the subject.

While not as big of an issue to me as the impreg I did find your voice a bit too husky in this recording.

the_Little_in_Hidingthe_Little_in_Hidingover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed how after the harsh talk and rough sex ended with sweet words and cuddling! Just as a Daddy is supposed to treat his little! Lots of daddies forget that part.

Wildsong42Wildsong42about 7 years ago
Beautiful

Really enjoyed it! Perfect balance of dom and after care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Again...perfection

I must have listened to this 10 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not my kink but dang it's hot.

I love the force and then the sweetness of the aftercare.

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 3 years ago
Ideal Daddy Dom

This is perfect, on so many levels. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was hot, I love to be taken and bred!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...

SIMILAR Stories