Happy New Year - Spring Festival

Story Info
Yenay.
23.6k words
4.8
43.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
557 Followers

Prelude

Quite literally, Xīn nián kuài lè (pronounced Shin Nian Kwai L) would mean 'Happy New Year' in Chinese. I wanted to keep that as the title for my story, but for the sake of wider audience chose the title -- Happy New Year.

Typically a Chinese New Year greeting would be Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái, (pronounced Gong She Fa Tsai) which means 'Best wishes, wishing you prosperity and wealth.'

A Chinese New Year (also popularly called the Spring Festival) unlike an English Calendar Year does not fall on the first of January. Usually, it falls between end-January and mid-February and is calculated based on Lunar cycles. For example, in 2020 it fell on the Twenty-Fifth of January. In 2021 it fell on the Twelfth of February.

The celebrations of a Chinese New Year are fifteen days long and end on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, with a Lantern Festival. The most traditional of all Chinese festivals, it has a long history of thousands of years.

The Chinese give Red Envelopes -- often containing money and gifts -- to the children and family members, friends and employees

I am not an expert on Chinese traditions and have gathered some of it from my friends and my travels. But the one thing I am certain of, the Chinese New Year is all about family. I have taken liberties with the subject for my story.

All characters in the story are above 18 and readers must be too. The story has an incest and lesbian underlying theme.

I do hope you like the story, it has a lot of heart.

-- enjoy

---------

SPRING FESTIVAL

January 24, 2020

I was not upset but was not really looking forward to Taio's family reunion. But, I loved Taio, I knew his mother Newa but the long vacation idea was not exciting to me somehow. But it was the least I could do for Taio, the man I loved immensely.

"Yenay, I know you don't want to go. We really don't have to, if you don't want." Taio asked me.

I knew he loved his mother and was really looking forward to meeting her. Going home after four years was something already too much for him. But his company that he launched a couple of years had really taken off. We married just over two years ago. Newa had joined us at our wedding here in Singapore.

"Not unless you don't want me to go. I am more than happy to visit Newa and your new stepdad" I teased.

Taio was home when his father passed away under mysterious circumstances. His father was a scientist and was involved in pharmaceutical research. One day, out of the blue, the news came from his office that he was dead, a lab accident of some sort. The reason for his death seemed odd since he was head of the research and development department but not really engaged in day-to-day research. He had grown senior into the organization over the years and was next only to Wong, the promoter-director of the company.

After Taio's dad passed away over four and half years ago, Wong helped the family in every possible manner that he could. From whatever little I know, I guess Wong grew close to Newa over the next year or so, and asked her to marry about six months after we married.

Their marriage at Newa's request was a small affair with just the couple and a few family members. For some reason, Newa had insisted Taio to not come for her wedding. It also coincided with Taio's ramp-up of his new venture in Singapore. Taio had met Wong after his father's death and respected the man for his success and his accomplishments.

"I most certainly want you to come." Taio insisted. "New year celebrations won't be the same with you not by my side."

Taio chose New Year as a reason to go back home, to Beijing. Having grown up there he was fond of Beijing. His family and mine had lived in the same Hutong in suburban Beijing. Taio and I have been childhood sweethearts. Even back then, we both knew we would be marrying each other.

My family stayed back when I shifted to Hong Kong to study for my bachelor's degree. Even while I was studying, I took up modeling on a whim. Initially, it was a spur-of-the-moment decision, then after a few good assignments, I chose modeling as a career instead of becoming a nutritionist.

I kept going back and forth between Beijing and Hong Kong while Taio finished his Masters and started working in the IT field. After his father's death, he stayed back in Beijing for a year before shifting to Singapore to start his IT venture. His business partner was his college buddy and they got along very well. For a year, they both worked hard before they could get the project going.

Two and a half years back, on the launch day of his tech company - Swivel - Taio proposed to me, asking, "Yenay, I want to get on this phase of my life and I want it to be with by my side. Will you Marry me?"

That I said "yes" was a given, but his words still got me giddy with joy.

We married within three months, in Singapore. That was just over two years now. Things have been looking up since then. Swivel has bagged two rounds of investments since launch and is continuing to grow.

As soon as we landed at the airport, I could see that Taio was happy, his smile had widened, and he felt happy to be home.

"Welcome to Beijing, Taio," I exclaimed.

"Haha. As if you aren't glad to be home." Taio responded defensively.

"Yeah, I am," I said.

Newa met us at the terminal. From even a couple of hundred yards away, you could recognize her. She looked magnificent. She seemed to be glowing. Her face, a smiling charming oval, topped with straight hair on her back and her shoulders. She was clearly the most lovely person in the group of people waiting for their guests or their loved ones.

Taio rushed upon seeing her and they hugged each other for a long while, clearly having missed meeting each other.

By the time I caught up with them, Newa's eyes were misty. When she saw me, She opened her arms, "Yenay....." She then hugged me and then kissed me on my cheek. Our long, warm hug probably lasted half as long as theirs did, but I felt welcome.

I had met Newa hundreds of times while growing up. At the time my interest was in Taio. Then there was a gap when I had left for Hong Kong and could not meet Newa often. My last meeting with Newa was during our wedding. The whole atmosphere was festive and celebratory that I couldn't spend enough time with her. She came to Singapore a day before the wedding and left a day after, as we were leaving for a week-long honeymoon to Bali. Still, I was impressed with her and glad to have caught up with her. We had both changed from our old days, or maybe she was the same and I had changed.

My immediate impression upon meeting her, and her welcome today, was that of warmth, love, and care. She had this charisma that instantly attracted me towards her.

Once outside the terminal building, we entered a blue-colored van that was about half the size of a bus.

"This is sweet!" I exclaimed as soon as I got in.

I had seen some great makeup vans in my modeling career, but nothing even close to what I had just entered. It had all the trappings of a home - a luxurious sofa, a couple of plush leather recliners, a bar, a screen, and lots of other contraptions.

Just as Taio and I made ourselves comfortable, Newa went into the small bathroom.

"I'm impressed," I told Taio.

Taio for some reason did not seem to be bothered about everything. His mind was elsewhere.

Newa came and joined me on the sofa, Taio sat opposite us as we chatted on the short ride to the Chaoyang Park district where Wong and Newa lived.

When we reached their home, I was overwhelmed, to say the least. Their house was a mansion, a massive forty thousand yards of luxury with every extravagance possible, every bit lavish and stylish.

"God, Taio, This is posh," I slowly whispered to Taio.

Taio was also impressed and was taking in everything.

Wong wasn't home when we arrived so that gave us lots of time to catch up, especially Taio with Newa.

I stayed in our room giving them space. I could have sworn if there was a more fluffier, comfortable, or soft bed out there in the world, I had not seen one. For no purpose of resting, I just lay on it for a while.

For some reason, I just had this strong urge to lay naked on the bed. And on impulse, I did just that. I took off all my clothes and lay spreadeagled on the bed.

I realized what it felt like, it felt like I was on a fluff of snow.

I was in my own world, my hands waiving as if I was rolling in the clouds, my eyes were closed. Just then, Newa and Taio came to the room.

"hhhmmmgh," Taio cleared his throat when he saw me.

Hearing his voice, I sat up to see Taio staring at me. My breasts jiggled in front, and then I saw Newa. I hastily pulled my purple lace bra in front of my breasts and smiled sheepishly at them both. His mother blushed and turned around instantly on realizing that I was naked. She chuckled on her way out.

I could have died of embarrassment. I stood on the bed, jumped on Taio, and mock thrashed him for putting me in that situation.

"How could you...." I was punched in his chest, as we both fell back on the thick carpet.

Taio could not stop laughing. He couldn't hold back laughing at the absurdity of the whole thing. But at the same time, I was naked and in his arms.

Moments later, we started kissing. He kissed my eyes, my cheeks, and then my lips. We exchanged long wet kisses before his tongue entered my mouth. I welcomed it and sucked it hard.

I untangled quickly and rushed to the bed, pulling him with me. While I was rolling in the bed earlier, I had this strong urge of making love in it. As luck would have it, now was as good a chance as any.

I sat on the edge of the bed and started to unbuckle Taio. A few minutes later, when he entered my pussy and started thrusting slowly and steadily, I felt as if I was getting fucked on the clouds. What a fun feeling.

Every time his cock went in, I swear I went inside the bed a few inches and bounced back when he pulled back. My tight puss got stretched by his cock and I was in heaven. The feeling was exhilarating.

Taio looked me in the face and increased the tempo and I started cumming in a quick climax.

"uuuungh, unnghh, unnngh." I exclaimed.

Right after I did, Taio, exulted, "aaaaangh," and started unloading his sperm in my pussy.

We spent a deliciously long time making love. Taio could see I was extremely happy and asked what was that about.

"I just loved this bed. It felt so comfortable and fluffy. I had this craving to feel it on my body. That's when you came in with Newa." I blushed again.

"hahaha," Taio chuckled again. Then we hugged.

---------

A few hours later, we were in the sitting room, enjoying tea together when Wong came in.

Everything about Wong shouted, 'this is a man loaded with money.' Dressed very handsomely in an expensive business suit, a fine watch, studded cufflinks, gleaming shoes, and an expensive pair of shades.

Taio and Wong shook hands and he said, "Huanying hui jia."

Taio knew what he meant and said, "glad to be here." He smiled back.

Then he hugged and air-kissed me, "Yenay, we finally meet."

"So glad to meet you. Thank you for having us. You have a beautiful home as I was telling Newa." I complimented him for the house and everything.

"Just some small luxuries for the family. Please make yourself comfortable and this is as much your home as it is mine." He said humbly.

An hour later, he had changed into some casual khakis and a Lacoste t-Shirt. We all sat together and chatted about work, life, and Beijing politics. I found Wong to be an affable, well-mannered gentleman.

We all had dinner on the terrace. The table was set informally and yet it had every trapping of luxury. A butler and his aides shuffled about inconspicuously that made them invisible. At no point in time were any of them intrusive during our conversation or during our evening of family time.

Wong was very interested in Taio's work and asked him many questions about the developments as well as also about our life in Singapore.

In every manner he made both Taio and me feel at home. He was especially keen to know if I was still been pursuing my modeling career, and was disappointed to note that I had chosen to give it a break.

After a stretched dinner and drinks we returned to the bedroom after bidding good night to both Newa and Wong.

The next day was New Year and the festivities were planned.

---------

January 25, 2020 - Spring Festival

"Happy new year, Mama." Taio wished Newa when they met.

"Happy New Year, Newa," I eagerly wished her before she could respond to Taio.

"Gong Xi Fa Cai!" she replied to both of us, beaming with her effervescent smile. Her vivacious smile was so infectious that it would put anyone at ease. "2020 is the year of the Rat and that means it would bring us closer, and bring our family peace."

Newa was a beautiful lady in her mid-forties. She looked younger considering her physique but a few lines on her face seemed to have elegantly matured. Her face was her best feature and she looked truly gorgeous. Everything about her beautiful. She usually wore very elegant clothes.

Newa's personality was her attraction. She was the most humble person I had known. She was modest in every manner of speaking. From her parental side, they were old money and that's why wealth did not have an effect on her personality.

Plus, Newa was a hugger, she hugged me and Taio on every occasion that she saw us. If she had met us twenty minutes earlier, she would still hug and welcome us back. Every time she hugged me, she kissed my cheek as well. I just loved her for it. I never felt so welcome. I had known her almost my entire life and I vaguely remember her being the same, always. Probably more now that I was her daughter-in-law.

"Happy New year, everyone." Wong greeted us, as he entered the sitting room where we all were sitting. He obviously had wished Newa before so the greeting was directed towards Taio and me.

Taio got up to shake his hand and wished him back, "Happy new year to you too."

Wong hugged me and wished me again, "Happy new year, Yenay."

Smiling, I wished back, "Happy new year to you too."

We sat around in a group with our teas and chatted again for an hour.

The house had been decorated in traditional style and there were strings of paper decorations, in various shades of red, all across the front of the house.

Wong wasn't going to work on the holiday. We all stayed in and the afternoon turned into early evening celebrations.

We shifted to the roof to see the fireworks and an hour was spent looking at all kinds of pyrotechnics in a distant clear late January sky.

The atmosphere just gets to you when you are happy, and this was a happy day for all of us.

At one point I stood near the front railing with Wong's hand around my waist, protectively. Taio was a few feet ahead of us, with his hand on his mother's shoulder and her arm around his waist, with her head resting on the outside of his shoulder looking into the sky. All of us had champagne glasses in our hands. An hour and two bottles later, we all came down to our sitting room and had a casual light dinner.

No one wanted to go back to the bedrooms and we stayed there and talked some more.

We enjoyed a round of desserts, some traditional Chinese along with some of the best puddings I had eaten.

We retired back late that night.

---------

January 26, 2020, to January 28, 2020

Over the next couple of days, our routine was almost the same. We would have breakfast together, over an hour-long talk about our lives covering up on whatever we had been doing off late.

We would usually have a late lunch.

Talk through the evenings and then post-dinner sit in the family sitting room to chat some more.

I could feel the comfort growing amongst us. I loved Newa for the warm welcome we were receiving and the homely, cozy feel of it all.

I liked the fact the Wong was dedicating his complete time to be with the family during the festive time and he didn't seem distracted. This, spending time with us, was his choice.

On the fifth evening, after an early dinner, Newa suggested, "let's watch an old film."

"sure," both Wong and Taio said out together.

I smiled my consent.

Newa went to the cabinet and chose an English movie with Chinese subtitles. She was a huge fan of Jeff Bridges.

As Newa got the movie started, we started shuffling around to come to the sofa. With Wong in one corner, Taio in the other end, I ended up in the middle. By the time Newa came back a couple of steps to the sofa, everyone realized there wasn't sufficient space for a fourth person to sit.

"You come here Mama," Taio instantly offered to get up, as soon he saw his mom return to insufficient space on the sofa. She was a couple of paces in front of him.

Simultaneously, I squeezed as far away as possible to make space for her, getting right next to Wong. "There's enough space for both of us here," I said.

This stopped Taio from getting up. But as I squeezed further, Taio and I could well see there still wasn't sufficient space for four people to sit comfortably. The first booming scene of the movie started rolling, with drumbeats, et all.

Just as Newa started to turn to sit on a solo sofa seat next to ours, my heart cringed for Newa, as must have Taio's.

Taio put his hand out, held Newa's, and slowly pulled her towards him. Simultaneously, he turned sideways to pull his right thigh up on the sofa taking some of the extra space I had cleared. With his left leg straight down, bent on the knee, his legs made a triangular loop. With a little nudge, Taio had Newa sit in the gap between his thighs.

Newa giggled out at the spontaneity, and Taio chuckled at his reflex. I laughed with them, pushing myself further into Wong to give her space. Wong too laughed, amused.

Newa sat comfortably but had no support on her back. Taio pulled her into his chest and wrapped an arm around her as they snuggled. Newa's head rested on the front of his shoulder. Her legs hung down from above his left thigh with her hands resting idly in her lap.

As Newa settled with her side leaning into her son, Taio's right arm wrapped around her shoulder, to provide her support.

Smiling I turned to look at Wong, who too was looking at them. When he saw me looking at him, he turned to look down at me and smiled.

With Jeff Bridges went on playing the tenacious Tucker on TV, Newa had sunk deep into Taio's arms. He had also brought his left hand up rubbing Newa's neck from the front. From my view, all I could see were the tips of a couple of his fingers, moving just a little.

Wong had stretched his left arm behind me on the sofa, though he was reluctant to offer me a cuddle. Wong's hand was barely an inch above my shoulder on the backrest, yet he held it there.

Another half an hour into the movie and Taio's left hand that was cradling her neck was cupping her chin - away from our view. His cupped palm held her cheek.

Trying to relax, I leaned into Wong and his hand instinctively came on my shoulder bringing me into his arm.

Taio had never before held his mother in this manner, not for this long, and warm loving intoxicated bodies in such closeness have their way of showing magic. Taio's hand had moved lower from the front of her cardigan and her face had nestled deep into Taio's neck.

Taio did everything in his power to ensure that what his hand was doing in front of his mother remained invisible to the two of us sitting behind Newa. But we knew. His hand inside the cardigan was playing with her breast, the waves that the fabric of her sweater created even on her back, clearly gave away the nuanced activity on her front.

Wong, if had seen this, was ignoring it. I had stopped watching the movie altogether and had my eyeballs turned left without turning my head. Any more and I would have given away my inquisitiveness. I had mixed feelings developing deep within. I had no idea how to respond. Just then Taio's right hand, which was on Newa's shoulder, rose near to her neck, pulling her even further into his neck.

incesting
incesting
557 Followers