Happy New Year - Spring Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we stepped back, I shouted, "woohoo," excitedly. Everyone laughed.

In the next round, I was lucky. Wong threw an ace. I took it. Newa lost. Her penalty card said, 'Make out with your partner.'

Newa was slightly embarrassed but she braved the attention and reached out to Wong. Instead of making out, she kissed him and the no-tongue kiss ended in a whimper.

I cried out, "Booo hooo. This is cheating. That's no make-out."

Wong supported her back and kissed her properly. When he kissed her neck and her bare shoulder, Newa purred. Wong's hands reached her butt and he pulled her into his mouth. As his lips reached the top of her breasts, I felt as if his evening-long craving had been satiated. He kissed her chest and the top of her breasts, her hands flew behind his head as she held him near.

They separated and I shouted, "WHOOOOOOAAA," clapping at their performance. Taio had no option but to join the clap, as he too laughed.

Newa had turned beet red and flushed. She could not look towards anyone else, and directed her eyes towards me in mock anger, asking me to move on.

I helped. I took the cards and restarted a new round. I fumbled and made a mess of the count and opened a couple while serving them. I crackled and laughed at my goofiness, so did everyone else. Wong kindly obliged and took charge and shuffled before starting the next round.

Five minutes later, I lost the next round. I drew a penalty card that said, "undress for the next round." It did not mention, to what extent.

Feeling raunchy already, I made no fit about it. Plus, I wasn't wearing a bra.

When my dress came off, Wong and Taio were ogling. As I dropped my panties, to show the family my bare pussy, I could have heard their heartbeats from a few feet away. I sat back, with my legs closed, not allowing a view any more than necessary.

If there was a hard-fought round it was the next one. I guess the group wanted to have me sit naked for as long as possible. My breasts were heaving and my nipples rock hard. In between the game, nonchalantly, I pushed in my nipple, in an attempt to hide my state of horniness.

Taio lost the round, possibly distracted. His penalty card said, 'suck your partner'. Taio looked around in embarrassment and approached me. I fell back on the carpet and opened my arms. He kneeled between my legs, pushed his face in my bosom, and went after my nipple. I would have asked him to go for my pussy but it was his call to suck my tits. He took the right boob in his mouth and then licked my nipple with the base of his tongue, sending shivers into my groin. My hands instinctively held his head and pulled him into my chest. Emboldened, he did a repeat on my left tit and had me squirming. He could have given a superficial lick and suck but an aroused Taio went for a proper job.

The silence post the penalty was awkward.

Before the next round could start, Newa handed me back my dress. My penalty was for one round. I smiled and took the dress. I pulled it back on. I left the panties in my hand. I kept the panties in front of me and said, "the loser gets the penalty card and the winner of the next round gets this."

Another round - I lost. The game went on and Wong won the hand. Before I pulled the penalty card, I handed Wong my panties, which he sheepishly took. Jokingly, he sniffed the panties in front of everyone and everyone laughed. He gallantly handed the panties to Taio, who took it laughing and sniffed it too. Then he kept them in front of him, not having the courage to give his wife's panties to his mother.

My penalty card said, 'lick your partner.'

I calmly got up and moved in Taio's direction. He was embarrassed as hell.

I unzipped him and unbuckled his trousers. I had to drag his trousers off because he wasn't helping. I growled at him. He complied.

With his trousers off, his boxers were next. The group was graced with a hard dick that was well over seven inches at the moment.

The card distinctly said 'lick' and lick I did. I started at the base of his cock and licked his sack. Then I raised my hand to hold his dick and licked it from the bottom to the top. On the crown, I rolled my tongue and gave it a good layer of saliva all across. Once I had covered the top, I licked all around his dick but never took him in my mouth.

It was a miracle that he wasn't cumming already. I looked up and his eyes were tightly shut. I guess he was imagining nastier shit so he wouldn't spurt in front of everyone.

Just then I took the crown in my mouth, going beyond my penalty card, and gave the eye on his cock a lick. It sent shivers in his spine. He opened his eyes to complain. Fortunately, his face was tilted towards Newa. He started shooting strings deep into my throat.

"huuuunh," a grunt coming out of his mouth.

One of his hands held my head to steady as his cock pulsed in my mouth going in a further couple inches. I gobbled every drop, and his eyes remained locked with Newa's.

When I let him off, and he sighed a big relief.

Before I went back to my seat, I raised my arms and shouted, "woohoo."

That loosened the mood, and Wong and Newa laughed even as Taio scampered to get back in his trousers.

Newa asked everyone if we all were up for a round of tea. Probably subtly helping me to clear my throat.

I scoffed at her and said, "Nooooo." Wong offered a round of champagne and I nodded aggressively.

Glasses were already there, as were the bottles. The flutes were filled and everyone sipped as the next round was served. I also took a small sip and savored the concoction of Taio's remaining cum in my mouth and champagne.

The next round was probably the shortest. I intentionally made a mistake. If Newa, sitting on my right, caught my mischief, she didn't say anything.

My penalty card said, 'french kiss everyone in the group.'

I squinted my eyes and looked at all three of them, and then showed the card to them.

If there were any apprehensions, none were made apparent, at least not before I excitedly started on my punishment.

I started with Newa to my right. Nothing sweeter than to transfer the slivers of her son's cum from my mouth into hers. I believe Newa possibly would have suspected the same.

I got up, and sat on her lap, with my knees on her either side. Facing her, our breasts mashed as my hands came behind her. My elbows on her shoulder and my hands behind her head. We exchanged a loving look, lust in my eyes and love in hers.

I came near her ear and whispered very softly, "This is from your son."

I sank on her lips comfortably and I kissed her for more than twenty long kisses before entering her lips, by which time we were moaning and sighing. She willingly volunteered her tongue in my mouth and cleared every part of my mouth and my hands caressed her head, her neck, and her shoulders. If there was speck inside my mouth, she had hungrily licked it off.

After letting me kiss her for long, Newa cupped my face and slowly pulled back. As I unlocked our lips, we were both crimson red. I kissed her cheeks before getting up.

I sat similarly on Taio's lap next. I tongue kissed him for a shorter time than I did Newa but he must have been wanting for more. I pulled back and went for Wong, who must have been squirming in anticipation.

Wong welcomed me in his arms, as I sat facing him on his lap. We smiled at each other. I found his lips and plastered some wet juicy kisses on him before he opened his lips to welcome my tongue. I was floored with the style and elegance with which he kissed me. His lips were around mine as he pulled my tongue way in and instead of wayward tonguing we engaged in some long loving deep kisses. His hands roamed around my bare back and stopped just above my asscheeks.

We both slowly disengaged and I slid back in my seat. I stretched my hands out, Wong to my left and newa my right. Both held my hands and Newa kissed the back of my hand.

I gulped the rest of my champagne in one go, as my throat felt parched and adrenaline coursed through me.

Newa was distracted in the next round and lost it within a couple of minutes.

I laughed and clapped. She was embarrassed.

However, she modestly picked the penalty card and it said, 'Stay in your undies for the rest of the game.'

When she showed the card to everyone, I laughed hard and shouted "Yeah."

Excitedly I got up and started dancing and shouting, "NEWAAAA, NEWAAA, NEWAAA."

Newa got up blushing and turned her back to me. I helped unzip my dress that she was wearing. As the dress fell around her ankles, her corset was revealed.

She turned to coyly show the men what she was wearing. Wong's mouth was open, as was Taio's.

I shouted, "tadaa," as if I had opened a gift package. In a manner of speaking it was a gift for the men, no doubt.

The top of her corset reached only half an inch above her nipples, and the upper arch of her pink areolae peeked deliciously. Her milky white tits were squeezed upwards and now threatened, even more, to fall out. A couple of rapid moves and the possibility of her revealing more was real.

Newa hastily sat, as if that would block the view for the men. On the contrary, the scoops of her pinkish-white skin on top of her breasts were now eye level to everyone sitting around her.

For sure, the next few rounds of the game, from here on, would be distracting for everyone.

I, fortunately, had a strong hand in the next round. Newa played the round flustered. She lost that round as well. Embarrassed, she lifted the penalty card hastily.

The card said, 'dry hump your partner.'

She felt that she had got off easier. She smiled. Newa got up and moved towards Wong.

I was surprised when Wong suggestively welcomed her and straightened his legs to have her sit directly on his erection.

Newa, on her part, rode his dick and made some provocative moves dry humping his dick. As she moved her butt on his dick, her arms swung around his neck and they kissed lovingly. She laid it thick on him and if it had gone any longer, I am sure he would be spurting in his trousers.

I started cheering with claps and shouts, "Oh yeah, Newa. Ohh Yeah."

Taio joined the fun and clapped hard, and laughed.

Wong lowered his mouth and dug his lips on the top of her breasts. He kissed them hard and licked them discreetly.

Wong became the second person to have done that with her tonight, after me. She held his head in her hands and then slowly lifted his face into hers, kissing him with tongue before getting up.

On her way back, she stopped next to me, kissed my cheek, and then smiled before moving to her seat.

The wonderful corset still held strong in keeping her nipples contained. "Damn, I should have loosened her hook, one level. That would have made them bounce out by now." I thought.

Things were heating up, the antique grandfather clock in the room showed the time was past twelve.

Newa once again got served a soft hand. Worried things would end up getting out of hand soon, Newa took charge and said, "Let's play the last round and call it a night." She turned her head towards me, knowing well it was I, who would be creating the fuss if any.

I gave a coquettish grin and thought for a second before saying, "Only if I decide what the last penalty is going to be....no card." My stress on 'only' ensured that she had no choice about it.

With only a partially decent hand, Newa was certain to lose. She was caught between a rock and hard place. She sensed I would be naughtier if she lost the hand, and if she chose not to agree and played a few more rounds, things would possibly get out of control.

She chose to bear the penalty - my penalty - after she conceded the round.

I jumped up and hugged and kissed her cheek before sharing what I had in my mind.

Then I moved to her lips and kissed her like I meant it. Our tongues dueled and I groped her tits, letting slip a nipple from the corset.

After removing myself from in front of her, I said, "let's start with kissing the boys while I prepare for your penalty."

Newa frowned, to the fact that kissing was an interim thought and not the actual penalty. Denying kissing Wong was not going to go well. She couldn't say, 'no kissing' at this stage.

She moved towards Wong. Of course, he noticed her nipple had got out from the corset and was inviting him to suck it. Instead, they kissed on the lips and tongued abundantly until Newa retreated

By the time she was in Taio's arms, she was panting. Her breasts were heaving aggressively. Taio sat straight and she fell back in his arms, her back touching his thighs. The nipple that had slipped looked up towards her son. Her head rested in the crook of his elbow. She was looking up into his eyes. Taio lowered himself and at the same time, pulled her up as they kissed. The passion of their kiss resonated in our little group.

I left Newa in Taio's arms and told them, "Keep going until I return."

They had no idea what I meant. Should Taio and Newa keep going? or Should Wong and Taio keep swapping Newa until I return?

I guess they chose the latter because when I returned she was in Wong's mouth.

I was carrying a makeshift blindfold. Wong released her and I helped her up.

"Now I am going to blindfold you. You will remain like that until I take it off. We all would be fooling around with you. You have to identify who is doing what. If you guess correctly, then the blindfold comes off, and we can call it a night, otherwise, we keep going." I shared the plan. She sneered at the plan and was not going to play along.

I pouted, and said, "Newa. This isn't right. You promised."

Looking at my face, she gave a short smile and nodded her consent. She loved me to death and I was going to take complete advantage of it, 'forever.' We both knew it.

I handed the blindfold to Taio to fasten. As he was getting the knot behind her, I got hold of her face in my hands. I kissed her full on the lips, and said, 'Thank you, mama." I would love to call her that. I just loved the sound of it coming from me. I wasn't sure how she would respond, but I took that liberty for now.

For good measure, I gave her a couple of spins. Awkwardly, the men looked at her and then me, not knowing what to do next.

I took charge. I held Wong's hand and led him behind her. Showed him the hooks and beckoning him to take the hooks of her corset off.

One by one, the hooks started to come off. After about ten hooks her breasts fell out of the corset. Her breasts swelled as if air had just been let in them, having got free of the corset. She stuttered, "Yenay."

I was in front of her, admiring Wong's handiwork. I took her breast in my hand and kissed her next to her lips, "no. not me."

Wong continued to unhook all of the eighteen hooks and I took the corset in my hand and kept it aside on the sofa. All of us stepped back to admire Newa.

I started to get near her to peel her panties off her. The only piece of apparel left on her. Just in the final moment, I decided against it and extended my arm towards Taio and pulled him.

I kneeled in front of Newa and invited Taio to kneel too. I took his hand and put his fingers inside the top band of her panties. His job was to pull the panties down.

I stood back up and joined Wong. I held his hand in mine, giddy with joy grinning. Our fingers locked as we both looked on, Taio started taking his mother's panties down.

Taio shifted to the center, still kneeling in front of her. He put both two fingers from both his hands in her band. His hesitation was only momentary as every inch of decline hypnotized him into going ahead. After her pussy mound was revealed, his eyes stopped blinking.

I am sure somewhere in there Taio must have been salivating, because as soon as her pussy appeared his head inched forward to breathe in the waft of perfume coming from his mother's pussy. He hesitated for a moment longer than he should have.

Newa was trying to recognize the fingers, the knuckles, and the hot air on her pussy.

Then suddenly, he picked up the pace and rapidly pulled the panties lower, scared she might hold him off.

Newa panicked and shouted, "Yenay."

My decision to not volunteer to strip her was paying off. I stepped forward and kissed her cheek again. "No, it's not me."

Taio, kneeling in front, had already got her panties in the bunch around her ankles and had frozen in front of her pussy mound admiring his mother in all her naked splendor. His eyes stuck on her pussylips that peeked from between her thighs.

Newa shouted, "Wong."

Wong standing just a step behind me, I took his hand and brought him up to Newa and got him to hold her breast. "no, Newa. You get only one chance. But this is Wong here. It was Taio who undid your panties."

Impulsively, Newa's legs tightened as if it had any benefit.

All three of us were staring at different parts of Newa and wanted to eat her, lick her, kiss her and fuck her.

I had decided what was next. It was clear, to stay ahead in this game with her, we had to disguise and be somewhat uncharacteristic.

I held her arm in both my hands and slowly led her to the sofa, where we would continue. She walked out of the panties around her ankle and walked with me. Taio still kneeling ensured she did not trip.

I used my hands to spread her legs, clearly giving her the sense that it was me taking charge. I waved towards Wong to sit in front of her. Wong kneeled on the carpet in between her legs.

Her pussylips were open, dripping wet, and inviting Wong to lap her up. Which Wong did more than willingly. He kept his hands away from touching Newa anywhere but as soon as his lips enveloped Newa's pussy, she whimpered and gasped.

Newa wanted to say something but words failed her. The pleasure she felt was baffling. She wanted to say a name, but at the nick of the moment decided against it. Newa thought, 'Can I let it continue for a little while, just a little while?'

What if she says a name and it's wrong. She concentrated on the tongue, trying to identify the tongue. 'How can I do it?' she thought. She hadn't been licked by all three of them.

Wong continued doing magic tricks inside her pussy with his tongue.

The first words that came out of her mouth were, "Oh god."

I giggled. Because of that, she got to know that it wasn't me, even though my hands were on her thighs.

Newa panicked, was it Taio licking me? Oh no, she thought. On impulse, her hands came to the head between her thighs and she held Wong. She instantly recognized the head between her legs.

She exclaimed, "Wong."

It was as if we spoke together. I told her, "that's cheating Newa. This doesn't count."

Not that she was objecting, certainly she wasn't pushing Wong out of her pussy, possibly relieved that it wasn't Taio.

Wong indifferently went along and kept licking her.

Moments later she climaxed in his mouth. Her moans were muted and low, "mmmuummm."

Newa fell back, her shoulders resting on the backrest. Her back curved. Her body was almost limp after her climax. I tapped on Wong's shoulder to get up.

I pulled on hungry Taio's hand and hastily made him kneel in front of his mother. He started where Wong had left. He first lapped every drop of her juice that was leaking out. His kisses were more tender, his licks were neater and then he reached inside. He first cleared all the cum she had produced and then his tongue dove in further, cleaning the walls of her pussy as far as he could go. She started whimpering again. Then he traveled up, flicking her clitoris and he had her squirming in no time.

In her fuzzy mind, Wong had not yet given up on her. Because she did not attempt to name the intruder. She just whimpered and slowly rose to yet another climax.

I too desperately wanted a taste of her and settled for the next best option.