Happy New Year - Spring Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to turn and see. I feigned trying to stretch and went down further on Wong's lap. The back of my head touched his belly, I sat on an elbow digging on his far thigh propping me up. Wong's hand, which was on my shoulder, dropped onto my stomach.

Taio had brought his right hand from Newa's shoulder to her neck to turn her head up. As soon as her face turned up, Taio brought his lips down on hers. Newa welcomed Taio's lips and received a very hot, very languid, very wet kiss. Taio's hand inside her cardigan stopped being inconspicuous and was groping her breast in his palm.

I have no idea if Wong could see this open display of affection between mother and son. With my head facing forward, I had to just look down for a direct view of their frisking. I couldn't see their faces, but the fact that they were in each other's mouths could not have been more apparent.

Taio and Newa made out for the next half an hour. Their lips never left each other's, their tongues went to and fro. His hand never came out of her cardigan, not until the movie credits started to roll.

It was only when Wong was pulling his hand out of my loose-fit pullover, did I realize that his hand was playing with my breast. My hand was holding his wrist tightly, in an attempt to keep his hand inside. As he pulled his hand out, my hand resisted, encouraging him to stay in, but he persisted. Only then did I realize that the movie was over.

When I shuffled up to sit, the movement made Taio and Newa realize the movie was over. Their next couple of actions to untangle were clumsy, almost comical, but she had to button up her cardigan before she could get up and face us.

"What a movie." Newa defensively said to Wong and me.

Wong too was sheepishly smiling, as did I.

Taio on his part was oblivious to what had happened. He felt lucky that he himself hadn't been caught red-handed making out with his mother.

My pussy was leaking like a cat in heat. I decided to let Taio be, for now, and fuck his brains out first. I was desperate for some release.

Needless to say, Taio was horny as hell himself and gave me a good pounding. I knew why. I felt devilish knowing that he, at that moment, felt as if he was fucking his mother, right when he was giving it to me good, looking right into my face and imagining it was his mother.

Every couple of seconds he closed his eyes, obviously to visualize that it was Newa under him and not me. I just loved it, I had no idea why.

When he started spurting inside me, he groaned, "Aaaangh." Louder than he usually would.

His cum inside me got me going equally hard and I started my climax, with a strong throaty, "uuuuunngh."

We slept cuddled together naked. There was no way I was wearing anything in that luxurious bed, ever. The luxurious bed got me hot, its lush covers felt erotic to me.

'ooh what a feeling.' I thought.

---------

January 29, 2020

The next morning in bed, I teased Taio, "how was the movie last night?"

Taio avoided eye contact with me, "good, good I liked it."

"unnnhuh?" I exclaimed.

He thought he had been caught and gave me a surprised look, "what?"

"don't tell me with your Mom in your lap, you were concentrating on the bloody movie!" I exclaimed.

"Whhhat? She is my mom. What do you mean?" He feigned surprise.

I had provided him with my ignorance, so I played along, "c'mon. She is a damn hot woman. You know it. She was in your lap for two hours. Your hands were all over her. Don't tell me you didn't at least cop a feel?" I said boldly.

"Yenay!......" he couldn't find appropriate words.

"I am just saying. If I had her in my arms for two hours, you have no idea what I would have done with her. She is the most beautiful woman I know, she is the loveliest person in this family, and that includes you. She is hot and she is sexy." I looked him in the eye directly to catch a glimpse of acceptance. I got more than that.

Taio blushed hearing some very gracious compliments about his mother. I bent forward and kissed him.

"you'd think I would be upset if you accepted that you have hots for a sexy woman. You idiot. On the contrary, I would feel you are impotent if you didn't have feelings for someone as beautiful as Newa." I encouraged.

"I have you. And you are all the sexy I need in my life, you crazy woman." Taio replied comically, deflecting his mother out of the conversation.

Taio stepped forward and kissed me on the lips, then on my cheek, and then in my ear. He flicked his tongue around my earlobe. That was very erotic for me.

I giggled and I climbed on top of him. His dick was hard. I knew for sure it wasn't for me. All the talk about his mother had gotten him hard. I ambled up, brought my hand lower, aimed at his dick before settling down. My pussy ate his cock completely, in a swift set of motions.

Then we went to town.

---------

I gave him a good morning fuck and we both came hard thinking about Newa, of that I am certain.

As Taio lay in bed, I went in for a shower.

Inside the bathroom, I ended up choosing to sit in a bath instead of taking a shower. A hot long bath would clear up my mind, I thought.

I was soaking in the tub when I heard giggling sounds coming from the bedroom. I could make out it was Newa, along with Taio.

I could hear them talk but I could not listen to their conversation. Curiosity got the better of me and I hastily got out of the bath, wrapped a towel to come out of the bathroom to catch them in some shenanigans.

On the contrary, Newa was standing near the bedroom door and Taio was in the bed.

Taio seems to have managed to get himself in a pair of boxers after our morning session but was still without a T-shirt.

Amused at my towel wrap, Newa raised an eyebrow before composing herself and said, "good morning, Yenay."

"Good morning, Newa." Recovering from the embarrassment of a small towel around my breasts that did not properly cover my pussy, "I thought I heard you come in."

"Yes. I had come to ask you if you'd like to come to the spa with me today. Maybe have some pampering, if you feel like it?" She asked looking in my direction trying to avoid looking lower below.

"Definitely. Yes. Let me get ready and we will go." I said excitedly.

"Meet me downstairs whenever you are ready, Yenay." She tuned while speaking and smiling at the same time.

As soon as she got out I shucked the towel to the gleaming eyes of Taio, who hungrily looked at me as if he was ready for another session with me.

'A loving husband is so much better for your confidence.' I thought. I jumped into a panty and quickly started to gather my clothes. I chose to stay casual with a jeans and tank top.

---------

Newa and I took their blue van to the spa. On the bus, we sat on the sofa next to each other, close enough for her to have an arm flung around me.

For many years before our marriage, Newa knew I'd be her daughter-in-law. She had always been caring and loving to me. For some reason, I had started seeing her in a different light since our arrival a couple of days back. I couldn't really put a finger on it but I felt a lot closer to her, I liked her even more and undoubtedly found her more prettier and sexier than ever.

The spa was not far. It took us about fifteen minutes to reach. Time flew by as we chatted.

"I hope you like it here," Newa asked.

"Definitely. I like it here. Thanks for having us over." I replied.

Newa acted surprised. "Nonsense. This is your own home. You need not thank me for anything. If anything I thank you for taking care of Taio; for being with him."

"I like this style of bus travel. This is super." I changed the subject.

"Yes. I like it too. It's so much more comfortable." Newa lovingly removed a couple of strands of stray hair from my face to tuck them behind my ear. Then she slowly caressed my cheek with her knuckles and then looked me in the eye.

"Would you consider living with us?" She asked.

I could not gather her question immediately and before I could ask her what she meant our bus stopped in front of the spa complex. Our conversation got cut off.

I opened my mouth to say something but we both got up as the bus door opened, automatically. Deciding to take it up inside, I followed her lead and got into the spa.

The spa was unquestionably for the rich and famous. A vast complex and yet a very limited number of guests. Those I did see, seemed well-off.

I got into a gown in one of the changing rooms and met Newa outside. We walked straight toward the massages section. As if natural, she held my hand, locking fingers over the short walk to the pair of massage tables reserved for us.

Newa had selected the massage section that was open-air with no roof, cabana-styled, but discreet setting. The entrance to the section was wooden walls and a door, but the rest of the section was separated from the main building as if it was a rear porch, with a thick bunch of trees behind our section that gave it a jungle resort feel.

Two very young girls welcomed us into our section. The first impression looking at them was, how fit and athletic they were. They were in all whites, tank tops, and tights.

Without much thought, they took our gowns baring us completely. I was looking forward to checking out Newa without clothes. 'There would no better opportunity than this.' I thought.

Before she got on her table, I admired the beautiful and well-proportioned Newa. I could not help but swoon in awe. Though slightly smaller than mine her breasts sat firmly on her chest; topped with a pair of deliciously pink nipples that invited admiration.

I was instantly attracted.

Then I looked down towards her quim and realized she had very little hair on her pussy. They seemed to be a sparsed-out small patch of hair, finely trimmed.

I knocked myself in the head and wondered at the moment, 'what was happening to me. Why was I looking at her like I was?'

Just then, she said, "Yenay, you look very beautiful."

I realized I too was naked just like she was at that moment, and she too was looking at me appreciatively.

I blushed. Newa stepped forward and hugged me, as she usually did. with no height difference, our nipples kissed each other's before her lips found my cheek.

We lay prone on the massage tables, with our faces turned towards each other resting on our folded arms and hands.

The girls did their magic on our bodies, as we chatted about old times at the Hutong. She inquired about my parents, who had separated.

"Dad is in Guangzhou, running his apparel export business. Mom, as you know, remarried and is now settled in Shanghai. I visited my father last year." I told her.

She stretched her hand to reach out to me, my hand met hers mid-way and our fingers touched in a moment of compassion and care.

"you know I have always wanted 'you' to be the one for Taio. I have never imagined him being with anyone else. You two are perfect for each other." She changed the subject to someone that we were both fond of.

"I have always loved him." I gushed.

"As does Taio. I know. I have never heard him talk of anyone else," motherly instincts made her inform me of her son's affection.

I smiled back knowingly.

When we were asked to turn around and the ladies started to give us a good rub up our fronts, I was in heaven. I closed my eyes and the first thought that came to my mind was imagining Newa giving me a massage with her own hands. I instinctively opened my eyes to check. The masseur smiled at me even as her palms gripped both my thighs rubbing the oil in. I closed my eyes again, as her hands glided all over my body.

An hour later, we were sitting in a sauna, again a private section with just the two of us. We were naked and the room was filled with hot vapors.

Newa was possibly looking forward to getting me alone to restart her interrupted conversation from the bus.

"Do you like it here?" she asked again, hinting she was picking up on our earlier conversation.

"I love it here. I definitely love your company. Thank you again for everything." I excitedly responded.

Newa stretched her arm out again, giving me her hand. I took it in mine. She asked, "Would you consider living here with us?"

It was an odd question. Definitely an odd request. She knew Taio's company was doing great and their initial start has been fantastic but there was a lot more to do. We were looking to settle in Singapore for a good reason.

Seeing my hesitation to respond, Newa added, "We would love to have you both stay here with us. Together. After a point what is the essence of all the money and wealth if you don't have your family and your loved ones near you."

My mouth opened and I could not find a reasonable response.

"I want to be there for you when you give me a grandchild. I want to be with both of you. I want to take care of you when you become a mother. We want to play with our grandchildren and not grow old looking at their pictures." She trudged on.

I knew she wasn't done so I kept listening. My hand tightened the grip on hers.

She got emotional, and a tear formed in her eye, "I want both of you to be happy in whatever you decide to do in life. I love you both."

I stood up on the wooden bleacher and took a step and kneeled one level lower, in front of her, to hug her. Sweats on our bodies greased each other and she hugged me tightly. My head properly nestled between her breasts, her hands caressed my head and my hair. My boobs mashed into her tummy as I sat between her legs, my hands behind her back.

I still had no response to the offer, despite the emotions.

"Wong would be talking to Taio about it," she informed me.

I pulled my face out of her breasts and looked up towards her with surprise.

She knew what I was thinking, "It is important that Taio also sees his future here. I know, only then will he consider making an important decision like this."

I had no idea what will Wong discuss with Taio, but it gave me the impression that Newa and Wong had already discussed it at length beforehand.

Newa did not loosen her grip around me, and looked down into my eyes, asking, "If Taio agrees, would you like to stay with us....."

The look in her eyes was as if she was pleading. With my cheek nestled in her bosom, I looked up in her eyes and confirmed without thinking twice..."If Taio agrees, there is nothing in the world that I would want more."

I could see my answer delighted her to no end, she lowered her lips and took mine in a kiss of respect, appreciation, and gratitude.

Our lips were joint, both of us did not open our lips, we stayed fixed for the longest time. our eyes closed. It was a kiss of mutual regard and affection. It was not meant to be sexual but it would be absurd to think it had no effect.

Another half an hour later, we took shower cubicles next to each other and cleaned off all the oil and sweat.

We reached home around lunchtime. The men were waiting.

A long afternoon lunch with the family has a great feeling to it. The jokes and the table talks were fun, and the spirit was festive.

Wong and Newa retired for the afternoon for a short nap and we went back to our bedroom after spending an hour in the drawing-room.

I did not broach the subject with Taio about what Newa had asked of me. I knew it would be sensible to let him know ahead so that he can take an informed decision. But I also wanted to know if Wong had discussed anything with him. Surely he would raise the subject. He never did.

We rested in our bedroom, and I made calls to wish my parents.

Later in the evening, we drank and enjoyed our wines as we had our dinner at the dining table.

Wong and Newa were going to retire early but Taio offered to watch a movie together.

'I am not surprised,' I thought. I bet you want to watch a movie. My eyes squinted, looking towards Taio.

Nobody seemed to have any objection.

I was offered to choose a movie and I picked one from the range they had. A Chinese hit with English subtitles.

After I got the movie to start, I asked, "Taio, I am going to change into something comfortable. why don't you all start."

Newa was already cuddled into Wong's arm just as I had the previous night. Taio sat on the opposite end of the sofa with barely sufficient space for me to squeeze in if I wanted.

"We can hold on until you come." Newa offered.

"no, no. I don't mind. I won't take long." I countered, insisting they go ahead.

I went to the bedroom and took off all my clothes including my undies. I pulled on a crop top and shorts that usually wore at night. The shorts reached just about the lower part of my butt. The crop top barely reached my navel and at the lower end was two times the size of my waist, leaving my breasts airy.

When I reached the drawing-room, everyone looked at me to various degrees of affection. Newa squeezed in further towards Wong to make space for me to sit next to her.

I would have chosen to sit next to her, but Taio offered me his hand, just as he had his mother just the night before.

"aren't you sweet," I said. Then, I smiled.

I took his hand and the offer to sit with him. Instantly, he lifted his right leg on the sofa to make a similar loop as he had for his mother. I sank in the pocket created between his legs, dug my shoulder in his chest, and rested my head on his shoulder. His hand naturally went up under the front of my crop top, as from experience he knew Wong and Newa could not see his hand from where they sat.

Taio's other arm around me held me close, as his hand started to grope my breast and play with my nipple.

Half an hour into the movie and Taio had me craving for more. His fingers played so thoughtfully with my nipples that they poked out like rubber bullets. I could only wonder what he did to his mother with the same digits last night. It only got me hotter.

When I could take no more, I pulled his hand out and had it rest on my tummy. Sign for him to stop because he was getting me horny. Instead, he mistook my reaction as an invitation to go into my shorts. He squeezed his palm, under the band of my shorts. It was not possible to get his hand inside without some movement from both of us. Without creating any ruckus I let his hand in.

Some jostling later, his open palm had my pussy in his grip. He cupped my pussy along with the pussy mound and must have discovered that it was dripping wet. With my thighs joint shut, his fingers could not have entered inside my tight pussy. He chose the next best thing, his palm squeezed my pussy and had me moaning in no time. He kept doing it again and again. The rhythmic pressure his fingers created on the pussy lips went way deeper than he intended.

The fact that Wong and Newa were right behind me, probably oblivious to our shenanigans, only had me going crazier.

I started to spasm and convulse. I was shivering. I started cumming like crazy on Taio's hand. His hand froze seeing my reaction. His mind went into an overdrive trying to find a way to contain the situation.

Just then I felt more hands on my shoulder. The hands were pulling me back. I opened my eyes, it was Newa. She was trying to help me lay back. A shocked Taio loosened his hand from around my shoulder and let me fall back. Newa held my shoulders and let me fall all the way back. The back of my head found her lap. My convulsions went on and on. Her eyes caringly looked into mine and encouraged me to have my release without inhibitions. I did just that.

My thighs opened spontaneously and because of Taio's squeezing at least two of his fingers entered my pussy. I went berserk. I tilted my head and caught Wong's eyes as well.

I felt no shame, I felt no embarrassment surprisingly. I felt at home.

After I had settled down from my orgasm, I lay on Newa and Taio's laps. My head on Newa's, who was caressing my forehead and dabbing away beads of sweat from my face. My hips lay between Taio's thighs. His hand no more in my shorts. I didn't remember him taking it out.