Happy New Year - Spring Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around tea, Newa and I sat on one sofa. Wong and Taio took the two single-seaters as we sat together in the family room.

Softly, I looked at Newa and pouted as I told her, "I am upset with you. You told me only half of what Wong told Taio."

Newa loving took my cheek in her palm and indulged me, as she said, "I haven't told you anything at all. Taio told you everything."

She was mocking my request to keep our conversation private.

I took the joke but pushed further with my feigned anger. "But I shouldn't be talking to you. I thought we weren't keeping secrets."

"I'm sorry, my fengmi. How can I make up to you?" She leaned towards me, caressed my cheek again with the tip of her fingers, and lovingly asked.

Her face was merely inches away from mine. I smiled, waited for a long while, thinking what I should ask her, but my mind drew a blank. Her eyes held mine. I said, "nothing. I just want you to know, I'm ok shifting to Beijing. I would love to be here with you. We both want to stay here with you." I stressed on 'both'.

Delighted, she moved forward and kissed my cheek. Then out of happiness, she kissed me a couple more times on my cheeks. It had me slowly turn to face her to give her access. I cupped her face in both my hands and planted a long kiss on her lips. When our lips moved away, our faces did not, we leaned our foreheads together into one another. Each held the other's face lovingly.

Before dinner, Taio and Newa found a corner to discuss something in a low tone.

I felt it was upon me to engage Wong into a conversation so Newa and Taio could talk.

I already liked Wong, but the latest developments made me look at him in a different light. An affable, handsome man; rich and well-traveled; accomplished yet level-headed. I wanted to know more about him.

"So Yenay, tell me about Singapore. How do you spend your time when Taio is working." Wong asked me, probably with the same intent as me, giving Taio and Newa some space to catch up.

"I have been taking some downtime after marriage and have been looking to get out of the Niksen zone, as they say."

Wong laughed at the reference and the pun I intended in it.

Surprisingly Taio and Newa joined back.

Newa asked Wong softly, "can we go for a walk. Taio and I have something to discuss."

"Of course. I will bore Yenay until you both return." Wong happily permitted and joked at the same time. I laughed at his quip.

Wong and I were standing. We chose to sit on the lounger overlooking the balcony. Both of us sipped warm tea and looked out towards the garden ahead of the balcony.

Newa and Taio walked hand in hand and climbed down the porch started to stroll into the garden. We saw them walk out far away on the walkway that went in a large loop around the edge of the garden. The weather was cold, but I guess they didn't mind.

"Have you ever worked with Taio in any manner?" Wong asked me.

I knew he knew the answer already. "Taio's work is mainly tech and that is not really my expertise. Apart from hanging around at the concept and drawing board stage, I really haven't been a part of Swivel. It is all him and Chang, his college buddy."

Wong nodded. Then looked out towards the garden. Newa and Taio were obviously engaged in a somewhat more intense conversation, as they walked alongside each other.

"Do you like Beijing more or Singapore." He trudged into another line of questioning.

"Beijing is home for us. I have grown up here so this is always a comfortable place for me. So is it for Taio." I helped him a little. "Even more for him because Newa is here. He misses her all the time." I corrected, "I love it here with her."

"I remember you have known her for long." he queried.

"Yes, we have stayed in the same neighborhood and our families have known each other since Taio and I were in school together." I reconfirmed what he possibly already knew.

"Don't you miss your parents? Would you be meeting them on this trip?" He asked.

"No. I met my dad last year. My mom has shifted to Shanghai. I don't want to meet them...not on this trip. This one is for Taio." I responded.

When Taio and Newa returned their smiles spoke volumes and what needed to be said, their broad grins conveyed.

I jumped up and hugged Newa and asked her out loud, "Why don't we all dress up for dinner. Like a formal do?"

Newa smiled and nodded.

Wong offered, "We could go out for dinner if you wish?" He helpfully suggested.

"No, No. What I meant was, let's have dinner at home, but let's dress up for it. Maybe that would be fun.....?" I asked suggestively.

Newa couldn't say no to me. Taio shrugged, as did Wong.

We sat near the balcony in a semi-circle for a little longer until it was dark and got colder. Then we moved back to our rooms to get ready for dinner.

An hour later, I was dressed in one of the designer dresses from my shopping along with Newa. Of course, like everything else we shopped for that day, this too was Newa's gift to me.

Taio had brought a couple of formal suits with him, just in case, and it came in handy. He looked handsome in a dark grey custom-tailored Valentino.

When he saw my dress, his jaw dropped. The pleats on my dress, a cowl halter neck up in front, covered my breasts despite a deep plunging neckline. The dress extended to the top of my thighs, below which my legs were bare. I wore black high heels to complement my golden dress.

Seeing Taio's response, I turned to show him the back. I turned to look at his reaction and saw his mouth literally open. The dress was backless. The pleats from the front converged on my ass, just a couple of inches from above where the crack started. And the dress covered only my bum and just like in the front it ended at the top of my thighs. The dress's sequined gold fabric shimmered with every move I made. I had dabbed a lot of tone on my skin to give me a bronzed look.

I could swear this was going to be Taio's favorite from amongst my dresses. I giggled at his response and said, "how do I look."

Taio made no bones about the audacity of the dress, "Yenay, this is the sexiest dress I have seen. You look lovely in it. I can't say this is wearable outside the house."

"thank you," I said, taking the compliment.

"I am going to show you tonight how much I love the dress," Taio said drooling.

"so you wanna make love to the dress and not me?" I smiled back.

Taio took the repartee sportingly and gave me his arm as we walked out of the bedroom ready for a formal at-home dinner.

Wong and Newa met us in the dining room. The table had been set formally as if we were expecting guests. I guess Newa ensured that I get the experience that I was hoping for when I suggested we have a formal dinner.

Wong looked dapper in his tux and had could not hide the gleam in his eyes when he saw me in my revealing dress.

When we hugged and he air-kissed my cheek, welcoming me to dinner, his hand on my back found zero fabric. The twitch in his hands was felt in my spine. Then he composed himself and stepped back, smiling.

Newa was a couple of steps behind him, and when she saw me she instantly recognized the dress. She possibly would not have let me buy the dress but I had loved it and she could not say no. She complimented me, "you look beautiful, Yenay." She said.

Seeing her dress in a formal two-piece dress that was way too modest, I cringed a little. I bent forward near her ear and told her, "When we said formal, this wasn't what I had in mind." Looking at her dress I signaled my discontent. "you are way too beautiful for this."

I kept my phone on the table, held her hand, and turned to look at the guys. "We need some time to change. Please bear with us for a while." I dragged her along with me towards their living area.

The house had two huge sections. The section on the right was where Wong and Newa had their living room, their bedroom, and a few other rooms for close guests, I guess. Also in their section was a lounge and a kitchen. It looked identical to the other section on the left of the house where we were put up. I decided to tackle this later. Because the layout of the house was similar I almost immediately knew where their master bedroom would be. I led the way, with Newa's hand in mine. She followed me without resisting.

In her bedroom, which just as resplendent as ours, I turned to look at her, "time to change, Mama." I called her Mama with a pun towards her dress, signaling that she had worn something a mother would wear.

Catching my drift, she smiled and asked, "so you want me to change?"

"YEAAAH," I exclaimed.

I started to unbutton her top. She took over after a couple of buttons and I started to walk towards her cupboard. I looked back at her as she removed her top to get into something else I was going to suggest. I noticed she was wearing a lacy bra.

It struck me instantly. "where's the corset you bought?" I asked.

She smiled but hesitated.

"Newaaaa......." I insisted.

She slowly raised her finger to the cabinet where she kept her lingerie.

I wanted her to look sexy. I was almost sure she would have a dress that would get the best from her corset.

I picked both her corsets, the black and the light brown, and laid them on the bed. Without any haste, I had only one agenda in mind, to make her look sexy for the evening. I calmed down and asked her to change.

It was obvious once she had to take the bra off, and then I would have to help her into the corset.

I chose the black one for tonight. It would compliment her white, unblemished skin.

I picked up the corset and offered her to pull her arms up a bit. After setting the corset on her stomach, I got her to hold it still. Then, I dutifully handled her breasts one at a time and got them to settle in the cups the way I wanted them. Of course, this was a tedious task and needed impeccable attentiveness. I handled it assiduously. Only after I was satisfied did I turn to the hooks.

Once I had her hooked, I unbuckled her skirt to look adjust the corset low. As I pulled the corset low, her boobs made the wonderful appearance above - two lovely globes of mammary waiting to be eaten, dying to be licked. Not fully satisfied, I went behind her and pulled the hooks a level tighter. Her boobs got the red color from the blood gushing up into them. She was looked ravishing standing in just the corset and panties. Clearly, the panties did not match and I scoured into her cabinet for a matching pair and found one that could pass.

I kneeled in front of her to roll the panties down her thighs and was face to face with her gorgeous pussy mound, neatly trimmed with some scanty little thatch of hair.

Newa took a step at a time to get out of the panties she had on and I offered her the black lacy one that was the nearest match to her corset. Having brought them to her waist, I adjusted and caressed the invisible wrinkles out her panties even though it was glued to her hips like a second skin.

I took a step back. I was glad the way she looked. I was so dying to take her out just like that. God, what the men would do to her. I decided she needed some more makeup.

"I think you need a little more makeup," I told her.

I made her sit on the bench at the foot of the bed. Then I went to the dressing table on the other end of the room. I glanced around the table at some extremely posh items laid out neatly.

I picked the primer, the blush pallet, a couple of make-up brushes, two shades of lipsticks, and a kohl pen.

I sat next to Newa and both of us turned to face each other. I started with the primer. There was this pleasant enigmatic smile on her face that majestically resonated with beauty, love, and acceptance. She was letting me have my way with her. She was smiling all along. For her, it was not about what she looked like. She felt overjoyed that she had me, someone who wanted to look out for her, someone who cared for her, someone who felt she had the right to ask things - something usually a daughter has with her mother.

Newa had the most pleasing smile on her face as I played doll with her. Her eyes never left my face, as she saw my expression working on her face.

I slowly sank into the moment too.

After clearing her lips with what she was wearing, I picked a lipstick for her. She smiled. With her face only inches in front of mine, I delicately applied lipstick on her. Slowly I finished the lower lip and admired my handiwork. Then I started on her upper lip.

For some reason, applying lipstick to her from up close was a very erotic thing to do. I had this phenomenal urge to kiss her. I bent forward and kissed her lips, mashing my lips into hers. My hands went behind her head and I pulled her, even with the lipstick in my hand.

Newa responded, bringing her hand on my neck. The smile on her lips changed to a pucker and we kissed a few times before parting. I giggled and she smiled. Then we both laughed it off, seeing that I had made a mess of her lips and my own. I restarted and slowly cleared the smudge on her lips. She took the cotton swab from my hand and cleared the lipstick on my face that had run over.

As Newa dabbed slowly around my lips, I could not stop myself from kissing her one more time. I bent forward and held her lips on mine and kept kissing her again and again.

After a few steamy ones, we both reluctantly removed our lips from each other and sheepishly moved back. Her smile, as always, had this calming effect on me. I resolved to finish the job and picked the lipstick to touch up her lips. I was amused to find this was the most difficult thing to do, especially when the person inches in front of you is someone you love dearly.

I forcefully leaned forward and took her lips. Newa responded again. For the first time with her, I brought my tongue out exploring her lips. Tasting her lips. Then they parted, I was giddy with joy. I dove into her mouth enthusiastically and kissed her aggressively.

We kissed with our tongues. I was pleasantly surprised when she sent her tongue in my mouth. I was overjoyed.

When we parted, we were panting. We giggled into each other's faces before I brought the lipstick back up to finish her lips. Newa politely took the lipstick from my hand and said, "this looks accident prone to me. Let me finish this." I blushed and handed her the lipstick. She got up and reached the dressing table, and in some well-practiced moves finished the task in a jiffy.

Then she kneeled in front of me and touched up my lips without any further assaults from me.

After the makeup was done, we started to look for a dress. She laid out about ten dresses, and I could not find a single one that would help her corset produce some magic. I decided it would be best if I gave her one of mine. I had an idea which of mine would be best for the purpose.

I insisted, "I don't think any of these would work for tonight. I have something in mind from one of my dresses. I want you to wear that."

"let's go to my room" I added.

"no, I couldn't." She feebly resisted, knowing very well I wouldn't take no for an answer.

I helped her into a bath gown. For purposes of making our intent clear, we walked from right in front of the men to the other wing of the house where Taio and I were put up.

The men were drinking and waiting for us to join them. Upon seeing Newa in a bath gown, both were bewildered.

I haughtily announced, "we will take only a little while longer." Without telling them where we were headed.

Surprised at what we were up to, the men sipped their drinks even as we exited the hall towards the other end, leading towards my bedroom.

I knew what I was looking for. The dress I had in mind was my little black dress. A strapless version, it started at the top of the breasts and ended at the middle of the thighs.

Skeptically, Newa wore the dress, and given that the corset had squeezed her in, the dress fit her perfectly. More importantly, the swell on the top of the breasts remained beautifully visible with her pinkish-white scoops of flesh.

I manhandled her breasts more than a few times to get the right elevation on top. There were just a couple of crease layers on the dress around her hips. I so wished I could go under and pull her panties off to give her dress a couple of millimeters but I resisted.

When I was satisfied, I took her hands in mine and I said, "let's see how they resist this." I raised both her hands in a toast and was delighted with my choice. With her full chest bare and her breasts ready to pop out, she looked sexy as hell.

When I noticed Wong did not have a heart attack seeing Newa in the dress, I thought surely his heart is built of cement. Taio, on the other hand, was visibly aroused seeing his mother in this avatar.

Newa literally meant 'mother goddess' and she looked like a sexy mother goddess.

Newa and I entered the drawing-room side by side, our hips next to one another, one arm behind each other. Without possibly audaciously touching my butt, Newa had no option to park her palm on my bare skin. The only fabric on my back was on my butt; any higher, her hand had to be on my skin.

Wong complimented her appreciatively, "Newa, You look beautiful."

Newa blushed a little and said, "thank you." And then added, "it's Yenay's choice."

The men had probably had a few drinks, waiting for us, but gave us company with the champagne. It was the finest champagne, I noted.

By the time we reached for the dinner table, Wong had eyed me more than once but the life of the room was indeed Newa. Each one of us tried to stand up close to her, almost wanting to lick and eat the scoops of her breasts tantalizingly peeking from the top of the dress. I could tell, she loved the attention.

Before sitting at the table, Newa and I excused ourselves to the toilet. After taking a pee, I gave a final look at Newa and felt the need to bring some more of her boobs out. I groped as much as I could from the top and set them high. She blushed when I bent forward and kissed them both.

'Score one' I thought. I was the first one to kiss them tonight, I gloated with pride.

Sitting, through dinner, on the table was a toughie for the men. Her breasts were tormenting us all, and each one had bet in their mind, when would one fall out.

Newa and I ate little, spent most of the time soaking in the attention. After dinner, we enjoyed some Tangyuan for desserts.

Even around midnight, none of us wanted to leave. Everyone was intoxicated in love and desire. Wong's eyes never left my back, and when they did, he spent the time drooling over his wife's breasts, which he seemed to have rediscovered.

Taio was in a state of perpetual arousal. His eyes were glinting.

I offered that we play a couple of rounds of Blaccarat. Not the slightest sign of hesitation came through, not even from Newa.

Newa looked for and found the cards in the adjoining room. We kicked off our heels and sat on the plush carpet in the family room. A flat board in between. Taio and Wong took off their shoes and their coats.

As if I was hosting the game, I announced a rule. One that might have a profound outcome on our night. We would find out soon.

"I say when the penalty card says 'do something with your partner,' the choice of partner is of that person," I blurted. I had no pre-plan or something. I wanted us to have an option to do what we needed to do as part of the penalty, with whoever we were comfortable doing it with. At the moment it sounded innocuous.

After our first round, Taio lost and the penalty card said, 'Kiss your partner.'

Taio moved next to me and took my lips politely and softly. No tongue.

In the second round, I lost the hand and my penalty card too said, 'Kiss your partner.'

I looked towards all three and moved towards Taio and kissed his lips. I did not let him go with a peck, I kissed him as I should have, a long smooch added with some tongue in the end.