All Comments on 'Happy New Year's Patty'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments (Page 2)
nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars so far - I am waiting for the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that Kendra had two and a half years of "excitement, and fun, and sex" with sexy Sean I hope the author will let her return to the dependable old faithful cuck. Kendra gets what Kendra wants! Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And now… it’s the right time Patty meet a lovely woman and find his peace of mind and happiness at last and with his daughter more and more now involved in his life.

Wifey or now ex-wifey?!

Who the fock caress?

Well done Triptychon till now,

Cheers,

Captcha

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 2 years ago

Always thrilled to see one of your stories, Jav! Thanks for the read.

Killian

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Absolute shit, oh you can re-word it, but bottom line it's just another self centered, narcissistic slutwife...

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 2 years ago

It's an interesting story, I hope you finish it.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 2 years ago

I have no idea, how javmor managed to make me feel so manny things in this short story, really, that ending wow, almost had me crying, altough I could have done without the explicit sex (I know rigth, why come here then), nothing bad with a memory insert there, but living the moment didn't felt quite rigth with the situation. Altough it was hot.

bruce1971bruce1971about 2 years ago

I rarely comment on stories, particularly recognizing that positive comments are pretty much the only currency on here. Mea culpa.

With that in mind, I have to tell you that I adore this series. Many (most?) LW stories tie up into a neat little box: woman cheats, man finds out, man leaves the relationship, man has to deal with the aftermath. We get glimpses of the emotional fallout for the wife--often she ends up living alone or bouncing through a series of meaningless (if athletic) relationships. But we don't linger. We don't see the growing realization of what she's done, what it's cost her, and how she has to learn to cope. We get caricatures, not characters.

You've done a wonderful thing here, Javmor. We're getting a real human as we watch Kendra's growing realization of what she's done and--more importantly--what she is. It's slow, lingering, and devastating. It's also very real. Regardless of the crime, it often takes us months or years to truly understand the impact of what we've done.

I won't lie--I'd love to see one of these a week as you quickly rush through primary, secondary, and tertiary holidays (Happy Groundhog Day, Patty?). But by spacing out the delivery, you've given them time to sink in as I do a second and third reading. In some ways, this gives us a feel for Kendra, as we, like her, take time to wrap our minds around what's happening. I assume that's not deliberate, but it's a feature, not a flaw.

Beyond that, the writing is superb. I could go into it further, but this is already drifting into fawning. Suffice to say, I love what you're doing and really hope you keep doing it. I'll even forgive you if we never get to all the holidays. May the Fourth Be With You, Paddy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No easy way to say it, mommy is a cunt. Granted, that’s a base a crude reference, but it’s the only one that fits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To me the sex scene I just skipped past it. Because the true grit and rawness was the emotion of this story. I think by having his wife relive a day of pure rush, intensity, and lust combine with the saddest day of Patrick life. I think it hit her all at once. The fact that she realize how bad she fucked up and the fact that patty is learning to live without her. As she laments and cries knowing she can't live without him. It still paints her as a horrible person but the word is person. Now we can see how she can deal or not deal with a life without Patrick. Will she try to fix this or will she fight to keep him after she so harshly threw him away. He needs his day of fun and ecstasy. As we wait hopefully for molex to return from their slumber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really sorry about the theft of your stories. It's a shame and our loss that people do things that discourage you from writing. I hope you it in yourself to continue despite the unethical things that people do. I admit that's a selfish motive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congratulations on another captivating chapter on the emotional damage caused by infidelity. I have previously commented on authors who write chapter stories that extend to years. While I have never authored a story, I feel I can fairly comment on stories with many months between chapters. One author deleted my comment because I apparently insulted them even though their story has taken two years to write four chapters. I get it that you got postponed because someone stole your work. I’m sorry for that. I’m not clueless or unsympathetic, I just ask that you respect your readers enough to complete a story in a reasonable amount of time. By the time subsequent chapter gets issued, sometimes many, many months later, the reader has long forgotten the premise, requiring the reader to reread the story. Yes, I’m interested in what happens next, but taking so long between chapters to issue the next part of the story pretty much guarantees that I will not read it.

caruso0909caruso0909about 2 years ago

there are no other words for all three stories than great work, they are sad and show real life, the second sad thing about them is that they are too short 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, I admit it. I figured this was another run of the mill Martian slut ray stories. I’m actually not sure why I even bothered to read it. I usually skip the chapter stories because the authors take many months or years to complete the story. Even after I read it the first time I was unimpressed, but something about Kendra’s response grabbed my attention. I mean, she has an affair that lasted 2-1/2 years. How can you possibly reconcile that?!? Generally, one time is enough for me, but she seems to be in so much pain. So I read the other “chapters.” I realized that this is a story of two very broken people who are deeply in love with one another. Their despair is affecting the two most dear things they share - their love for each other, and the daughter, which is the result of that shared love. I firmly believe that they need each other to fully heal and to raise their daughter as an example of what true love is. What “needing each other” means and how they get there is open to interpretation. As I mentioned before, I hate chapter stories because many times the stories are never finished. I have completed this story in my head and look forward to possibly comparing notes with the author whenever the story is completed. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great series. You are, without doubt one of best authors on this site. Please don’t be put off by the charlatan who stole your work. You have many fans who look forward to your absorbing and thoughtful submissions. Please keep ‘em coming.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

You wrote a good story but having it loaded into a text reader I had to edit out all the excess dot dot dots. Too bad, you read some literotica stories and decided to write but was already trained to use the ole dot dot dots for a pause. Still I gave it 5 stars for the writing in itself, very well done. Too bad for the dot dot dots.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

You wrote a good story but having it loaded into a text reader I had to edit out all the excess dot dot dots. Too bad, you read some literotica stories and decided to write but was already trained to use the ole dot dot dots for a pause. Still I gave it 5 stars for the writing in itself, very well done. Too bad for the dot dot dots.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

You wrote a good story but having it loaded into a text reader I had to edit out all the excess dot dot dots. Too bad, you read some literotica stories and decided to write but was already trained to use the ole dot dot dots for a pause. Still I gave it 5 stars for the writing in itself, very well done. Too bad for the dot dot dots.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

Mr. Javmor, it's too late to stop now :) I'm one of those who see a true love being played out in the most poignant circumstances. It's a redemption thing.

mower9527mower9527almost 2 years ago

Please sir, I want some more.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
Patrick needs to stop letting Kendra live rent-free in his head

Sooner or later, Patrick needs to realize that it's talking with Kendra, being in Kendra's presence or thinking about Kendra that is causing all of the low points in his emotional wellbeing. He needs to limit his contact with Kendra to only what is specific to their daughter and her needs, and otherwise cut Kendra completely out of his life. Wait in his car for visitations, or arrange for drop-offs at someone else's home, and anytime Kendra tried to get in touch with him, start the conversation with, "Is Jessi alright?" rather than "Hey you," and if the call is not specifically about Jessi, end the call as quickly as possible before he has time to think about Kendra's betrayal. He needs to think of his family as him and his daughter, and her mother just an outsider whose occasional presence is unavoidable.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Good story but you need to end it...one way or another. Having Ken kill Sean is the only way to get Patty back now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kendra the slut wife should be the title of this story she destroys her marriage her family drives her ex husband to the brink of suicide while she thinks with her twat fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was wonderful writing. Well done and thank you. 5 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

like the thoughts about Patrick's suicide letter and causes, aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is verging on being an appalling cuckfest. I can feel the RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I love you, Jessi." She said in a jittery voice. "You're the best parts of me and your father."

Help me figure it out. I’m still trying to understand what the “best part” of Kendra is, ‘cuz cheating slut ain’t it.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Look at all the btb losers who are terrified that once again they are going to be forced to face their inhumane misogyny. They view themselves as perfecting unable to make a mistake. What a bunch of losers

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

That is some powerful stuff

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

5* After all the implied behaviour in the previous two parts, I thought that the explicit sex between Sean and Kendra (and Sheryl) was covered in more detail than it needed to be. That said, this is still so well written. Kendra has destroyed Patty, Sean and Jessi - and herself - through her actions. No-one has won anything here. Please keep these "snapshots" coming. I have no idea if anything can be resolved, and I fully respect you if it can't, but your writing of the emotions, the tensions, for all four of them is brilliant.

.

.

p.s. for those who have commented on it: while Paddy is the more usual abbreviation for Patrick (as Patty/Patti is more common or Patricia) it is the abbreviation used by some men so it is not wrong for Kendra to call him Patty. Anyway, it is/was her "pet name" for him . . ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5* Harrowing and excellent. Thank you.

apollo170apollo170almost 2 years ago

Still need at least one more. I love these.

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

You really captured the moment with this. You paint the most vivid picture and bring it to life, well done sir!

CD1929CD1929almost 2 years ago

Javmor where the hell is Part 4.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An extraordinarily poignant series of 'scenes from a marriage' that must have a part 4.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dang, you really have this series "perfect"... Just enough in each vignette to give the emotional pain and hopelessness of a cheater and how it impacts everyone. Looking forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. No part 4.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

Yes, yes, we all want part 4, 5, and how many more are in this saga.

But I'm happy to wait as long as necessary for stories this powerful. Beautiful work.

leofric35leofric35over 1 year ago

OK, Ok you’ve got me hooked! I NEED part 4 and any others-if necessary, give up your job and devote all your time to finishing the story!!! Great stuff well written. Thanks for the hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok...you have to finish this.....otherwise....just delete them all. Recon? ok......He moves on?....ok.....Just finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very moving and poignant. I hope for more of these vignettes.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

A beautiful series of stories! Emotional. Painful. Loving(?)

Please write more of Kendra and Patrick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well written disjointed series of snippets of the reality of a broken home due to infidelity. Closer to reality than most would acknowledge let alone admit out loud. I've enjoyed reading even though the somber and heartbreaking reality of the subject matter.

As far as someone stealing your work, try looking at it in a different light. Though underhanded and profiting from something that they clearly should not, they did do you a sort of favor if you think about it. I'm sure you wrote this or at least some of your work as a cathartic outlet, you posted them to share with others to help them, to entertain them, to just share a part of you with the world. You did so without trying to gain monetary comeuppance, so you could just look at it like they helped spread your words to other individuals on a broader platform than an erotic website, one of which has a much wider spectrum of reader, thus reaching to even more people, it is a shame though that they stole your intellectual property of which they should be ashamed. Ashamed for the theft itself, ashamed of the laziness they show for not sharing their own thoughts and words and ashamed that in all likely hood there just aren't any real creative, imaginative thoughts of their own and ability to express them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this tale(My beautiful wife would have said it was 'dreadfully beautiful'). I hope you find the motivation to continue. I look forward to reading some of your other works as i just stumbled upon Merry Christmas, Patty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Evey few months, check to see if you have graced us with another piece of this story. Thank you so much for this.

For every 50 to 100 stories we get 95% crap, 4.9% good stories, then we get one of the 0.01% pure gems.

We look forward to you continuing the "Patty" stories!!!!

5+ stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree that this series is one of the rare 1% of stories that are truly moving and special. You bring real humanity to the characters. I hope you continue the story and find a way for the characters to heal and forgive and for love to triumph over weakness.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

This is really a great story but surely it can't be finished?

I really hope you write a conclusion that either sees them re-marry or where he finds another to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in awe. Amazing writing. I love this series. So flawed and so human, these people pop off the page. Just Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sucker for reconciliations I was hoping for the next chapter which was not forthcoming.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Yup, a RAAC w/marriage counseling just for Jessi.... Plus if he was serious Patty would have served papers. Just a miserable life for Patty, as he will now never know when Ken will pull the same shit again. Best to wait for Jessi to leave for college and pull the trigger - cheaper for Patty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are truly pathetic.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

This series is Wonderfully written!!! You are able to pack in a lot of emotion. Whether or not there is a reconciliation, even one that does not include Patty and Kendra remarrying, the stories, and the emotions they evoke, truly takes a hold of one. I, for one, would like to see how these people, this 'family' progresses.

-

In any case, Thank-you for a Great Read.

-

Pasqual

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Magnificent.

The ability to chart the emotional turmoil is breathtaking.

This story needs one more chapter

FINISH THIS PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two way street, some folks only erple or gren, not mellow tan.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

As you intimated, this story is mirroring real life. It brings so many emotions to me and my own marriage (not the infidelity part) your characters pain brings tears to my eyes. Well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its not that complicated. But its even harder than most people can imagine. Guilt. Acknowledgement. Confession. Remorse. Contrition. Penance. Restitution. Not sure where Kendra is, but its quite certain where she needs to go, or get. Wonder if she will. Thanks for the effort.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Emotion is handled so very well in this entire cluster of stories. Perception finally comes to Kendra. Can she change, find, earn a new beginning? Can Patrick find a way to do the very hardest thing, forgive? To put down the shield and sword?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t care that this is well written. It’s a well written cuck horror fantasy. You wrote a weak man who gets betrayed by a whore wife. He only makes her see her ill works by being a depressed sad sack? This is veering towards a RAAC but you’re going to keep torturing him along the way. So she feels guilt but still had the best sex of her life and lost nothing. Awful feeling reading this

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - Finally, the SLUT gets a small sample of the havoc and destruction she wrecked upon her entire family. Please write another chapter where the SLUT loses something extremely valuable. Something along the lines of Jessi deciding she wants to live with her father for a year or two. Karma needs to be allowed to bite this SLUT on the ass.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

You realize you have now made the slut unforgivable...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How long will this man keep wallowing over this selfish bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Riveting and compelling and so very human. A masterwork of human emotion. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I first read this I underscored it, been one of those who need half or quarter stars because a 4 is too low but 5 too high, if I could I'd go the whole hog and give it 5 golden ones.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 1 year ago

Acting like he would be missed for any reason other than child support? Adorable.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

For anyone saying this is a cuck story... get real. It may be heading for a reconciliation but he left her. They have a child together. Stories of burning the cheater are great fantasy, but this it's looking at real world. Anyone who would destroy their spouse over an affair when they have children is evil. Yeah. Done stories make the wife so evil that you feel the children SHOULD be separated from the. The fact is most often the children are better off having both parents in their lives.

I set reconcilliation on this one as extraordinarily hard... but maybe that's where this ends. It'd be tough for me given she continued the affair while asking him to reconcile for a long time.

Buy very real feeling story and well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"She had essentially wasted over two years of his life chasing a woman he had no prayer of catching." - Actually, he DID catch her, he just couldn't keep her.

\

"And she was angry with her dad for letting it happen in the first place." - "Letting it happen?" What choice did he have?

\

"Maybe you have something you should tell me." - They're separated,due to HER cheating, she's got no grounds for any accusations.

\

He should tell her that he didn't TRY to commit suicide, but that he had THOUGHT about it, and it was thoughts of her that stopped him.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

A sad story. If people would stop and think with their Top heads. Thanks for your writing.

PS, I am sure there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, all cuckold stories in loving wives category ffs.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

The story is not consistent with the first part where he stopped to suicide attempt when she called at midnight.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Patrick: VARIANTS Packey, Paddey, Paddie, Paddy, Padhraig, Padraic, Padraig, Padraic, Padric, Pat, Patrece, Patric, Patrice, Patricia, Patricio, Patrik, Patrizio, Patrizius, Patryk, Pats, Patsy, Patten, Patton, Patty, Pink.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

sbrooks103x has it right.

Patty was in the very lowest part of his life and needed his wife. She abandoned him for her affair and justified it by telling herself it was his fault.

And yes Patty is an acceptable variant. Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Actually Paddy is short for Padraig! Erin go bragh.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, doesn't make sense. In reality these women are so twisted and self-centered that this wouldn't be enough to get through to them. They build up their own little world and reality, and place themselves so high in the center of it that nobody can reach them. Part of the stupid Princess movement out there for little girls, which women used to grow out of many years ago. Not now, they're too spoiled and everything is about them and their feelings and their emotions and their wants. So your narrative just doesn't ring true. Maybe it belongs in the "Fantasy" category instead, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story.

Kendra l cheated on him because he was suffering from depression...that's so egregiously evil. Depression is one of the hardest things in the world to deal with. Kendra is a goddamn bitch from hell, christ lol. One of the most evil characters in LW

Great story. Enthralling as hell!

usaretusaret10 months ago

My God, this has become personal. What writing, it has the power to affect people who may have had some of these same feelings, thoughts, ideas. At times some of the authors’ words hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A beautiful and heartbreaking story.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Oh this just gets better, you really have got into the mindset of a couple of people who just cock it up between themselves

Harryin VAHarryin VA8 months ago

What we have here is an author who is good writer , but is incapable of actually coming down with the moral judgment about what some person does. Take a look at this

.

"But like Jessi, she realized that she was almost robbed of those chances."

.

No, she wasn't robbed these chances. She intentionally destroyed these chances .

she did that

By saying or thinking she was robbed of het Chances to be with her ex-husband it implies if somebody took them away .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Life is rarely about moral judgment. Most of us see ourselves as the hero or good guy not the villain in the story of our lives. New Testament makes it clear that we all need forgiveness and beware the hypocrisy of morals judgment ("Let he who casts the first stone...")..

Regardless it is infuriating how long it took Kendra to see the full scope of what she did and the epiphany that she is actually the villain in her life's story...

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

Okay the ex husband doesn't owe that pig a thing, his daughter yes because she found the suicide note pt 1 (someone may get the reference), but I'll tell you if it were me I'd tell my EX wife that it is not any business of her's anymore, but if there needs to be more explaining to their daughter I'd be happy to WITH HER, not you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"That night could've very well been the last night Patrick was alive. As great as it was, it was nowhere near worth what it could've cost her and Jessi." What a shameless bitch Kendra is!

Kudos to javmor79 for the brilliant cuck raac. Reconciliation at all costs is what you do best. Even if it involves emasculating the dumb af cuck and justify the slut wife in the name of "humanizing" her character. 1 star.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Thanks for the escape. Life was really crapping on me these past couple weeks

RePhil58

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

In the first story, there was the idea that she'd drop Sean if Patty came back. Some of us, including me, thought it should be the reverse, drop Sean first. Well, now Sean is gone...

\

If Kendra was spending New Year's Eve with Sean, why wasn't Jessi with her father?

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

I find it interesting that Kendra went with Sean because she didn't feel fulfilled with sex with Patrick. But you also said that she was the one that directed sex in her marriage. If that is indeed the case then she had to have lost the respect a wife has to have for her husband and that would have made it easier for her to give herself totally to Sean. And since she was the conductor of the band why didn't she add some of the kink she obviously wanted. Patrick is a pussy and Kendra is a really fucked up bitch. Don't see a resolution to this one that is believable. If Patrick is getting his shit together he doesn't need her fucked up view of, well, anything. Poor daughter is just going to have to cope the best she can. But, that said, I always like your writing, it is entertaining and easy to read. Look forward to seeing a story by you.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

she doesnt love Jessi, if she did she never would have destroyed her life

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories