All Comments on 'Happy New Year's Patty'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Wow!! a return!! great what a pleasure to be able to read you again.

Before you start reading, a small request:

Please, please, please continue the MoLex series.

She is so different and open to differences.

- A black girl / a white man

- A strong and independent, intelligent and responsible girl (very rare on this site)

- a shy, clumsy, inexperienced, and moderately endowed guy (very common on this site)

- A love that goes beyond mere lust

- a relationship that goes beyond clichés

- a mouth, hands and a medium dick that can give more, more love, more feelings, more pleasure than just the very big dick. (very very rare or even non-existent on this site)

- a story against the current of what is usually written.

Thank you.

I'm going to read your new story right away.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Fuck it then! Really sorry for the loss/stolen of your works.

In most stories, a lot of space is given to lawyers, contracts, courts and judges.

Although most of them seem to me to be very exaggerated or even totally aberrant (especially the distribution of assets or pensions following a divorce), your society seems very (or too much, vast debate) legally dependent.

Not being from an Anglo-Saxon culture, I find it very difficult to understand the excessive use and abuse of recourse to legal means to undo, punish, despoil, destroy a person's life.

With us, the judges and the courts have less presence and less power than it seems to be with you.

Do you have no recourse to protect, to recover and punish this crime of theft?

Good luck and thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it that all ur stories take a reader Ona. Roller coaster of emotions and suddenly take the rails away??why do they always end in a n intended manner with nothing ever being finalised?? That’s why I HD stopped reading u…I guess I made a made a mistake again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love everything about this three part story so far. I'm aware it's based on real life events and that can be seen by the real life emotions that everyone seems to feel. I think you really showed a great representation of everyone involved. The question now is whether they're able to make their way back to each other and successfully move forward or whether too much has happened and whether it's easier for the both of them to start again with other people

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

this story keeps hitting me in the heart, i so hope there will be some form of coming together between these two.

jamesapplejamesappleabout 2 years ago

Damn. This series never fails to kill me. Just rip my heart from my chest. Another story very well done.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

Please don't end this series with a reconciliation!

Patrick needs to pick himself up, hit the gym, then start dating again. Now that Kendra realises how much pain she inflicted on her husband and how much she needs him in her life, he should move on with someone younger and prettier.

The best way this could end is with Patrick happily remarried and starting a new family, while Kendra ends up a bitter old cat lady. She deserves to be miserable and alone after the shitty way she betrayed her grieving husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope that you will continue this story!! There are few stories that grab you by the heart and make you think about them for weeks later. of the hundreds of the stories I have read on this site less that 10 have had the impact that his one has.

As to the story thief I hope that you informed Amazon of the plagiarism. Or you can leave in their comment that you are the author and the stories are free elsewhere.

There is a published SiFi author that happened too, but he had a publishing to be able to sue for damages.

Thank you for coming back, I missed your writing!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written, gets high marks both for the near perfect word execution, but for the vivid picture of these lives. Even tho you warned us it was a snippet, it was still a disappointment to leave them so unresolved.

Keep up the good work.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

small scene of very sad life for all.

especially for the little girl.

things that caught my attention are:

- the manifest will, like most male authors of a certain age, is to make the husband a White Knight, a Holy Man, a Monk. he can do everything except fuck and masturbation is borderline sinful.

- that it took the extreme situation of a suicide for Kendra to only begin to question her choices and above all her responsibility. of course, like always in these stories, the poor woman is never responsible for her actions, it's the fault of others. Wouldn't it be a somewhat misogynistic and macho reasoning of the authors to take away the responsibility of women for their actions and their choices? Shit, we're not in the 19th century anymore.

women are more than tits and pussy. they also have a brain, and certainly sharper and more functional than that of men.

don't we say that men very often think with their little heads.

But not our deceived husbands who are perfect.

- their physical and emotional discordances and incompatibilities. Sean is and always will be between them.

memories, feelings, feelings and unfavorable comparisons will always be present.

What would she say to Patty: "You know honey, Sean made me discover that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and a bit of a submissive with bi-sexual tendencies. Plus he made me cum stronger than anyone, the orgasms he gave me were otherworldly, and I want to try that with you.

What happens when it fails.

Patty can force you, but you don't improvise a dominant attitude and behavior. it can of course evolve a little but it will never be identical, never perfect, never natural.

It's imperative that Patty experiment with dating, romantically and sexually to rebuild her life.

After 2 years, he must stop being passive and follow events. he needs to regain control of his life, to be able to make choices.

For me, a reconciliation is not possible unless you are sure that your ex-wife is a better choice. And to choose, you have to search and research if a better option is possible, whether physically or emotionally.

After all, why would his wife be the best fuck in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just to be clear...

If your name is Padrick (Irish) then it's Paddy.

If your name is Patrick then it's Patty. Javmor wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Call me sappy, but I desperately root for their reconciliation and hope there will be next installment like "happy anniversary Patty"

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

What a joy to see your new story submitted. I’m sad to see that your work was stolen. I’ve also had artwork (visual) stolen and used without authorization. What a sickening violation. I’m glad for your sake that you’ve begun to rise above it.

.

BTW - It’s a name. Patty is an alternative and accepted spelling of Paddy, as a nickname for Patrick! Especially with Gaelic names, there are many many versions. Look it up!

.

I love the “Patty” series as I have all your work for several years. So poignant and impactful. I hope you continue Patrick’s, Kendra’s and Jessi’s story. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pt2? Patrick needs to sleep with younger women maybe Sean sister would be great or his ex fiancé that left something for a little revenge on him or he find out that Patrick was really the better lover

Am all for a Rekindling their relationship but he got to have revenge he almost killed his self

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

What was the point of this? You write a very interesting series of snapshots of a horrible tragic end of a marriage. The husband almost commits suicide and his daughter finds out. In this one you have the daughter tell her mother and yet you proceed to detail a sex scene with her lover and that's about it?

Da fuck?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Sorry, hit the button before I finished. Yes, I realize that you continued a bit on after that but Jesus it was way too distracting. As a stand alone piece without the other two, your ending could have worked IMHO. No further stories, just leave it to the reader. Set against the other two, this barely works as a flash. Yet you leave it wanting for more but this comes across more irritating and lewd. Further development after the recounting would have blunted the eroticism.

Yes, anyone would feel the same guilt and realization but you spent more time writing stroke fiction than you spent addressing the actual subject of this entry. It's baffling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, was this just the first chapter?

Because, it it wasn't, this isn't a very good way to end an otherwise pretty good tale.

Cito22Cito22about 2 years ago

That's it??? I hope there is another chapter, seems grossly unfinished.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

The story just has too many blanks. There are little things such as did Patrick know what his wife was doing exactly, and how did he know? What were the discussions during the 2 year affair? What were the arguments?

Sometimes authors are too artsy for the good of the story. I really did not get any feeling for either spouse, and the ending was totally uninteresting (unless I missed the point).

SKHPSKHPabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Gripping! Best story so far this year.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

"I love you, Jessi." She said in a jittery voice.

.

.

No, the delusional bitch does not. If she loved her daughter she wouldnt have ruined her daughters life

Baldy74Baldy74about 2 years ago

Very good. Its amazing the level of destruction these things can bring to the whole family. Be interesting to read the next chapter.

InchesofInchesofabout 2 years ago

Well done series so far. Very in depth but succinct view into the fallout of a marriage imploding.

korba76korba76about 2 years ago

Well done 5-

Excellent exposition of the emotional roller coaster they continued to ride. Very touching. I could almost pardon her, her contemptible behaviour.

The ending seems rushed. Some irritating verbs improperly chosen…. a small thing, but spoils the effort! I can see how it might have been a conscious effort to improve flow. In that case, while it wasn’t an error of impatience, it’s an error in judgement, and so, not as egregious! hahaha! 😄

Thank you!

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Three stories in and the only question I can think of is ‘after a two and a half year affair why were they only separated and not divorced?’ Both seem to have accepted the marriage was over why prolong the agony?

Rip the band-aid off and get it over and done with.

Bebop3Bebop3about 2 years ago

Sad but excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good cliff-hanger ending. What's next, I wonder? Not least good because she realises just how much damage her callous selfishness has done to her daughter.

wonder203wonder203about 2 years ago

So well written and emotional. The pain is almost jumping at you and can be felt by anyone that reads this. Thank you for sharing.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Not that it means anything at this point in their relationship but, it's good to see a cheating wife finally realize how much pain and destruction her selfish actions have caused.

CD1929CD1929about 2 years ago

Excellent story Javmor-We miss you around here. 5 stars!

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Umm its nice the wife finally understands the pain she caused. But please let the husband move on and find peace without having to go back to the wife.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Really well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

This IS spectacular writing. Hate that bitch but yeah, spectacular writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FWIW, my brother in law is a Patrick... we all call him Patty. Carry on!

justwetwojustwetwoabout 2 years ago

This is very good. Thank you. The balcony sex was a bit gratuitous but I can see how you felt it was necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. Another pansey male MC. And if anyone debates this then read the stories. He is the definition of a pansey

I have a question for the author. Why? Why write a story and make the male weak willed and a pansey? Not my cup of tea. 1.5*

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Wonderful little series detailing the darker side and consequences of cheating and failed marriages. Please continue this- don't leave Jessi hanging. And to the writer's comment about not being able to connect this into a series- nonsense. Just do it, your readers demand it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So we’ll written. And please…..continue this series as it NEEDS an eventual conclusion.

.

In the event…Kendra is a real piece of shit. If the character you created in Patty (Paddy) were not so weak, she would already be on the street.

.

However…it looks like you are letting Patty find his balls….and it looks like you are going to try to have Kendra find her conscience. It’s going to take a masterful bit of writing to make any reconciliation work, if indeed that it your intention. Or maybe you will allow Patty his freedom from that bitch, and let them go tneir own ways.

.

FWIW…if and when Jess figures out that her Mom’s slutty ways — and by that I mean she becomes fully aware of the SEXUAL betrayals — are what drove her Dad to the brink of suicide….Kendra will have to work a miracle to retain any semblance of a relationship with her (and please don’t have Patty tell Jess that it’s not her Mom’s fault! Don’t fall off the cuck cliff!).

.

4 very strong ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope they can find a way back to each other. God hates divorce because of the pain it causes, but also the sin that caused the divorce in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please! If there is a god in heaven and there is another part coming do not let them get back together! Let Patty find a very nice woman (doesn't have to marry her) and let his daughter choose and be able t o spend even more time with him. Travel, camping, all kinds of exciting things. Let Kendra just get more lonely and as far as the daughter goes Kendra gets the boring "mommy" stuff only. Never getting a deep connection. Then, when the daughter is 18, she moves out and lives with Dad during breaks from university and finally explains to her mom that it was the affair that drove her away to not respect her. She can actually thank her for showing her, as an example, of what NOT to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Just fucking wow. If you aren't the best writer on this site, you've got to be at least tied for #1. As a reader, of course it's frustrating that this series of stories is taking so long. But in your introduction to "Happy Father's Day Patty" you indicated that they are based on a real situation, so I suppose that progress on the "Kendra and Patrick" saga is hostage to events, events which are still evolving. This reader will be patient. Meanwhile, I take exception to those who managed to convince you that the "Patty" nickname was a mistake. Why couldn't Kendra call him "Patty"? There are no hard and fast rules in a marriage, in intimacy. So I'm good with Patty, and in fact it never really occurred to me that it should be "Paddy" instead. Besides, in the second installment, Patrick called her "Ken" (which he does here, too). So maybe that was just their thing. Anyway, this will prove to be a historic comment, at least in my universe. For the past few years, this reader considered registering on the site in order to contribute some stories. The initial inspiration was one of yours, a 5-part masterpiece that shares a major character with another multi-part masterpiece. You probably can figure out which one it is (and which one the semi-related other one is). Maybe some of my fellow readers can, as well. Then, about a year ago, I finally began posting comments to stories I liked, and finally, after around 200 of such comments, began signing off those comments with the initials to the handle I'll be registering (and writing) under. But since you were the aforementioned original inspiration, and since I hadn't commented on anything of yours until now (Father's Day 2001 preceded my jump into the commentary pool), instead of signing off as "QM," I will now do so under the name I expect to register under within a couple of months.

QuickMagazine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well done, 5 stars

adevilru12adevilru12about 2 years ago

Javmor, another great story in the Patty series. Sorry to hear someone stole your stories. I hope you made them pay. You are one of my favorite authors on Lit. I was afraid when you went so long not posting that you had stopped writing. Glad you are back. I am still hoping for that story about Starlet though.

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

Great, moving story.

Occasional brief POV flips in the series

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Took her years to finally realize what a horrible person she is.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Well written.

But I didn't get it...

I didn't know if this is the end of the story...

or there is another part coming?

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 2 years ago

Your killing me here..You had me early, and ya finished the job at the end. Now look at me, tears and slobber...well done..

Please keep writing..Please..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

She realizes how much of a horrible person she is finally, a few years too late. Patrick will move on way beyond her. No RAAC for this stupid, selfish woman. He will find a better woman in one of his new activities.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Very tough, emotional story. Too bad Kendra wasn't wife enough to not dump her supposedly boring husband and sample that younger strange cock. Really hope Patrick doesn't take her back. She's created this whole horrible situation because she couldn't resist spreading her legs and look for excitement she thought she couldn't get from her husband.

So sorry to hear people are stealing your work. I guess on the bright side your stories are really good enough for people to do that. Glad you're still posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but depressing as all git out.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Best of these so far. Five stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Good to see something from my favorite author on this site.

Kendra is just too vile for me to care about aside from not wanting her dead, she can fuck off. I care about Jessi and Patrick who are the victims of Kendra's deranged, slimy cunt.

Patrick really deserves at least a surrogate who actually cares more for him and his well-being than her dripping, diseased pussy.

Love your great writing as usual but I wish you at least gave Patrick a respite and a chance with a good woman.

P.S. I'm truly sorry assholes are stealing your work.

I've obviously hesitated in posting any stories for that exact reason. I've really wanted to share here but....

I don't want anyone stealing even one of my dumb ideas, much less my money makers.

Hope you and yours are doing well.

Gram1Gram1about 2 years ago

Wonderful. Surprised and thrilled that you shared this. Coincidentally enough, I just finished a reread of your stories just this week! And as I concluded, I grew sad because you hadn't shared anything in awhile. Thanks for this continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A five. Wow, exceptional and original story as well as series. Thank you for continuing to write. One of the best recent shorter stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A heartwrenching series, very well written.

Whoever you are, Patrick, Javmor sees you, and he's shared your story with the world.

I will say one thing though.

In the first installment of this series, there's a part of the dialog that tells a lie.

Javmor, you wrote that Patty gave everything that he could to make his wife happy, and that made it the normal way of life. You wrote that his mistake was not making sure his needs were met too.

In my opinion, limited though I may be, that's a misconception.

I know life doesn't work the way it should in too many relationships... but what it REALLY should have been, was that Patrick did all within his power to make Kendra happy... and Kendra should have DONE THE SAME.

If two people made it their life's purpose to make sure the person they professed to love, the most important person in the world, then none of this would have ever happened.

It was not Patrick's job to take what he needed from the marriage... It was Kendra's job to make sure she GAVE Patrick what he needed. It's a two-way street... if you treat it like a one-way street then everything is moving away from one end... and eventually there will be nothing left at that end.

If that truly WAS the nature of the marriage, then the outcome was inevitable.

For Kendra to be any worth to anybody but herself, she needs to learn what real love is. She might appear to be a nice person, she may be a good housekeeper, and a good mother, but if that really is how she treated Patrick, she is narcissistic. Entitled. Too full of her own self worth.

Kendra, if you ever get to read this series, and maybe this comment, I hope you learn that all of your attributes and all of your excitement will not keep you loved.

The action of this story shows that: Such an explosive, selacious, stimulating New Year's Eve you enjoyed, but what is it worth when you learn the cost? Absolutely nothing at all. Even worse... it's a negative on the ledger. All the memories of your excitement will be tainted with the price you demanded of those that you profess to love.

You had better learn to give as good as you get or you will die lonely and bitter,

When you burn the people who can give you love with selfishness and betrayal, the only ones left are those who want something from you. When your looks fade, and your body becomes frail, those type of people just leave you behind as they seek out another source of titillation.

As the character is written, Patrick, on the other hand, will eventually find those that see him for who he is. People will bond to him.

Kendra feels it even now, in this story. She still can't do without Patrick's presence in her life.

Ice cream verses the real food. Perfect analogy, Javmor.

Rave over... and well done so far. I can only wish Patty the best for the future.

Take care of Jessi.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Wow... a heart-wrenching examination of two souls. 5 stars for writing this so well!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Very painful and true. However, some mistakes you cannot undo and some pain you live with forever. I think this is one she will live with. Good writing!

dc6370dc6370about 2 years ago

The master of emotions comes through again! Sorry to hear some pig stole your work. I hope they have to return all of the money they made then banned from Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't see why she is angry at Paddy. She is the one who was getting banged not giving a damn about him, or how he might react. It's all on her. Also, how would she be able to make it up to him? His best bet is to find someone new, someone maybe who might be a better mommy for his ten-year-old daughter. In addition, for all those cheaters who get caught..."I'm sorry" has no magic properties. and are just hollow words to the ears of a betrayed spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just re-read this again this morning after going back to re-read the first 2 installments. Refreshing my memory made this entry all that more powerful. Just brilliant.

.

Which isn’t to say it changed my mind regarding the characters: Kendra is still a piece of shit. As is Sean. But Patty is not the wimp I thought I had remembered. Not at all.

.

The wild card character in the story is Jessica. At 10 years old, she has the capability of fully understanding what her Mom did, and that her affair was, in fact, the catalyst for leading her Dad to the brink of suicide. In the story today, it appears that Jess hasn’t quite fully added it all up. But she’s close. If and when she does, Kendra has a mountain to climb.

.

Changing my score from a strong 4 to a solid 5 *****

COYSCOYSabout 2 years ago

Great stuff

Very emotional, maybe too emotional for this guy. Oh, by the way, Paddy is a nickname for Padrick, not Patrick. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many years ago, I attempted suicide under very similar conditions. This story provides an eerily insightful look at what I felt. I don’t think my emotionally shallow wife ever had the kind of epiphany Kendra experiences. I don’t think she was capable. She did marry the guy from the affair and endured years of his abuse before divorcing. She is now alone and doing ok. I unexpectedly found the perfect mate just months after my world collapsed and we raised my kids and hers together in a safe and loving home. Decades later, the kids are grown and we’re as in love as ever.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

I know these only come out twice a year, but that's part of what makes these special. It feels like I'm following a real separated couple through this. And I eagerly wait for each new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I went back and read the stories in order. I enjoyed the writing and the character development. Sad in a way, but also strong feelings.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 years ago

Please let them find their way back together. Perhaps led by Jessi? What a powerful story!

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Really good but is there more to come?

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Good writing, but the reveal of Kendra's responsibility for Patrick's situation feels a little weak, since it's hard to be on her side right from the get-go. Even when was berating him for the suicidal phase, it felt pretty comical, considering her contribution. Issue is probably magnified by the fact that the story's from her perspective, so it's like waiting for the light bulb to switch on for someone who's slow on the uptake. But at least it felt pretty grounded that way, as people are frequently clueless IRL.

boneham21boneham21about 2 years ago

Liked this series from the 1st story. Hope he doesn't go back to the whore! Looks like a good man struggling about why me justifiably. His crime----unconditional love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jessie should be hating her mother! Kendra’s slutty actions resulted in Patrick wanting to commit suicide because he had lost everything dear to him! Jessie was lost to him since she lived with her mother. Why couldn’t Kendra get cancer and die!

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Wow, dude you are hitting 5's quite regularly with Patty's searing tale of woe. Great writing here bro.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing that 5* story.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Hope he finds someone else and learns to move on which seems like it rarely happens on this site..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck Kendra!! Patrick needs to tell the bitch to walk a mile in his shoes before she starts blaming him. Hopefully Patrick moves on with his life and leaves the bitch in his dust. Bitches like Kendra need to burn along with her young stud lover. Someone make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Good story and writing, depressing but very good. Thanks

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

think its time to start looking for a group family discount for therapy lol loved the emotion

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A, did you not read the part about a 2 1/2 year affair. Please no RAAC. Let the poor guy find unconditional love with someone WORTHY of his unconditional love. He deserves it!. After all she did, let her be the one to commit suicde. She deserves it!

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 2 years ago

First of all let me say that I am furious that somebody would steal your work and publish it elsewhere.

I have read all three of the emotional short stories and with their daughter stuck in the middle this is a world class cluster fuck. I think you mentioned that this is a semi real life situation and if so, I wish them the best but I can't imagine how they can come through this with the hateful selfish actions of Kendra.

Full marks of course for the great writing and I'm looking forward to see where this story goes from here is you choose to continue. 5 Stars.

Thanks

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

Okay....Kendra is a self absorbed, entitled, worthless slut. Not a milligram of sympathy for that cunt....

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great to have Javmor, one of my all time favorites, back with another chapter of this great story. I really enjoyed it, but Kendra is even more of a bitch in my eyes. I’m sorry that Jessi saw the suicide note, but it opened Kendra’s eyes as to just how deplorable her actions with Sean were. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your daughter, find a good woman and start life again! Let the cheater figure out her life on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Given that Kendra had a near 3 year, torrid affair with Sean that was immensely pleasurable and failed to help Patrick with his depression, reconciliation would be unrealistic. Just too much to forgive. Also sex with Patrick would be a disappointment after the mind-blowing excitement she enjoyed with Sean, so she would be tempted to look for another lover. Can't forgive that level of betrayal and certainly can't trust her to keep her legs closed. Kendra is selfish and narcissistic and certainly doesn't merit forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, wonderful writing all the way to the crappy end. It went from a resounding 5 to 3 and I think the 3 is very generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dirty cheating hot wife is great for a story to read or a movie but in real life she is nothing but a lying cheating dirty pig with no reguard for anyone but herself. This isn’t just about the cheat slut it’s also goes towards the men as well

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

I don't get it; all the wives have to be whores or some commentors are upset. Sense the author can make the wife a villein, a whore, or a despicable person ... or just a human, humans do make mistakes, and then when they see their mistake, they can try to correct their mistakes and then atone for them.

Don't prejudge everyone until the author writes the final chapter. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife is a selfish bitch. He needs to find someone else! 5 Stars.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Great Series

Several commenters seem adamant about Hubby cutting Sweetie outta his life, and could possibly get primary custodian in a divorce. Easy to see that point of view. But those persons are thinking about Sweetie’s betrayal.

They are not thinking about Hubby’s and Sweetie’s (THEIR) daughter … and their family! All three have changed because of unavoided twists of life. But they are clearly still a family!

5*

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 2 years ago

This series has had me on the edge of my seat since day one. I cant wait for Patrick to rise like the Phoenix. But who knows which way the story will swing. Till the next one.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well written, took a huge hit when you focused 1/4 of this one pleasing the worthless cucks that love cheating wives with that ridiculously extended sex scene.

Quite frankly, it derailed the emotional aspect of the story and made it feel like the story was written around it. Either way my first statement is true. Otherwise I would have scored it fairly high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Disingenuous. What Difference Does It Make What The Ailment Was, . . .

mental, physical, disease, accident? When her husband no longer could/would kiss her ass, spoil her rotten, adore her with proper gifts and gestures, she hunted and found a replacement. But only for the sex, the excitement, the romance. She was OK keeping her husband around for the money, the security, the protection, the child rearing. And when he finally discovered what a soulless self serving cheating whore she was and left her, she skips over the guilt and regret you now display here, and she runs off to her asshole cheating lover, for more of that exciting romance and great cock. And NOW she feels regret and remorse, because she somehow has enough human decency to realize what it means to betray her husband, her daughter, her marriage? And it only took her two and a half years, and a near suicide? I call bull shit. She doesn't give a shit about her ex husband, she only cares what his loss would mean to her. And she instinctively knows that if her husband killed himself in despair over her abandonment of their marriage, she would lose her daughter as well, forever. That's what she's in torment about. How can she get her husband back, or make him irrelevant to her life, so that her life can continue in fun and contentment with her daughter, either with her husband or a trade up replacement. If Sean had been a man of more substance she would have filed for divorce and moved on. But then a Man Of Substance doesn't fuck other men's wives, break up their marriages, ruin a child's home life.

The ex husband might have a chance at rehabilitation and a future of dignity and virtue. But the whore wife carried on with her cheating adultery for years, until she somehow grew tired of Sean's cock. And her ex husband will realize that if he takes her back he will always be her fall back man, her ace in the hole, her consolation prize for Sean fizzling out. And if he takes her back he will deserve the uncertainty and doubt he will live under for the rest of their marriage. And he will deserve it. Weak timid men don't deserve to be happy. Marrying a selfish immoral self serving whore is a perfect penance for his weakness. Thanks for the effort.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

It's sad what we do to our families and to ourselves!

5

jazzharpjazzharpabout 2 years ago

You weaved a remarkable turnaround in Kendra's character. I find it believable. You accomplished that just two pages. Great work.

The sex scene with Sean and Sheryl seemed almost gratuitous. But you stuck a few telling moments in there, such as Kendra not liking it if Sean belittled Patrick. Perhaps the whole reason for its insertion was that the eroticism Kendra had always felt when reliving that night was instantly replaced with immense guilt and fear when she discovered she almost lost Patrick completely.

I've never been one to nit-pick; but your prose is almost always perfect. So, slips like "Neither of them would never know" and "... unable to think of nothing else" were jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written. Hate the way it left me feeling. I don’t enjoy this type of thing. I’d rather not rate it than leave a low score

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

These three tales hopefully lead to more!!!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

So beautifully poignant, so well written. Easily felt the pain and the possibility in this ongoing storyline. Arguably the strength of your writing is the real, flawed 3-dimensional characters you create for the stories you share; yes, storyline and characters go hand in hand to create something that resonates for the reader, but they are different elements. For example, I often go back to re-read your series “Free” in large part because of the characters. As a near hopeless romantic I might want more about Patrick, Kendra and Jessi, but that is not essential — you’ve provided closure consistent with the storyline. The last few lines of dialogue are beautiful.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Danger09Danger09almost 2 years ago

I just love your writing.. I'm sorry about the douche that stole your work and published it on Amazon.. I hope you look into suing their thieving asses. Your writing always draws me in. It always makes me feel the emotions of the character.. it always makes me tear up😫...I just absolutely love your writing.

Redbull_2222Redbull_2222almost 2 years ago

Nice story.

Please continue it (without the staggered timelines).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Firstly nice to have you back Javier. Secondly I'm sorry some ass hat took your work because you sir are an awesome writer. Thirdly we all want some more molex but that's besides the point. This story series is really heartbreaking. I know these events are based on real life but I really want to see the character of Patrick happy. I think we need a rediscovering of Patrick chapter. A chapter where we find out what kept him here. I think him and kendra having aconvo and she's not liking what she hears. Because he basically admits in a way that they can never be together after what happened. As we see his growth and resolve as much as I hate this have seen show up. This guy is a fool for fucking a married woman and catching feelings. He basically in a love struck way all the shit they done together. We see patrick being the true man and just let the boy rant but doesn't give him anything. Just a simple take care and grow up. Whatever happens still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of you saying you hope they get back together please explain why. Kendra threw her family in the dumpster for a fling with her hot younger stud not for one night or one weekend but for almost 3 fucking years. Why in God's name should he even consider taking her back. So she can have old faithful and reliable back until she feels the urge to sample some other strange younger cock cock??? Anyone that thinks he should take her back is an idiot or a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, I hope you are going to have some closure on this story.

Good, bad, some finality, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super emotional, tugging heart strings. I once found myself in a drunken state in the middle of the night standing on a high bridge in a very rural area. As I talked to myself while looking a infinity I found strength . I drove home and packed her stuff and left it on the front porch. Then called her at 4am telling her to get her shit or when I woke up, I was going to burn it all. She picked it up and left a note saying it was all my fault for working 12 to 15 hours a day trying to get my business going. I'm happier without her. I really am. Thanks for a great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories