Happy Now!

Story Info
A man goes shopping!
3.5k words
3.83
13.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my entry for Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023. Please rate and comment!)

Floyd hung the sign in the shop window again. "Summer---Couple's Sale". Mortals said retail was dying, but seasonal signs always managed to bring a few customers in. They would be trained, and well then, they would have their "own" lives or at least the one Floyd wanted for them. What Floyd wanted was all that mattered, of course.

A car pulled into Curious and Curiouser's parking lot. It was just an average car. Floyd had been hoping for a high-end car like a Benz instead of a Corolla. Floyd would like some fancy "mortal" toys bought for him by willing slaves, of course, but this middle-class man would have to do for now.

He walked into the store.

"Hi" he said.

Floyd had a candle going, and the man was inhaling the scent.

"I think you mean Hello, Master," said Floyd to the man.

"What?" questioned the man. He turned to leave. He'd just come into this store to buy an anniversary gift for his wife; their marriage could use a little excitement. Lately, he'd caught her looking at lesbian porn, and well, that wasn't right; the only person his wife should desire was him! He should be her Master and Commander.

"Wait...before you go, try this perfume. It's called Obedience. I think you'll like it." said Floyd as he sprayed copious amounts of perfume on the man. The man coughed.

"Stop and come back to me," said Floyd. The man obeyed. "Tell me your name. You find me very attractive." continued Floyd.

"I'm Ernest," said Ernest as he felt himself growing hard from just looking at the man.

Floyd, a god of lust, decided to have fun. "I can see your erection, Ernest. It may be small, but are you coming on to me? It's summer, why do men like you always try to pick me up in the summer? I should call the cops..then you'll go to jail and become a fag for real.." Floyd picked up his cell phone like he was going to call the cops. In reality, he was incredibly hard too. He couldn't wait to plow Ernest.

"Wait...err, no," said Ernest, stammering, wondering why he was hard. Something was wrong...he liked women?

"Come on, your cock is tiny, but I can see your precum beading. You should know I'm not gay," said Floyd. Although this wasn't true, Floyd, as a god of love, would do anything. But, he mostly loved breaking down mortals and making their lives "better".

"Tell me why you're here, fag." said Floyd to the man.

"I saw your sign for the Summer Sale and I'm here to get a present for the wife and me," Ernest said.

"I think you mean that you're here so you and your wife can become sex slaves to the gods of lust. You know you want to serve the gods of lust...don't you," said Floyd.

"What?" questioned Ernest. He wanted to leave. He couldn't. He was so hard.

"You and your wife want to become sex slaves to the gods of passion and lust, don't you?" said Floyd, smirking. He was lighting candles and turning on music. They were making Ernest more pliable. Floyd dropped his pants, revealing a HUGE cock.

Ernest's mind was changing, and he was looking at Floyd with what was becoming desire. Ernest knew what Floyd wanted. Ernest's eyes fixated and didn't move from the huge, hard cock jutting out from between Floyd's legs. It was growing bigger and more turgid all the time.

"Like what you see?" Floyd asked as lust and dominance filled his eyes.

"I..." Ernest had no idea what to say. He was still bewitched and confused by this store. Ernest could just stare at the turgid cock before him. He had no experience with cocks before, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Despite his reluctance, though, he couldn't take his eyes off Floyd's powerful, throbbing member. And his own cock was harder than it had ever been in his life.

"Oh no, silly slut!" Floyd tutted. "That wasn't a question. It was a statement. You like what you see."

"I... do?" questioned Ernest. It wasn't that he was disgusted or repulsed by the cock. He was just curious. Still, the store seemed to be helping him and guiding him and making everything better. Ernest knew that Floyd was better than him. Ernest knew he couldn't help but believe whatever Floyd told him. Floyd knew best, after all.

"Yes! You like what you see. You love my body. All of it. I'm your Master, the most attractive being you've ever seen." stated Floyd. He was eager to see what would become of Ernest; right now, even he didn't know.

"Kneel and serve me in whatever way you think is proper.." commanded Floyd bluntly.

Ernest fell to his knees, but he just stared at the throbbing cock, unsure of his actions. Only knowing he wanted to please this superior man.

Floyd rolled his eyes. He'd never trained a stupid slut like this before...all the more fun for him?

"Go on, what are you waiting for? I suppose a stupid fag like you needs instructions. Lick it." stated Floyd simply. He knew Ernest would need lots of lessons.

Ernest began by just licking the tip: he loved the taste of precum on his tongue. It tasted strange but also right. Eager for more, he wrapped his lips around it. It felt strange in his mouth but also right.

"Now touch it," Floyd told him. He put his hand back on Ernest's crew cut. Ernest was, well, had been, one of those men who constantly had to prove he was a man. That would soon change. Floyd needed submissive sluts, not "real men."

Ernest wrapped his right hand around Floyd's cock. It felt hot in his hand, and he could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip.

"Good boy," Floyd groaned, stroking his hair. "Good boy, Ernest. Keep going, just like that. You're making me SO happy." Perhaps, Ernest wasn't such a bad slut after all. He'd just need to be trained. That was Floyd's responsibility, after all.

Ernest liked being called a good boy. He liked knowing that he was doing well and pleasing Floyd. For some reason, Ernest was determined to make him as happy as possible; making Floyd happy was the right thing to do. He pressed his tongue against it, taking it deeper. The cock was fully hard now, and Floyd was breathing hard. Ernest knew that meant Floyd liked it.

Floyd's grip on his hair tightened. "Mmm, very good, If I didn't know better, I'd say you've done this before. Luckily, if you please me, we'll be doing this over and over again. A stupid fag like you loves this." said Floyd, making plans for Ernest.

Part of Ernest wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth. As part of him rebelled, Ernest was beginning to enjoy it. No, Ernest was enjoying it. Sucking cock was just so right? Anything that made Floyd happy couldn't be wrong. He was sure of that!

Ernest kept using his mouth and right hand on Floyd's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. Floyd's hips were thrusting up into Ernest's mouth. It was Ernest's first time sucking cock, and he couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good slut," Floyd panted with need.``Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that...like the fag you are" A small part of Ernest's mind wondered if he was a fag. He'd just come in here for a summer sale? He was married..wasn't he? But Ernest quickly came to realize it didn't matter. All that mattered was pleasing Floyd, and if Floyd wanted him to be a fag, that's what he would be. It was only right.

Ernest managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Floyd's hips were rocking constantly now, and Ernest knew he was close. He could taste more pre-cum already. It tasted AMAZING! He could almost imagine eating it all day long.

"Keep going, good boy," Floyd groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock, you fag!"

Ernest kept going; the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Floyd wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. He just needed to please Floyd. Ernest wanted to be a "good boy" He knew he could do that but just kept sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Floyd moan.

Then Floyd's grip on his hair tightened again, and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Ernest's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Ernest's awaiting mouth with a thick load of cum.

Ernest had no choice but to swallow everything as much as he could. He felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. It fell on the floor, and Ernest eagerly licked the overflow up!

"Very good slut," Floyd murmured. "Stand up and take the rest of your clothes off."

"Yes, of course, Floyd," said Ernest.

"That's yes, Master, fag. I'll spare you a real punishment this time," said Floyd, as he produced a flogger out of mid-air and smacked Ernest on the ass with it. Floyd smiled to himself; a fag like Ernest would need lots of punishment.

"Yes, Master," said Ernest. He stripped willingly.

Floyd went up and grabbed his cock. "So small, I wonder how this ever pleased a woman with it...oh, that's right. They all faked their orgasms, including your wife. But don't worry; Master will help you with that."

Ernest was on his knees again. His tongue was practically lolling out of his mouth. The only thoughts in his mind were of Floyd and his cock. He was squirming uncomfortably, struggling to keep his arousal in check. Now that he was naked, he was aware that his own cock was hard and dripping again.

"Suck my cock, fag" Floyd commanded.

It was hot out, but Ernest obeyed with great enthusiasm. He lunged forwards, mouth open, and locked his lips around Floyd's thick shaft. Ernest knew he was lucky to have the incredible privilege of being permitted to suck Floyd's cock. Ernest was so lucky to be serving his master.

Floyd knew he'd have to get his new fag a cock cage and wondered if there was one that small.

The pleasures Ernest was feeling were intense, but most of all, he simply loved knowing that he was sucking Floyd's cock. Floyd was imprinting deep into his mind that this was what he wanted.

This was what Ernest needed. This was his purpose. To suck his cock. To bring him pleasure in any way he desired. A slut like him should want nothing more. Just knowing that he was fulfilling his purpose by obeying and pleasing Floyd was enough to give Ernest an overwhelming sense of happiness and satisfaction. No matter the season!

"You adore me. You need to serve me. You desire nothing else. You need to worship me. I deserve your worship and devotion. You need to worship my body. My body is perfect. You desire my body. My body is divine. I'm your Master. Your God." said Floyd as he worked himself in and out of Ernest.

Ernest didn't even think twice about his new thoughts or that just minutes ago, he'd been a free straight man. Ernest just kept sucking, desperately eager to fit as much of Floyd's magnificent cock into his mouth as he could. He forced his throat open wider and wider until it was visibly bulging as his Master's thick, meaty shaft pushed into his throat. Ernest just wanted as much of Floyd's spunk as possible.

Ernest knew a fag like him couldn't imagine how wonderful it was going to feel when he came. He could feel his Master getting close, his massive cock throbbing faster and faster as Floyd fucked his face. His Master moans growing louder and louder. Ernest wanted to make him cum so badly. It was his purpose. To serve Floyd. To be used. To obey mindlessly. To make his Master cum.

Then with one final shove into Ernest's face, Floyd came. He coated Ernest's face with what must have been a gallon of spunk. It dripped off Ernest's face to the floor. Now a cumslut, Ernest sank further down and started sucking on the orange shag carpet. He was eager to get every drop of Floyd's spunk.

It was only then that Ernest thought of his own cock. His dick was so hard. He hadn't touched himself at all, and yet he was close to cumming himself.

"Stop, fag..enough," Floyd ordered. As he watched his newest slut searching for spunk. He was happy, yet he wasn't done. Ernest mentioned he had a wife...with a cock like that; Ernest probably had never brought pleasure to his wife.

Floyd was determined to bring Ernest's wife pleasure. Floyd was sure the woman would look spectacular riding his cock. Ernest's blow job had been great, and Ernest was still covered in cum, as was proper, But what else could he do to his newest slut?

"Stand, fag." ordered Floyd.

Ernest rose unsteadily to his feet. He felt unworthy, standing in his Master's presence, but he could not disobey. Not him. Not ever. Ernest's knees were weak; he looked into Floyd's eyes for a moment before casting his gaze down submissively. Floyd flogged him anyway. Discipline was truly the only way to teach sluts.

"Doesn't it feel good to please me?" Floyd questioned. "See how I can reward you with pleasures? Don't you want to keep obeying me forever?" Can I ask you something, Ernest? Something maybe a little... crazy?"

Ernest opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He found himself staring at his Master's cock again. It was hard again. Ernest just wanted to worship it. But, he found herself nodding. It was all he could do.

Those glowing green eyes peered into Ernest's. "I want you to take me home, Ernest. I want to get to know you better."

"K-know me better?" questioned Ernest. A part of him that was slowly fading was still scared of Floyd.

"Yes, fag." Floyd repeated. "Inside and out, you must call me Master. I'm better than a cumslut like you."

Images flooded Ernest''s mind... images of them together, naked. Of him serving, of being fucked, of worshiping... of sucking on Floyd's cock until he became a mindless servant.

Ernest shuddered. He wanted it SO much yet...." "I'm... I'm sorry but I have a wife, Master.."

"Oh?" Floyd said, smirking. "Does she make you happy with cock?"

"Yes..." stated Ernest automatically. It was hard for him to think. He wished his Master would tell him what to think. "I mean, no? She's a woman...she has a pussy." Ernest said in shame. He thought he'd just fucked his wife this morning, but that couldn't be right. He was a fag.

"Great, then...let's go to my house," stated Floyd.

"Yes, Master," said Ernest, but resistance burned in his mind. Both of them? That... that would be all right then, wouldn't it? If they were both there. Naked. Worshipping this man. Sharona and him giving Floyd everything. Serving him unconditionally... still, it meant he couldn't have his Master's cock all the time.

Cum beaded from Ernest's cock as the naughty fantasies kept popping up in her mind, one after another after another. He'd never been this horny before. It felt very, very strange...yet oh so right.

"What do you say, fag?" Floyd stated, standing in front of him turgid and hard. "I could take you and your wife and fuck you both so hard, and so well, it'll be the only thing you ever want to do ever again...is serve me. You'll both yearn for it, crave it."

Ernest wanted that. Wanted that more than she had ever wanted anything in the world. "Wh-what if my wife says no?"

Floyd let out a malevolent cackle. "Let me worry about that," he stated. "We should go to my house."

Ernest nodded and fumbled in his discarded pants for his keys.

"But, first, a present for my fag." said Floyd.

Ernest hoped his Master would let him cum. He was so hard. Ernest turned around. Floyd produced a collar and hooked it around Ernest's neck. It quickly sunk into Ernest's neck and embedded itself there.

"There fag, now my slut will lead me home. I hope you have AC. I'm a sex god but it's summer and hot. I still like my comforts," ordered Floyd.

Ernest had no thoughts. He was naked and hard but led his Master to his home. Floyd strode right in.

"Be right there, sweetheart," called Sharona from the kitchen.

"What should I tell, my wife, Master?" Ernest questioned. Floyd had made his shame come back.

"Just tell her you met a new friend. She'll come around." Floyd patted Ernest's head like he was a dog, making him shiver. "I promise, fag. You want me to turn you and your wife into cumsluts, right?"

Ernest nodded, tears stinging at the corners of his eyes. He wanted it so much it hurt.

"Yes, Master," he said.

"Good fag," Floyd said, patting his head.

Sharona came into the kitchen carrying a glass of lemonade for her husband. Floyd had hidden from view, so all Sharona saw was Ernest.

"Goodness me!" Sharona cried in alarm, dropping both lemonade glasses. "Honey, what's wrong? Did someone slip you drugs? We need to get clothes on you now!"

"Master says I'll never wear clothes again. I'm...well...we...are going to be sluts." said Ernest. He said it proudly. He was naked and hard.

"I don't understand...what do you mean, Master?" questioned Sharona. Floyd made himself visible.

"The fag means me. I'll be your Master soon enough. Now tell me about your sexuality." Floyd ordered. Sharona sat on the sofa and began to talk.

"Well, you know Ernest has never brought me pleasure...he has such a tiny cock! When I was in college, I used to be a lesbian, but then I grew up. So many of my girlfriends were better at sex than him; they had bigger tongues than he has a cock." said Sharona.

Floyd smirked. This was getting more interesting all the time.

"Why'd you stop being a lesbian?" he questioned.

"Oh, you know, I wasn't a kid anymore. It was time to grow up. Do what I'm supposed to a house in the suburbs with a husband and all of that." said Sharona.

"So you're happy with this Sunday school teacher shit...being a good girl?" questioned Floyd, as he sent shivers of desire up Sharona's spine.

"Yes...I mean, no...I don't know." stated Sharona in confusion. Floyd was thinking; he normally used his powers to please himself. He could do SO much more with Sharona and Ernest.

"Sharona, as your friend, I want you to be happy; from now on, you won't be a meek little thing. You'll be a butch dominatrix dyke, and you'll love it," said Floyd. He snapped his fingers, and Sharona morphed into a butch dyke. She had modest breasts, a muscular body, multiple tattoos and a green mohawk.

"How do you feel now, Sharona?" questioned Floyd.

"Empowered," said Sharona. "Don't call me Sharona anymore. I'm Rick, it's what my lovers in college used to call me when I was ridding their pussies with a strap-on," said Rick.

Floyd smirked. He was having a fun summer day. "What should we do with your husband?" he questioned.

"Fuck, I can't believe I was married...I hate cocks." said Rick/Sharona.

Floyd's smile grew. "Well, why don't you tell me what you want in a woman...hypothetically, you know," he said.

"Well...you gotta have tits...major tits. I know I'm not well endowed, but any chick I'm going to fuck has to have MASSIVE tits---G or more. You know what I'm talking about. Then piercings and tattoos all over. A bubble butt for when I want something different. Also, I've always had an Asian fetish, a sweet Thai girl serving me....you know what I mean." said Rick.

" I have a fetish for Asian chick's too. Now that Ernest isn't around you'll need money, so Mimi can sell her sweet ass every summer night out on the 405 for you. Then she can come home and give you a licking out," said Floyd.

He snapped his fingers, and Ernest became a Thai whore eager to sell herself out on the 405.

"Don't forget to come by Curious and Curiouser, so you both can play." Said Floyd.

He turned and left Mistress and slut to their own devices. Despite being a sex demon, sometimes he just had to make mortals happy, no matter the season.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)