Happy? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think maybe that's the vodka talking," Jerome said.

"No. It's me. It's me talking and it's me that wants to kiss you," Ashley moved towards Jerome steadily which she hadn't expected given the light headedness she felt. "And don't you try stop me either, I got moves mister, moves!"

They both laughed at this and it eased the apprehension as she leaned in towards him. Their lips met and Ashley sighed at the softness of his mouth, the tinge of mint mouthwash on his breath. She felt herself pushing forward, meeting him pushing back as the kiss heated up, tongues now caressing as their lips moved in concert. His hand fell to her hip, slowly moving down her leg.

"Oh, oh my God," Ashley said backing off. "I'm sorry, I just... shit! I am such a bitch, I just feel like I am being torn in two here."

"It's okay, it's okay. I understand," Jerome twisted slightly on the chair, pulling at the robe again. For a brief second, she could see part of his flesh under it, a part that had risen during their kiss. She blushed once again, he was naked beneath the robe.

Ashley backed away, bumping into the bed and sitting down on it with a plop.

"I'm not gonna lie, I was enjoying that," Jerome said.

"Me too," Ashley admitted.

"Maybe we are over thinking things. How about I go back into the bathroom, you... well make yourself comfortable, get into bed, whatever you want. When you are feeling more at ease, switch off the light. I'll do the same, come and join you. Then, then we will just see what happens. You want to kiss, we'll kiss. You want to drink, we'll drink, you want me to go, I'll go. Sound, right to you?"

"None of this is right but yes, let's try it," Ashley agreed.

Jerome rose from his chair, turning his back to her swiftly and once in the bathroom he closed the door behind him.

Alone, Ashley found herself dithering. He had obviously meant to be kind, leaving things in her control. The problem was, he had left things in her control. She had no idea what she wanted.

'Think you idiot' she mentally slapped herself into motion. First things first, comfortable, get comfortable. She took off her skirt and top, leaving her in the white lace lingerie. Ashley kind of half regretted it now, the signal it would send to Jerome should he see her in it.

But he wouldn't see her, the lights would be off. She switched off the TV, that lost the music but also the light from the screen. She then spent an entire minute in mental debate, under the bed covers or on top. Finally, she snapped a growl at her own timidity, she wasn't a prude, a virgin or a fool. She would lie on top.

One last job. Ashley swallowed the remaining vodka and Coke from her glass and then Jerome's. Fortified, alcohol granting her a measure of confidence, Ashley lay on the far side of the bed from the bathroom, switched off the light and called his name.

"Coming out," she heard him answer, the bar of light beneath the bathroom door disappearing and then it was just darkness.

The bathroom door opened, then closed. She heard the muffled sound of his steps on the carpeted floor, a grunt of surprise as his leg connected with the edge of the bed. There was a creak as he got onto the bed, the mattress settling as his weight descended on it.

Stillness.

Darkness.

Ashley didn't move, barely breathed as she waited. Willing him to make the first move. The first sound. He did and said nothing. Ashley shifted onto her side so that she'd be facing him, waiting again.

Still nothing.

Timidly, she stretched out a hand. Afraid to act but unnerved by the waiting. Her fingertips moved slowly, meeting no resistance until they landed, featherlight on bare skin. She wondered for a moment if she was touching his face or neck but she knew she wasn't. I was his arm; she could feel the bicep against her touch. That could only mean he had taken off his robe.

She felt the arm move under her fingers, a moment later feeling his touch land on her side. She traced her fingers up to his shoulder, down onto his smooth hairless chest, feeling the flesh taut and hard with muscle.

His own hand caressed her side gently, from the edge of her bra strap to the curve of her hip and back again. His breath, minty, caught in her nostrils, Jerome leaning in to kiss her again.

They kissed slowly, gently as they used a single hand each to caress one another, almost chaste in their exploration.

She moved her hand lower, over his stomach, feeling the ridged abs until the palm of her hand glanced off what could only be the tip of his cock. She moved back up and away, swiftly, the hardness of his cock coming as a shock.

As she lay there, thankful that the darkness hid her blush, her head furiously worked out the position her hand had glanced off it. In the dark, her eyes widened as realisation of his size gripped her.

As her hand descended, so did his, across her smooth stomach, moving until it reached the suspender belt that rode above her hips. His finger traced along the perimeter of it, his fingers coasting across her smooth skin as he followed the line of lace clear across her stomach. Then his hand continued gliding, down now, following the strap past her waist, down, down till he reached the top of one stockinged leg.

"Okay?" His disembodied whisper asked.

"Okay," she answered into the darkness of the room.

Jerome ran his hand along her leg, reaching her knee he switched over, the exploration only begun, his hand now climbing up her other leg. Ashley could hear his rasping breath, loud in the otherwise silent room. Then she gulped, it was her breathing, loud, as her body thrilled at his touch. Her own hand had become completely still, just resting in the centre of his chest as she became lost in his caresses. She could feel the steady beat of his heart through her hand, marvelling that it wasn't racing like her own.

Jerome's big hand lay on her bare stomach, just beneath the suspender belt, just above her new lace underwear.

"Ashley? This, okay?" He was so caring she thought, checking that she was comfortable with what was happening. Even after she'd messed him about. She was more than okay; Ashley couldn't remember the last time she'd been this turned on. Had she ever been this turned on?

"Yes, yes, okay, it's really okay," she whispered, trying, failing, to keep the edge of need from her voice. She was desperate for him to keep touching her, she didn't know if she was going to call a stop to this, it was just too good. Ashley owed it to Jerome, owed it to herself.

His hand inched down, fingers brushing the edge of her white lace underwear, the married women shivering at the soft touch the big black man possessed. The finger now nudged at the top of her panties, as if probing for a weakness. She gasped out loud as the finger slipped beneath the edge of her panties, moving lower.

Jerome stayed his hand at her gasp, a count of three passing before her moved again. Ashley trembled, a low groan that couldn't be subdued passed from her mouth into the dark room, Jerome's finger coasting across her labia. The groan deepened into a moan as this single finger parted the wet folds of flesh, crossing a line now that Ashley had no intention of stopping.

Like a bee to a flower, he was drawn to her clitoris, circling it, the dewy residue that had transferred from her labia to his finger, now coating her little clit as he stroked it masterfully. Still touching her, his finger in constant motion, Jerome found her lips despite the darkness, sharing a soft kiss with Ashley as her breath hiccupped and gasped, the excitement of the moment making her lightheaded.

Their lips parted.

"Let me do something for you?" A soft whisper a scant inch from her, his breath on her wet lips. Ashley nodded before remembering it couldn't be seen.

"Okay," she whispered back.

Ashley heard him grunt softly as he turned on the bed. There was a whisper of movement as his legs swung free and then she could hear his heavy footsteps. Her heart was beating so hard that it felt like it was leaping from her chest into her throat. This night was taking twists and turns, she was on a precipice of making a decision that she knew would change her life irrevocably, stop now or keep going? Head, heart and body were pulling her in different directions and as she felt the bed sag near her feet, Jerome climbing back on, Ashley had no idea what direction she would be drawn towards.

She could see nothing with her eyes, not in the darkness of the hotel room, but her other senses told her almost everything. Jerome was kneeling at the end of the bed, between her feet. She could tell when he placed his hands either side of her, could sense the movement as the big black Jamaican lowered his body down. Ashley even shifted her feet apart, her legs parting on the bed as his torso came down, instinct playing its part.

So, there should have been no surprise, she was no babe in the woods, no wilting virgin. Ashley knew what would come next. Knowing and experiencing were very different however.

Again, a gasping moan, Jerome's soft lips, thick and sensual, planting soft kisses on the inside of her leg. Somehow, he knew the exact point where her stockings began, his lips finding the sensitive flesh just above it, each kiss finding her bare white flesh. Then he must have turned his head, delivering the same provocative caresses with his mouth to her other inner thigh.

Her legs trembled, the exact same quiver she experienced when she'd finished an excessively strenuous workout or run. A rubbery, muscle shake, this time without the burning lungs and exhaustion.

A third time in asking. "Okay?" His whispered voice... she could feel it against her crotch, his mouth must have been hovering just above it.

This was it. Stop now and leave things as they were. Stop now, better to live with the regret of a missed opportunity than the regret of a bad decision. Ashley needed to stop things now. . .

"Okay," she whispered back.

With a movement that had her biting her lip, Ashley felt Jerome's finger slid back under the front of her panties. He lifted the lace material to one side, the fabric, damp from Ashley's excitement, twisting as he moved it out of his way.

She made fists of her hands, her nails digging into her palms as the expectation within her rose. Ashley couldn't help herself, the first touch, Jerome's tongue sliding across her labia had her stomach in knots and she couldn't contain the reaction it caused.

"Oh my God, oh my God," a hoarse whisper as he licked at her wetness.

"Oh Jesus, oh my God, fuck, oh fuck Jerome!" the whisper deepening into a moan, the moan's volume doubling with each swipe of his tongue against her. Ashley's hands grasped at the bed clothes, her back arching, shoulders pushing into the bed, her pelvis rising. Jerome, still keeping his mouth on her pussy, took that moment to move his hands under her ass, clutching the twin cheeks in hands that seemed as big as shovels, gripping them, kneading them as he moved from tonguing her to eating her out.

Maybe to the Jamaican expatriate, Ashley's Irish pussy tasted as sweet and delicious as the French pastry he had given her the first day they'd met properly. From the rapidly increasing fervidness with which he ate her out, one could be excused for believing it to be the case.

Ashley was moaning, her head rolling from side to side, hands flapping uselessly onto the bed clothes as she rode the roller-coaster that was Jerome's lips and tongue. She could feel an orgasm inside her, something she hadn't experienced in far too long and never during fore play.

"J-Jerome, you're going to make me cum," she moaned.

If he heard her, his head between her legs, he gave no sign, feasting on her snatch like a hungry bear fresh from its hibernation.

Ashley felt the orgasm swirling, churning, a pressure inside her that seemed to be focused on her crotch and yet made her heart thump, her breasts throb. Her hand fumbled beside her, fingers banging with bruising force against the bedside locker, if there was pain, she didn't feel it. Her hand flailed as it sought the small switch that would turn the light back on in the room. She had to see, had to add sight to her overloaded senses.

Harsh, flickering, momentarily blinding... the lights in the room flared to life and Ashley looked down, down the length of her body.

She could see Jerome's head, from the eyes up at least, pressed snugly between her thighs, the rest of his big body stretching out and back, lost from view. His tight curled hair, jet black, his dark skin, as deep a brown as her Americano coffee... laying between the pale ivory of her own flesh, the white lace of her lingerie. The contrast was startling and charged with eroticism. Ashley found herself orgasming at the sight of a black man eating her out.

"Wuh-huuuuuh, oh fuck, fuck... cumming Jerome, cumming so hard!" no whispering now, Ashley giving full voice to her body's pleasure, a fitting accolade to the way he had brought her to this point. He held tight to her, licking furiously as her pussy seemed to boil and froth within itself, her gym conditioned body becoming weak as the climax shattered her.

"Thank you, thank you," she said breathlessly. "That was... I never... you... oh Jerome, it was perfect."

He raised his head, that same charming smile stretching across his face, his chin slathered with the results of eating her out and Ashley's own oozing body.

"I'd say my pleasure but think you got some as well." The heady rush of the moment had them laughing together. A minute later, her breathing returning somewhat to normal, Ashley realised that it had all been about her so far. She wasn't a fan of blow jobs, something about them seeming too slutty, too base to make her a fan of them. However, Jerome had just given her an unforgettable experience, it was only fair for her to set aside a prejudice. Tonight was a night of ignoring reality, of lifting spirits made low by the realities of their personal lives.

"Sit on the bed," she said, lifting her legs and swinging them over the edge. "I think I should thank you properly."

He did as she bid, rolling to his back and sitting up so that his back was to her as he sat on the end of the bed. Ashley squeezed her hands together in a nervous gesture, then she pulled her panties back into place, the wetness of them testament to Jerome's skills. She walked around to stand in front of him, nervous anticipation making the short distance seem greater, anticipation to seeing what his cock would look like. Not half glanced at through a partially open robe or felt briefly, blindly in the dark.

She came around the corner of the bed, looking, really looking at his, his body, for the first time. His broad shoulders and powerful chest and arms with well defined muscles. Not a gym body, with hours and hours spent defining musculature through weights. His was a natural build, genetics and good living giving him a toned body and obvious strength. This she took in with a glance, however when she looked lower, a glance didn't seem enough.

"Oh! Oh shit," Ashley exclaimed as she saw his hard black cock jutting out. To call it big was to be overly simplistic. To start with, it was long. She didn't know how long but easily half again the length of her husband's whom she had thought well endowed. Length aside, it was thicker, far thicker than Colin's and of course there was the colour as well, dark skinned and veined. To her eyes it seemed otherworldly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Ashley said, getting down onto her knees in front of him. "I just, I never saw one before. A black one I mean."

"Except for the colour, same as everyone else's," Jerome replied in an offhand manner.

"Yeah, of course, sure. I just. Well, I never dated a black guy, never kissed a black guy until you. So, it's... you know," she finished lamely, embarrassed.

"Yeah, I know, it's the same for me," Jerome replied, Ashley looking up at him as he spoke. "I never kissed a black guy either."

She laughed, Jerome having a real talent for putting her at her ease. Slightly more confident she reached out to stroke it, running her fingers down the smooth underside of his shaft, down until they brushed over his balls.

"Fuuuck," he groaned. "Been so long since someone other than myself touched it."

Ashley wetted her lips, anxious now to repay him for the orgasm he'd given her, keen to make him feel good, a man who had been without the touch of his wife for such a long time.

Moving closer, she leaned over to kiss the crown of his cock, the soft head spongy against her lips.

His sharp intake of breath was a spur to her, Ashley following up the kiss with a lick delivered gingerly, almost as if she were worried how it would taste. Good. He had showered but without using any products so he tasted, smelt, clean but with his own natural bouquet. Ashley began lapping at his cock, working the top few inches intently, dropping lower at times in order to draw her tongue up the entire length in one long lick.

Jerome was groaning, his obvious pleasure an encouragement to her. Somewhere along the line, Ashley discovered she didn't mind giving a blowjob, in fact she was enjoying this. His black cock in her small hand, the pulse she could feel in it as her mouth closed over the top and she sucked on it, the rigid inflexibility and strength that marked a difference between this cock and pretty much every other one she had ever held before. Sucking off something like this, a big black cock, it was enjoyable because it felt like a challenge.

"Mmmh - mmmh - mmmh," Ashley bobbed her head on his shaft, feeling it filling her mouth as she dipped low over it, going as far down as she dared before withdrawing with a 'schlurrrp' before going again.

She felt his hands on her shoulders, in her hair. Gently stroking, petting her as she accepted the test that his cock set her. Time used to drag by when she had done this for others, Ashley kind of counting in her head from one to a hundred before considering her duty done. Not this time. She didn't count, didn't even have an awareness of how long she'd been at his cock. On her knees she felt like she was back at Christmas Mass, midnight mass on a Christmas Eve... worshipping.

"Uhhhh, Ashley... Ash... getting close," Jerome muttered.

At this point she could have let up, finished him off with a flicking wrist. She didn't want to though, not after all her effort. Ashley just sucked harder still, a hand playing with his balls as she strove to make him feel what she had felt, aching to please him.

"Close!" Jerome warned again. Ashley kept up her frantic sucking.

"Arrrgggh, ahhh, oh, oh hell yes, shit, ohhh, fuck that's... uh, that's good, good girl!" Jerome's black cock throbbed and bucked in her mouth, Ashley gripping it tight, half afraid it might break loose.

Then she felt his jism spurting into her mouth. She clamped her lips tight about him, squeezing her hand about the base of his shaft, running it up along the length as if milking his black cock. His ejaculation filled her mouth, her tongue heavy with its load. Her eye's darted left to right, wondering if she could, if she should, just quickly stand up, run to the bathroom and spit it out in the sink. Her indecisiveness left her with one choice, feeling a sliver escape from the corner of her mouth. Ashley swallowed the wad of sperm Jerome had shot inside her mouth, drawing on his cock again, swallowing as she did the remnants his cock still discharged from its tip. She had surprised herself, feeling a swell of pride in that fact.

Ashley rose then, rinsing her mouth out in the bathroom, returning to find that Jerome had poured them each another drink. He handed her the glass, filled to the brim.

"Strong, the way you like it," he said as Ashley sipped and felt the bite of alcohol on her throat. Strong was right, a triple measure at least.