Happy? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tossed his own back with hardly a pause; she wondered momentarily how much vodka he had put into his own measure. Still, she kept up with him, gulping back the drink and finishing with an 'Aaahh' for dramatic effect. Jerome took the glass from her hand and leaving it aside, he pulled Ashley into his arms. His hand smoothed back her brown hair, tucking it behind an ear while he looked into her eyes.

"I want to have sex with you," he said.

"I... I know," she replied. 'Stupid. Stupid answer' her brain screamed.

"I mean, I do too," Ashley responded nervously. In spite of the oral sex, actual intercourse seemed a huge leap.

"So, so, so fucking beautiful," Jerome whispered quietly, kissing her neck.

"Oooh," she moaned in response, his lips felt like fire on her skin.

"I used to watch you," Jerome kept talking, his arms still holding her but his hands now working the clasp of her bra. "Used to watch you every morning in the gym. That was the best bit of my mornings, watching you run."

"I never knew..." Ashley was virtually speechless. She felt the clasp give way and Jerome lent in to kiss her deeply, his tongue playing across her parting lips while his hands eased the bra straps free of her shoulders to let the garment fall free.

The kiss grew deep and heavy, Ashley now enjoying how her breasts felt, bare on his chest as he embraced her once again, their bodies mashing against one another. They broke apart, Jerome dictating it, Ashley happy to be kissed that way by this man, for hours at a time.

He dipped down, lifting one of her heavy breasts in his hand, his tongue that had generated such pleasure as it licked her pussy, now delivering the same treatment to her nipple. The sensitive bud of pink flesh swelling and hardening as his licking turned to sucking.

"Oh my God Jerome," Ashley sighed, thrusting her tits forward as he moved to nurse on her other nipple. Her body tingled with arousal, she'd had one blistering orgasm already, for the majority of her sex life it had been a case of 'one and done' but she felt that particular average would change this night. As he played with her tits, she barely felt his cunning hands slide over her hips, pulling her panties down to her thighs.

"I want you, I want to fuck you," he said. She felt her pussy spasm as the words, a thumbs up vote from her body.

"I want you as well, so bad," she answered in a desperate rush.

Jerome leapt onto the bed with a whooping cry, landing on his back and patting the space beside him. She pulled her panties off completely, now the only clothing on her perfect white skinned body, her stockings and suspender belt. Ashley made to join him when a thought struck her, the sensible side of her brain weighing in on the decision to have sex.

"Oh God. Condoms, I never thought... tell me you have a condom?"

"My pant's pocket," he answered, "Left it in the bathroom."

"I'll get it," Ashley said, hurrying towards the door.

"Holy fuck but I'm in love with that white ass," he called after her, Ashley giggled, wiggling it in response as she went into the bathroom. She fished into one pocket, nothing except for some loose change. In the other pocket she pulled out a single condom and his cell phone. At her accidental touch, the screen came on, the picture on it showing Jerome with his arms around a good-looking, heavy set black woman. They were smiling, faces pressed together for the picture, looking very much in love. 'Before the accident' went through Ashley's mind. Embarrassed at violating his privacy, she put the phone away.

"Find it?" She heard Jerome call out.

"Yes, coming," Ashley answered.

"Not yet but soon," he replied with a laugh.

She rose up, the condom in her hand. Seeds of guilt sown by the picture. When it had just been 'his wife', an anonymous entity, it had been bad enough but now she had seen her face...

Ashley walked out of the bathroom. She saw Jerome still lying flat on his back but his cock was reinvigorated, standing tall and hard despite ejaculating not that long before in her mouth. Her guilt vanished like mist before the sun and Ashley half ran to hop onto the bed beside him.

"You put it on me," Jerome said, Ashley tearing off the foil cover with her teeth to do as he asked.

She rolled the condom down his length, unsurprised at how it stretched the rubber sheath out. When Colin had worn condoms while they were dating, they had seemed to hang slack, his cock fairly long but slender.

Jerome rolled again, coming up between her legs, Ashley on her back on the bed. Her legs moved apart of their own volition, the big black man holding his cock steady, a slight rubbing motion of the tip, spreading the lips of her labia. He pressed forward slightly and Ashley felt her legs twitch further apart as if they were the reason for the tight sensation in her pussy as his head moved inside her.

"Fuck," she groaned.

"You, okay?"

"Yeah, just... just got to get used to it. Big, you're... big."

He grunted in acknowledgment, pressing a little more inside her. She didn't know exactly how much he had put it, it felt a lot, her pussy unused to anything that size. She'd never even owned a dildo so something this thick, it was an atypical sensation.

"I'll go slow," he promised, "slow at first, but then I'm going to fuck you so good."

Ashley moaned as he pushed more of his black body into her tightness. The little voice in her head that had squeaked out a warning about wearing a condom, it was now noting the subtle change in Jerome. Nothing obvious, little things, stripping her, telling her to put the condom on, using the word fuck. He wasn't being aggressive, just more assertive. She liked it, whatever the little voice might mutter about it.

Another push and she felt he must be done, had to be done. She groaned as he moved in a slow pumping motion, working his cock in and out a few times.

"Over half, rest will happen itself," he told her, Ashley's jaw dropping at the information. Her husband had more inside her when he had sex with her, but she never felt this full with him.

The slow pumps continued and Jerome put his hands on either side of her, lying above her with his arms locked. Then he began to fuck her.

Since losing her virginity to Liam Flynn in her bedroom when she was eighteen, Ashley had experienced being 'ridden' as an Irishman might say, having sex and making love. This was the first time however, hand on heart, that she could say she'd ever been fucked.

Jerome was kneeling on the bed, rocking forward and back powerfully, his rock-hard cock barrelling inside her like an out-of-control train engine, power, power, power. Her legs remained splayed on either side of his body; soles of her feet turned to the ceiling. Her hands held onto the thick forearms of the man giving her the best sex of her life, her fingers gripping tight as she felt her world explode.

"Oh, oh my God, oh, oh, oh," Ashley moaned, "Oh, oh Jerome, so good, so good, don't stop, oh so good."

"Can't stop, won't stop," he grunted above her. "You're so fucking beautiful, look so fucking beautiful right now."

"Uhhhh, so big," her body shuddered, more of his cock punching its way inside her.

"Come on, take it all, I know you can, you're so beautiful, so perfect, look natural, right, lying there under me," Jerome said and Ashley again felt her pussy responding, stretching.

He threw some harder thrusts at her, deep, deliberate, designed to open her up.

"Uhhh... Uhhhh. Uhhhhh," Ashley grunted at the heavy pounding, feeling his cock lurch purposefully forward, deeper, deeper. Her core ignited from the forceful thrusts, she could feel a climax manifesting, growing with each stroke of his big black cock inside her.

"That's it, Urrgh, Ashley, you're opening up for me now, yeah, feeling it now. Tell me you're loving this as much as me," Jerome groaned as he fucked her.

"I love it, oh, oh, I love it," at that moment Ashley couldn't imagine loving anything more, "Fuck me Jerome, fuck me. I know you need it, fuck me." Her pussy gave itself over completely to the black cock taming it, the entire length of thick black meat slammed into Ashley's married white pussy and in response her legs curled around his waist, clinging onto him for dear life.

She released her grip on one of his arms, pulling him down, her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down to kiss her deeply, as deep as his cock inside her.

There was an urgency in their fucking. Ashley, exploring something wonderful and new, the disappointment of her failing marital sex life, her sense of isolation that only grew more acute with the rise of Covid. She assumed his hunger was from months, years without release. True release, the kind that can only be found in sex, masturbation a poor second runner.

He fucked her and she humped her body back. The power that came with his size concentrated itself into the gap between her legs. Each bruising, vigorous thrust centred on her slit, her snatch, her pussy, her cunt. Only it wasn't hers, it was his. His because he claimed it, earned it, opened it. His cock, his big thick black cock had taken her pussy and resized it, stretched it for its needs. Ashley had never felt more alive and his stamina meant that it wasn't a brief sensation, he brought her to this peak and she clung there, orgasming, groaning, panting for ten, fifteen minutes, more?

Jerome's fucking of her had eclipsed any sexual experience she had ever know. For its intensity, pleasure and duration, Ashley had never sampled anything that could compare. Her third orgasm flared up like a solar flare, an eruption of sensations amid a super-heated clinch between two rutting bodies.

"Jerome, I'm cumming again!" she wailed.

"That's it, come on my black cock!" he called out, hips blurring as he went fast and hard, Ashley's pussy convulsing in orgasmic excess.

"Cumming for you, cumming for you!" Ashley screamed. Jerome slammed his extensive cock in, holding it in place as his handsome face contorted, breath hissing between clench teeth as he came as well.

<<0>>

"I never knew..." Ashley said.

She was lying in Jerome's arms, her hand trailed down his body, nails scratching idly along his long leg. The come down from his fucking of her, it was like a caffeine crash, a peak of energy and then a collapse as her body sought to recover from the strenuous work out.

Ashley carefully peeled the condom off his soft cock, holding it up to the light so that she could admire the volume of sperm that pooled inside it. Jerome's soft chuckle vibrated against her, her back against his chest.

"Feeling better?" Jerome asked her.

"Honestly?"

"Of course," he replied.

"I feel, elated, guilty, horny, sad. It's a big mix of emotions going on now. Lot of Catholic guilt floating to the surface."

"Why guilty?"

"My husband, your wife..." Ashley said, trying not to visualise the picture she'd seen on his phone or her husband at home, probably in front of the tv.

"I don't. I don't feel guilty. I feel blessed," Jerome said.

"Seriously?"

"I noticed you months ago. Months ago. Before then, after I would put my wife to bed. I'd go downstairs, jerk off remembering how things had been between us. Then, as my memories became less about her before the accident and more about her since, I'd sit with my phone, jerk off to some porn. Then I saw you. I stopped jerking off, I didn't need it, I got my thrill just watching you."

"Oh my god Jerome. You never tried to talk to me?"

"Never crossed my mind you'd think the same," he replied simply.

"Ohhh, you are so, so... good," Ashley turned her head, kissing his chest softly, murmuring softly. Her lips played across his warm flesh and she felt something brush her arm, a glance confirming his cock stirring from her yielding behaviour.

"Again?" she breathed softly; awe struck.

"If you want," Jerome replied, "It's been a while, guess it's still hungry."

Ashley ran a finger over his cock, feeling it rousing itself. It did indeed resemble a hungry python, uncurling itself in search of prey.

"I'll go get another condom," she said.

"I, uhh, I only had the one," Jerome admitted. "Haven't really had call to buy them since... and I kind of thought bringing more than one might be tempting fate."

"Shit," Ashley said. In her head she thought about what they could do. It was dark outside. She didn't know the time but doubted a store would be open. One of them could see if there was a machine in the public toilets of the hotel, she thought there might be... perhaps. Since she was on birth control, the need for the condom was only really about STD's. So... since Jerome was married and in a marriage that was sexless..."

"We can go bare, that's if you are okay with that," Ashley ventured.

"Only if you are, I mean, I guess I kind of need to hear it from you, to hear that's what you want" he replied.

'So sweet' she thought.

"Jerome, I want you to fuck me bare, I'm okay with that, I really want that," she said looking into his big brown eyes.

They fucked again.

Ashley sat astride him, his cock felt bigger this way, her pussy seeming to be stretched all over again as it fought its way down his girth. She went crazy on his length, bouncing her ass up and down, the pale ivory of her body slamming down the ebony cock. Her tits, they rolled and wobbled as she rode him, Jerome clutching onto one of them while he slapped her ass playfully as it wiggled and leapt down, then up, down again.

Her first orgasm this time came when he pinched a nipple unexpectedly, holding it tight between his finger and thumb, watching as her tit flopped about. She howled her orgasm to the delight of the black man beneath her. She had never thought of herself as a screamer but this amazing cock was proving her to be just that.

Ashley was put on all fours, squealing with joy as Jerome's cock speared into her guts, rocking her forward with each heavy thrust. He knelt behind her, his hands starting off on her hips, controlling her as he tore her quivering pussy into shreds. The shrill screams of the married woman slamming her ass back at him seemed to ignite his passions even further. The side of Jerome, a more assertive one, that Ashley had begun to recognise lurking beneath his kind and friendly surface, it seemed to respond to her vocal adoration.

Jerome leaned forward, cupping her chin, his thumb sliding over to pull at her bottom lip. Twanging it like he was playing a bass guitar, then moving his thumb inside her mouth so that Ashley sucked on it like it was a smaller scaled black cock.

"You're so hot, fucking sexy. Can't believe how you're acting now," Jerome said. He paused, mid stroke, remaining still and waiting for Ashley's response. Within a few heart beats, she was fucking back on him, her need for his cock to move inside her all that drove her. She impaled herself over and over, willing to do whatever to keep the pleasure coming. Jerome ceased his teasing, fucking her once more, taking his thumb from her mouth so that Ashley was free to moan once again.

"Uhhh, uh, uh, need to cum, make me cum again," she begged, infatuated now, hooked on the sensations, craving the next orgasm. She had slumped forward beneath his thrusts, Jerome seizing her be the hair, pulling her head back so that he could get both hands around her slender neck. Ashley's mouth opened in a feral growl, the heavy thrusts of his cock as Jerome fucked her harder still, punishingly so, changing the growl into a whine, her panther becoming an alley cat as he dominated her with his strength.

"Close!" he growled.

"Don't cum, don't cum in me," Ashley moaned, a last vestige of propriety, something of herself she could keep for her husband alone.

Jerome pulled out, spinning her around with his massive strength, gripping Ashley be the back of the neck, his cock splitting her lips. He fucked her mouth for a dozen strokes until she felt the thick cum spurt and ooze out. She gulped it down, the taste rich on her tongue as she did so.

<<0>>

The night passed, Ashley falling asleep in Jerome's arms for a time until just after dawn. They both rose from their slumber, the married woman falling on his cock with a hungry mouth to wake it for a final bout.

Like the first time, Jerome fucked Ashley in a missionary position, his nose against hers, staring into her eyes as his cock moved with stately purpose inside her. She came hard, transfixed by his stare, her strong legs around him, heels pressed into Jerome's muscular buttocks, goading him to press inside her. When he finished this time, it was with a moment to spare, pulling his big black length of hard meat from inside her, Ashley raising her head to watch as it jetted globules of viscous spunk onto her flat white belly.

They showered together, kissing beneath the gentle warm spray, dressing slowly afterwards as it seemed each sought to prolong their time together. Eventually she had to leave, kissing Jerome one last time in the room before leaving quickly, turning her face so he would not see how stricken she was by having to go.

They had agreed that this thing, it was a one-time deal. A vent for their sexual frustrations with their individual partners. It was sad but that was the way it had to be. Ashley started up her SUV in the carpark, finding herself unprepared for the guilt that settled on her once again. Three faces swam in her mind. The man she had married and still felt she loved despite it all, the man who had made her feel boundless pleasure for a short night, the woman whose husband she had stolen if only briefly.

Chapter Three:

She had a wonderful weekend with Colin. So much so that even he mentioned it as being one of their best. After she returned from the hotel, Ashley had found herself brimming with energy despite all the sex from the night before. While Colin snored on upstairs, she became a tornado in the kitchen, baking, prepping, cooking. Ashley had even phoned her mother back in Ireland for advice on some of the dishes she was tackling.

The smell of food eventually enticed her husband from his bed, staggering down to find his wife smiling which was unusual, and smeared with flour and sauces, this being positively strange as a sight. Ashley pressed him down to sit at the kitchen table, offering him a plate of fresh baked scones, butter and strawberry jam to breakfast on.

While he ate heartily, Ashley explained her plans for dinner. She had chicken breasts marinating for the day, she planned to cook his favourite side of fried potatoes once she'd been to a shop. Colin nodded along to this menu, pleased that a single night away from his company had seemed to make her miss him so much as to spoil him in this way.

When Ashley then suggested going to the Albert and Victoria Museum, there was an exhibition on sports memorabilia at that time, Colin felt he'd hit the jackpot.

Sunday, the couple spent outdoors, they called on some friends to arrange a walk in the park, a pub lunch afterwards. Three couples and a pair of well-trained Labradors spent an enjoyable few hours in the park, uncrowded due to the brisk weather. Plates heaped with stew and pints of beer shared with friends made the lunchtime gathering light-hearted. Both Colin and Ashley returned home that evening tired and relaxed.

Monday came and after a weekend were all tensions both real and imagined had evaporated, Ashley watched her husband saunter off to work, his cheerful whistling actual seeming to hit proper notes as he headed for his tube. She felt good, so good. She was relaxed and because of that her husband was undeniably happy in himself. What had happened Friday might have been wrong but the results of it were so right.