Happy Thanksgiving (2021)

Story Info
Just trying to spread the holiday cheer. :)
1.6k words
3.58
34.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

OK I screwed up bad. It's Monday the 22nd of November and I meant to have this out in time for Thanksgiving. Sorry everybody. Anyway, this is just a quick little romp for you to throw into your spank bank. Enjoy.

Also, everybody's over 18 in this one.

Hayden D. Linder

* * * * *

Darrin showed up at his friend's house early. He liked showing up early and staying late. To help with the setup and the cleanup. It was one of those things he was raised to do. Not that Francis would appreciate it. Francis, his friend, Jeremy's wife, was cunt.

Yeah, he knew that word got bandied about pretty regularly when talking about a woman with a backbone. But in this case it was quite appropriate. It wasn't her spi9ne that irked him. It was her fucking mouth. From the first time he'd met her she had consistently had nothing but bad things to say about him. Darrin figured Jeremy would come to his senses but no. He married the spiteful bitch.

She didn't like Darrin's opinions. She didn't like Darrin's attitude. She seemed to think Darrin fucked every woman he ever met. Darrin drank too much. Darrin just wasn't their kind of people.

That last one he'd overheard her say at another friend's party.

Why had he come? Because Jeremy begged him to.

"Please dude. I know you have nowhere to go this year. And if you don't show then it's gonna be just me and my fuckin inlaws."

Darrin shook his head before getting out of the truck. He walked to the door and rang the bell. Francis opened the door with a smile.

"Happy thanks..." Her smile died. "Oh. Jeremy's in the garage."

She ended as she turned and walked away from the open door.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too." Darrin mumbled.

Darrin found his friend and started helping to set up the extra tables and chairs for the other guests. There were a few forgotten items that someone would have to leave and go to the store to get. And Darrin was very quick at volunteering for those tasks. In a few short hours they had everything set. And Francis had only insulted him about a dozen times.

It had been one of her calmer days.

Soon her family arrived. Six adults, including her parents and 7 children. Ranging in age from 11 to 3. Dinner was served quickly. Darrin thought probably to get the kids outside as fast as possible. Because, damn. They were loud.

The Grandparents went outside to play with their grand kids. The Parents went outside to supervise. Darrin thought it would be a good time to start with the clean up.

He wasn't sure where Francis was. And he - did - not - care!

He scraped, rinsed and stowed the dishes in the washer. Before taking the garbage out. When he came back in he saw Francis poke her head out of the living room. She'd probably heard the door open. But when she saw it was him, her expression clouded.

"Oh. It's you."

"Nice to see you too. Jackass." He stated as he walked into the living room to see what she was doing. Nothing looked different. "What are you doing in here?"

I am trying to plan where to set up the snacks for the adults and the children. Now, - fuck - off - and let me think."

Uh huh.

He grabbed her by the back of her head and bent her over the back of the couch. He made sure to force her face into the cushions. She squealed but no one could hear her. When she felt him flip her skirt up onto her back, she began to flail her arms at him. In an attempt to get him to stop but he simply slapped them out of the way. Before tugging her panties down.

She squealed even louder when she felt the head of his cock begin to slide back and forth across her slit. She tried to maneuver her hips away from him but he gripped her skirt in a bunch to control her.

Despite her muffled screams and unheard threats to Darrin, she couldn't help the moisture building between her legs. And Darrin couldn't wait to use it. She felt his head spread her lips and slide a long fast drive into her core.

"Ohhhh." He heard her utter into the cushions.

He pulled back and drove back in fast.

"Ungh." She grunted

Francis could feel the quake in her cheeks as a solid slapping sound reached her ears from the impact. He pulled back and drove in again.

"Ungh."

And he kept doing it over and over. She swore she would kill this fucker once this was over.

"Ungh" She grunted again.

His balls were going to decorate her car's rear view mirror!

"Ungh!" Fuck, that was a good one.

She was going to grind him up into.... Fuuuuuuuck Her hips bounced up and down as her first orgasm raged through her mind.

She felt him let go of her head as both his hands took a firm grip of her hips. His fucking of her never paused though. And poor Francis could only grip the couch cushions for leverage as she thrust back at him.

She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs as Darrin slowly picked up his pace. To more of a hip rolling steady screw. Francis moaned as the sensations he was causing were edging her to her peak. Thankfully, Darrin, as disgusting and putrid as he was, was at least smart enough not to talk and ruin it for her.

From Darrin's perspective, it wasn't brains that kept him quiet. Francis had the kind of pussy you dream about when you're stroking it. He couldn't believe how good Jeremy's wife's pussy was! Holy shit! No wonder he was still married to the obnoxious bitch. It was all he could do to just keep a steady pace. He wanted so badly to slam into her but he knew that if he did? Then he'd be spent just a few minutes later.

Francis came and screamed it into the couch. Darrin kept rolling into her with that lovely slapping connection she was enjoying. Then she came again. Now she was drooling into her new Lark manor pillow backed couch.

"Oh fuck." She heard him say just before his pace picked up.

She looked over her shoulder to a man obviously approaching his own climax.

She began to thrust back harder at him. "Do it, Baby! Do it!" She said.

Their speed got faster and harder. Until finally Darrin pulled her tight against him and shot his first large volley into her.

They both gasped as He continued to fuck her through his cumming. While pulling her tight with each blast out of his cock.

"Fuck yes! Baby!" She said with each shot he gave her. While she drove hard against him. Attempting to get every inch of that glorious cock inside of her. "Fuck yeah. Yeah. Mmm."

Darrin gripped her hair and pulled her face back to look him in the eye. "You liked that, you dirty little slut?"

"Mm hm." She replied as she ground her hips against him.

He kissed her hard and she gave back as good as she got. With several pumps of her hips back at him. When he broke the kiss he said,

"Get it back up for me." He commanded.

Darrin pulled his cock out of her before forcing her to her knees. Francis couldn't wait to slide his cum soaked cock into her mouth. She sucked and moaned as she cleaned him. Pausing just long enough to savor each of his testicles in her mouth. Before returning to sliding his cock back and forth past her lips.

Once he was hard again, he forced her up and back onto the couch facing him. He pulled her panties off so fast that her flats flew off her feet and across the room. Francis braced herself as best she could with the couch cushions.

"Fuck me, Baby." She whispered.

"Not such a stuck up bitch anymore. Are you?" He said as he spread her legs wide and slid into her.

Her eyes rolled from the sensation of him entering her. "No, Baby. You fucked it out of me. Now please..."

All she got out was another grunting moan as he slammed into her. He had already cum once and he knew this next one would take a while. So, he had to slam into her and keep slamming into her. If he didn't want to get caught fucking his buddies wife in the living room. Darrin felt her jerk and grip his shoulders as she came again. He kept fucking her with a vengeance and she kept climaxing.

He could hear her nephews and nieces running around outside. He just prayed none of them could hear her. Because he wasn't sure he could stop even if Jeremy walked in right now. It seemed to take forever. And he lost count of how many times Francis had held him tight and begged him not to stop.

But eventually. Thankfully. He was finally able to pull her against him as another huge orgasm rushed through his cock. Obliterating his mind. And filling her baby maker with a ton of batter.

It took a few minutes for them to catch their breath as they slumped together. But eventually he pulled out of her. Lazily pushed her to her knees again. And said,

"Clean me."

Francis gently sucked on his flaccid cock as she removed every ounce of juice from his dick.

During her ministrations she looked him in the eye and thought,

"Best! - Thanksgiving!! - EVER!!!"

The End.

* * * * *

Hi everyone, thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this story? Then please be sure to Vote and Comment. I'd love to hear what you think.

Thank you.

Hayden D. Linder