All Comments on 'Happy Thanksgiving (2021)'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should apologize for posting this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You tame shrews by raping them.

One hopes that nobody reads this and believes that actually works

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait til Christmas

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

It didn't seem like a complete story. Still 3 stars for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go back to the outhouse please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rape is not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rapey much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, he fucked the wife of his friend who had stood by him proving he really was the slimeball his friends wife thought he was and she is just as bad. Happy Holidays, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a friend. Invite him over for thanksgiving and he rapes your wife. And of course she loves it!

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving

It didn't go the way I suspected but it was a good 'quickie' Well Done, Thank You 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say that I am not a fan of rape.

hotpussiehotpussieover 2 years ago

got absolute no time for cheating whore's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the cuck tag. I was able to skip reading and just give it the one that all cuck stories deserve.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Tickled my funny bone. 5 stars. This was a "How To Tame The Shrew" story. Good going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started good. Ended stupid. Just no way they didn’t get caught. And when he grabbed her, thought he was going to spank her…not fuck her.

.

Oh…and it’s “FrancEs” — FrancIs is a guy :)

.

3 ***

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Rape is rape, and is horrible. And for the juvenile minds that think that if a man is good enough then eventually the woman will love it, since of course she wanted it- crawl back into your holes. Terrible story from a criminal mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope not a fan of cheating slut stories without consequences. Especially with a "best" friend.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Hmmm, women who love to be raped? Bet that’s a pretty short list.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Hah! Short and sweet.

Guess he solved her problem! Now there’s the new problem with Jeremy. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this, short and sweet. Reminds me of the time I was invited over to my friend Clint’s house for New Years. I thought it was a party but it was just Clint and his wife April. That night April fucked every bit of life out of both of our cocks. Like the guy in the story, she really didn’t like me much, but the offer of a new dick was too much for her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

and yet the world could have survived another day without anyone ever reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just desserts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a faggot ur Linder!! Sucked some fresh cock to get yer cuck brain functioning again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All stories need the reader to accept the story "COULD" happen. This story fails on too many levels.

1. Rape charges - she might have loved it but you ass will still be in jail.

2. destroyed your friendship with Jeremy.

3. pregnancy she might have your kid now.

4. what if she has some STD that was never talked about.

5. the sex will not cure a bitchy woman

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dont apologize for posting this late....apologize for writing this stupid pile of shit.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon, “You should apologize for posting this at all.”

*

I am sorry you did not enjoy the story.

*

To: Anon, “You tame shrews by raping them. One hopes that nobody reads this and believes that actually works”

*

I agree. I would hope a sane person could see the difference between Fiction and Reality.

*

To: Anon, “Can’t wait til Christmas”

*

I already got it planned out, baby! :)

*

To: Tajfa, “It didn't seem like a complete story. Still 3 stars for the writing.”

*

Thank you for the 3 Stars and the comment. I’m sorry it wasn’t long enough for you but this wasn't meant to be a serious piece of work. Just somethin to piss off the Trolls. :)

*

To: Anon, “Go back to the outhouse please”

*

Why? I’ve already beaten off to thoughts of your Mom.

*

To: Anon, “Rape is not erotic!”

*

Are you sure? Because there is a ton of literature on this site and in the movies and Television that say otherwise.

*

To: Anon, “Rapey much?”

*

Me? No, I’m not actually. I just write what’s hot.

*

To: Anon, “So, he fucked the wife of his friend who had stood by him proving he really was the slimeball his friends wife thought he was and she is just as bad. Happy Holidays, right?”

*

I’m always curious about THIS kind of Troll. It’s like he has to pull out his moral compass anytime he reads some Porn. I mean, does he watch “Barbara the Barbarian” and think, “How could that girl blow the King to betray Barbara?!”

*

To: Anon, “What a friend. Invite him over for thanksgiving and he rapes your wife. And of course she loves it!”

*

Well, Yeah! It’s Porn! OF - COURSE - SHE - LOVES IT! What kind of shitbag would get off to reading a story about her crying and calling the Police!?

*

To: Southdown, “...it was a good 'quickie' Well Done, Thank You 4****”

*

I am very happy you enjoyed it and thank you for the 4.

*

To: Anon, “I have to say that I am not a fan of rape.”

*

Then I am sorry you didn’t enjoy this story. But you are in the minority.

*

To: hotpussie, “got absolute no time for cheating whore's”

*

I don’t know anyone that does. Now, what did you think of the story?

*

To: Anon, “Thanks for the cuck tag. I was able to skip reading and just give it the one that all cuck stories deserve.”

*

Be honest. :) You were gonna skip it and 1 Star anyway.

*

To: goodshoes2, “Tickled my funny bone. 5 stars.”

*

Thank you so much for the 5. I’m very happy you enjoyed it.

*

To: Anon, “Started good. Ended stupid. Just no way they didn’t get caught. And when he grabbed her, thought he was going to spank her…not fuck her. . Oh…and it’s “FrancEs” — FrancIs is a guy :) . 3 ***”

*

There is soooo much wrong in this comment, I had to think about it. “No way they didn’t get caught.” Motherfucker, I got head from my ex-wife in a Baskin Robbins!

“Thought he was gonna spank her?” So spanking the girl would be hot. But fuckin her is just wrong? Can I get a rulling from the Rape commenters from earlier on this one?

“FrancEs” — FrancIs is a guy” You understand I know a Crip named “Rose?” And a Blood named “Barrick?” I’m pretty sure you can name a child whatever you want these days.

*

To: Frank66, “Rape is rape, and is horrible. And for the juvenile minds that think that if a man is good enough then eventually the woman will love it, since of course she wanted it- crawl back into your holes. Terrible story from a criminal mind.”

*

So, I posted this one in its entirety because what we have here is a fine example of “Kink shaming.” Let - me - be - clear. MOST Serial Killers exist because Western society pressures them so much about being ashamed of being Gay. That they would rather murder someone than let it get out that they enjoy sex with men. This is some serious shit. Frank here would rather I PRETEND that I don’t find rape erotic than upset his whitewashed idea of what the world is. Reality is, that if you want to be emotionally and mentally healthy? Then you have to own your kinks. This does not mean I support rapists. I personally think they’re pieces of shit. But that doesn’t mean the fantasy of rape doesn’t get me arroused. I get that if your Gay, you may have to keep it quiet. Just like if you like sniffing panties, you probably can’t broadcast that in the cafeteria. But that is not the same as being ashamed of what gets you off. Be proud of who you are. And Frank? You can kiss my Rebel dick.

*

To: Anon, “Nope not a fan of cheating slut stories without consequences...”

*

I am sorry you didn’t enjoy it.

*

To: Regguy69, “Hmmm, women who love to be raped? Bet that’s a pretty short list.”

*

Not in Erotica. “Shrugs”

*

To: maninconn, “Hah! Short and sweet. Guess he solved her problem! Now there’s the new problem with Jeremy. Thanks for writing!”

*

I’m glad you enjoyed it. :) Thanks for the support.

*

To: Anon, “I liked this, short and sweet. Reminds me of the time I was invited over to my friend Clint’s house for New Years. I thought it was a party but it was just Clint and his wife April. That night April fucked every bit of life out of both of our cocks. Like the guy in the story, she really didn’t like me much, but the offer of a new dick was too much for her.”

*

SERIOUSLY! Please, write that!

*

To: Huedogg2, “and yet the world could have survived another day without anyone ever reading this story.”

*

Um, yeah? That… That is true, actually.

*

To: Anon, “Just desserts!”

*

I’m glad you enjoyed it. :)

*

To: hushjf, “Best friend rapes his wife?”

*

Well, she wasn’t gonna rape herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate to read a stupid story, with stupid characters and written by a st... writer who thinks he is funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not all the turkeys are dead.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon, “*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...”

*

Wow! Really!? I can’t believe it. Why would you give it only 1 Star? I mean... I really thought this time… Maybe… Oh wait! You always give only 1 Star. You no talent sack of shit. Thanks for living up to my expectations.

To: Anon, “Not all the turkeys are dead.”

*

True. Some of them post inept comments on Literotica. Expecting writers to take them seriously.

To: Anon, “I hate to read a stupid story,..”

*

Reminds you too much of home?

To: iameasel, “Dont apologize for posting this late....apologize for writing this stupid pile of shit.”

*

Holy shit! You actually read it?! You are starting to impress, Measel.

To: Anon, “All stories need the reader to accept the story "COULD" happen.”

*

I gotta tell ya, I’m damned curious as to why you read porn. You clearly don’t enjoy it.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

And last but most interesting for me.

To: Anon, “What a faggot ur Linder!! Sucked some fresh cock to get yer cuck brain functioning again?”

*

You know what, everyone? I saw this comment last night and thought about deleting it. It’s just so weak. It’s like I’m arguing with a third grader or something. This guy honestly thinks I’m going to shit myself if he accuses me of being gay. As if that’s some kind of crime or something. So you know what? Let’s have a competition.

Best Reply to this idiot gets a copy of all ten chapters of a series I’m bring back under the name of “A redneck in King Arthur’s Court.” Fantasy Fiction Porn.

All contestants get a free copy of Chapter one.

I am planning on posting one per month.

RULES: No bigoted replies. Though telling him to “go suck a dick” is fair. So long as it is not defamatory to any other community.

All replies must post before Christmas Eve!

Winnings will be announced and rewarded on Christmas day. Contestants should make a Lit account so I can contact you with your prizes on Christmas.

You do NOT need to follow me to be in the competition.

God bless us. Every one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!!!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon, "Hot!!!"

Thank you!

I am very happy you enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong cat. Rape belongs elsewhere

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon, "Wrong cat. Rape belongs elsewhere"

Your Mother belongs elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - violence always gets ZERO moron

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 2 years agoAuthor

Just like your sex life, dipshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...