Happy to Help! Ch. 02

Story Info
More sexy fun with Laura and Brynn!
3.3k words
4.07
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another one of my stories! My ex-girlfriend said I should share some of these crazy stories with the world. At the time, I never bothered but now with the pandemic I have a lot more time on my hands, so...enjoy! I have changed the names to protect everyones privacy, but the rest of the story is 90% true and 10% filling in the blanks of minor details that I don't remember.

This story comes to us from a few months after the first chapter of "Happy to Help". Summer had passed but it wasn't quite Fall yet, and part of the story revolved around a bet on a college football game if that gives you an idea of roughly when it was. I have a couple more stories to write from that year, so obviously it was a fun year!

We originally met Laura and Brynn in the third chapter of "She Sure Showed Us" when they joined us for a sexy evening that featured several games of strip foosball, and then in the first chapter of this series, where we learned quite a bit more about them. We learned they weren't just roommates but were actually dating, and that they had a pretty exciting fun/kinky relationship. And of course, if you read chapter one you probably remember that they were both just absolutely insanely smoking hot.

The funny thing about the first chapter was that I couldn't really encourage things. I had to play it cool, even though obviously I wished I could have spent more time with them. I was really, really lucky that Brynn and Laura chose to include me in the activities they included me in but all I could do was offer to spend more time with them and hope for the best. They were dating and it felt to me like part of my luck with them involving me in things was that I tried very hard to not pressure them into any of it. I did get a blowjob in the first chapter but that was basically just luck and entirely something that Brynn thought we be fun to have Laura do.

Still they knew I was fun to have around and they knew I was discreet, so I got lucky a few times, including this story. So for this chapter, I have two smaller stories that happened pretty close to each other. The first part is super short but was totally awesome, and lead directly to the second part so I bundled them together here.

Other than a few social media comments here and there, I didn't hear from Laura or Brynn for a few months after the events in chapter one. I did get a friend request from Brynn (originally I had only been "friends" with Laura) which was cool but a little bit of time passed before I heard from them in any real capacity. Also, if you read the first chapter of my new story "Bowlarama", you'll see that I was dating someone named Jenny in the meantime. Not long after Jenny and I met, I got an intriguing message from Brynn.

"Hey, what's up? It's Brynn" the message read.

I texted back a greeting, and then nothing for a few minutes. Then a message came in.

"Hey, so, if you're not doing anything later, we are hanging out tonight and having some people over. Maybe do you want to come by? Please come alone, will explain later." the message from Brynn said.

Well, Brynn certainly didn't need to ask me twice! I wasn't sure what to expect but her asking me to come alone told me that there might be some excitement planned for the evening. I asked her where to head and it turned out they were in the same hotel from our little party in chapter one. Later on, in the story that will eventually become chapter four of this series, I would learn that Laura and Brynn shared a tiny studio apartment in a very hip section of town, and frequently hung out in that same hotel from chapter one. The hotel in question was near the convention center and they had learned that they could often get steep discounts on weekends. When they wanted to have friends over it was easier for them to head to the hotel and get a suite then to try to make room in their tiny apartment and leave the cleanup to someone else.

Brynn told me "anytime after 6pm" and gave me a room number. I was anxious to see what was unfolding but I also didn't want to knock on the door at 6:01. One of my favorite bars was only a few blocks from the hotel so I figured I would head there about 5:30, grab a drink or two and a bite to eat and then head to the hotel. Also, being a gentleman, I didn't want to show up empty handed so I stopped and got two bottles of champagne. Everyone loves champagne, right?

I settled my tab at the bar around 6:15, finished my drink, and walked a couple of blocks to the hotel. I was trying to walk that fine line between not getting too excited but still being excited. The last time I had been to this hotel, one of the hottest girls I knew answered the door in a sexy little robe and another of the hottest girls I knew was naked. This time...well, who knew what was in store! The room number Brynn gave me was on the top floor, so I took the elevator up, and walked down the hall.

I heard an awful lot of giggling when I knocked on the door.

I could hear that someone was unlatching the door, so I stepped back. The door opened just slightly, and Laura's head peeked out. I couldn't see her behind the door, other than her head, but the blushing grin on her face gave me a pretty good clue that she was naked behind the door. She looked around, in a comical manner as if she was in a spy movie, to see if there was anyone else in the hallway. When she saw the coast was clear, she looked right at me and winked. Then she took a deep breath, stepped back from the door and into view, and opened the door all the way. She was, of course, totally naked.

"Hi there!" she said, as if there was nothing unusual about being naked to greet a friend at the door.

I've talked through the how amazingly hot Laura was a few times, but I am going to repeat it again here. She was so fucking hot. Gorgeous, all-American blonde with a perfectly curvy body. Her tits were huge, and natural, and they defied gravity in the craziest way. Her nipples were rock hard, like they always seemed to be, and I could tell Brynn had put her up to this. She had her hair and makeup done as though she was headed out, but she was naked except for a pair of high heels.

With the door open, she stepped out into the hallway, and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She took the bag with the champagne, looked at the bottles and thanked me and lead me inside.

"Yeah, so, I lost a little bet today..." Laura said.

"I kinda figured." I said, as I broke eye contact, looked down to her tits, then farther down to her pussy, then back up to her eyes.

She giggled when my eyes got back to hers.

"I think you know Beth, and Emily and John, from that party at your house with the foosball game. And of course you know Brynn." Laura said.

"Hi everyone! Good to see all of you again." I said.

"And of course, so good to see so much of Laura again." Brynn joked.

Laura blushed very hard as everyone giggled.

They all greeted me, and we said our hellos. Brynn told me the story of how she and Laura were planning to have just Emily and John over to the hotel suite but that she decided to invite a couple more people over after Laura foolishly bet her clothes on a football game that day and had to spend the evening in the nude.

Apparently everyone was quite excited to see me, and thank me for that foosball party (from "She Sure Showed Us!") all those years ago. I figured that Laura and Brynn kept our little photo shoots a secret but apparently Laura getting naked at social events was somewhat common.

"Thank you so much for having that party where we all learned how much Laura loves getting naked. It's happened at least a half dozen times since then!" Emily said.

Laura blushed, and didn't say anything as everyone laughed a little more.

"That was a fun night!" I said.

Laura busied herself with the champagne. Apparently she was not just naked for our entertainment but also was to be our naked waitress. Not going to lie to you...champagne really does taste just a little bit better when a beautiful, naked woman serves it to you!

So, this went on for a few hours and we all got plenty of good looks at Laura. The last of the guests arrived not long after I arrived. I knew Beth, Emily and John from the party a few years ago but I had not yet met the last two guests to arrive. Their names were Megan and Kristin, and as best I understood it they knew Laura and Brynn from spin class. Or yoga class. Maybe both? Some type of class where pretty girls get together to sweat. Megan and Kristin didn't say much at first but their demeanor suggested this was not the first time they had been to a party where Laura was naked.

Nobody else got naked that night and nobody got to touch Laura but we could tell she was having tons of fun. Her nipples never got soft, and every few minutes the topic of conversation would drift back to her nakedness. Lots of comments about how it must have been cold in the room (because of how hard Laura's nipples were) or random requests to have Laura get something (really just we wanted her to stand up and give us all another good look at her).

Nobody got to touch Laura (other than I got a hug when I arrived, and the others probably did too) but Brynn did have a few tricks up her sleeve. It was pretty easy to tell that Brynn had just as much fun humiliating Laura as Laura had being humiliated. Obviously we all had to be respectful and behave but it was a lot of fun to be along for the ride.

The first trick up Brynn's sleeve came as Laura stood up to get us all more champagne. The girls all commented on her immaculate wax job, and Brynn made her show off just a little bit. Laura sat back down, leaned back and spread her legs just a little bit. Nowhere near as wide as when she showed off for me in the first chapter of this story, but wide enough that we could all see how amazingly smooth her pussy was, and how great a job her waxer did. The girls all commented and asked for the name of the place and who knows what else but I could barely follow their discussion while staring right at her pretty little pussy. Laura was loving the attention, and turned super bright red from blushing.

The second trick up Brynn's sleeve was to order some more champagne from room service. She got on the phone to order and we didn't pay much mind until she sat back down and told us what she had done.

"I just ordered some more champagne from room service. Laura dear, you don't mind answering the door and signing for it, right?" Brynn said, in her most mischievous voice.

"Do I have a choice?" Laura asked, with a smile.

"Nope!" Brynn said, and we all laughed.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door, and we knew it was time for Laura to answer the door. She looked very excited.

The way the room was arranged, we couldn't really see the door from the living room. We wanted Laura answering the door naked to seem casual and not weird, so we didn't want to all stand there and watch her. Brynn posted up at the end of the little hallway leading to the door, where she could make sure that Laura actually opened the door and went through with her dare but the room service man wouldn't be able to see her.

We all sat very quietly and tried our best to not attract attention to ourselves. We heard a man's voice (presumably the room service man) and Laura talking and laughing. We couldn't hear exactly what he said, but whatever they were doing seemed to take a very long time. Then, for a minute, we heard what sounded like a big group of people laughing and then the door finally closed. Laura and Brynn both nearly died laughing for a minute, then they walked back to the living room.

They walked back into the living room area. Brynn was carrying a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and Laura's hands were cupped over her mouth like she couldn't believe what happened. Apparently we missed quite the commotion! Laura told us all the story.

"Well, you know how they say to be careful what you wish for? He just stood there, and kept perfect eye contact. Here I am, totally naked and he doesn't even glance! NOTHING! So I am just standing there, trying to figure out if this guy is ever going to check me out and then like 10 people came down the hallway! So room service guy is just standing there, and just standing there, and of course I'm butt naked and then this big group walking down the hallway sees me and they just STOP. And they all stare and nobody says anything. Finally I said hi, they all say hi, and then the room service guy said hi. And they just stood there! Staring! Finally I handed the receipt back to the guy, and they all remembered they should be going wherever they were headed and I closed the door!" Laura said.

It was quite the telling of the story, nearly every other word had some kind of emphasis on it. I guess with a group of ten random people (and the room service guy!) seeing Laura naked, Brynn decided that Laura had been through enough that night and didn't make her do anything else. She did, however, stay naked and was still naked when we all left that evening.

Not long after the room service came, we had a conversation about the foosball party and hanging out again.

"That really was fun!" Brynn said.

"I know! I wanted to play" Emily said.

"Me too!" Beth added.

"I'm game!" Megan said. Kristin agreed with her.

Emily, Beth, Megan and Kristin were all totally cute, and I was sure that it would be fun to see them naked.

"Well, we could always do it again..." I said.

I wasn't sure if it was going to work since it was getting late but I figured it was worth a shot.

"Yeah! For once, I wont be the only naked one!" Laura said.

Everyone laughed.

"But you love being the only naked one!" Brynn teased.

Everyone laughed more.

"You can still be naked first!" I offered.

We debated for a few minutes and it felt like a longshot to get things moving that night but it seemed like everyone was game to get together the following weekend. I volunteered to figure out where. I guess since I had put together the foosball party, they all assumed I could get it together. We decided to more or less stick with the group we had in the hotel suite that night but I did volunteer to invite Jim and Alyssa.

If you read "She Sure Showed Us" and remember the characters, it's worth noting that by this point I hadn't seen or heard from Sara or Kirstin in awhile, probably a year or two. I do have two or three more stories to write about that summer that Brian and I dated them, but after that Summer we all kind of went our own ways and according to social media both Sara and Kirstin had new boyfriends. I'm not sure if I ever saw Bill and Kate again after the foosball party. Jim and Alyssa had made an appearance or two, but after I switched gyms I saw a lot less of them. They were still together as far as I knew and still up for anything probably. Also, I was pretty sure Jenny from the "Bowlarama" story would totally be game.

As the night wound down, I made a suggestion or two for the next get together. There was a mountain range only an hour or so outside of town, and why not get a cabin for the weekend? We could hike, we could have fun and we could probably even find a cabin with a hot tub. Everyone thought that sounded like tons of fun.

I had my work cut out for me. Soon afterward, we all said our goodbyes. Goodbye hugs were totally fun with naked Laura. She didn't hold back at all. I walked a few blocks home and started looking for a cabin that would be a suitable base for our activities but also wasn't too far away. The real struggle would be finding one big enough for all of us!

The next day I messaged Bill and Alyssa, who were totally down. They remembered Laura and Brynn and sounded excited, especially after I mentioned this was essentially a repeat of the foosball party. Also, I messaged Jenny (from "Bowlarama"). It took some explaining, but she agreed to be my date for the weekend. I think once she understood that Laura and Brynn were a lesbian couple, she felt more comfortable.

So we had Laura, Brynn, Emily, Beth, John, Megan, Kristin, Jim, Alyssa, Jenny and I for a total of eleven. Lots of those cabins say they sleep 12+ comfortably but I wanted to make sure we had plenty of room. There was basically nothing available the following weekend but luckily, I found a company that had ten or so cabins in what almost looked like a mini development. I gave them a ring, and thanks to a cancellation we could get two cabins next door to each other for the next weekend. The owner assured me they were somewhat private (I didn't tell him what we were doing, obviously, but I also wanted to make sure that we would have some privacy) and even gave me a discount to rent two. I still had to pay for two nights (minimum rental) but I figured either everyone would come early or maybe Jenny and I could have some private time. It did, in fact, end up being just Jenny and I the first night and that first night will eventually become a chapter in the Bowlarama series!

I messaged everyone (we had a fun little group text going) and it seemed like everyone would be available. We were a go! In our group text, we agreed on strip blackjack for our entertainment of the evening.

If you want to know what happened, you will have to check back next week for chapter three!